Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos (18398 Views)

Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by slowice(m): 11:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

They are disgraceful.
All they do is simp around Igbophobic groups in SS.
Tainting the dignity and pride of Ndiigbo with their stupidity and brainless unity begging.

IPOB is a curse to Ndiigbo and every Igbo community must try to expunge them from our communities.

Limit Biafra to proud Igbo communities in SE and few ones in SS and leave Ikwerres and other Bini Igboids alone , they will not agree. The brainless lots will be simping around minorities, giving them misplaced sense of importance to Ndiigbo.
IPOB will claim they speak for the entire SS , but you will never see them go to Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, etc cities to carry out their activities.
They allow few of their minorities friends to join them. MNK even went ahead to pay Asari Dokubo to join them when they knowing fully well that these people by no means represent the wish and aspirations of their people back home.

And when things go awry, IPOB will not call on the leaders of minorities or blame them because they know those people want nothing to do with Biafra. Instead IPOB will shamelessly start dragging Ohanaeze and SE governors into their mess or try tragging their entire Igbo people into it.
Because they know the truth that Biafra is but an Igbo struggle.
Bro its frustrating... The unity begging thing is so annoying. They ve changed the name of pH and some other areas to some old names they keep referring to them as. They ve refused to listen or learn and the worst is that they re rubbing the entire se in the mud.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Kinematics: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

LOL, nothing like "Anambrarians" it is called "Ndị Anambra".
Now back to the matter. It is a known fact that Ndị Anambra nọ longer Travel to other Nigerian cities for greener or yellow pasture. Na Germany dey reign now. Last year was Malaysia now na Europe.
Oga you've never met nwa Anambra before in your entire life

Ndi kee you there. I dont give a shit what you call it. There is no Ndi in English language.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by victorazyvictor(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2020
opuambe:
How is rivers State 50% igboid ?
Your right, because me think is 60% sef
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Kinematics: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreadful:

Tell me a State in the upland Igboid community that do not have oil?
Enugu alone has the highest reserve of fossil fuel deposits in the whole of West Africa.
There is oil in Abia, Anambra, Imo and Enugu
If the extensive oil exploration that is done in the arid north is conducted in Ebonyi, the uncontrollable oil spills will extend to Benue.
So, who is talking about some stupid oil here?Fool

This lie eh! Ibos keep believing in their lies

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2020
SlayerForever:

You see your life Pazienza. Because of your comments people think you're a Northern Almajiri. You see how far gone you are now, for brothers to call you a Northerner and Yoruba are hailing you. You lack tact.

cc Igboid.

Don't be silly.
IPOB is a disgrace to Ndiigbo.
Big disappointment.

No proud Igbo son whose brain is not controlled by a lunatic with radio Station in London will identity with IPOB as it stands.

You lots are insufferable.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Dreadful: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Kinematics:

This lie eh! Ibos keep believing in their lies
What lie? Go and do your research!
You wont of course! School dropouts don't!
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Kinematics: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Dreadful:

[s]What lie? Go and do your research!
You wont of course! School dropouts don't![/s][s][/s]

Stop writing nonsense on nairaland

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Kinematics: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2020
slowice:

Bro its frustrating... The unity begging thing is so annoying. They ve changed the name of pH and some other areas to some old names they keep referring to them as. They ve refused to listen or learn and the worst is that they re rubbing the entire se in the mud.

Leave them to be fooling around. We shall continue to deal with them.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Dedetwo(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2020
2by40ft:

We are very glad this happened btw u an them all the evil intentions of ipob are exposed.

Do you really think anyone cared about the idiotic exposition? Is the intention of IPOB ever hidden? IPOB wanted new Biafra which will include all the Igbo speakers and defunct eastern region of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by sofiscatedmoron: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you aware Rivers state is oil rich?
There lies the forced marriage/attachment.
Obiiigbo/oyigbo which is an indigenous Igbo town has more oil than entire rivers bro, if that is ur problem

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Dreadful: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

The Ikwerres have said it time and time again that they are not Igbos , why force them to identify themselves as Igbos when they clearly reject it.

The non hausa people even in the north feel insulted when called hausa even if they speak the hausa language.

Don't let tribalism be the death of you. Open your eyes.

I live in Rivers State in an Ikwerre community in Port Harcourt and they have never regarded themselves as Igbos or consider the Igbos their kinsmen.

Remember, they fought against Biafra. Don't forget this.

Ojukwu made the same mistake of forcing Biafra on the Niger Delta and it turned out that Niger Delta fought ferociously for one Nigeria. Clearly history has been removed from Nigerian schools but Google it.

Don't also forget that the Ijaws liberated Port Harcourt from Biafran forces yet we do not claim to own the entirety of the city. We know where are boundaries are at.

The Biafran horse is dead, long dead, stop flogging it. Bury it and move on with your life.

I wonder why the mighty Igbos are politically isolated, clearly the Igbos dwell on what God has not permitted and has refused to permit.

See how you write like a literate person but reasons like a Mango!
You are supposed to be reminding the so called Ikwerres how stupid they can be.
They answer Igbo names, speak Igbo Language and they come to your face to tell you they are not Igbo and you let them go scot free.
You even joined the confused bingos to write this junk in their defense and tomorrow you want the zoo to be a better place.
Something is wrong with you!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Bkayyy: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2020
Kinematics:

Ndi kee you there. I dont give a shit what you call it. There is no Ndi in English language.
grin lol you won't understand things like this. It is called "dignity" something a group of animals named after a white he goat and pedophile known as Lewis Harcourt have never experienced.
Unlike you people that were discovered and named in 1890 (by a pedophile known as Lewis Harcourt) , given brand new ethnicity by gowon in 1970, we have dignity and can't be addressed by English name

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2020
Theboss100:
[s] You comment is fill of shit. Not worth reading. Grow some brain please.
No insult intended

Unity beggar. Low grade Igbo man with no sense of group pride or dignity.

Keep simping around minorities. Wike is just the beginning since you have refused to be wise.

Ndi eriri eri.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by true2god: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2020
My take is that Nnamdi Kanu is dead, have been killed by the Nigerian military. However, some forces are using his name and identity to create chaos in Nigeria, especially against the Igbo people. Nnamdi Kanu’s name will keep popping up to blackmail Igbo people for political gain depending on what they want to achieve.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2020
slowice:

Every Igbo person that have ever lived in PH knows that the type of Igbo hate the average Ikwerre man has, the Yoruba or Northerners don't even have half of it.
The natural thing a wise people do is to show hate to any group who hate them.
But IPOB have no thinking ability.
Their Unity begging and simping is out of this world, they are a disgrace to Ndiigbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Commonsense99:

You claim igboid in your moniker, but your comment have just given you f00l away.
You see 2 arguments I don't engage in are,
1) ikwerre is not igbo
2) That a gay is no longer a man.
The two arguments are closely related to a lunatic who wants you to address him from the prism of his delusive grandeur.
Its OK for a lunatic to surfer from delusions but you a lunatic have no right to tell me to see you from your angle of lunacy.. grin
Presenting the issue as it is doesn't mean I have any affinity or inclination to relate to ikwerre, but their identity crisis is still not reason enough for me to lose my own line of reasoning.

Let this be the last time you re3ard will quote me on this.

Don't be stupid. Ethnic identity is an optional thing.
You have native Germans in Switzerland, Italy, Austria,Lichtenstein. They all don't want to be called Germans and Germany respected their wish because Germany knows they can be great without those minority Germanic groups I mentioned.
Germans are too proud a race to go about begging for Unity or simping Around. They believed in themselves and today, Germany is the biggest economy in Europe.

The Germans in Switzerland, Italy, Lichtenstein, Austria are doing well for themselves too, but none of them come close to Germany in greatness.

Why are some of you without group Pride and dignity trying to make it seem like Ndiigbo cannot achieve greatness without few Igboid ethnicities scattered in SS. These people insult denigrate and humiliate Ndiigbo. Their official bodies like Ogbakor Ikwerre and Uzugbani Ekpeye, and those of Ogba and Etche have made it obvious they are not Igbos and want nothing to do with us.
Why can't some of you show dignity and reject these people too?
Why can't you show yourselves self love and return their hate with hate.
Why are you this insufferable.
Why is it difficult for you to accept that these people are rabidly Igbophobic and will not hesitate to harm you(Ndiigbo) even more than Ijaws, Yorubas or Northerners can?

Who cursed you? Who stole your brains that you can no longer reason?
Ndiigbo use to be a wise people capable of rational thinking, what is happening to our today youths ?Why can't you free yourselves from the brainwashing of a clueless and misguided man with radio station situated in London?

Obulu ogwu na oma ele! Tufiakwa!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Kinematics: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

grin lol you won't understand things like this. It is called "dignity" something a group of animals named after a white he goat and pedophile known as Lewis Harcourt have never experienced.
Unlike you people that were discovered and named in 1890 (by a pedophile known as Lewis Harcourt) , given brand new ethnicity by gowon in 1970, we have dignity and can't be addressed by English name

That's your cup of tea. I'm not typing in ibo rather English. If I'm typing in Ibo I'll use ndi. As long as its English keep your ndi to yourself.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by amliftedhigher: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
God punish Wike
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Rugaria:

While you get "flogged" by ordinary suya sellers at Fagba?
ha hahaha....... Nke a atọ m pieces!! Suya seller indeed

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by AlphikkaTech: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dreadful:

See how you write like a literate person but reasons like a Mango!
You are supposed to be reminding the so called Ikwerres how stupid they can be.
They answer Igbo names, speak Igbo Language and they come to your face to tell you they are not Igbo and you let them go scot free.
You even joined the confused bingos to write this junk in their defense and tomorrow you want the zoo to be a better place.
Something is wrong with you!

Because I answer an English name and speak English as my first language doesn't make me British.

Owerri and the Ikwerre both migrated from Benin. The owerri man identifies completely as Igbos, the Ikwerre man doesn't. Is it by force. Leave them alone please. The Nupe man in Niger state speaks Hausa but does not identify as an Hausa man.

Is it by force to be Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Kinematics: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

Because I answer an English name and speak English as my first language doesn't make me British.

Owerri and the Ikwerre both migrated from Benin. The owerri man identifies completely as Igbos, the Ikwerre man doesn't. Is it by force. Leave them alone please. The Nupe man in Niger state speaks Hausa but does not identify as an Hausa man.

For ibos it's by force oo

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dominion202:
Some people are just 2 foolish
Nnamdi KUNU dey abroad enjoying his life and sum useless miscreant are clamouring for IPOB.
Even has strong as OJUCHWU is, he can't withstand the war.
Promote ur useless Biafra in your region not another man's land.
their's no need of Going through this ur senseless comment!! But what I know is that in your next 100 years to come!! Sense will still be far from you

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Bkayyy: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kinematics:

That's your cup of tea. I'm not typing in ibo rather English. If I'm typing in Ibo I'll use ndi. As long as its English keep your ndi to yourself.
I made it clear that such things (dignity) are beyond your understanding

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Bkayyy: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

Respect yourself. Don't put Owerri in the same sentence with Ikwerre. Owerri never migrated from any stupid place.
Not all Ndigbo are as confused as you half and half humanoids (Akariogeli)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Flatinos: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kinematics:

For Igbos it's by force oo

Flatin0s will not like this grin
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
*Igbo denial by Igbos*

Sad that the issue of Igbo denial by Igbos has been trending on social media in the past two weeks. I am a very proud Igbo man, I do not see any reason whatsoever to want anyone who denies Igbo for whatever reason even though they bear Igbo names, speak Igbo language and dress Igbo to discuss the issue with me.

I am Igbo, I am a workaholic, I am progressive, I am an achiever, I develop both my Homeland and other people's homes, I create wealth from nothing, I manage and grow wealth to the amazement of my neighbors, I raise my children to be at the top of the very best around the world.

I am Igbo my villages and towns I develop with my wealth, I am Igbo, my daughters and sons are far better taken care of and better looking than that of neighbors, I am Igbo I break the glass ceiling in every aspect of human endeavor more than any tribe in Nigeria.

I am Igbo without stealing from public coffers, with the policy of suppression, victmization, deprivation, exclusion, denial of my rights all these stacked against me, I still live better quality life, my children get better education, my wife is better taken care of, she is more beautiful, I live in better homes in every city in Nigeria, I own properties in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one,etc.

I am Igbo I own the best and biggest transport companies, the best and biggest airlines, I am the biggest importers, I am the manufacturers of everything from edibles, bikes, car parts and vehicles. I own Aba, Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha, Umuahia etc all beautiful Cities adorned with eye popping mansions. I am Igbo I have eliminated mud houses, thatched and corugated iron roofing in all my cities, towns and villages, I am Igbo if I don't agree to live in your state you do not enjoy my benevolence, my developmental prowess, your economy depends only on hand outs from Abuja, unlike smart Lagos who welcomed me with open arms after the fratricidal civil war refused to implement the abadoned properties policy and now I am helping to make it a mega city, the sixth largest economy among African countries even though it is not a country.

I am a proud Igbo man I will always prevail because survival, wealth creation, is inbuilt in me, I take your swamp and turn it into paradise.
I have my shortcoming as human but my positive side is far more than the negative. I am not a victim, I am individually richer than my neighbors, I do not want to be born any other tribe, I will remain Igbo now and the life to come.

You are confused about me, you do not know whether to love me or hate me. But 100% you secretly admire me and desperately want to be me, you have a potpourri of emotions about me, you loath me, you love me, you fear me, you envy me, you admire me, you deny me, you want to suppress me but you secretly wish to be me.

I do not want you to identify with me if you don't want to. I do not see any reason for this conversation, I don't want to try to convince anyone who is denying he is from my great tribe because I prefer you dey your dey and I dey my dey. What will an Ikwere, Ijaw, Efik etc do for me that I have not done for myself?

If Nyesom Wike is threatened by IPOB he should take care of the issue as a governor. If he refers to the people he had issues with as Igbo and they are Igbo, what is the hullabaloo? The man says he is not Igbo, why should I want him to be? What extra value will he and his Ikwere people add to my wellbeing? *Absolutely nothing*

Was he not the one who accepted and divided my peoperties?
What did he do with it, is he better than me now, is his City of Port Harcourt not full of old dilapidated houses with corrugated iron roofs, was the city not at par if not better than Lagos before the civil war? What is the comparison between it and Lagos now?

Abeg make all peripheral tribes park well, I don't give a flying f**k about them so should every real Igbo.
I am Igbo, I am Southeast, I am the greatest!
An Ikwere man should be begging me to accept him as Igbo. What does he have, fossil oil that will be useless in less than 4 decades from now?
Well I have oil in my Southeast Igbo land, Imo, Abia and Anambra have.
My biggest resource is human capacity, you definitely can't beat that.
Copied!
Igbo Amaka!! They'll try all there best to subdue us but God will not let us down

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wike the drunkard!! U must surely pay for all the atrocities u committed against ur Brothers and sisters in the name of rivers is not part of Igbo!!
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Theboss100(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Unity beggar. Low grade Igbo man with no sense of group pride or dignity.

Keep simping around minorities. Wike is just the beginning since you have refused to be wise.

Ndi eriri eri.
I am a core Ikwerre man from Obia/Apkor LGA just in case you don't know. I can't be a unity begger, can I? Your brain is incapacitated to process facts that's why you tag everybody unity beggar. Oh, I almost forgot, my grandma is from Imo state. I love Igno people so much, this country is nothing without them. If you insult Igbo people, no that you're also insulting my grandma and I will come for ya ass.
So you better

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Theboss100:
I am a core Ikwerre man from Obia/Apkor LGA just in case you don't know. I can't be a unity begger, can I? Your brain is incapacitated to process facts that's why you tag everybody unity beggar. Oh, I almost forgot, my grandma is from Imo state. I love Igno people so much, this country is nothing without them. If you insult Igbo people, no that you're also insulting my grandma and I will come for ya ass.
So you better

You Ikwerre Bini man.
Good for you. Stay in your Ikwerre zone and leave Ndiigbo alone.

Having Igbo mother doesn't make anyone Igbo.
Igbo is a partriarchy and not matriarch society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Ever8090: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dede1:

Anyway, talk is very cheap. Who gives a ratass to the ranting of ants? Wike has established himself as a moving target. There is nothing he can say now that will change the picture he already painted.
empty chest beating as usual..you think you guys will touch Wike and won't get a deadly response?.
For your information sir, the people of rivers state will rise against you people so bad that your people will be left with no option that to flee and leave rivers state.
The thugs in rivers state are dying your property already, make any stupid move and geopadize the entire Biafera struggle
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Ever8090: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Wike and Ikwerre people are not Igbos. Peeps like you without sense of group dignity is exactly why Wike and his Ikwerre people are using Ndiigbo to wipe the floor.
Grow a brain biko.

How exactly is it your concern if Fulani are draining oil wealth in Rivers state?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved, where are your senses?

Wike and his people think Igbos are their problems, why won't they, when peeps like you have refused to grow up. You seem to suffer from a form of Stockholm syndrome.

Ikwerre under Ogbakor Ikwerre had made it clear they are not Igbos, Ikwerre people on the average are the most Igbophobic group you will find out there. Wike again demonstrated it by killing Ndiigbo in Obiigbo, yet your brain cannot get the message.
You are still here saying Wike is an Igbo man, are you retarded?
you dey mind those people wey dey complain of forceful marriage but are busy forcing other people into a union against their wish
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Dedetwo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ever8090:
empty chest beating as usual..you think you guys will touch Wike and won't get a deadly response?.
For your information sir, the people of rivers state will rise against you people so bad that your people will be left with no option that to flee and leave rivers state.
The thugs in rivers state are dying your property already, make any stupid move and geopadize the entire Biafera struggle

Shut the hell up. A used tool has no self importance. There is nothing chest beat about what Wike allegedly instigated at Obigbo. I remembered in 1974 when Ijo threatened the Rebisi people in Diobu instead Wharf Road was flooded with youths shouting Eniymba wu Enyimba. Only a deluded junky will hide behind "The people of rivers state" to spew idiotic crap such as above post. You are an expendable entity. Nigeria must disintegrated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tambuwal Remains Chairman PDP Governors Forum – PDP / President Buhari Attends Passing Out Parade In Kaduna (Photos) / PDP Presidential Campaign Flag-Off Without Wike And Co, A Win For Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.