Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday (1124 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Stankovic22: 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2021
Just yesterday social media went loud as the famous clergyman surprised his wife, Prophetess Anthonia Fufenyin, with 20M naira cash gift as she marked her birthday and guess what..? She 'fainted' out of surprise.

There are a few Men of God in Nigeria that enjoys loving and admirable homes and Billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin is one of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vn_ozAXlFM

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Stankovic22: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Stankovic22:
Just yesterday social media went loud as the famous clergyman surprised his wife, Prophetess Anthonia Fufenyin, with 20M naira cash gift as she marked her birthday and guess what..? She 'fainted' out of surprise.

There are a few Men of God in Nigeria that enjoys loving and admirable homes and Billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin is one of them.

Money is good
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by SILENTandSMART2: 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2021
Lmao hahahaha church money.... grin

The money that belong to the members pastor dey use ham do birthday gift chaii this life no balance cheesy

And the funny thing is dat certain members will need money ....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Bahamas95(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2021
And I dey here dey look for 250k.

This life nor really balance. embarassed
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2021
Life no balanciaga... Baba God i no know how u wan take run am for me but anyway na way abeg! My eye don red finish

1 Like

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Stankovic22: 5:59am On Nov 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
Life no balanciaga... Baba God i no know how u wan take run am for me but anyway na way abeg! My eye don red finish

There is a time for everyone. You will get there soon
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Stankovic22: 5:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Bahamas95:
And I dey here dey look for 250k.

This life nor really balance. embarassed

There is a time for everyone
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Sonnobax15(m): 6:01am On Nov 01, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Bahamas95(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:

There is a time for everyone
True.

But when you see things like this to wait for your time will be kinda difficult. grin
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Stankovic22: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2021
Bahamas95:
True.

But when you see things like this to wait for your time will be kinda difficult. grin

No go join yahoo plus ooo cos Na big eye dem take dey draw pple close
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Bahamas95(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:

No go join yahoo plus ooo cos Na big eye dem take dey draw pple close
God forbid bad thing!

If I wan stain my hands I for don do am since....I wanna enjoy my legit money with peace of mind
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Blackfire(m): 11:16am On Nov 01, 2021
grin

Church members right now
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Stankovic22: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2021
Blackfire:
grin

Church members right now

They will give more to receive the blessings
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by dreu2fine(m): 11:33am On Nov 01, 2021
Stankovic22:

why fainting she never see this kind money before
abeg just want more attention
but i am looking for just use 1m anybody there to help
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin's Wife Faints After He Gifted Her 20million On Her Bday by Stankovic22: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
dreu2fine:

why fainting she never see this kind money before
abeg just want more attention
but i am looking for just use 1m anybody there to help

Maybe

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Your Children May Not Make It Past 30 Years / I Miss My Chubby Jamaican Princess, Khia / What's The Worst Word A Lady Has Used On You When Trying To Approach Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.