Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos (18401 Views)

Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Dpharisee:

@bolded,
1. Ogbakor is an Igbo word meaning gathering or meeting, it's not a Bini word.
2. Why are you celebrating the murder of fellow citizens irrespective of their ethnicity angry
I can see that the hate for Igbos is too much and many here are liking your comment undecided

You obviously lack common basic understanding and comprehension skills.
Re read that my post again, this time try to put o your brain while doing so.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Commonsense99: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Wike and Ikwerre people are not Igbos. Peeps like you without sense of group dignity is exactly why Wike and his Ikwerre people are using Ndiigbo to wipe the floor.
Grow a brain biko.

How exactly is it your concern if Fulani are draining oil wealth in Rivers state?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved, where are your senses?

Wike and his people think Igbos are their problems, why won't they, when peeps like you have refused to grow up. You seem to suffer from a form of Stockholm syndrome.

Ikwerre under Ogbakor Ikwerre had made it clear they are not Igbos, Ikwerre people on the average are the most Igbophobic group you will find out there. Wike again demonstrated it by killing Ndiigbo in Obiigbo, yet your brain cannot get the message.
You are still here saying Wike is an Igbo man, are you retarded?
You claim igboid in your moniker, but your comment have just given you f00l away.
You see 2 arguments I don't engage in are,
1) ikwerre is not igbo
2) That a gay is no longer a man.
The two arguments are closely related to a lunatic who wants you to address him from the prism of his delusive grandeur.
Its OK for a lunatic to surfer from delusions but you a lunatic have no right to tell me to see you from your angle of lunacy.. grin
Presenting the issue as it is doesn't mean I have any affinity or inclination to relate to ikwerre, but their identity crisis is still not reason enough for me to lose my own line of reasoning.

Let this be the last time you re3ard will quote me on this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by emezuo17: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
*Igbo denial by Igbos*

Sad that the issue of Igbo denial by Igbos has been trending on social media in the past two weeks. I am a very proud Igbo man, I do not see any reason whatsoever to want anyone who denies Igbo for whatever reason even though they bear Igbo names, speak Igbo language and dress Igbo to discuss the issue with me.

I am Igbo, I am a workaholic, I am progressive, I am an achiever, I develop both my Homeland and other people's homes, I create wealth from nothing, I manage and grow wealth to the amazement of my neighbors, I raise my children to be at the top of the very best around the world.

I am Igbo my villages and towns I develop with my wealth, I am Igbo, my daughters and sons are far better taken care of and better looking than that of neighbors, I am Igbo I break the glass ceiling in every aspect of human endeavor more than any tribe in Nigeria.

I am Igbo without stealing from public coffers, with the policy of suppression, victmization, deprivation, exclusion, denial of my rights all these stacked against me, I still live better quality life, my children get better education, my wife is better taken care of, she is more beautiful, I live in better homes in every city in Nigeria, I own properties in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one,etc.

I am Igbo I own the best and biggest transport companies, the best and biggest airlines, I am the biggest importers, I am the manufacturers of everything from edibles, bikes, car parts and vehicles. I own Aba, Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha, Umuahia etc all beautiful Cities adorned with eye popping mansions. I am Igbo I have eliminated mud houses, thatched and corugated iron roofing in all my cities, towns and villages, I am Igbo if I don't agree to live in your state you do not enjoy my benevolence, my developmental prowess, your economy depends only on hand outs from Abuja, unlike smart Lagos who welcomed me with open arms after the fratricidal civil war refused to implement the abadoned properties policy and now I am helping to make it a mega city, the sixth largest economy among African countries even though it is not a country.

I am a proud Igbo man I will always prevail because survival, wealth creation, is inbuilt in me, I take your swamp and turn it into paradise.
I have my shortcoming as human but my positive side is far more than the negative. I am not a victim, I am individually richer than my neighbors, I do not want to be born any other tribe, I will remain Igbo now and the life to come.

You are confused about me, you do not know whether to love me or hate me. But 100% you secretly admire me and desperately want to be me, you have a potpourri of emotions about me, you loath me, you love me, you fear me, you envy me, you admire me, you deny me, you want to suppress me but you secretly wish to be me.

I do not want you to identify with me if you don't want to. I do not see any reason for this conversation, I don't want to try to convince anyone who is denying he is from my great tribe because I prefer you dey your dey and I dey my dey. What will an Ikwere, Ijaw, Efik etc do for me that I have not done for myself?

If Nyesom Wike is threatened by IPOB he should take care of the issue as a governor. If he refers to the people he had issues with as Igbo and they are Igbo, what is the hullabaloo? The man says he is not Igbo, why should I want him to be? What extra value will he and his Ikwere people add to my wellbeing? *Absolutely nothing*

Was he not the one who accepted and divided my peoperties?
What did he do with it, is he better than me now, is his City of Port Harcourt not full of old dilapidated houses with corrugated iron roofs, was the city not at par if not better than Lagos before the civil war? What is the comparison between it and Lagos now?

Abeg make all peripheral tribes park well, I don't give a flying f**k about them so should every real Igbo.
I am Igbo, I am Southeast, I am the greatest!
An Ikwere man should be begging me to accept him as Igbo. What does he have, fossil oil that will be useless in less than 4 decades from now?
Well I have oil in my Southeast Igbo land, Imo, Abia and Anambra have.
My biggest resource is human capacity, you definitely can't beat that.
Copied!
. Nwafo ka ibu, I owe you one jar of nkwu Elu and ugba.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by rummmy: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
*Igbo denial by Igbos*

Sad that the issue of Igbo denial by Igbos has been trending on social media in the past two weeks. I am a very proud Igbo man, I do not see any reason whatsoever to want anyone who denies Igbo for whatever reason even though they bear Igbo names, speak Igbo language and dress Igbo to discuss the issue with me.

I am Igbo, I am a workaholic, I am progressive, I am an achiever, I develop both my Homeland and other people's homes, I create wealth from nothing, I manage and grow wealth to the amazement of my neighbors, I raise my children to be at the top of the very best around the world.

I am Igbo my villages and towns I develop with my wealth, I am Igbo, my daughters and sons are far better taken care of and better looking than that of neighbors, I am Igbo I break the glass ceiling in every aspect of human endeavor more than any tribe in Nigeria.

I am Igbo without stealing from public coffers, with the policy of suppression, victmization, deprivation, exclusion, denial of my rights all these stacked against me, I still live better quality life, my children get better education, my wife is better taken care of, she is more beautiful, I live in better homes in every city in Nigeria, I own properties in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one,etc.

I am Igbo I own the best and biggest transport companies, the best and biggest airlines, I am the biggest importers, I am the manufacturers of everything from edibles, bikes, car parts and vehicles. I own Aba, Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha, Umuahia etc all beautiful Cities adorned with eye popping mansions. I am Igbo I have eliminated mud houses, thatched and corugated iron roofing in all my cities, towns and villages, I am Igbo if I don't agree to live in your state you do not enjoy my benevolence, my developmental prowess, your economy depends only on hand outs from Abuja, unlike smart Lagos who welcomed me with open arms after the fratricidal civil war refused to implement the abadoned properties policy and now I am helping to make it a mega city, the sixth largest economy among African countries even though it is not a country.

I am a proud Igbo man I will always prevail because survival, wealth creation, is inbuilt in me, I take your swamp and turn it into paradise.
I have my shortcoming as human but my positive side is far more than the negative. I am not a victim, I am individually richer than my neighbors, I do not want to be born any other tribe, I will remain Igbo now and the life to come.

You are confused about me, you do not know whether to love me or hate me. But 100% you secretly admire me and desperately want to be me, you have a potpourri of emotions about me, you loath me, you love me, you fear me, you envy me, you admire me, you deny me, you want to suppress me but you secretly wish to be me.

I do not want you to identify with me if you don't want to. I do not see any reason for this conversation, I don't want to try to convince anyone who is denying he is from my great tribe because I prefer you dey your dey and I dey my dey. What will an Ikwere, Ijaw, Efik etc do for me that I have not done for myself?

If Nyesom Wike is threatened by IPOB he should take care of the issue as a governor. If he refers to the people he had issues with as Igbo and they are Igbo, what is the hullabaloo? The man says he is not Igbo, why should I want him to be? What extra value will he and his Ikwere people add to my wellbeing? *Absolutely nothing*

Was he not the one who accepted and divided my peoperties?
What did he do with it, is he better than me now, is his City of Port Harcourt not full of old dilapidated houses with corrugated iron roofs, was the city not at par if not better than Lagos before the civil war? What is the comparison between it and Lagos now?

Abeg make all peripheral tribes park well, I don't give a flying f**k about them so should every real Igbo.
I am Igbo, I am Southeast, I am the greatest!
An Ikwere man should be begging me to accept him as Igbo. What does he have, fossil oil that will be useless in less than 4 decades from now?
Well I have oil in my Southeast Igbo land, Imo, Abia and Anambra have.
My biggest resource is human capacity, you definitely can't beat that.
Copied!
i love this...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you aware Rivers state is oil rich?
There lies the forced marriage/attachment.

I doubt this is about oil.
If it were they wouldn't be dragging Igalas, Idomas and Cross River tribes.
None of these people have oil .
IPOB is just brainless organization ran by a lunatic and he has infected many Igbo youths with this madness.

How can a sane person say that his criteria for forming a country is if the group to be incorporated has their mothers tying two wrappers.

This stream of thought process can only emanate from a disturbed mind.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Vikalinda(m): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2020
I will like the igbos in general to desist from always feeling cheated, there is no tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that feels cheated than the igbos.

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by wingmanIII: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Many of your igbo migrants you mean?

Don’t the so called igbo indigenes have traditional rulers?

So they can’t make common press release?

You see that it’s your igbo brothers having sleepless night over Rivers state?

You guys are simply attach by force. No shame

You are definitely not from Rivers State. Stop deceiving your self.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Xkale1234(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2020
Nice one gov
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by badman007(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Kaduna would continue to be home for Fulani- Imagine El Rufai face
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by phkka1(m): 10:00am On Nov 10, 2020
Despite that Woke said he is not an Igbo man during his interview with Dele, he could not defend his claim. His first Igbo name, he couldn't expantiate likewise his second Igbo name.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by wink2015(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2020
Moferere:
That's how leaders talk.
Giving them some carrots after flogging them with sticks in oyigbo.

I love Wike

Carrot or No carrot.

Cucumber or No cucumber

Water melon or No Water melon

Wike has played with the tiger tail and he risk the wrath that comes with his action.

He faces big problem by the time he leaves public office when all the securitymen guarding him will have left him.

He will be exposed to IPOB AND MASSOB attack.

Nnamdi Kanu and his men will be watching him.

I hope God saves him.

Wike should take it easy with the Biafran separatist.

Let the north be bordered with Biafra.

It is not in Wike's personal interest to be troubled with the activities of IPOB.

Even President Muhammadu Buhari is not bordered by Biafra activities.

Wike should know that there is tomorrow.

He can not be a governor for ever.

WHAT HAPPEND IF BIAFRAN ATTACK HIM BY THE TIME HE LEAVE PUBLIC OFFICE WHEN GOVERNMENT SECURITY DETAILS HAVE BEEN WITHDRAWN.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Benitoh: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2020
Please help me tell them because it seems they don't want to learn the easy way. An average ikwerre man dislikes Igbo with passion without knowing why they do, an ikwerre see Hausa and Yoruba as their brother and friends no matter what
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Wike and Ikwerre people are not Igbos. Peeps like you without sense of group dignity is exactly why Wike and his Ikwerre people are using Ndiigbo to wipe the floor.
Grow a brain biko.

How exactly is it your concern if Fulani are draining oil wealth in Rivers state?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved, where are your senses?

Wike and his people think Igbos are their problems, why won't they, when peeps like you have refused to grow up. You seem to suffer from a form of Stockholm syndrome.

Ikwerre under Ogbakor Ikwerre had made it clear they are not Igbos, Ikwerre people on the average are the most Igbophobic group you will find out there. Wike again demonstrated it by killing Ndiigbo in Obiigbo, yet your brain cannot get the message.
You are still here saying Wike is an Igbo man, are you retarded?
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by TheDestroyer: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Look at this Insecure edo piig ranting upandan on a yoruba platform. No worry when time come we are coming to that your village to drive all of you out of our ancestral land. Na we get una las las. Useless ashawo people all over Europe. Only people with inferiority complex will have issues with yorubas and I must say I'm not suprised even useless Benin people too have joined grin
Nightstalker:

Look at this infidel

Desendants of Judas iscariot

Cursed tribe and the most hated tribe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 10:21am On Nov 10, 2020
Emilo:

Can u explain the similarities in culture and similarities in names.

A group of Bini people on their way to the place called Ikwerre today , suffered permanent brain damage and lost their Bini language and culture. Every single memory of it was wiped clean from their brain memory. This was unprecedented in history.

When they arrived at Ikwerre land, they had no option but to borrow the Igbo language and culture of their Igbo neighbours. The magnanimous Igbo ancestors expedited this language transfer process by giving Igbo daughters as wives to these lost Bini people Over time, they used their Bini tongue to distort the Igbo language they borrowed to create a denatured language they call Ikwerre language and culture.

However knowing they owe their total existence (culture and language) to Igbo neighbours, instigated a sense of inferiority complex in these Bini people, which grew over time to become the Igbophobia in Ikwerre land we have today.

This is the genesis of cultural and language similarities between Ndiigbo and Ikwerres.

Its been a story of magnanimous Igbo neighbours and lost Bini people who rather than show gratitude to Igbo neighbours for helping them have a language and a culture they could call their own, seeing as their Bini ancestors couldn't evolve one, decided to repay Igbos with eternal hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by catherine1998: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Kinematics:

The level of self deceit in this write up is laughable.
All this because Ikwerre rejected you? grin
Shame couldn't allow you to compare your villages you call city to PH, rather you had to call Lagos grin

If your villages you call cities are so good and you are proud of them why run to PH to seek for better life? Why are your people ready to do anything in PH just to remain in the city? Many are even hustling to get Rivers State local government identification.

Your biggest resource is human capital, yet your region is the poorest in the south and the most underdeveloped region in the south, even with the smallest landmass grin.

How many Rivers person or say Ikwerre man/woman run to the SE to search for better life?

Spit!
Shut up, no Igbo runs to PH bcus of better life, we come to PH just as we also go to other cities outside SE to provide to the ppl of the locality our God giving talent which is trade both in product & services, not that those places are better than ours in any form, go to some places in northern Nigeria you will be shocked bcus you will see Igbos are you saying that those places are better than our place? you must be a fool to sound this foolish, the Americans, the Europeans that left their place & come to Africa is Africa better than their place? see is this you guys myopic mentality that makes it very difficult if not impossible for Rivers ppl to survive outside & you open your mouth where Igbos are talking, off course you ppl are not much in the SE just as you are not in any where not only in SE, bcus you guys are fucking Lazy fools you can't survive anywhere else.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Kinematics: 10:24am On Nov 10, 2020
catherine1998:
Shut up, no Igbo runs to PH bcus of better life, we come to PH just as we also go to other cities outside SE to provide to the ppl of the locality our God giving talent which is trade both in product & services, not that those places are better than ours in any form, go to some places in northern Nigeria you will be shocked bcus you will see Igbos are you saying that those places are better than our place? you must be a fool to sound this foolish, the Americans, the Europeans that left their place & come to Africa is Africa better than their place? see is this you guys myopic mentality that makes it very difficult if not impossible for Rivers ppl to survive outside & you open your mouth where Igbos are talking, SMH

Shut your tap. You leave your barren redmud to PH to search for a better life. Ask yourself why no one goes to the SE?

How many Americans and Europeans do you see leave their place go and settle in an area that's worse than where they are coming from?

What's the number of Rivers people migrating to your redmud? Come to PH today the amount of your blodas and sisters are even more than Rivers people.
See the Rivers government employment that's going on i know how many ot your blodas and sisters have met me to help them get Rivers LGA identification.

Funny chest beaters!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Commonsense99: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2020
wingmanIII:

You are definitely not from Rivers State. Stop deceiving your self.
grin
Those are dirty Fulani e recruits.. Don't take him serious.
That dude was once defending Islam on this forum with this same ikwerre moniker, I can't count how many they are on this forum.
What beats my imagination is how people easily belive they are igbos just by using an igbo sounding moniker.
Pay closer attention to their line of thought, we know ourselves, irrespective of the deciet in the monikers.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Seerade029: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Nightstalker:

Look at this infidel

Desendants of Judas iscariot

Cursed tribe and the most hated tribe in Nigeria

See let me tell you something.

A Yoruba sub group, the Ijebu people.
You Edo state as a whole are yet to achieve whatever they've achieved.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Seerade029: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2020
TheDestroyer:
Look at this Insecure edo piig ranting upandan on a yoruba platform. No worry when time come we are coming to that your village to drive all of you out of our ancestral land. Na we get una las las. Useless ashawo people all over Europe. Only people with inferiority complex will have issues with yorubas and I must say I'm not suprised even useless Benin people too have joined grin

You dey mind them

Edo state as a whole are yet to achieve what Ijebu people (a Yoruba sub group) has achieved.
And cannot achieve it in the next 100yrs

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Bkayyy: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Kinematics:

Shut your tap. You leave you barren redmud to PH to search for a better life. Ask yourself why no one goes to the SE?
I have 3 ikwerre tenants Mr man. They do have "Ikwerre brothers Association" every two Sundays. Bunch of lazy folks.
Come to Anambra and see how your people are being treated

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Seerade029: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2020
Nightstalker:

You are a child , go and sit down let the adults talk

Let's debate it nah.

Tell us what Edo state as a whole has achieved that a Yoruba sub group ijebu or Ijesha or Ondo or ekiti or Oyo or ibadan or igbomina or ibolo or Egba people ikale, or Owo etc people haven't achieved it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Seerade029: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Nightstalker:

Even you're not on par with our yoruba brothers in Togo or Benin Republic
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by catherine1998: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2020
Kinematics:

Shut your tap. You leave you barren redmud to PH to search for a better life. Ask yourself why no one goes to the SE?
Of course your ppl are not much in SE, just as you are not in anywhere, reason been that Rivers ppl are fucking Lazy fools, and Lazy fools like Rivers ppl can't stand the competition in SE, secondly; where do you even travel to bcus of your complex problems you ppl are too weak mentally to survive outside.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Seerade029: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
Nightstalker:

Oga I dey wait ooo
Tell us what the inconsequential Benin people has achieved that a Yoruba sub group tribe haven't achieved it

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
slowice:

The guy is a slug... I ve met some silly igbos like him and I feel ashamed. The greatest tribe in Africa claiming ownership of a people that clearly detest them. I was born and breed in ikwerre land and I must tell you that they re the most igbophobic group in Nigeria. Hausas re better receiving of the igbo man than them.

They are disgraceful.
All they do is simp around Igbophobic groups in SS.
Tainting the dignity and pride of Ndiigbo with their stupidity and brainless unity begging.

IPOB is a curse to Ndiigbo and every Igbo community must try to expunge them from our communities.

Limit Biafra to proud Igbo communities in SE and few ones in SS and leave Ikwerres and other Bini Igboids alone , they will not agree. The brainless lots will be simping around minorities, giving them misplaced sense of importance to Ndiigbo.
IPOB will claim they speak for the entire SS , but you will never see them go to Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, etc cities to carry out their activities.
They allow few of their minorities friends to join them. MNK even went ahead to pay Asari Dokubo to join them when they knowing fully well that these people by no means represent the wish and aspirations of their people back home.

And when things go awry, IPOB will not call on the leaders of minorities or blame them because they know those people want nothing to do with Biafra. Instead IPOB will shamelessly start dragging Ohanaeze and SE governors into their mess or try tragging their entire Igbo people into it.
Because they know the truth that Biafra is but an Igbo struggle.

6 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Seerade029: 10:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Nightstalker:

Are you cursed?? Have your village people desended on your destiny ?

Who are my Yoruba brothers ? Are you a Bastard?

I am an Edo son not Yoruba!!!!

If your ashewo of a mother didn't teach manners go and learn some before you die untimely

I know you're Edo son.

What have you achieved that a Yoruba sub group tribe haven't achieved it 10x
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by HonourableUche(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Many of your igbo migrants you mean?

Don’t the so called igbo indigenes have traditional rulers?

So they can’t make common press release?

You see that it’s your igbo brothers having sleepless night over Rivers state?

You guys are simply attach by force. No shame
There are indigenous Igbos in Rivers. Check my original comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Terrorism Financing: 180 BDC Operators Pay N900m Penalties To CBN / Shettima Leads APC Senators To Meet Tinubu, Says Crisis Being Resolved / Tribunal sacks PDP Reps, Senate Candidates; affirms Fom (Reps), Lalong (Senate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.