Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. (695 Views)

Nigerian Men And Women Are Sexually Frustrated And Lonely In America And Canada / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) / Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by achaemeka(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Nairalanders Nairalanders,If you have been following my thread,you will notice I need help.What will solve my problem nor which some rich dude here give ashawo,or drink,pls help

I started blogging 2017,with free WordPress. In 2018 I bought a hosting plan and hired that scammer " Solomon Inyang Miller " https://www.nairaland.com/4544905/see-funny-birthday-photos-nigerian to do Seo service and write articles for me then, because I was a novice in those stuff then.
Though, he started the work but he did not finish it before he disappeared from the internet. Last year I lost my laptop to robbers,my hosting plan also expired, now I can write quality blog post and render Seo service .
But all I have now is just my old tecno y3 phone. My blog FB page has 294 like and followers, I have Some knownledge of Html5,css3,boostrap and js(JavaScript).
I need money to renew my hosting,buy a fairly laptop and buy internet data to continue my blogging career .

I have search for job to do to raise money, but no job.I am also a student in one of these federal universities under ASUU strike. Please nairalanders help me. nothing is too small.
Note:my blogpost were already,at first page of search engine but I was not making money because I did not really understand monetizaton then.

Early this year,I lost my father after many years of battling with sickness.I need a laptop,due to the kind of work I will use it for,budget is around 100k,for second hand.
The laptop will be used for three main things
1.Blogging,web designing and freelancing. 2.Cyber security and ethical hacking. 3.Gaming.(man must play small)
what I need in the laptop are 1.i5 core or i7,64 or 98 bit system 2.At least 3ghz processor speed. 3.screen of at least 14 inches 4.finger print sensor, 5.At least 4gb RAM 6.At least 100gb memory space. 7.good webcam.

And this phone,

Bontel R10 Key features and Specs

Name: Bontel R10
Model: R10
Operating System: Android 7.0
CPU: Quad-Core Processor
Dimension: 158*78.3*10.6MM
Display: 5.5inch touchscreen
Resolution: 1280*720
Camera: Back13 megapixels+Front 8megapixels
Memory: 1G+8G
Battery Capacity: 6000mA Battery

That is a total of 150k.100k laptop,25k for the bontel phone and 25 k for my blog hosting renewal,and buying of internet data.
I have knowlegde of html5,css3,boostrap,js(javascript) and partial knowledge of c#,using asp.net.I will learn more of c#.
I also how to tweak and edit cms like wordpress,wix and joomla etc.

All the job I applied for to raise this money,none got to me.Soon second round of convid19 lockdown go come and our school is still on strike.Pls people with good heart help.I applied more ten places but e nor dey reach my hand.

Mynd44,Seun
Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by iLegendd(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2020
Block of texts, so I didn't bother reading. People should at least put their write-ups in digestible chunks instead of a wall of poorly punctuated texts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by Yamleg: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Block of texts, so I didn't bother reading. People should at least put their write-ups in digestible chunks instead of a wall of poorly punctuated texts.
Lazy full
Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by achaemeka(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Boss abeg nor vex,My life just scatter,I need 150k to put my life on the road of progress.
Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by achaemeka(m): 10:27am On Nov 10, 2020
Yamleg:

Lazy full

Boss,no need to insult him.
Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Yamleg:

Lazy full

Okay
Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by achaemeka(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay

Boss abeg manage read am,I need help.
Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by Apeshy101(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2020
Boss no wait for anybody ohh

I did teaching for PH (10k monthly salary)

Did admob self clicking

Was a survey junkie.

Left PH to Enugu

Lived in a ghetto (Ugbodogwu)

Pushed wheel barrow at New Market Enugu

Switched to serving Mason and concrete work.

Became a sales boy (8k monthly take home )

On the other side, I started learning programming.

Today, I have my own laptop, phone, and business all started with my own money. (https://ichiegroup.com)

Current lives in the GRA (though I no dey pay rent courtesy of a good man I met along the line)

I met lots of good people on the way, but I wouldn't have met them if I hadn't start somewhere.

Bottom line is to start somewhere, you can't have everything once.

Keep in mind that no one owes you a dime and strive to get yours.

Peace out

5 Likes

Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by achaemeka(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Apeshy101:
Boss no wait for anybody ohh

I did teaching for PH (10k monthly salary)

Did admob self clicking

Was a survey junkie.

Left PH to Enugu

Lived in a ghetto (Ugbodogwu)

Pushed wheel barrow at New Market Enugu

Switched to serving Mason and concrete work.

Became a sales boy (8k monthly take home )

On the other side, I started learning programming.

Today, I have my own laptop, phone, and business all started with my own money. (https://ichiegroup.com)

Current lives in the GRA (though I no dey pay rent courtesy of a good man I met along the line)

I met lots of good people on the way, but I wouldn't have met them if I hadn't start somewhere.

Bottom line is to start somewhere, you can't have everything once.

Keep in mind that no one owes you a dime and strive to get yours.

Peace out

Shishi I nor get,I don apply for jobs e nor dey reach my hand.I am a 300level student.
Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by Apeshy101(m): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2020
achaemeka:

Shishi I nor get,I don apply for jobs e nor dey reach my hand.I am a 300level student.

Na the problem be that, you dey till you have something abi.

Start with what you have, if you don't have capital, you will have strength.

No shame, enter street bro.

Me based on the setting, I no fit push wheelbarrow for Igrita market for PH , I sharply relocate to Enugu where I am less known.

Na from there I the ladder climbing began
Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by achaemeka(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Apeshy101:

Na the problem be that, you dey till you have something abi.

Start with what you have, if you don't have capital, you will have strength.

No shame, enter street bro.

Me based on the setting, I no fit push wheelbarrow for Igrita market for PH , I sharply relocate to Enugu where I am less known.

Na from there I the ladder climbing began

I school, in enugu but I am currently in edo state with my mother.I nor even get transport to leave edo,talkless of a place I am less know,where I wan stay? My problem is critical.
Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by Apeshy101(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2020
achaemeka:

I school, in enugu but I am currently in edo state with my mother.I nor even get transport to leave edo,talkless of a place I am less know,where I wan stay? My problem is critical.

May your helper locate you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Frustrated And Hopeless.seun Help Me. by achaemeka(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2020
Apeshy101:

May your helper locate you.

I am ready to work,but My situation just too bad,Nairalander may not understand what I mean.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Listen: intimacy Is Never Enough.... / Cheating 101 What Do I Need To Know? / If You Want To Get A Fine Babe Before The Year Ends Use One Of These 2 Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.