Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (94096 Views)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Chinny024(f): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trump won't win..I saw it!!!
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by AustineJohn908(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
CharleyBright:

So in your mind, God is using Trump to do his will?
Was God using Trump when Trump covered up for Saudi Prince over the death of Jamal Khassuggi?
Was using Trump when Trump went to a state that Blacks were killed and told them that Police needed more protection and he failed to do something positive about Black lives matters?
Does God use an unruly, selfish and delusional person like Trump?
I don't know which God u serve, but my God canever support a Racist and unruly person like Trump.
Sorry but Trump is a better devil than Nebuchadnezzar but God use Nebuchadnezzar to do his things. he was Good servants even if he was devilish too. Trump doing all that doesn't mean God can't use him to do one or two things
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by AustineJohn908(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
bjtinz:

Really? And God can't use a far less controversial and upright Biden? Can't you see just how double faced you guys are?
God can use Biden too but I'm not supporting any one of Dem. any thing they do doesn't concern me but I'm just trying to educate you all that keeps shouting to our ears that Trump is the devil
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by bjtinz: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

Pensylvania already flipped Arizona will flip in 48 hours , Georgia will flip in hours

Lol.

Okay ooooo grin grin
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by JohnOkolo: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter

The painful part is you are a PDP Supporter together with the over 180 People that liked your insane statement, it shows so many Nigerians supports Hooligans and Thugs.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by FarahAideed: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
JohnOkolo:

The painful part is you are a PDP Supporter together with the over 180 People that liked your insane statement, it shows so many Nigerians supports Hooligans and Thugs.

If Trump supporters were hooligans and thugs don't you think America will be burning right now ? Trump is being cheated and not a single building has been burnt but If the results was the other way now ANTiFA/ BLM thugs would be burning America down now ....

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by bjtinz: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
AustineJohn908:
God can use Biden too but I'm not supporting any one of Dem. any thing they do doesn't concern me but I'm just trying to educate you all that keeps shouting to our ears that Trump is the devil

Right in the middle of the election while counting was still ongoing, he declared himself winner and even went further to claim he would go to court to stop all subsequent vote counting!!! shocked

Such utterly abhorrent behavior is usually seen in sit-tight African dictators.

This is the equivalent of Buhari declaring himself winner when INEC is yet to do so, and while counting is ongoing in PDP controlled states!!

Would you guys EVER accept that? Would you not set twitter on fire?

Yet it was brushed aside because it's Trump. Such disgraceful, despicable behavior is 'normal' with him.

Yet people are worshipping his every word.

Honestly the blind hypocrisy of Trump crew is staggering. . sad

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Charx122: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sultannayef:
He can never return to the White House

Trump is acting like Atiku..weather he likes it or not his stepping down.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by CharleyBright(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Sorry but Trump is a better devil than Nebuchadnezzar but God use Nebuchadnezzar to do his things. he was Good servants even if he was devilish too. Trump doing all that doesn't mean God can't use him to do one or two things

So God lack people to use so tey na Trump God go use?
And who tells you that God announces to people who intends to use?
If many think or feel that Trump is doing God's bidding, then God isn't using him cos whoever God wants to use such a person usually not known to men.
So continue to deceive yourself about Trump.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Only unthinkable and uneducated Americans wants him, He's a disgrace.
over 70million+ Americans are uneducated and irrational? U are way smarter than this.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by EmekaA125(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just start today
Shut up your mouth. U want him to accept fraudulent and manipulated election just to appear good in ur sight whereas seeking legal redress is part of democratic process. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
oguns222:

When Thatfairguy talks, you should just ignore him. His conducts are always insulting to reason. He has a sickness of the reasoning faculty.
Mr reasonable one, so Trump won this election despite Biden having highest votes cast and electoral college as he claimed?
Your own is even WORSE

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by EmekaA125(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:
cool

He is free to tweet anything he likes

Time shall tell and you will end in shame for supporting impunity. Senseless fellow

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Exjoker(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mail-in-ballots are legal in all the US states....
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Cantonese: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

Concede what ? Concede to CNN projection? Counting is on going as we speak

I think some of you need to look at the entire process dispationately.

"Counting is going on as we speak". Biden is scoring more than Trump as they continue counting! Will Trump defeat Biden? NO!
Concede to CNN projection keh? He was removed by his fellow American citizens who got tired of him.

He scored 71 million votes and Biden scored close to 74 million. If it was the other way round, it still would have showed how many Americans wanted him out of the place. What can change now?

1. Not much as the election was very free and fair.
2. Even if the ballots are all recounted, there will be no significant difference to change the decision
3. If you discount the mail-in ballots, you infringe on the rights of those who voted that way.

We should not allow the Nigerian election cheating mentality continuously imprison some of us.

You heard that the American electoral system is fool proof. Before voting commenced Trump was already complaining of fraud. Trump uses this as his tactics, crying wolf all the time. He was over confident, easily dismissing his opponent, calling Biden names, rather than face the realities on ground. In the end he was defeated.

I am a Trump supporter, but the truth must always be told. In this case he was defeated.

America is not Nigeria where the politicians can easily influence the judges and get their results. Americans have said their electoral system is flawless and confusing a few Americans who want to be bamboozled will not do the American democratic image any good.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by oguns222: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Mr reasonable one, so Trump won this election despite Biden having highest votes cast and electoral college as he claimed?
Your own is even WORSE

Go and read latest information about the US election.

You always make empty noise as if there is a disconnection between your brain and your fingers.

Your reasoning sickness didn't start today, anyway. So I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Exjoker(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter
For starter, you should understand that Mail-in-ballots are legal in the US. Remember even the Supreme Court decline Trump request to call off the counting of Mail-in-ballots.
Until Trump is able to provide evidence that the election was rig, then we can say the election is fair according to the US constitution

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by ThatFairGuy: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
oguns222:

Go and read latest information about the US election.

You always make empty noise as if there is a disconnection between your brain and your fingers.

Your reasoning sickness didn't start today, anyway. So I'm not surprised
What should I read about the latest info that will be different from Biden passing the required 270electoral college requirements and ahead of trump with barely 4m votes?

This is about facts and figure, Where's empty noise in this?
You need brain reevaluation

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by kingxsamz(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

Many of you just keep showing how ignorant you are about the US election process...you can only ask for recount when the difference is less than 2 percent margin please . So Trump is asking for recounts in place that meet this criteria.. Real Clear politics has rescinded it's call on Pennsylvania already so keep fooling yourself

Eyah... Real Clear politics have denied ever calling anything. Rest.

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by pompeiimagnus: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
The world has turned away from Trump, just in case his diehard Naija fans don't know. Even your Jubril/Buhari has congratulated our new president. So make una pipe low joor...The Supreme Court does not elect a US President. They can only rule for a recount of valid ballots, meanwhile Biden already has the electoral votes needed to reach 270.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by AustineJohn908(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
CharleyBright:

So God lack people to use so tey na Trump God go use?
And who tells you that God announces to people who intends to use?
If many think or feel that Trump is doing God's bidding, then God isn't using him cos whoever God wants to use such a person usually not known to men.
So continue to deceive yourself about Trump.
Wasn't Nebuchadnezzar known to men?
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by AustineJohn908(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
bjtinz:

Right in the middle of the election while counting was still ongoing, he declared himself winner and even went further to claim he would go to court to stop all subsequent vote counting!!! shocked

Such utterly abhorrent behavior is usually seen in sit-tight African dictators.

This is the equivalent of Buhari declaring himself winner when INEC is yet to do so, and while counting is ongoing in PDP controlled states!!

Would you guys EVER accept that? Would you not set twitter on fire?

Yet it was brushed aside because it's Trump. Such disgraceful, despicable behavior is 'normal' with him.

Yet people are worshipping his every word.

Honestly the blind hypocrisy of Trump crew is staggering. . sad
So isn't going to court d right thing to do? what's criminal there?
He was in the lead as at then and it looked bright...many of us would have don same
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
wtf is wrong with these boys from the east.....mad BIAFLA is going away
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
AustineJohn908:
So isn't going to court d right thing to do? what's criminal there?
He was in the lead as at then and it looked bright...many of us would have don same

most of you are so dumb to know how election counting goes
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by CharleyBright(m): 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Wasn't Nebuchadnezzar known to men?

Known to men that God was using him??

My emphasis is that if God is using Trump many wouldn't know God is using him. Now that many are claiming he is being used by God for Christians, sorry bro, I don't believe it.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by AustineJohn908(m): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
CharleyBright:

Known to men that God was using him??

My emphasis is that if God is using Trump many wouldn't know God is using him. Now that many are claiming he is being used by God for Christians, sorry bro, I don't believe it.
Well , it ur right not to believe it and it others people's right too. God can choose to make it public that he is using someone. we have seen the cases of Prophets in the Bible even though this is different
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by AustineJohn908(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
milehigh06:

most of you are so dumb to know how election counting goes
It doesn't matter how it was counted, what matters is that he felt cheated and has decided to head to court. isn't that what African leaders should be doing than holding on to power
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by gaskiyamagana: 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

Chief Wailer
Wailing continues from Nigeria go America.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Sezi4Christ: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=AustineJohn908 post=95894131][/quote]
Like I said earlier, "he may be doing the will of God". Just don't trust in man, let your trust be in God. Because if you really knew trump personally , you may not even like him. Just keep at what God said we should do, which is Prayer.

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Kingspin(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just start today
Lets the court decide as democracy will say

If he loses so be it
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by guvna(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
IamFINESSE:
This ewedu people are nuisance

Tufiakwa

#endafonja

Tufiakwa to your mama womb for borning you. Bastard

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.