Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? (3390 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday / Choose! If Given An Opportunity For A Night / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Wannabenz: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'll marry the love of my life this year 2020. Buy her a Toyota Matrix then buy some lands through her company then maybe a small but new car for myself. Settle each and every member of my family before I relocate to another state with the love of my life.

So it is...So shall it be.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Spexo001(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Large format printing as a graphic designer 8 million naira is all I need
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wannabenz:
I'll marry the love of my life this year 2020. Buy her a Toyota Matrix then buy some lands through her company then maybe a small but new car for myself. Settle each and every member of my family before I relocate to another state with the love of my life.

So it is...So shall it be.
wow that's romantic, nothing a man won't do for love
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nguru55: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
I will create and spread wealth with it.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Reex12(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nguru55:
I will create and spread wealth with it.
Ask yourself whether what you wrote made any sense

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin
Reex12:
grin
Reex12:
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by goalgetter01: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
First of all I will set up my mom with 3m, invest 8m in landed properties, invest 5m in uber business (buy like 3 Toyota Corolla) I will invest 3m in my football career. I will use 200k to help the needy and keep the remaining 800k in my bank account.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Kinkykinky: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
mitchelle16:
Go into poultry business if u have idea about it that business pays like blood money honestly before 5yrs u will have your money times 10 honestly

Are you a poultry farmer?

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
goalgetter01:
First of all I will set up my mom with 3m, invest 8m in landed properties, invest 5m in uber business (buy like 3 Toyota Corolla) I will invest 3m in my football career. I will use 200k to help the needy and keep the remaining 800k in my bank account.
wow interesting plan,God open doors for us all bro
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Izabel(f): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Let me first solve 100k to pay rent first then I'll think of 20million
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Charlex23(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Iamthomcruz:
me go use am nack 3 sure odd to triple the money..ewu
Nah dah day Huesca go win madrid
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by IamAngelica(f): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2020
I have four business ideas..nah just capital remain..i need that 20 mill right now no jokes!
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Suya #10milli
Cold pure water #5million
Investment #1milli
Cloth-20k
Giveaway for the poor and needy #3milli
Savings #480k
Car #300k
Holiday in Pakistan #150k
Onions 50k
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Anyways baba God sir
Na 5% of 20million I need before we end this year
Thank you sir
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
20million
I will set up a business for my mum wit 3mil, settle my siblings wit 2mil, renovate our house wit 2mil, set up agro business(poultry or fish pond/coldroom) wit 3mil for myself, buy btc/eth wit 5mil, then use remaining japa from dis jungle called 9ja to europe to further my football career.
MAY GOD GRANT MY HEART DESIRES AMEN.

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
IamAngelica:
I have four business ideas..nah just capital remain..i need that 20 mill right now no jokes!
peach your ideas let's see
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
gideonite98:
Suya #10milli Cold pure water #5million Investment #1milli Cloth-20k Giveaway for the poor and needy #3milli Savings #480k Car #300k Holiday in Pakistan #150k Onions 50k kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Anyways baba God sir Na 5% of 20million I need before we end this year Thank you sir

haha omoh....suya 5mil? you wan shrink your intestine b that
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
emeraldvee:
20million
I will set up a business for my mum wit 3mil, settle my siblings wit 2mil, renovate our house wit 2mil, set up agro business(poultry or fish pond/coldroom) wit 3mil for myself, buy btc/eth wit 5mil, then use remaining japa from dis jungle called 9ja to europe to further my football career.
MAY GOD GRANT MY HEART DESIRES AMEN.
Nice one ....Amen

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by peacesampson(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
First I will buy a land and build a house...that may cost 5mill,then 2more flats that may not cost like 4mil..put tenants, open a thriving business..with 5m, get some buses like 3 which I will give out for business purposes, then get myself a small car that won't cost much...then I will put the rest in my acct while I reason for other meaningful businesses ideas
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
peacesampson:
First I will buy a land and build a house...that may cost 5mill,then 2more flats that may not cost like 4mil..put tenants, open a thriving business..with 5m, get some buses like 3 which I will give out for business purposes, then get myself a small car that won't cost much...then I will put the rest in my acct while I reason for other meaningful businesses ideas
nice idea although it depends on the location you plan on getting the land cuz in some areas that money won't b enough .
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Blackmiserable(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
ElRapido:
Buy correct 18M pepper soup, and use the rest to buy cold Pepsi.

Lol, Nairaland would not kill person.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by goalgetter01: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Made619:
wow interesting plan,God open doors for us all bro
Amen bro! God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by peacesampson(f): 2:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Is true sha ..but I will surely make good use of the money..in investment esp.
Made619:
nice idea although it depends on the location you plan on getting the land cuz in some areas that money won't b enough .
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by mitchelle16(f): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2021
Kinkykinky:

Are you a poultry farmer?
Yes
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Chike222(m): 9:13am On Jan 05, 2021
Give me am first, see whether i no go use am go invest for something wey go dey give me better money and also use some money inside am arrange myself wella......to get my services: send your fullname age location and email address to Chikeorji8@gmail.com
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by crazyclown(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2021
I will marry virginprincess cos she is a virgin she will be my first wife.
Den I will marry zzor cos she hav big nyash I will be doin doggy wit her every day she will be my 2nd wife.
I will marry baddiefreak cos she is hot an a bad girl I will have be having rough sex wit her she will be my 3rd wife.
I will marry fati2001 she is Fulani girl I like Dem cos they are naughty and can do naughty tins she will be my 4th wife.
I will marry Sixfeetbelle because she is stubborn we will be fightin everday.
I will use d remaining money to do business so dat I can feed Dem.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:
Den I will marry zzor cos she hav big nyash I will be doin doggy wit her every day she will be my 2nd wife.
I will marry baddiefreak cos she is hot an a bad girl I will have be having rough sex wit her she will be my 3rd wife.
I will marry fati2001 she is Fulani girl I like Dem cos they are naughty and can do naughty tins she will be my 4th wife.
Well done
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by crazyclown(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
Well done
So can we start preparations d earlier d beta. wink
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by fati2001(m): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2021
crazyclown:
okay
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by crazyclown(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2021
fati2001:

okay
Hi wink
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by ibechris(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Samadhii:
Give 2m to the needy.
Apply for Masters degree in the UK.
Trust me, before you know it, you will eventually be worth more than 20m after getting a job over tlhere

UK students would be mocking u.

Do u know how many Nigerians in UK that finished their masters and are job hunting? Brother,that money will not be enough. Ask around ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Should You Date Someone Before Marriage? / Guys, Will You Agree?? / Funny Experience From Way Back,share Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.