Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare (5251 Views)

Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu / Amaechi Insists APC Will Not Go To Court If PDP Rigs 2015 Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by JJay1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
vigasimple:

I have said it number without times, Pastor Bakare is naived not to know the Northern games, of which they are using him conveniently or his allowing himself to be used because (like Shonekan) he will become VP and if he has close to GEJ luck, he may become President of Nigeria.

Why Did Bakare not contest on his own and go to the North and campaign? to see if the mallam's will receive him or vote for him or is he not qualified or better than Bhuari or is because he is not Hausa/fulani, the owner of the Presidency of Nigeria? Absolute thoughtless people.

He who is a tool for the fool and does not know he is a fool, is a big fool.

If the North want to go wild, they can go, I assure you that the SW would not join neither the SE, and it makes the SS job easier to keep their oil and refuse to pump it.

A reckless statement by would be leader, 'if cpc does no win, it must be rigging and we want Nigeria to come to an end'

This is how Saraki sold kwara to the North, and I pity Yoruba race , Afonja should have been a lesson for our modern day Pastor turn  politician., maybe he never study or learn from history.

I made a bold prediction , If GEJ does not winthis election, the North can go their own way.

You peopelcan make much noise as possible, it is all about the NORTH AND THE PRESIDENCY, the veil of pretence and dishonesty is coming off, shine your eyes.

This must be one of the most myopic and tactless analyses ever. Only that anonymity nature of NL make it impossible to link faces to so tasteless thoughts
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
Should we be surprised that someone who had the guts to cutdown a civilian and elected government of the day is campaigning with threats of violence! Violence is in his Blood.

Even IBB is a saint compared to Buhari.
IBB's Coup was against an already illegal government, just an illegality on another illegality, but Buhari truncated a legitmate elected government.

Any civil person must say no to such tendency by saying no to Buhari.

Thanks to IBB's coup, Buhari was Nigerian Ghadaffi in the Making.

The way he is so power hungry, if not for IBB, am sure he will still be Head of State today.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Bukittes(f): 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2011
, and Bakare is seeing blood again! predictions! ok o!
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
cinzo:

I do not have any problem with GEJ, he looks like a sincere man. The problem is PDP!!! We are tired of false and empty promises. How many times will something happen to you before you learn from it.

Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me!

WE have seen a great change from the GEJ's led PDP compared to what it was before he took over. For example, we have seen his commitment to a free and fair elections with the support given to the INEC. He is working hard to make the INEC truelly independenmt. If this election is marred with any irregularities, nobody should accuse or blame  Mr. President.

My concern is the devilsih disposition of the "Sai Buhari" movement: that it is either Buhari wins or there will be war.
It is a national shame.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
Don't follow what you see on NL.The truth is,state and federal elections are not thesame. I know of many lagosians who would not vote PDP in state elections but vote for thesame PDP in Presedential elections. We all know that fashola is the man in lagos state so there is no way PDP can win but the case is diffrent from the presedential polls where they vote for Pdp. So in my calculation BB can't win 25% in southeast and south west and south south so how can Bb win
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Lagosboy: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
GOZILLA:

, and Buhari is using threats and violence to campaign! None of the plotical parties have come out with a clear cut manifesto on how to improve the fortunes of the country if elected. How sure are u that Buhari won't be as "clueless" as GEJ?

Buhari isnt making any threats and could you tell me where Buhari has used violence to campaign? Bakare was only stating the facts, do you know that even PDP asses the situation befor edeclaring someone as winner. They base it on the security reports they get and that is why Lagos did not fall in 2007. Crowds of people surrounded Inec HQ in Lagos while Bode george was in there trying to force an announcemnt to Favor Obanikoro.

It is a shame we forget so soon and that is the reason we are where we are as a nation.

Talking about manifestoes Buhari has the best manifesto I have seen and you could check it out on his website if you havent already. He has a track record, he has proven on different levels , consistent and a man of character.

SAI BUHARI
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by emmaco24(m): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
April 9th is the day that we will say "12 years is enough" to PDP.In the past 12 years,what has PDP achieved compared to the amount of money this country generated over these years? Nothing to show for it except insecurity,poor standard of living,shambolic infrastructure,etc.For example,the Benin-Ore road has been in bad shape since 1999.How long is it gonna take to fix it? Instead they keep awarding the contracts on the pages of newspaper while there is nothing on ground to show for it.Do you know the number of people that have died using that road since 1999.
Our refineries are not working yet they claim to have spent billions of dollars on the so-called turn around maintenance (TAM) of the refineries.We keep importing refined petroleum products enriching and lining the pockets of the cabal who are the importers of these products.
A vote for GEJ is a vote for OBJ,Anenih and the likes.April 9th is the day that we all will rescue this country from the present mess and rot.If GEJ can convince me and prove that he's not a puppet,I will vote for him.But,the truth is,he can't do without the cabal.I agree Late President Yar'Adua was not fully fit but it was when he started going against the wishes of the cabal that his health started deteriorating.Your guess is as good as mine what they must have done to remove from there.

A vote for BB is a vote for a corruption free Nigeria.The time to improve our international image is now.My green Nigerian passport must start to command respect in foreign airports unlike what's obtainable now.

Vote BB 2011
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by fesse(f): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
It worries me how people speak and act in voilence manner.

This is an election(game of numbers); between upto 10 or more qualified persons. The person with the highest number of votes emerges winner.
Why all the noisy threats from Buhari/Bakare instead of campaigning? Anybody that encourages violence will be the first to die in it.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
Lagosboy:

Buhari isnt making any threats and could you tell me where Buhari has used violence to campaign? Bakare was only stating the facts, do you know that even PDP asses the situation befor edeclaring someone as winner. They base it on the security reports they get and that is why Lagos did not fall in 2007. Crowds of people surrounded Inec HQ in Lagos while Bode george was in there trying to force an announcemnt to Favor Obanikoro.

It is a shame we forget so soon and that is the reason we are where we are as a nation.

Talking about manifestoes Buhari has the best manifesto I have seen and you could check it out on his website if you havent already. He has a track record, he has proven on different levels , consistent and a man of character.

SAI BUHARI

Since when did Bakere become a secuirty officer or even the chief secuirty officer of a state talkless of the nation; what qualifies him to be making baseless public comments on national security?

Like it or not, Such comments are threats to national security and should be taken seriously.
He is using indirect threats as campaign strategy, that is irresponsible! And thats the man that wants to direct the affairs of a nation of 150 million, What a shame.

If given power, He and Buhari will be threatening each other with religious violence when ever they disagree!
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
[size=20pt][center]If you say your blood is BB 2011
You have just gotten HIV[/center]
[/size]

[center][size=16pt]HIV=HIGH INCENTIVES FOR VIOLENCE[/size]

[size=24pt]Go for Fresh Air in 2011 and Live HIV free[/size][/center]

Warning: The Federal Constitution of Nigeria, Warns that Coupists and Fake Religious Zealots have Strong Affinity for Violence
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Kgdavid(m): 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
i am surprised that literate people can read and so grossly misinterprete the contents of the text! Bakare is simply describing a very realistic state of affairs i.e the people are tired of manipulation and in the current political climate in the region any further act of opression wil likely lead to an aggravated response, is this notion far fetched? after years of misrule is it not evident that enough is enough? the cup is full! these comments are not an incitement to violence of any sort but rather a statement of FACT.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by tollu: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
What is all the racket about? The man said "if PDP rigs" not "if PDP wins" and ppl are spewing 'inciting violence' theories.
If PDP can win fairly then no kain but if what happened in 2007 repeats itself, let there be violence oh cos Nigerians cannot remain complacent.

Enough is Enough
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
This VEEPEE candidate position is truely causing problem in Bakare' head. He should bring all his family to fight for him
As for me and my household,na Fresh Air 2011.Up GEJ!!!
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by otitokoro1: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
What is the source of this politicians wealth?
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by cola: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2011
I don't quite understand this!

every time some a member of the opposition issues 'a word of caution', folks here start shouting the person is inciting violence.

It goes without saying, people obviously (should) want their voice (votes) to count in selecting who leads them. If the process is compromised, the people will (should) resist. So this is rather a call for caution than a call to violence. In fact I consider such calls elderstatemanly.

Any upright person should not even need to be incited to 'protest' against corruption. And rigging is of the highest calibre of corruption.

So what is all this violence incitement spin all about?
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
I am still trying to grasp Bakare's slant. What has changed across all our "Democratic Elections" since Abdulsalami Abubakar, Even Free and Fair Elections are rigged in Nigeria. What exactly will boil, who will go wild, over who exactly? Why is this any different? dem no go wild when Yaradua/GEJ were super-glued on the Nigerian populace. Now for some unexplained reason, they will start boiling and going wild after eating the Biskit of Goodluck and the Rice of Patience. grin Nigerians will sooner switch focus to STARQUest or Nigerian Idols than start breaking out wild because Bakare/Buhari lost out to rigging. grin
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2011
Pastor Bakare, i was respecting you as a man of God before,
but don't blame me if i call you a f.o.o.l!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bible made us to understand that peace is the only tool to ease war
and as a man of God (indeed),your on this new generation world praying for so called "wild wild North"
please Bakare try to include your father's village in that statement.
i don't blame you,that's the more reason why i vow NEVER!!!! to vote for Buhari/Bakare
because that's the type of things i will be hearing SHARIA,WAR,RELIGIOUS HERE AND THERE
PATHETIC
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by vocalist(f): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
y will he utter such a careless talk as a man of god, wat is the meaning of wild wild north, we all ar looking 4 a way to make this country better he is busy planning a wild wild north, buhari supporters can u see wat ur government is going to produce? rubbish things, i have said, whether u like it or not we need fresh air in nigeria jonathan/sambo are the people qualify, not people who have been in aso-rock and yet they did not make any reasonble impact, just look a man who have not stayed in office for upto 2yrs, no body sleep in the filling station, their is steady power supply and so many better things
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ride on sir grin
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2011
vocalist:

y will he utter such a careless talk as a man of god, wat is the meaning of wild wild north, we all ar looking 4 a way to make this country better he is busy planning a wild wild north, buhari supporters can u see wat your government is going to produce? rubbish things, i have said, whether u like it or not we need fresh air in nigeria jonathan/sambo are the people qualify, not people who have been in aso-rock and yet they did not make any reasonble impact, just look a man who have not stayed in office for upto 2yrs, no body sleep in the filling station, their is steady power supply and so many better things  
MAN OF MOHAMMED,ALLAH,MUSLIM
NOT GOD COS WE DON'T SPEAK SUCH A USELESS,VIOLENT,STUPID WORDS IF YOU KNOW YOUR THE ANOINTED SERVANT OF JESUS
I DON'T BLAME
HE DON CHOP MUSLIM WITCH
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by bros1234(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2011
there are 2 ways to grasp what someone is saying, its either you listen to the person only waiting for him to say what you want so u can crucify him or listen to everthyin he said and understand the overall context.

All of u who are here saying nonsense about what Bakare said are simply pre-biased even before reading d statements.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by JahMan1: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
I am praying for Nigeria.
If I want to be pessimistic then here is my analysis;

1.If Buhari looses and GEJ wins, then there will be riot in the North('wild wild North') and my fellow Biafrans will always suffer the most.

2.If GEJ looses and Buhari wins,then the Egbesu militants will go right back to the creeks and block the oil.Buhari will fight to open some and use the money to fund agric development in the North and Cocoa business in the West(courtesy of VP).He will not near East,not because he hates the East,but because they are too close to the militants.But do the militants send GEJ?

3.If Ribadu wins and GEJ and Buhari looses ofcourse, then Naija fit dey boil for North and militants for SS.

Ribadu seems to be the worst security risk currently.LWKMD! And the East seems to be the safest place to migrate to.Ironical!

Anyway,I would love for Buahri to win and also pray he doesn't disappoint me in changing the corrupt mentality of Nigerians as a whole(not only politicians or PDP).If he looses and GEJ wins(which is more likely than a Ribadu),I will pray GEJ has a strong will to break away from the evil machinations and corruption of his constituency(PDP) and really do soemthing for Naija.

Truly if you ask me,I even want God to come down and rule us(the only person I can trust).
But this is not going to be.So,I will just pray and then vote for BB.
As for this country breaking up,No Way!.Those that sabotaged the breaking up in the 60s cannot expect us all to agree to break up,whether peacefully or in pieces,not until every section/region has been placated.

I go back to prayers.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by baksonlee: 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
LIVE: BB CAMPAIGN RALLY IN KEBBI

GAME OVER FOR GEJ/PDP

RIGGERS ARE GETTING JITTERY.

Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Dreamchaser1(f): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
What else do you expect a fake pastor to say? I laugh in Izon! Let's see what will happen.

IF GEJ doesn't WIN this election, it was rigged!!
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by eros(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
Jah Man:

I am praying for Nigeria.
If I want to be pessimistic then here is my analysis;

1.If Buhari looses and GEJ wins, then there will be riot in the North('wild wild North') and my fellow Biafrans will always suffer the most.

2.If GEJ looses and Buhari wins,then the Egbesu militants will go right back to the creeks and block the oil.Buhari will fight to open some and use the money to fund agric development in the North and Cocoa business in the West(courtesy of VP).He will not near East,not because he hates the East,but because they are too close to the militants.But do the militants send GEJ?

3.If Ribadu wins and GEJ and Buhari looses ofcourse, then Naija fit dey boil for North and militants for SS.

Ribadu seems to be the worst security risk currently.LWKMD! And the East seems to be the safest place to migrate to.Ironical!

Anyway,I would love for Buahri to win and also pray he doesn't disappoint me in changing the corrupt mentality of Nigerians as a whole(not only politicians or PDP).If he looses and GEJ wins(which is more likely than a Ribadu),I will pray GEJ has a strong will to break away from the evil machinations and corruption of his constituency(PDP) and really do soemthing for Naija.

Truly if you ask me,I even want God to come down and rule us(the only person I can trust).
But this is not going to be.So,I will just pray and then vote for BB.
As for this country breaking up,No Way!.Those that sabotaged the breaking up in the 60s cannot expect us all to agree to break up,whether peacefully or in pieces,not until every section/region has been placated.

I go back to prayers.

Good analysis. I also pray things turn out this way. It is safer and better for BB to win than GEJ. If only GEJ will distance himself from the evil god-fathers of PDP, then i don't have a problem with him winning. But as long as he is still dining with IBB, OBJ and the likes, then GEJ should be a goner come April.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by ziccoit: 6:17pm On Mar 16, 2011
If you think rigging is not part of PDP strategy in this year's election, is either you are just 1-3 years old or choose to think and reasoning with your muscle instead of brain.

What happened to our votes in 2003 and 2007. Any attempt at rigging this time around is tantamount to calling out for war which may be inevitable especially with clueless GEJ.  "I think you are right" kind of president.

So, PDP should stay out of trouble by respecting people's choice and mandate. Just wait and see. Na siddon look i dey O o o.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Beaf: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
emmaco24:

April 9th is the day that we will say "12 years is enough" to PDP.In the past 12 years,what has PDP achieved compared to the amount of money this country generated over these years? Nothing to show for it except insecurity,poor standard of living,shambolic infrastructure,etc.For example,the Benin-Ore road has been in bad shape since 1999.How long is it gonna take to fix it? Instead they keep awarding the contracts on the pages of newspaper while there is nothing on ground to show for it.Do you know the number of people that have died using that road since 1999.
Our refineries are not working yet they claim to have spent billions of dollars on the so-called turn around maintenance (TAM) of the refineries.We keep importing refined petroleum products enriching and lining the pockets of the cabal who are the importers of these products.
A vote for GEJ is a vote for OBJ,Anenih and the likes.April 9th is the day that we all will rescue this country from the present mess and rot.If GEJ can convince me and prove that he's not a puppet,I will vote for him.But,the truth is,he can't do without the cabal.I agree Late President Yar'Adua was not fully fit but it was when he started going against the wishes of the cabal that his health started deteriorating.Your guess is as good as mine what they must have done to remove from there.

A vote for BB is a vote for a corruption free Nigeria.The time to improve our international image is now.My green Nigerian passport must start to command respect in foreign airports unlike what's obtainable now.

Vote BB 2011

I have never seen so much nonsense packed into a single post. The bolded is the only thing worthy of attention, because to all but the blind and deliberately ignorant, for the first time in decades, ALL of Nigeria's refineries are working at near installed capacity. If you do not understand the import of such an acheivement, then you can't be helped.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by AmbroE: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2011
Report on Bakare. 1. Bakare was suspended by the Save Nigeria Group after him and yinka odumankin secretly collected $ 50,000 from Gej administration. 2. Bakare warned members of his church that refuse to produce their voter's card that they will be thrown out of the church. 3. 2007, revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said that, neither that tall one(muhammadu)Buhari nor IBB nor Atiku will be part of the new nigeria. They are part of the old that decayed and is still decaying. But now he is now contesting with that tall one (muhammadu) that is decaying.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Solar74: 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
Can Bakare and Buhari please stop making such careless statements and concentrate on sellin their mandate to Nigerians?? I just dont trust this over-zealous, attention-seeking 'Pastor'. As for me and all those I can influence, its GEJ come April!!!
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
It is annoying to think that the North wants to hold to power by all means. The common northerner has been brainwashed to think that power belongs to the north, that explains why they would support a PDP governor, senator etc and not a PDP president simply because he is a southerner. The problem here is ethnicity and has nothing to do with their wanting a change.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by kawkab: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
GEJ invited all presidential contenstants and advised them to pursue non violence electioneering. GEJ was pelted with stones by CPC supporters, yet Buhari did not come out to condemn this act openly. No where in the South has Buhari stoned or abused.

As a Pastor, one thing Bakare has not learnt is to bridle his tongue? He talks even when it is not necessary, he is not doing anything constructive to contribute to the Buhari campaign. Two days ago he said he would expose Ribadu. In the past he has condemned TB Joshua, Bishop Oyedepo, Papa Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome etc. he claim to be the only one preaching the truth. Now he turning back to claim that he sought the permission of Papa Adeboye before he decided to contest. Tomorrow, he would tell us that oyedepo wrote the CPC manifesto.

Does he mean that the PDP cannot win without rigging, Buhari/Bakare should not deceive themselve. It would be very difficultfor them to win the North central and certain states in both the North East and West.
Re: There Will Be Wild, Wild North If Pdp Rigs —bakare by AljUche: 7:08pm On Mar 16, 2011
Goodyness:

It is annoying to think that the North wants to hold to power by all means. The common northerner has been brainwashed to think that power belongs to the north, that explains why they would support a PDP governor, senator etc and not a PDP president simply because he is a southerner. The problem here is ethnicity and has nothing to do with their wanting a [b]change.

where did you get that from

why are you people so bigoted angry

i am a northerner and i see everyone as equals in fact i am in port harcount right now angry

this is not about north and south, it about change and development  undecided

you GEJ  has spent 1 yr in office still no single change to even give us hope in him

did the north not vote for OBJ who is a southerner angry i even voted for him personally

so what are you on about

vote BB for 2011 and leave story jor cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Kanke LGA Boss In Jos / Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records / Yakubu Mahmood Is Currently Trending On X-(formerly Twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.