Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge (52193 Views)

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell / Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by obama30: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Lies.
The East Soil is not fertile. They can only grow Casava on such land, any other crop won't grow. ABI NA ONLY GARRİ UNA GO DEY CHOP?
grin grin

sorry for your backwardness, farming today don't need such fertile land, there's change in today's farming. i don't want to mention the title but days has gone when one that want to go into agriculture wait for fertile land, rain, or waiting for a special weather. this is 2020 not past years. Onions seed which your government import and dash to you can be import from any country too, all the preserve seeds you thought that is in the north is imported. i just said a little to let you know that agriculture can happen in any where in this period.

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by inumidun2010(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

All IGBO guys that sells Gala in Lagos Traffic, speaks Yoruba fluently.

Besides, Anambra is not an IGBO STATE, IT'S AN IGALA STATE.

Which one is Igala State again... Pele , I schooled in North central, kogi state University, Anyigba.. Pele, Igala people are located in Kogi state(Ankpa , Idah, dekina , olamaboro etc) Some are found in Anambra...lemme school you.. I can even speak a little of their language... dont let ethnic bigotry close your eyes to beauty in other tribes... I'm looking for an opportunity to explore the north , hopefully learn their language...
I was raised with LOVE, I spread it EVERYWHERE... Agba( that's thank you in IGALA)...
Allah badeladda (God bless you in hausa).. I learnt that during NYSC from my HAUSA FRIENDS.... Grow Up ...

And by the Way, North Central are the main farmers in Nigeria... Benue is the FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION... My Idoma friends who are my Coursemates make me love benue people...

2 Likes

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Jonathan39: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
It is only Foolishness that makes you think political jobers represent others. What about the Northern politician that have been visiting Orji uzor kalu for months now? Poverty na Una get am, illitracy na Una get am, out of school children na Una birth right. Famine na Una get am, terrorist ravaged Region na una, a coursed region is talking about owning someone grin an average Northerner is stupid I am not surprised. Britain are the ones holding Nigeria incase you don't know. They are the highest beneficiary of the failed country. North has produced more president with nothing to show, Bandits are having a field day in the North grin grin grin. Una go get sense by force
BIGGESThead6:

We own you. The Destiny's of BIAFRANS lies in our hands. Only the North can give Biafra it's independence. Go and ask your god Nnandi Kanu and your Igbo leaders. grin grin
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Hassanmaye(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

The Palm Oil sef NA FAKE grin grin grin grin grin
Fake people with fake life. grin
cheesy cheesy gringrin
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by VULCAN(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
I love how you mentioned things that you "think" cannot be cultivated in the South but omitted to mention the one thing that has ensured that the parasitic North keeps screaming that the Unity of Nigeria is non negotiable.

Our Crude Oil.

Which you people have been searching for up North for 60 yrs without success as you can't find what's not there.

Wake me up when you find a substitute for Southern Oil.

98% of your very wealthy elite fed and are still feeding from the govt or Southern Crude and feeding off the govt is indirectly feeding off our oil.

You guys don't even have the human resources to build a prosperous country without our oil.

A whole region where all their professors went to one university Abu, where they dashed them marks.

Mention 5 prominent Hausa Fulani profs that schooled in UI, Ife or Unilag. You cannot.

And when you are leaving don't take the Middle Belt with you as they don't want. Close the door on your way out

Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

The south east have nothing! I mean nothing without the food from the north.

Beans we bring you beans from the north!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

Tomatoes na we dey give una!

Goat meat... Do you know how many trailers of goat dey enter east per day?

Cow... Na we dey give una!

I just pray this country divide.

The east will surely be at receiving end!

You have no access to the sea!

You have no fertile land for Agriculture!

Erosion is ravaging the remaining land you have!

All you guys do is to cheast beat! And make mouth!

My Generation will teach the East how to respect the north!

Just pray we divide this country sooner... Cos it's not gonna funny in future!

I am a future governor and a future king maker!

I just pray we divide soon Sha... Cos if we don't.

It's going to be funny! Our fathers failed the north!

My Generation will never fail the north!

We shall make the north Great again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by pabish(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Rice we bring you rice from the north forget that ebonyi audio rice that can't even feed a local government.

It's not going to be funny! Our fathers failed the north!

. I am only going to reply one of your statement,that the east doesn't have access to the sea. My question to you is,does your Edorado North have? Talking as if your own better.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ikpongiton: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
This north do not know that , they are the reason why Nigeria is rated as the poverty capital of the world . And that , they will be worst than Sudan and niger republic without the south
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
It is only Foolishness that makes you think political jobers represent others. What about the Northern politician that have been visiting Orji uzor kalu for months now

They visit him to chop his money.
THE NORTH TOO WISE ASWEAR grin cheesy grin
We will never make an IGBO MAN PRESIDENT, WE RATHER MAKE A SOUTH SOUTH MAN PRESIDENT.

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.independent.ng/threat-to-ban-northern-foodstuff-to-rivers-southern-nigeria-a-welcome-challenge-darah/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

please northern food ban as in them give food for free ?

no be buy we buy from them ? if northern farmers stop selling somebody else will start supplying the market i#!

am i missing some thing!
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by horllar074382(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

who be this again... Haha wetin musa no go see for gate.. ��
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by postmann: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
allow them to chest beat in peace!

Ordinary onions way no dey south for 2 days una cry up and down!

Okoro is from the north... You people don't have Okoro. "Kubewa"

You don't have onions!

You don't have goats in commercial quantity You only have goats in some village compound.

We provide you with goats... Go to the express and see hundreds of trailers of goats moving down your region.

Na we dey give una that Jacky! "Donkey" Cos una like Jacky meat die!

We give you guys pepper!

We dey give una maize

We give you everything!

I mean everything including fruits

If stupidity was a medal, you would be the most decorated simpleton on the globe.

Do you know how many of your people who survive by selling their produce down south.

Please mister future governor/kingmaker, ask your people to stop selling their produce down south and watch untold poverty ravage your people. Ode!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by faste: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
let them go ahead #stopeatingfulanhcow.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by YouAreFinished: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Coneheadyutes:

hunger alone kills 50,000 northern aboki pigs yearly.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/50000-children-face-death-by-starvation-in-northern-nigeria/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-52988437

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boko_Haram_insurgency#:~:text=In%20September%202017%2C%20Boko%20Haram,in%20the%20Lake%20Chad%20area%20.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/8/24/more-than-1100-villagers-killed-in-nigeria-this-year-amnesty
How many people does it kill in Africa as a whole ?
We're talking of 3million(1/4th of then pigs pop) igbo pigs here undecided
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Jonathan39: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
The way you made buhari president after failing three times and shading years grin una go get sense by force
BIGGESThead6:

They visit him to chop his money.
THE NORTH TOO WISE ASWEAR grin cheesy grin
We will never make an IGBO MAN PRESIDENT, WE RATHER MAKE A SOUTH SOUTH MAN PRESIDENT.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ikpongiton: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
[quote author=Arrewa post=95844418]the north will never be useless! [/quote.the north is desert ravaged and poverty stricken,and is useless since 1914
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by obama30: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

If your not mumu, you should have see that north is only people that sending Nigeria backward. this 2020 every region that lack food is because they have blind leader not because the citizens don't know about new agricultural Technics. let me bet you that if Nigeria break as you wish. eastern Nigeria is one of the country in the world to enjoy cheapest electricity bill with abundant electricity supply, best agricultural product, first to divert to nonchargeable electric automobile,nonchargeable means recycling current electric automobile. there's many new mechanical system to generate electricity today and as far Nigeria is concern today is in hand of 3 Igbo men. so if south East have men that can generate power to abundant from mechanical system without oil, is it Agricultural problem that we cannot solve when i have pass the details to my children's. time is coming Oil will be useless, you eat your Agric product in the north. then technology takes over. where would north be by them. Taxing technology company from 15 local from 1 state in East to service 45 local government in kano state.

when you boost that north can do this and that, know it that the money that use to subside your living come from marginalization of others Nigeria. calculate where every states have equal numbers of local governments as it suppose to be in a well federal practice system, do you think Northern state can be able to feed her self? But here you live because you cheat others for pocketing 65% of federal money every month both in local government sharing and numbers of federal staff from each local government.

As you wish Nigeria to divide we wait to see who suffer, as for south East you thought you have something to offer, the people of south east have all manners of men you never know they exist and can transform their region within few months if your wish come true.

they have millions of technology expert living and making changes in many develop world, they refuse to bring their talent home because forwardness don't wait for backwardness. it happens in 1957 and can't happen again Zik and Awo is no more here to listening to Abubaka.

Igbo man is setting up electric car company in one of west African state, with agreement to employ 45% of the citizen and 55% of his workers. do you thing this 55% of his workers will be you. think, the more you use supreme court governors type to press them down. the more they wax strong in other places.

sorry will be your name if your wish come true.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by BIGGESThead6: 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
inumidun2010:

Which one is Igala State again... Pele , I schooled in North central, kogi state University, Anyigba.. Pele, Igala people are located in Kogi state(Ankpa , Idah, dekina , olamaboro etc) Some are found in Anambra...lemme school you.. I can even speak a little of their language... dont let ethnic bigotry close your eyes to beauty in other tribes... I'm looking for an opportunity to explore the north , hopefully learn their language...
I was raised with LOVE, I spread it EVERYWHERE... Agba( that's thank you in IGALA)...
Allah badeladda (God bless you in hausa).. I learnt that during NYSC from my HAUSA FRIENDS.... Grow Up ...

And by the Way, North Central are the main farmers in Nigeria... Benue is the FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION... My Idoma friends who are my Coursemates make me love benue people...

IGALA OWN ANAMBRA STATE, just like they are the majority in Kogi.
And yes, Benue is the food Basket of the Nation. That doesn't mean, Benue produces all the food from North. Every State in the North have some peculiar kinda of crops they mostly grow.
Onions, Tomatoes, Soya Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Sugarcane, Rice, Irish Potatoes, Milet, Soya Beans, Maize, Yam, Egusi, Beans e.t.c are mostly from far North. While crops such as Fruits, Maize, Egusi, Yam, vegetables, Soya Beans, Casava, sweet Potatoes e.t.c are mostly from North Central.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by emoney09: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
REally
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by YouAreFinished: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Which matter of days? You'll soon be gone like a puff of smoke if you continue to comment nonsense on NAIRALAND.
Why change your deadline?
You know your curses shall bear zero fruits,just like your goals in life.
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

Abokii see your brother

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by inyenejo(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Akwa_Cross will be fine trust me, our land is more than fertile and we have enough land , we can feed the whole of West Africa if we decide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2020
Jonathan39:
Simple research will clear your doubt, that other part of the south are not much into Agriculture doesn't mean those things don't grow there. Check anambra central, ugbene, Awba ofemeli
I am talking about onions and yes i know what i am talking about,cause i grow up in middle of people that are into farming.You guys are under utilizing your agricultural potential, Malaysia is now the largest exporters of palm oil,they generate billions of dollars yearly. You guys have a bless but arrogance is your problem, why produce a product that don't grow in commercial quantity in your region,ignoring the one that grow just to provide a point?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ikinternational: 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:
I remember how one tribe almost went extinct to starvation because they couldn't produce their foodstuffs.

Do you even understand farming?
You think it's plug n play

Never mind that minor detail it was war time n supply routes was cut off

The igbos really give some people serious hypertension.

Even when they're not talking, na them still command the room
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by CheGuevara102: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:

Why change your deadline?
You know your curses shall bear zero fruits,just like your goals in life.

If your goals in life are bearing fruits you won't ever give yourself the name "YouAreFinished". It's written by their words we shall know them.

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by mcjohny(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
YouAreFinished:
I remember how one tribe almost went extinct to starvation because they couldn't produce their foodstuffs.
how about d stories of the war told by ur fada, does he ernestly need some rematch(es)
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Ikpongiton: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
allow them to chest beat in peace!

Ordinary onions way no dey south for 2 days una cry up and down!

Okoro is from the north... You people don't have Okoro. "Kubewa"

You don't have onions!

You don't have goats in commercial quantity You only have goats in some village compound.

We provide you with goats... Go to the express and see hundreds of trailers of goats moving down your region.

Na we dey give una that Jacky! "Donkey" Cos una like Jacky meat die!

We give you guys pepper!

We dey give una maize

We give you everything!

I mean everything including fruits
Can you recognise plantain and cola nut tree without the fruits ?
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by inumidun2010(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IGALA OWN ANAMBRA STATE, just like they are the majority in Kogi.
And yes, Benue is the food Basket of the Nation. That doesn't mean, Benue produces all the food from North. Every State in the North have some peculiar kinda of crops they mostly grow.
Onions, Tomatoes, Soya Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Sugarcane, Rice, Irish Potatoes, Milet, Soya Beans, Maize, Yam, Egusi, Beans e.t.c are mostly from far North. While crops such as Fruits, Maize, Egusi, Yam, vegetables, Soya Beans, Casava, sweet Potatoes e.t.c are mostly from North Central.

Quit this your Ideology of Igala own Anambra state.... An Igala man will get mad at you for saying this. Igala were part of Benue state before Kogi state was Created from Kwara state and Benue state..their population is not even up to 10% in Anambra.. They are just settlers....
As for the Food aspect, What em saying is, if the north decide to sell food crops to the south again, it will make no difference.. if not buhari that closed borders...I trust my IGBO brothers from the East.. They will import everything ... Have you been to Onitsha before... Go and take a look... Dont just hide in your Corner and think Nigeria is a street

1 Like

Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by OgaTheTop2: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Redcrafton:

Nothing will happen. You might be speaking for the SW, but the eastern part will be fine.

We eat plantain, yam, cocoyam, garri, local rice, egusi, ogbono, chicken, eggs, fish, goat meat, with our palm oil for soup, which are not from the north. We have Nsukka pepper.

The main thing that comes from the north is onions and may be tomatoes, which can be cultivated or imported. After all Nigeria still imports rice and beans and tomato puree, from other countries.
I concur. Indeed, I enjoyed different palatial meals in your region last time I was there...very good and nourishing meals. I like the yellow eba cheesy North can jack off for all I care angry cheesy
Re: Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Arrewa:
stop lying to yourself!

So countries without d presence of almajiri, sorry, hausa, u think that they don't eat food?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

How Top Military Officers Pressured President Tinubu To Drop Nuhu Ribadu As NSA / Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.