Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (94095 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by atonement12: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And where is your evidence of such reality? undecided
Seeing the evidence will not change the mindset of a chronic leftist.sad

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by CoolAmbience(m): 5:19am On Nov 12, 2020
FarahAideed:

Take your low IQ away

Says a fellow that has no IQ at all.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by JohnOkolo: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2020
FarahAideed:

If Trump supporters were hooligans and thugs don't you think America will be burning right now ? Trump is being cheated and not a single building has been burnt but If the results was the other way now ANTiFA/ BLM thugs would be burning America down now ....

They lost at the Electoral College last time and non of these things you insinuated happened.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2020
JohnOkolo:

They lost at the Electoral College last time and non of these things you insinuated happened.

The riots you have been withnessing for 4 years months what was that about ? The fake russian collusion ? The hoax impeachment? They were all part of a resistance

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by JohnOkolo: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
FarahAideed:

The riots you have been withnessing for 4 years months what was that about ? The fake russian collusion ? The hoax impeachment? They were all part of a resistance

If Trump lost to a better and more organized Cheats so be it.

You call Russian interference a Hoax?
It means you cannot believe anything said against Trump

Now the American citizens have spoken and you still don't believe.

He lost the election and nothing he can do to stay in the Oval office once its past 12pm January 20.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Banter1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Shelumiel:
You're just spewing trash.
Point of correction :
It's only Shitholians like you that think Trump is gone.
Not sane Americans
Be deceiving yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.