Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,150 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet (94991 Views)

VP Harris will be easier to defeat - Trump Reacts 2 Biden's Withdrawal From Race / Donald Trump Reacts To Impeachment: They Are Not After Me, They Are After You / Trump Reacts To Rapper ASAP Rocky’s Release From Jail . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Essence20(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Evil can never triumph over good.
Congratulations in advance Mr President.

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by shoprite: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
tammie24:
Joe Biden is a media president!

Meaning u prefer a Supreme Court President grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by crackhaus: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
The true definition of never ever give up.
As long as he pursues it by going through the right channels, his never give-up attitude is really quite admirable.

11 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Zuorom: 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
haffaze777:
[/b]

I'm still searching for wise one among them
A fool never finds what he is searching for, not because they don't exist but because he is a fool and can't even see what is in front of his nose.

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by francisbarrack(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
haffaze777:
[/b]

I'm still searching for wise one among them

Keep searching
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Yinka1984(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter
how did he rig it? is he the electoral umpire?

7 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by splashbaby(m): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olatunji1929:
white house in anambra oponu
Hahahahaha ha White House in Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Henryfortune(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Trump's return to the White House is inevitable. And all the demonrats can go and screw themselves!!! grin

do you have a problem with another party winning or is it impossible to win an incumbent president?

7 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by labeh: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Are mail in ballots not legal in the US again? President Trump should stop misleading some Americans and part of the world now. It is time to begin the healing process of the fracturally divided American society. shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Yinka1984(m): 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
silentoperator:
Mention just one media outlet.
Which one have you seen?
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Shelumiel: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
[s]
Henryfortune:

do you have a problem with another party winning or is it impossible to win an incumbent president?
[/s] You're seriously off point.
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Tango123: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trump is interpreting he tweet the way he wants

Biden can do the same

Nigerians, whether trump or biden, iur naira will not change . Corruption in nigeria will mot stop because of Biden or because of trump.

Lets focus on our own problems. Leae Biden and trump for Americans mbok

8 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Shelumiel: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
chxe:

Nigerian votes don’t count in America. Lol
So votes for the dead count abi? You are just a fool

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Danzakidakura(m): 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olatunji1929:
slave stop him from returning
Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by drlateef: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Shut the fvck up if you have nothing to say.

Lol grin grin grin
Another loss for IPOB. This Sefiiiia pain too much.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sultannayef:
He can never return to the White House
sharia adherents cannot decide Trump's fate, wait for the final verdict.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by chukwuibuipob: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin grin angry grin angry embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed sad shocked cool cheesy angry cool sad
Olatunji1929:
ipob touts don sufa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by hotseat: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kriss216:
A return for Trump is a return for Christ.

Abeg, abeg, aaabeg!

Did you actually mean what you typed above?

And Jesus wept!

9 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by PervertProphet: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Merimental:
The election earlier started with Trump on the lead but it didn't last long as there was a turnabout as Joe Biden appeared at the top. Biden didn't just appear at the top, but he was at the top with an appreciable vote count above every other presidential candidate even above the incumbent president.

Donald Trump who has been claiming that the US election wasn't fair was obviously Jubilating saying "It Means I Have Won" because of what the Governor of Georgia tweeted this morning.

Brian Kemp:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BrianKempGA/status/1325890553536516097

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325956184613019648

Trump, you are my man. Be like Pence. Watch the corrupt democrats get destroyed go easy with the tweets for now. After all, this is same platform by Jack Dorsey that worked against you alongside Facebook, and other traditional media like CNN, Bloomberg, etcetera.

If this swings in your favour. Ensure you weaken the crazy power of these media group and take your millions of followers to other platforms that are not censoring you and your followers.

5 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by shogsman(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trump is a slowsp0ke, they'd better get him some therapy.
Inauguration is in order he lost already

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by freshMallam1122: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
Shut the fvck up if you have nothing to say.

he has a lot to say that's why he said white house in Anambra..since it is only the Igbo that want trump....same way Atiku return to Aso Rock with court rulling...u ar smart but u ar not smart enough to decide U S election.. period

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by WizzyVine: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Minjim:

It takes a wise man to find a wise man

A fool cannot recognize wisdom even when he sees it. He will search for it, but he can never find. Wisdom is far from the fool, as far as the sky is to the earth.

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Gokoyer0(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by chxe: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Shelumiel:
So votes for the dead count abi? You are just a fool

Why not face your f&&cked up country. Instead you are concerning your self with another person’s problem.
Mumu. Drinking panadol for another person’s headache
Idiot.

6 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by okpanachi09: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:

Even in CNN he has fallen from 290 to 279

Mumu people like you plenty sha

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by lymelyte(m): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Trump is just too undemocratic. He's too desirous of that position, he's very different from The Whites.
When I read his history, his high-handedness didn't just started today
well said.. I don't think Americans will make same mistake again.. Trump is something else. No substantial evidence to make his claim. The fact that Biden is already acting like the president pains trump alot..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olatunji1929:
Yoruba mozlems cannot decide Trump's fate, wait for the final verdict.

4 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by riyanxeally(f): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

The person that won the free and fair Election is undemocratic but the Joe Biden that rigged like mad is democratic ? And the painful part is that you are a Buhari supporter
u n ur master trump are very funny same election that made ur talkative trumpet president was rigged den the fairer rigger won Biden is king � u guys can cry a river�����

2 Likes

Re: "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet by happney65: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
eyiolarhomisore:
Do you know some media outlets in the us are now withdrawing their declaration of Joe Biden as the president elect? Anything can happen

You mean umudike TV?..Oniranu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.