Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,775 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? (3387 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday / Choose! If Given An Opportunity For A Night / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Juliusmomoh: 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
DamZik:
[b][/b]How does it works? Won't the market women union be a problem?
I am also interested in palm oil and groundnut oil business.
Here in kogi state, the market woman union is not a problem.
All u need to do is to settle dem.Dat is all.
They don't take much, just 2500 only...
Their advantage is that, they are the one to help u market it.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Here in kogi state, the market woman union is not a problem.
All u need to do is to settle dem.Dat is all.
They don't take much, just 2500 only...
Their advantage is that, they are the one to help u market it.
Thanks for the insight.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by singwa: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
We funny for this country.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by singwa: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
josephevergreen:
wow with 20m, I will use 7m to boost my tiles business.. invest 10m on real estate( buying of landed property), I will get myself a clean corolla for 1.5 m..the remaining 1.5m will be in my account breathing.... God bless my hustle..

I deal in tiles both Spanish and high quality Nigeria tiles..like royal tiles, time ceramics, goodwill, cdk, golden crown ..and all tiles accessories

Nice. May God bless your plans
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Witnesstony28: 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Will start a school

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by SkyRicks: 2:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Made619:
Imagine if ur response will determine if you will be giving the money or not. What will you do with 20millon naira Nairalanders?

If you are serious let do poultry business and earn life investment
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Zyzxx10: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
I would just leave this country and start my life afresh.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Apply for visa,
study abroad,
Learn designing over there,
Come back to Nigeria,
Set up a business

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Juliusmomoh: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
DamZik:
Thanks for the insight.
K
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Aphroditee(f): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'll move to UK and garner enough skills. Those opportunities are not available in Nigeria.
If wishes were horses sha

1 Like

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zyzxx10:
I would just leave this country and start life my afresh.

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Zyzxx10: 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
BLUELemon:
E shock you. Abi you sef no wan leave naija ni?
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 3:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zyzxx10:
I would just leave this country and start my life afresh.
omoh many people will take this route with the way 9ja dey go
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zyzxx10:

E shock you. Abi you sef no wan leave naija ni?
if I leave 9ja you go miss me na. That's why Iam still here
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Zyzxx10: 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Made619:
omoh many people will take this route with the way 9ja dey go
I'm telling you bro. Many would have committed suicide if not for the fear of hellfire.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Zyzxx10: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
BLUELemon:
if I leave 9ja you go miss me na. That's why Iam still here
Lol. Guy if anything pop up. I get you for mind. Right now I no hold. Things just rugged
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zyzxx10:

Lol. Guy if anything pop up. I get you for mind. Right now I no hold. Things just rugged
Is that a promise... Alright... One love bro
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by JerryLekki: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Buy land, lease it for agriculture and relocate from the country for like five years
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Zyzxx10: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
BLUELemon:

Is that a promise... Alright... One love bro
If I had something, I could have given you on your thread. Let's just settle our differences. Life's too short to have many enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Buffalo2(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zyzxx10:

If I had something, I could have given you on your thread. Let's just settle our differences. Life's too short to have many enemies.
But I am your only enemy now. You should be able to handle just one enemy grin
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Zyzxx10: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
BLUELemon:

But I am your only enemy now. You should be able to handle just one enemy grin
Ok
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lydiason:
Just give 200k like this my life don better
I don calculate am even the 20m self no reach me
Wetin you wan kon use 200k do grin
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by dukeprince50: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
ZIINI:

I don calculate am even the 20m self no reach me
Wetin you wan kon use 200k do grin
20m no reach u?
bro life is about growth o, don't expect to be at the top without experiencing the pains in climbing
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Powersurge: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
I have a registered business, a manufacturing businesses plan, currently seeking loan. I don't need 20m. 7m will kick it to life.

Op what do you want to gain by heightening son of man's emotion?
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
20m no reach u?
bro life is about growth o, don't expect to be at the top without experiencing the pains in climbing
Bro I tell you I don calculate am he no reach
Money no dey that's why you dey think say he plenty
OBO spend over $100K when he buy diamond from icebox.
A good Car in Nigeria now is like 6/10 m
You go buy gold O
You go settle your parents
Your family you go settle them O and expect heavy billing.lol
You go invest O
You go buy BTC too
You go wan rent dope house
Ma bro na manage you go manage am 20m no reach
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Jaiiop98(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Made619:
Imagine if ur response will determine if you will be giving the money or not. What will you do with 20millon naira Nairalanders?
I will start forex trading then also invest in crypto currency
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Powersurge:
I have a registered business, a manufacturing businesses plan, currently seeking loan. I don't need 20m. 7m will kick it to life.

Op what do you want to gain by heightening son of man's emotion?
hahahaha powersurge no b so oh but there are people with the money only looking for good ideas to invest in. I mean Nairaland is a big place u know
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
ZIINI:

Bro I tell you I don calculate am he no reach
Money no dey that's why you dey think say he plenty
OBO spend over $100K when he buy diamond from icebox.
A good Car in Nigeria now is like 6/10 m
You go buy gold O
You go settle your parents
Your family you go settle them O and expect heavy billing.lol
You go invest O
You go buy BTC too
You go wan rent dope house
Ma bro na manage you go manage am 20m no reach
na this kind list na him dey make guys do Yahoo oh.....
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Made619(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Zyzxx10:

I'm telling you bro. Many would have committed suicide if not for the fear of hellfire.
you no lie bro
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by Eryyy92: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
MJBOLT:
Give me the money then you will see what I will do
perfect answer my man.
You cracked me up.
Re: If Given 20million Naira Now, What Will You Do With It? by mitchelle16(f): 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Go into poultry business if u have idea about it that business pays like blood money honestly before 5yrs u will have your money times 10 honestly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Break Up With My Girlfriend. / +18: I Did Something Crazy On YouTube — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / Is There Any Reason For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.