Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (605 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Closed by coolsegun2002: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ur actions doesn’t harm him physically, but he can feel a little cringe..
we heterosexuals, especially in Nigeria are not used to the idea of being approached by another man....many of us don’t find it cool...
. infact we sometimes feel a little weird when heterosexual ladies approach us first let alone when a gay man does it....:

If he feels offended, just say sorry and something like, u were just kidding cos, u never can tell, he can be angry or wicked enough to report u to the police...just to teach u a bad lesson
Re: Closed by Shortyy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
With all the things going on in this country, this is your problem?

OK o. Go and approach first, then come tell us the outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by doggedfighter(f): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
It doesn't him but be wise in your approach.

Make sure the person can handle such.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Ur actions doesn’t harm him physically, but he can feel a little cringe..
we heterosexuals, especially in Nigeria are not used to the idea of being approached by another man....many of us don’t find it cool...
. infact we sometimes feel a little weird when heterosexual ladies approach us first let alone when a gay man does it....:

If he feels offended, just say sorry and something like, u were just kidding cos, u never can tell, he can be angry or wicked enough to report u to the police...just to teach u a bad lesson
I have already done it via whatsapp messages days ago and I got no reply.

I know that means rejection but now I am scared i must have caused him emotional harm in some way and i am very careful not to leave bad memories in people's life.

Right now I don't even know if he is angry or freaked out because he didnt say anything and likely would never say anything.

Before trying, I thought it would lead to something but I was wrong.

You can forget that police stuff though, wtf?
Re: Closed by illicit(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
It's annoying and disgusting....

1 Like

Re: Closed by Uzomacharles: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Which kain rubbish question be this ?
Re: Closed by horpeyemmi66(m): 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Durentt:
I have already done it via whatsapp messages days ago and I got no reply.

I know that means rejection but now I am scared i must have caused him emotional harm in some way and i am very careful not to leave bad memories in people's life.

Right now I don't even know if he is angry or freaked out because he didnt say anything and likely would never say anything.

Before trying, I thought it would lead to something but I was wrong.

You can forget that police stuff though, wtf?
In the spirit of not judging anyone based on their sexuality as being human transcends sexuality, you ought to have asked open-ended questions and can thus know what his view on the subject matter is.

Since you placed the Horse before the Cart as is obvious, if this is someone you would see physically, I'd advice you gather the courage to apologize for your erroneous presumption.

And get over yourself already!

PS: Nevertheless, your questions are rather too eccentric undecided
Re: Closed by Cousin9999: 6:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
If you treat people with respect, it's unlikely you'll ever have that impact, regardless of who you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
horpeyemmi66:

In the spirit of not judging anyone based on their sexuality as being human transcends sexuality, you ought to have asked open-ended questions and can thus know what his view on the subject matter is.

Since you placed the Horse before the Cart as is obvious, if this is someone you would see physically, I'd advice you gather the courage to apologize for your erroneous presumption.

And get over yourself already!

PS: Nevertheless, your questions are rather too eccentric undecided
thanks
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Cousin9999:
If you treat people with respect, it's unlikely you'll ever have that impact, regardless of who you are.
true
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2020
grin So finally homo people don dey toast their fellow guy abi?

Chai.. God please dash this mumu some senses o..

Re: Closed by IamAngelica(f): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2020
Cousin9999:
I think it hurts the approacher not the approached especially when they're homophobic
Re: Closed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shortyy:
With all the things going on in this country, this is your problem?

OK o. Go and approach first, then come tell us the outcome.
what problems going on in the country that prevents me from starting a relationship with someone?

I have approached already so..... just you know.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Make You Jealous If You Are Single? ( Pics & Videos). / Man Removed Cheating Girlfriend Wig / Content Creator / Moderator Wanted For Men's Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.