Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos (18390 Views)

Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Commonsense99: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

[s]Don't be stupid. Ethnic identity is an optional thing.
You have native Germans in Switzerland, Italy, Austria,Lichtenstein. They all don't want to be called Germans and Germany respected their wish because Germany knows they can be great without those minority Germanic groups I mentioned.
Germans are too proud a race to go about begging for Unity or simping Around. They believed in themselves and today, Germany is the biggest economy in Europe.

The Germans in Switzerland, Italy, Lichtenstein, Austria are doing well for themselves too, but none of them come close to Germany in greatness.

Why are some of you without group Pride and dignity trying to make it seem like Ndiigbo cannot achieve greatness without few Igboid ethnicities scattered in SS. These people insult denigrate and humiliate Ndiigbo. Their official bodies like Ogbakor Ikwerre and Uzugbani Ekpeye, and those of Ogba and Etche have made it obvious they are not Igbos and want nothing to do with us.
Why can't some of you show dignity and reject these people too?
Why can't you show yourselves self love and return their hate with hate.
Why are you this insufferable.
Why is it difficult for you to accept that these people are rabidly Igbophobic and will not hesitate to harm you(Ndiigbo) even more than Ijaws, Yorubas or Northerners can?

Who cursed you? Who stole your brains that you can no longer reason?
Ndiigbo use to be a wise people capable of rational thinking, what is happening to our today youths ?Why can't you free yourselves from the brainwashing of a clueless and misguided man with radio station situated in London?

Obulu ogwu na oma ele! Tufiakwa!
[/s]

First you have done a bad job at impersonating Ndi igbo, you are not an igbo man.
Secondly in my entire post, I still haven't seen where I begged any ikwerre to unite with Ndi igbo, if you understand English you will know the meaning of identity crisis. , the brainless lunatic here is you, cause your anger with Nnamdi kanu have blinded your common sense of analysis.
People should feel Free to be lunatics, but no one has the right to force us to interpret issues from their point of lunacy.

This doesn't mean I beg their unity, and never will, yet that doesn't mean I should hesitate from telling ikwerre man like Wike how Cowardly he and his tribe had became by denying their tribe, sequel to post biafra war losses.

The id1ot who simps arround here is you, and your lack of analytical mindset in your pretence to be igbo.
Ikwerre can claim to come from Bahamas, swahili, or Mongolia, no igbo man gives a ratass, I said it before.
What no man will tell me is to interpret that person's madness alongside him, then two lunatics have just been made.
You the nice guy who does that is the simp in this case scenario, cause no Alpha dude accepts inferior logics in the name of respecting a lunatics point of view, We say it as it is to their face.

Once again, no igbo man begs any idiat for unity , but no igbo Man should accept a mad man's angle just to please him, get that into your shyt filled brain.
And Germany formed a country without Austria but those Germans in Austria and Switzerland are still beign reffered to as cowardly kind of Germans today, same ways Ndi igbo are reffering to ikwerres as cowardly kind of igbos today, so what are you arguing?
For the last time dont quote me again on this, it's the most stvpid argument in the world.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by ZIAZI(m): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
As an Ikwerre man, I no longer argue the ancestry of my people. I guess something happened during our migration from BINI or we kuku no be Bini people. I say this bcus we have so many similarities with the Igbo people that baffles me when I am told of my Bini history.
However, the way I see some Igbo people fiercely clamour for the Ikwerre people as part of them is at best highly IRRITATING! My God! The Igbo race is massive and known world over! Why act as though you're helpless and need this small minority group of mine to excel?
And you now happily cling to the comments of Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi as being an Igbo man? The real Igbo people are in the know that this is merely a political gimmick to win the heart of the Igbos in 2023.

#IKWERRE MEKA!
#IGBO KWENU!

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Commonsense99:
[/s]

First you have done a bad job at impersonating Ndi igbo, you are not an igbo man.
Secondly in my entire post, I still haven't seen where I begged any ikwerre to unite with Ndi igbo, if you understand English you will know the meaning of identity crisis. , the brainless lunatic here is you, cause your anger with Nnamdi kanu have blinded your common sense of analysis.
People should feel Free to be lunatics, but no one has the right to force us to interpret issues from their point of lunacy.

This doesn't mean I beg their unity, and never will, yet that doesn't mean I should hesitate from telling ikwerre man like Wike how Cowardly he and his tribe had became by denying their tribe, sequel to post biafra war losses.

The id1ot who simps arround here is you, and your lack of analytical mindset in your pretence to be igbo.
Ikwerre can claim to come from Bahamas, swahili, or Mongolia, no igbo man gives a ratass, I said it before.
What no man will tell me is to interpret that person's madness alongside him, then two lunatics have just been made.
You the nice guy who does that is the simp in this case scenario, cause no Alpha dude accepts inferior logics in the name of respecting a lunatics point of view, We say it as it is to their face.

Once again, no igbo man begs any idiat for unity , but no igbo Man should accept a mad man's angle just to please him, get that into your shyt filled brain.
And Germany formed a country without Austria but those Germans in Austria and Switzerland are still beign reffered to as cowardly kind of Germans today, same ways Ndi igbo are reffering to ikwerres as cowardly kind of igbos today, so what are you arguing?
For the last time dont quote me again on this, it's the most stvpid argument in the world.

You are a man without dignity. Grow up.

Your post is a simping post.
Ikwerres and Wike are not Igbos. Let them be. Stop calling them Igbos. You degrade Igbo tag when you "Dash" it to people not worthy of it.

No Alpha male goes around calling a gf that ditched him " his girl friend", only simps do that.
Alphas reject and bullshit any gal who rejects them and move on like they don't exist.

Igbos with Dignity have rejected Ikwerres and will never stoop low to refer to a person like Wike as Igbo.
Simps like you will not move on, hence disgracing us all.
I will keep quoting and bashing you guys if you don't stop throwing Igbo tag on undeserving groups. You can be sure of that. The mad man is never ashamed of his actions, its his relatives who are.
You lots calling Ikwerres Igbos are bringing shame to proud Igbos, and until you stop that madness, we will not leave you alone.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Commonsense99: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You are a man without dignity. Grow up.

Your post is a simping post.
Ikwerres and Wike are not Igbos. Let them be. Stop calling them Igbos. You degrade Igbo tag when you "Dash" it to people not worthy of it.

No Alpha male goes around calling a gf that ditched him " his girl friend", only simps do that.
Alphas reject and bullshit any gal who rejects them and move on like they don't exist.

Igbos with Dignity have rejected Ikwerres and will never stoop low to refer to a person like Wike as Igbo.
Simps like you will not move on, hence disgracing us all.
I will keep quoting and bashing you guys if you don't stop throwing Igbo tag on undeserving groups. You can be sure of that. The mad man is never ashamed of his actions, its his relatives who are.
You lots calling Ikwerres Igbos are bringing shame to proud Igbos, and until you stop that madness, we will not leave you alone.
grin
F00l, using your own theory, when a girl dumps you then you ain't an Alpha in the first place.
This your dumping analogy makes you a beta, simp, no real igbo man tries to beg ikwerre to be part of igbo, yet real igbos are testicular enough to tell ikwerres to their face how cowardly kind of igbos they are which is a bitter red pill for you and them to swallow. grin

Calm down, read my post from. Page #1 again and again, if you are a little bit lucky, you might learn how to pick sarcasms from general statements..
Am outta here.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Commonsense99:

grin
F00l, using your own theory, when a girl dumps you then you ain't an Alpha in the first place.
This your dumping analogy makes you a beta, simp, no real igbo man tries to beg ikwerre to be part of igbo, yet real igbos are testicular enough to tell ikwerres to their face how cowardly kind of igbos they are which is a bitter red pill for you and them to swallow. grin

Calm down, read my post from. Page #1 again and again, if you are a little bit lucky, you might learn how to pick sarcasms from general statements..
Am outta here.
You are out of here yet you still here.

Just accept that Wike and His Ikwerre people cannot be Igbos by any definition of the tag Igbo and move on.
That's all.

As a very proud Igbo man, I consider it an insult and provocation for any Ikwerre man to refer to himself as an Igbo or for any misguided brainwashed Igbo to dash the Igbo tag to any Ikwerre man.
Its a slap on the face of any proud Igbo man, one which I will not let slide without appropriate reaction

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by SlayerForever: 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Don't be silly.
IPOB is a disgrace to Ndiigbo.
Big disappointment.

No proud Igbo son whose brain is not controlled by a lunatic with radio Station in London will identity with IPOB as it stands.

You lots are insufferable.

I'm talking about your derailment to the extent Yoruba is hailing you, you're calling ipob. Who called ipob here? You're clutching at straws. You lack tact.

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Amarabae(f): 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
when I was in University, I had one roommate like that with attitude problem, upon how nice I try to be to her,she will hate me and gossip with my name at my back , trying hard to tarnish my image then, I tried to make peace with her but she refused.
80% of things in the room were mine, so one day she came back from lecture and saw her things outside, the landlord came, I balanced her the half rent of her and asked her to get out of the room,
she tried to cause drama by dragging my skirt, I slapped stupidity out of her, beat her like a small girl and dragged her out of the gate with her things .
from that day, upon seeing me ,she comported herself and gave me maximum respect.
Ndigbo nobody respects a beggar
A beggar is termed as weak,
stop giving delusional non existing importance to irrelevant groups.
Return hate for hate
Those descendants of Arochukwu slaves are not Igbos,
I know their real history! imbibe it into your psyche .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by tsagir(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dreadful:

Tell me a State in the upland Igboid community that do not have oil?
Enugu alone has the highest reserve of fossil fuel deposits in the whole of West Africa.
There is oil in Abia, Anambra, Imo and Enugu
If the extensive oil exploration that is done in the arid north is conducted in Ebonyi, the uncontrollable oil spills will extend to Benue.
So, who is talking about some stupid oil here?Fool
YOU MEAN PALM OIL ?

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by IjebuWarrior: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
*Igbo denial by Igbos*

Sad that the issue of Igbo denial by Igbos has been trending on social media in the past two weeks. I am a very proud Igbo man, I do not see any reason whatsoever to want anyone who denies Igbo for whatever reason even though they bear Igbo names, speak Igbo language and dress Igbo to discuss the issue with me.

I am Igbo, I am a workaholic, I am progressive, I am an achiever, I develop both my Homeland and other people's homes, I create wealth from nothing, I manage and grow wealth to the amazement of my neighbors, I raise my children to be at the top of the very best around the world.

I am Igbo my villages and towns I develop with my wealth, I am Igbo, my daughters and sons are far better taken care of and better looking than that of neighbors, I am Igbo I break the glass ceiling in every aspect of human endeavor more than any tribe in Nigeria.

I am Igbo without stealing from public coffers, with the policy of suppression, victmization, deprivation, exclusion, denial of my rights all these stacked against me, I still live better quality life, my children get better education, my wife is better taken care of, she is more beautiful, I live in better homes in every city in Nigeria, I own properties in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one,etc.

I am Igbo I own the best and biggest transport companies, the best and biggest airlines, I am the biggest importers, I am the manufacturers of everything from edibles, bikes, car parts and vehicles. I own Aba, Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha, Umuahia etc all beautiful Cities adorned with eye popping mansions. I am Igbo I have eliminated mud houses, thatched and corugated iron roofing in all my cities, towns and villages, I am Igbo if I don't agree to live in your state you do not enjoy my benevolence, my developmental prowess, your economy depends only on hand outs from Abuja, unlike smart Lagos who welcomed me with open arms after the fratricidal civil war refused to implement the abadoned properties policy and now I am helping to make it a mega city, the sixth largest economy among African countries even though it is not a country.

I am a proud Igbo man I will always prevail because survival, wealth creation, is inbuilt in me, I take your swamp and turn it into paradise.
I have my shortcoming as human but my positive side is far more than the negative. I am not a victim, I am individually richer than my neighbors, I do not want to be born any other tribe, I will remain Igbo now and the life to come.

You are confused about me, you do not know whether to love me or hate me. But 100% you secretly admire me and desperately want to be me, you have a potpourri of emotions about me, you loath me, you love me, you fear me, you envy me, you admire me, you deny me, you want to suppress me but you secretly wish to be me.

I do not want you to identify with me if you don't want to. I do not see any reason for this conversation, I don't want to try to convince anyone who is denying he is from my great tribe because I prefer you dey your dey and I dey my dey. What will an Ikwere, Ijaw, Efik etc do for me that I have not done for myself?

If Nyesom Wike is threatened by IPOB he should take care of the issue as a governor. If he refers to the people he had issues with as Igbo and they are Igbo, what is the hullabaloo? The man says he is not Igbo, why should I want him to be? What extra value will he and his Ikwere people add to my wellbeing? *Absolutely nothing*

Was he not the one who accepted and divided my peoperties?
What did he do with it, is he better than me now, is his City of Port Harcourt not full of old dilapidated houses with corrugated iron roofs, was the city not at par if not better than Lagos before the civil war? What is the comparison between it and Lagos now?

Abeg make all peripheral tribes park well, I don't give a flying f**k about them so should every real Igbo.
I am Igbo, I am Southeast, I am the greatest!
An Ikwere man should be begging me to accept him as Igbo. What does he have, fossil oil that will be useless in less than 4 decades from now?
Well I have oil in my Southeast Igbo land, Imo, Abia and Anambra have.
My biggest resource is human capacity, you definitely can't beat that.
Copied!

Typical Okoro Savage chest-beating! No sensible human wanna be Okoro, abeg.

Empty vessels making the loudest noise! angry

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
SlayerForever:

I'm talking about your derailment to the extent Yoruba is hailing you, you're calling ipob. Who called ipob here? You're clutching at straws. You lack tact.

IPOB are the leaders of this new stupidity in Igboland where Igbo youths can no longer even identify the Igbophobia coming from SS groups and react with appropriate hate towards offending persons or groups, because director had directed you lots to eat excreta and drink the urine from these groups.
That's why Wike is killing you lots in Obiigbo and you are still calling him and his Igbophobic Ikwerre people Igbos , because you are incapable of independent thinking, and more worrisome, some of you are experimenting with switchiing your misguided support for Wike to support to Amaechi.
You don't even understand there is no difference between the two as they are both average Ikwerre persons raised with anti Igbo sentiments from childhood.
You don't know your enemies. You are so blind that you rather focus on distant Yorubas and North while forming non existing brotherhood with groups down south that will nuke Igboland and Ndiigbo if they have access to nuclear war missiles.

Ike unu agwulam . I have been patient with you lots hoping you will come back to your senses. But the more I waited, they more it became obvious you are too far gone from rational thinking to ever come back to normalcy ever again. But it is Ndiigbo who will pay for your folly like Obiigbo just did, if we don't stop you lots.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by LordNicvuitton(m): 2:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Truth be told, what @Igboid is saying is this; that the Igbo tribe is arguably one of the most elite tribes in Africa and to that effect, it's a shame that ipob has muddled the great Igbo tribe in the eyes of southern minorities over their stupid claims of Biafra territory blah blah blah..

I stand with Igboid on all he's said. We reasonable Igbo don't simp around, we have never needed ikwerre or idoma or anang or tiv or ijaw or any ethnic minority to attain the position we are in, economy and academic wise.

We only compete on the same level academically and economically with one ethnic group in Nigeria, the Yoruba.. every other ethnic group plays 2nd fiddle, so why subject ourselves to ridicule all because of ipob?

True Igbo should wise up oo, we don't need, has never needed ikwerre, will never need them. Even if Delta Igbo/Anioma or Obigbo/Oyingbo people say they ain't Igbo by tommorow, leave them be.. we don't beg, we've always been republican by nature, let us rebuild our states, our region, our major cities and industries, one day some day, they may even be d ones begging to be part of us, let our success speak for us bikonu..

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Eastlink(m): 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:
when I was in University, I had one roommate like that with attitude problem, upon how nice I try to be to her,she will hate me and gossip with my name at my back , trying hard to tarnish my image then, I tried to make peace with her but she refused.
80% of things in the room were mine, so one day she came back from lecture and saw her things outside, the landlord came, I balanced her the half rent of her and asked her to get out of the room,
she tried to cause drama by dragging my skirt, I slapped stupidity out of her, beat her like a small girl and dragged her out of the gate with her things .
from that day, upon seeing me ,she comported herself and gave me maximum respect.
Ndigbo nobody respects a beggar
A beggar is termed as weak,
stop giving delusional non existing importance to irrelevant groups.
Return hate for hate
Those descendants of Arochukwu slaves are not Igbos,
I know their real history! imbibe it into your psyche .
Exactly, a re-orientation needs to be carried out in the heads of lost IPOB youths. The damage has been done already and it’s quite shameful. Very shameful for a supposed large ethnic group to stoop so low for some recalcitrant minorities. For those of us who wear the Igbo tag with pride, it pains us more to see the simping of Kanu and his likes. I’m really disappointed. So disappointed. When we try to correct these idiots, they gang up to call us names. IPOB, MASSOB, BIZ, etc must be disbanded and ostracized in Igboland for the greater good of the Igbo ethnic pride.

If these IPOB miscreants really know the true history of the Ikwerre’s of which they like to hide, they”ll deny them every connection. Ikwerre cannot shy away from their Aro connection. Even if they come to beg to be accepted, don’t accept. Every outcast must be made to understand his 2nd class status and so be it.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Kinematics: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
tsagir:
YOU MEAN PALM OIL ?

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Kinematics: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Typical Okoro Savage chest-beating! No sensible human wanna be Okoro, abeg.

Empty vessels making the loudest noise! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
LordNicvuitton:
Truth be told, what @Igboid is saying is this; that the Igbo tribe is arguably one of the most elite tribes in Africa and to that effect, it's a shame that ipob has muddled the great Igbo tribe in the eyes of southern minorities over their stupid claims of Biafra territory blah blah blah..

I stand with Igboid on all he's said. We reasonable Igbo don't simp around, we have never needed ikwerre or idoma or anang or tiv or ijaw or any ethnic minority to attain the position we are in, economy and academic wise.

We only compete on the same level academically and economically with one ethnic group in Nigeria, the Yoruba.. every other ethnic group plays 2nd fiddle, so why subject ourselves to ridicule all because of ipob?

True Igbo should wise up oo, we don't need, has never needed ikwerre, will never need them. Even if Delta Igbo/Anioma or Obigbo/Oyingbo people say they ain't Igbo by tommorow, leave them be.. we don't beg, we've always been republican by nature, let us rebuild our states, our region, our major cities and industries, one day some day, they may even be d ones begging to be part of us, let our success speak for us bikonu..

Ezigbo nwafor ubulu ya zuru ezu who finally understands the message I am passing across.

Thank you. I take it you don't listen to the radio from London.
Because I have noticed that people who listen to that station find it hard to think independently.
Theirs is like a "hive mindset", controlled by a certain Radio director in London.

Udo nwanne m

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Wallatah: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igbo's is not refugees that beg for home rather they re developing every part of the world including your place you called rivers state !! Even your four fathers has start We re not interested in your petro money because that's the reason you re killing the Igbo's thinking that they re hoping on your petro while agitating for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by LordNicvuitton(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

IPOB are the leaders of this new stupidity in Igboland where Igbo youths can no longer even identify the Igbophobia coming from SS groups and react with appropriate hate towards offending persons or groups, because director had directed you lots to eat excreta and drink the urine from these groups.
That's why Wike is killing you lots in Obiigbo and you are still calling him and his Igbophobic Ikwerre people Igbos , because you are incapable of independent thinking, and more worrisome, some of you are experimenting with switchiing your misguided support for Wike to support to Amaechi.
You don't even understand there is no difference between the two as they are both average Ikwerre persons raised with anti Igbo sentiments from childhood.
You don't know your enemies. You are so blind that you rather focus on distant Yorubas and North while forming non existing brotherhood with groups down south that will nuke Igboland and Ndiigbo if they have access to nuclear war missiles.

Ike unu agwulam . I have been patient with you lots hoping you will come back to your senses. But the more I waited, they more it became obvious you are too far gone from rational thinking to ever come back to normalcy ever again. But it is Ndiigbo who will pay for your folly like Obiigbo just did, if we don't stop you lots.

Bro trust me, there is a silent majority of Igbo that don't believe in the bullshit ipob and the lies they dish out.

You tightly pointed out that the Igbo are critical thinkers, so how do you think we'll ever have herd mentality? Never bro, never!

Ipob is seriously doing lots of damage to the mindset of simps in Igbo land. How can you love so much, an inconsequential minority tribe that it's leaders openly preach hatred toward your tribe?

Obigbo/Oyingbo massacre was a very painful thing and it's a price that these Innocents and by extension the Igbo, had to pay over the useless ipob ideology.

It's also quite unfortunate that south East leaders didn't ask serious questions as they should have, so once more, Igbo paid the ultimate price all in the name of ipob.

I don't hate Ikwerre neither do I love them, I don't see them as Igbo and I'll simply treat an individual, how he/she treats me.

The most painful aspect of all these is that if not that the ipob clowns have been simping around, Igbo as a formidable tribe that in the south, should have been feared by all southern minorities but d reverse is the case, Dem dey use us catch cruise.

It beats me how a tribe that stood their ground against an overwhelming armed forces for 3 years, could stoop so low as to be killed anyhow by the order of an ikwerre low budget Adolf Hitler.. time will tell sha.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Eastlink:
Exactly, a re-orientation needs to be carried out in the heads of lost IPOB youths. The damage has been done already and it’s quite shameful. Very shameful for a supposed large ethnic group to stoop so low for some recalcitrant minorities. For those of us who wear the Igbo tag with pride, it pains us more to see the simping of Kanu and his likes. I’m really disappointed. So disappointed. When we try to correct these idiots, they gang up to call us names. IPOB, MASSOB, BIZ, etc must be disbanded and ostracized in Igboland for the greater good of the Igbo ethnic pride.

If these IPOB miscreants really know the true history of the Ikwerre’s of which they like to hide, they”ll deny them every connection. Ikwerre cannot shy away from their Aro connection. Even if they come to beg to be accepted, don’t accept. Every outcast must be made to understand his 2nd class status and so be it.

Exactly my point.
You get the message well.

IPOB is now a liability in Igbo land, and should be ostracized before they finish our dignity and pride as a race.

Ifele emegbugom.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by colonelwealth(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
*Igbo denial by Igbos*

Sad that the issue of Igbo denial by Igbos has been trending on social media in the past two weeks. I am a very proud Igbo man, I do not see any reason whatsoever to want anyone who denies Igbo for whatever reason even though they bear Igbo names, speak Igbo language and dress Igbo to discuss the issue with me.

I am Igbo, I am a workaholic, I am progressive, I am an achiever, I develop both my Homeland and other people's homes, I create wealth from nothing, I manage and grow wealth to the amazement of my neighbors, I raise my children to be at the top of the very best around the world.

I am Igbo my villages and towns I develop with my wealth, I am Igbo, my daughters and sons are far better taken care of and better looking than that of neighbors, I am Igbo I break the glass ceiling in every aspect of human endeavor more than any tribe in Nigeria.

I am Igbo without stealing from public coffers, with the policy of suppression, victmization, deprivation, exclusion, denial of my rights all these stacked against me, I still live better quality life, my children get better education, my wife is better taken care of, she is more beautiful, I live in better homes in every city in Nigeria, I own properties in Maitama, Asokoro, Ikoyi, Banana Island, Victoria Island, Lekki Phase one,etc.

I am Igbo I own the best and biggest transport companies, the best and biggest airlines, I am the biggest importers, I am the manufacturers of everything from edibles, bikes, car parts and vehicles. I own Aba, Owerri, Nnewi, Enugu, Abakaliki, Awka, Onitsha, Umuahia etc all beautiful Cities adorned with eye popping mansions. I am Igbo I have eliminated mud houses, thatched and corugated iron roofing in all my cities, towns and villages, I am Igbo if I don't agree to live in your state you do not enjoy my benevolence, my developmental prowess, your economy depends only on hand outs from Abuja, unlike smart Lagos who welcomed me with open arms after the fratricidal civil war refused to implement the abadoned properties policy and now I am helping to make it a mega city, the sixth largest economy among African countries even though it is not a country.

I am a proud Igbo man I will always prevail because survival, wealth creation, is inbuilt in me, I take your swamp and turn it into paradise.
I have my shortcoming as human but my positive side is far more than the negative. I am not a victim, I am individually richer than my neighbors, I do not want to be born any other tribe, I will remain Igbo now and the life to come.

You are confused about me, you do not know whether to love me or hate me. But 100% you secretly admire me and desperately want to be me, you have a potpourri of emotions about me, you loath me, you love me, you fear me, you envy me, you admire me, you deny me, you want to suppress me but you secretly wish to be me.

I do not want you to identify with me if you don't want to. I do not see any reason for this conversation, I don't want to try to convince anyone who is denying he is from my great tribe because I prefer you dey your dey and I dey my dey. What will an Ikwere, Ijaw, Efik etc do for me that I have not done for myself?

If Nyesom Wike is threatened by IPOB he should take care of the issue as a governor. If he refers to the people he had issues with as Igbo and they are Igbo, what is the hullabaloo? The man says he is not Igbo, why should I want him to be? What extra value will he and his Ikwere people add to my wellbeing? *Absolutely nothing*

Was he not the one who accepted and divided my peoperties?
What did he do with it, is he better than me now, is his City of Port Harcourt not full of old dilapidated houses with corrugated iron roofs, was the city not at par if not better than Lagos before the civil war? What is the comparison between it and Lagos now?

Abeg make all peripheral tribes park well, I don't give a flying f**k about them so should every real Igbo.
I am Igbo, I am Southeast, I am the greatest!
An Ikwere man should be begging me to accept him as Igbo. What does he have, fossil oil that will be useless in less than 4 decades from now?
Well I have oil in my Southeast Igbo land, Imo, Abia and Anambra have.
My biggest resource is human capacity, you definitely can't beat that.
Copied!

beautiful & correctly written.

you r blessed brother!

the earlier Igbos realised their worth&act like it, the days all these nonsenses will stop.

history&life will always teach a bitter lesson to anybody or group of people who overtime tries to undermine Igbos.
Denying ur Igboness under an guise is an invitation to anachy & loss. even those people that encourage u to deny ur Igboness will still rubbish you after seeing how foolish u are.

so Igbos mustn't join issues with undeserving elements but ignore,address&move ahead when necessary always but in all always defend ur Igboness against any grand design to rubbish ur heritage both now,past& future.
By all means teach ur children & upcoming generations to stand true to their Igbo identity.

let's the true&proud Igbos continue raise&prosper with boldness&grace ingrained in them by the almighty God.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
LordNicvuitton:

Bro trust me, there is a silent majority of Igbo that don't believe in the bullshit ipob and the lies they dish out.

You tightly pointed out that the Igbo are critical thinkers, so how do you think we'll ever have herd mentality? Never bro, never!

Ipob is seriously doing lots of damage to the mindset of simps in Igbo land. How can you love so much, an inconsequential minority tribe that it's leaders openly preach hatred toward your tribe?

Obigbo/Oyingbo massacre was a very painful thing and it's a price that these Innocents and by extension the Igbo, had to pay over the useless ipob ideology.

It's also quite unfortunate that south East leaders didn't ask serious questions as they should have, so once more, Igbo paid the ultimate price all in the name of ipob.

I don't hate Ikwerre neither do I love them, I don't see them as Igbo and I'll simply treat an individual, how he/she treats me.

The most painful aspect of all these is that if not that the ipob clowns have been simping around, Igbo as a formidable tribe that in the south, should have been feared by all southern minorities but d reverse is the case, Dem dey use us catch cruise.

It beats me how a tribe that stood their ground against an overwhelming armed forces for 3 years, could stoop so low as to be killed anyhow by the order of an ikwerre low budget Adolf Hitler.. time will tell sha.

IPOB senseless simping has finished Igbo pride kaptakpata.

Nnamdi Kanu is an Enemy of Ndiigbo and must be silenced before he destroys us.

What sort of nonsense is this.

The silent majority Igbo patriot must no longer keep quiet and allow IPOB finish us psychologically as a people.
We must start speaking up. Match their insults with even more insults, neutralize them kpatapkata and render them pariah in Igboland.

We do this by continuously sensitizing our people on the damages IPOB is causing us and the dangers it portends to our future as a race if left untamed.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Collyweed: 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

Because I answer an English name and speak English as my first language doesn't make me British.

Owerri and the Ikwerre both migrated from Benin. The owerri man identifies completely as Igbos, the Ikwerre man doesn't. Is it by force. Leave them alone please. The Nupe man in Niger state speaks Hausa but does not identify as an Hausa man.

Is it by force to be Igbo?

Owerri came from Benin? Talk wetin you know, abeg.

Wetin concern Owerri with Ikwerre abi wetin be their name sef.

Which kind mumu nonsense I dey read like this?

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by niel63(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
I feel terrible. Imagine the kind of life I came to experience. HATE, ENVY, COVETOUSNESS, GREED & WICKEDNESS.

Do we really need all these? before anything, I am human, socio-economic and tribal differences mean no jack to me because I need YOU to survive. I need you to survive each day in this terrible race of survival on earth.

Please don't fight me (I am open and unguarded) I'd rather you fight beside me in making a better space for what's to come in the future. I can't move forward looking behind to see if you'd stab me.

Nigerians are Nigerian all over the world EXCEPT Nigeria.
Why the toxicity? Why the quarrel? Even countries that are supposed to look up to us are mocking us.

I love my country, I love my brothers, I love my sisters, I love my neighbors.
KILL me if you must. Surely, I died knowing how much I loved you.
But please don't die with so much hate in your heart.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Collyweed: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

IPOB senseless simping has finished Igbo pride kaptakpata.

Nnamdi Kanu is an Enemy of Ndiigbo and must be silenced before he destroys us.

What sort of nonsense is this.

The silent majority Igbo patriot must no longer keep quiet and allow IPOB finish us psychologically as a people.
We must start speaking up. Match their insults with even more insults, neutralize them kpatapkata and render them pariah in Igboland.

We do this by continuously sensitizing our people on the damages IPOB is causing us and the dangers it portends to our future as a race if left untamed.

Ipoo is a useless cult. Very serious embarrassment!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

I'm not interested in all these stories you're writing. Because, you don't know if I'm ipob for sure, you don't know what I think about the struggle. You don't know my views. You don't know me. But for that bolded part I must tell you Pazienza you're very very stupid for making that statement. You have completely lost your way from the earlier times here. Whether they are ipob or not they are proud Igbo people. You're very stupid for that statement and you're a disgrace to the common folk. In reverse, you're not different from Wike, justifying such atrocities by calling them ipob. You're not different from the SE governors who are disconnected from the people. You're not different from the Ohanaeze who went mum because it is supposedly ipob being killed. You're a disgrace and I spit on your name.
It is easy for you to say "ipob are being killed" because it is not your family member murdered in cold blood. The young Igbo woman in Obigbo about to get married, who was murdered in cold blood in her business place, was she ipob? The women and innocent bystanders killed in Emene last time, were they ipob? Tweh!

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
SMH. In my opinion, if you can gloat about the death of our brothers in Obigbo, ipob or not, you're a bigger problem to our people. It is a pity.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by winterfell007(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

You lack commonsense.

Wike and Ikwerre people are not Igbos. Peeps like you without sense of group dignity is exactly why Wike and his Ikwerre people are using Ndiigbo to wipe the floor.
Grow a brain biko.

How exactly is it your concern if Fulani are draining oil wealth in Rivers state?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved, where are your senses?

Wike and his people think Igbos are their problems, why won't they, when peeps like you have refused to grow up. You seem to suffer from a form of Stockholm syndrome.

Ikwerre under Ogbakor Ikwerre had made it clear they are not Igbos, Ikwerre people on the average are the most Igbophobic group you will find out there. Wike again demonstrated it by killing Ndiigbo in Obiigbo, yet your brain cannot get the message.
You are still here saying Wike is an Igbo man, are you retarded?

Don't decieve yourself a simple check on google or wikipedia will tell you that are widely regarded as an igbo group. You can continue to fake your identity because of a commodity called oil. The historians are not stupid. You can't say you are not an "Igbo group" when your language, names, culture and similar to the larger igbo nation. If you claim you come from Benin, be sure to take on thier names and culture and possibly thier languages, Stop bearing igbo names and speaking igbo language only to turn your back to be hating on us and chanting the "i no be igbo". You are just fooling yourselves. Even in a 500years to come, whenever people look up t find out who the "Ikwerres" are, they'll always be summed up under the igbo nation, you can live in amnesia all you like, a simple google search will clear your doubt

1 Like

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
SlayerForever:

I'm not interested in all these stories you're writing. Because, you don't know if I'm ipob for sure, you don't know what I think about the struggle. You don't know my views. You don't know me. But for that bolded part I must tell you Pazienza you're very very stupid for making that statement. You have completely lost your way from the earlier times here. Whether they are ipob or not they are proud Igbo people. You're very stupid for that statement and you're a disgrace to the common folk. In reverse, you're not different from Wike, justifying such atrocities by calling them ipob. You're not different from the SE governors who are disconnected from the people. You're not different from the Ohanaeze who went mum because it is supposedly ipob being killed. You're a disgrace and I spit on your name.
It is easy for you to say "ipob are being killed" because it is not your family member murdered in cold blood. The young Igbo woman in Obigbo about to get married, who was murdered in cold blood in her business place, was she ipob? The women and innocent bystanders killed in Emene last time, were they ipob? Tweh!

Actually I am more incensed than you that a Bini Ikwerre man is killing Igbo people in Obiigbo. And I actually want a revenge deep inside me.

I am so raged that my anger turned to apoplexy when I see senseless Igbos calling Wike or his Ikwerre people Igbos, its like pouring salt on an open wound.

IPOB puts the entire Igbo at risk because even though the group claims to be multiethnic, everyone else see and know them as Igbo.
What this means means is that mischievous non Igbo minorities can hide behind IPOB and commit crimes, while Innocent Igbos who are not even IPOB members will pay the price.

Multiethnic IPOB is a risk Ndiigbo cannot afford.
IPOB has to go.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Dreadful: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
tsagir:
YOU MEAN PALM OIL ?
You see how foolish you can be.
Imo, Abia and Anambra are they not part of your so called Niger Delta?
So, it's Palm oil they've been drilling there abi?
Mumu man!
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Igboid: 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
winterfell007:

Don't decieve yourself a simple check on google or wikipedia will tell you that are widely regarded as an igbo group. You can continue to fake your identity because of a commodity called oil. The historians are not stupid. You can't say you are not an "Igbo group" when your language, names, culture and similar to the larger igbo nation. If you claim you come from Benin, be sure to take on thier names and culture and possibly thier languages, Stop bearing igbo names and speaking igbo language only to turn your back to be hating on us and chanting the "i no be igbo". You are just fooling yourselves. Even in a 500years to come, whenever people look up t find out who the "Ikwerres" are, they'll always be summed up under the igbo nation, you can live in amnesia all you like, a simple google search will clear your doubt

Another simp ready to eat the excreta of Bini Ikwerre and digest it with by drinking their urine as well.

Now listen. In nature, environmental conditions including the weather are always under constant change.
Only species capable of adapting quickly by growing physical and behavioral features that is compatible to the new prevailing environmental conditions of their habitat will grow and thrive.
Those who can't will be weeded out by natural selection.

The environment of the Igbo changed post civil war.
It doesn't matter what the previous conditions were, what matters is the present conditions.
And if we want to no longer survive, but thrive as a people, we must adapt features that will enable us do this.

Ikwerres are not Igbos, they are Bini people whose ancestors suffered permanent brain damage on their way to their current location.
This is the new prevailing environmental conditions Ndiigbo must make peace with and work with.
And this means that we must handle Ikwerres Igbophobia with every bit of venom we can and without any emotions attached.
They fighting for their own survival and had crafted their own survival strategy, we MUST do same too.
That's the way of nature. Its ruthless and without emotions.

I hope the above isn't too complex for your understanding.

7 Likes

Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by SlayerForever: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
After all that happened in Obigbo. Chai, nka wuterem. I have to withdraw from some of this engagements.
Re: Wike: Rivers Will Continue To Be Home To Igbos by Dreadful: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
AlphikkaTech:

Because I answer an English name and speak English as my first language doesn't make me British.

Owerri and the Ikwerre both migrated from Benin. The owerri man identifies completely as Igbos, the Ikwerre man doesn't. Is it by force. Leave them alone please. The Nupe man in Niger state speaks Hausa but does not identify as an Hausa man.

Is it by force to be Igbo?

Look at this guy. Nigeria keep raising dumb people as graduates and they will never ever learn!
Are you trying to tell me that while the Ikwerres migrated from Benin they lost their Bini language and Bini names and embraced Igbo Language and Igbo names?
Are you educated at all?
Are you not ashamed of writing this junk?
Criminals! All of you that are hellbent on destroying the Igbo and sowing seeds of division will suffer for it.
The same you have Egbema in Imo State and Egbema in Rivers was what happened with the Ikwerres. They Ikwerres migrated from Nkwerre in Imo State.
Wait ohhhh... Egbema in Rivers State is not also Igbo, right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss / 2019: People Getting Desperate – Presidency Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.