Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke (64961 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
The north has been manipulating the south since 1800 BC.

Immediately the #Endsars promoters agreed in joining the judicial panel of each state govt,then,I knew the govt already got them red handed.

If I and others who are a little clever had advised the comrades not to fall to the bait of the govt in the form of setting up a judicial panel,they wouldn't listen.

The whole essence of this panel is to compile the lists of the top promoters and social media influencers to prosecute them.

They always say this adage and now I believe very well that ' only an elder sees the spot a palm tree is about falling to,a child can't see it'.

The govt used a former corrupt AGF who is a southerner to secure a court order to freeze their acts of which the CBN has already freezed even before securing the order from the former AGF who was contacted by same CBN to execute this knowing that the court will grant this order.

Now, is another southerner they have employed to take the compile lists and sue them to the court for protesting from slavery,governance, police brutality,poverty and many more.

Those who attacked the peaceful protesters haven't been sued neither their acts have been freezed. Okay,tell me now when Nigeria will be free and corruption eradicated.

Now, the only gainers in the protest are the police for there has been a reviewed salary structure.

What now happens? They want to tame the youths and regulate social media so that they will keep perpetrating their evils without anyone criticizing ,razing alarm or protesting.

Will this work? No I guess! If they try to prosecute those names they got in the panel, more comrades will stand up and the new trending #Endsars on twitter will ameliorate to the extent another protest will begin and this protest will be worst than the first.

Lemme post some ads abeg, I am tired of talking...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by ayegeorge(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
How much them even pay am sef
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by od501: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Here is a list of Celebrities charged to court for disturbance of peace and criminal complaint against them as shared by Pamilerin Adegoke. The celebrities are being charged to court by Kenechukwu Okeke.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HumanRightsNG/status/1325769743790432256

BETWEEN 1 I KENECHUKWU OKEKE COMPLAINANT

AND

1 A1SHA YESUFU
2 , OSEYI ETOMI
3.) SAM ADEYEMI
4., YEMI EBERECHI ALA.
5., FAKHRRYAH HASHIM
6 TEIMTOPE MAJEKODUNMI OANU-DAVIS
7. OLORUNRiNu ODUALA,
8 PETER OKOYE,
9 PAUL OKOYE
10. JOLA AYEYE
11 LAILA JOHNSON-SALAMI
12 ANITA NATACHA AKIDE
13., OGHENEKARO IBADA OMU
14 KANU NWANKWO
15. IKUFORIJI ABDULRAHMAN OLAITAN
16.) OJABODU ADEMOLA
17.) DEJI ADEYANJU
18 DR. JOE ABAH
19 BANKOLE WELLINGTON
20.) UCHE JOMBO RODRIGUES
21 MODUPE ODELE
22 KIKI MORDI
23.) DAMINI EBUNOLUWA OGULU
24.) TIWA SAVAGE
25.) AYODEJI RICHARD MAKUN
26.) CHIBUZOR NELSON AZUBUIKE
27.) APAOKAGI ADEDOYIN MARYAM
28) FOLARIN FALANA
29) AVO SOGuNRO
30.) DAVID ADELEKE
31.) PAJAILERIN ADEGOKE
32 JAPHET OMOJUWA
33.) CHINEDU OKOLI
34 MICHAEL COW. AJEREH
35.) YUL EDOCHIE
36 INNOCENT IDIBIA
37.) DEBO ADEBAYO
38.) FEYIKEMI ABUDU

VERIFYING AFFIDAVIT
I, KENECHUKWU OKEKE, Male, human rights activist, resident at Plot 224, Gana Street, Malta., Abuja, a responsible citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, doth hereby make oath de bane esse, a. asseverate as follows-

1.) The Claimant is a human rights activist, an M Juris, conversant with the laws of the Federation of Nigeria. The claimant, a tax-paying Nigerian citizen is committed to ensuring the peace, security, as well as good government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any part thereof whiles promoting the rule of law, accountability & protecting the socio-econornic (fundamental) rights of the Nigerian people

2 )Twitter (https://www.twitter corn) is a micro blogging and electronic social networking service on which users post and Interact with messages known as "tweets'' Registered users can post like and retweet tweets, .1 unregistered users can only read them. Twitter is accessible to 1st to 50th accused persons from their respective domiciles in the FCT, Abuja.

a The Complainant is a registered Twitter user with User ID: @HumanRightsNG, accessing the networking service from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja (9.0165'' N, 7.3986. E)

3 That the 1st to 50th accused persons, between the 3rd day of October, 2020 and 28 day of October, 2020 using Twitter. an Internet web resource with URL (httpsillwww.twittercorn) within the jurisdiction of this honourable court did conspire amongst themselves to commit misdemeanor, to wit promoting or acting in such a manner, with intent to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly under the guise or composition of "#EndSARS' and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 97 (2) of the Penal Code Act, C53 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

4.) That 1st to 50. accused persons with intent to carry out some common, purpose assemble in such a manner or, being assembled under the composition of VEndSARS", as to cause persons in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja to fear on reasonable grounds that such assembly needlessly and without any reasonable occasion may provoke other persons tumultuously to disturb the peace.

a. Properties (movable) belonging to the complainant was egregiously destroyed by some riotous and tumultuous person (s) instigated and incited by the to to 50. accused persons_

5 The averments as espoused in this complaint is not intended to be a complete recitation of all the applicable facts in issue or relevant facts relating to the conspiracies to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly (#EndSARS) lots, and shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver or relinquishment of any of the complainants constitutional right to fair hearing, all of which are hereby expressly reserved including complainant's right to tender all available computer-generated evidence by virtue of Section 64 of the Evidence Act.

6.) I solemnly affirm under criminal penalties for making false statements that I have read the foregoing averments, and that factual statements made herein are true. unequivocal and to the best cf my personal knowledge

7.) I make this oath bonafide, conscientiously believing same to be true. and tendered in accordance with the Oaths (Amendment) Act, 2016.
DEPONENT
SWORN at the Registry of the Chief Magistrate's Court, Abuja, this 0th day of November. 2020.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

Yeye dey smell
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by fatymore(f): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
CamusMidas:

Who your tweet influence?

Ask me again. I am in good mood grin
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Whoever charged them to court is either Mad or high on weeed

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by RedScorpion(f): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
sigiyaya:

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but yourselves can free your minds

Bob Marley spotted.

Even Bob Marley believed there is a God...... where you carry your own Bob Marley from ?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by jchioma: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Why is it that the name of Mrs Omoni Oboli is always being ommited on these lists.

She was the first whose announcements of the alleged 78 people shot by soldiers made nairaland front page
https://www.nairaland.com/6209975/actress-omoni-oboli-begins-healing

She was all over the social media and her tweets were being shared in multiple times.
I believe she will be a very valuable witness or defendant in this case.

Do they really really think the victims of the carnage caused by their alleged fake news are going to allow it to go without a fight?

Everyone deserves justice and if she's found lying or spreading fake news should be prosecuted. Her 'breaking news' of people being killed

Mumu like you think this suit will fly? E bi like say Buhari don tire for the peace im and is miscreants de enjoy.

Oya! Bring it on. If the country go size all of us. We go know, Ndi ara.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by taiwotimitt: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Government want to buy market and they don't have the money.
They will know the meaning"when the rule of law become the rule of men"
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Erojepromise(f): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
That's why they are pushing for social media, you think it is only fake news ? pfft sorry keep deceiving yourselves supporters of national security una choice go soon boomerang just watch that is if social media bill is approved and passed into law
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by sunsewa16: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
I pity kenechukwu okeke who allowed Fulani led FG to use him against his fellow youths and fellow southerners, apologize and withdraw that suit,so u don't end up ostracizing ur family and generation, and finally ending up like Judas Iscariot,is not yet late to amend nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by kenzo25(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
The petitioner must be IPOB.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Gabbriell: 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin grin grin FG think they are solving the problem. When has threats ever worked on an average Nigerian talk less of this well-to do celebrities.

Instead of FG to focus on resolving the ASUU strike, Nasu strike and others strikes currently ongoing...they are busy playing warning games.

Come 2021 the kind protest wey go rock this country...ENSARS na just the beginning. They are deaf and blind to see the next one comming now.

Elected to serve the country, your children dey school for abroad while people that put you in power have been out of school for almost 1 year. 2021 is loading....idiotic government.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by tollyboy5(m): 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
Although this could be dead on arrival,
and our political differences out of this. We ought to be realistic for once [/b]
You know how to talk �, but don't know how to think.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by magzey: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Chisos!! this law grammer will cause plane to crash if the pilot read it grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by leisuretym: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kenechuku okeke, who could not charge Ipob to court, some people will do anything for money, he couldnt sue SARS or the southern Kaduna killers

He dey fear sowore cos that one will dig out his dirty deals

He couldn't sue those who hired thugs to attack peace protesters

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by mrdipye(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Common sense no really common
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by sigiyaya(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
RedScorpion:

Bob Marley spotted.

Even Bob Marley believed there is a God...... where you carry your own Bob Marley from ?
Who told you that God has anything to do with a pastor or Religion

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by andyanders: 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
emezuo17:
. Must my people be always ready to be bought, what type of madness is this, I Know this the voice of Jacob but the hand of Esua, my problem as a true igbo son is why us. Shame wan kill me here, I weep for my people.
Nobi small thing my brother. The same way they used that Author Nzeribe then, is what they are using this idiot. He should have asked Author, how was he after being used by the goverment then.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Pigmy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Here is a list of Celebrities charged to court for disturbance of peace and criminal complaint against them as shared by Pamilerin Adegoke. The celebrities are being charged to court by Kenechukwu Okeke.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HumanRightsNG/status/1325769743790432256

BETWEEN 1 I KENECHUKWU OKEKE COMPLAINANT

AND

1 A1SHA YESUFU
2 , OSEYI ETOMI
3.) SAM ADEYEMI
4., YEMI EBERECHI ALA.
5., FAKHRRYAH HASHIM
6 TEIMTOPE MAJEKODUNMI OANU-DAVIS
7. OLORUNRiNu ODUALA,
8 PETER OKOYE,
9 PAUL OKOYE
10. JOLA AYEYE
11 LAILA JOHNSON-SALAMI
12 ANITA NATACHA AKIDE
13., OGHENEKARO IBADA OMU
14 KANU NWANKWO
15. IKUFORIJI ABDULRAHMAN OLAITAN
16.) OJABODU ADEMOLA
17.) DEJI ADEYANJU
18 DR. JOE ABAH
19 BANKOLE WELLINGTON
20.) UCHE JOMBO RODRIGUES
21 MODUPE ODELE
22 KIKI MORDI
23.) DAMINI EBUNOLUWA OGULU
24.) TIWA SAVAGE
25.) AYODEJI RICHARD MAKUN
26.) CHIBUZOR NELSON AZUBUIKE
27.) APAOKAGI ADEDOYIN MARYAM
28) FOLARIN FALANA
29) AVO SOGuNRO
30.) DAVID ADELEKE
31.) PAJAILERIN ADEGOKE
32 JAPHET OMOJUWA
33.) CHINEDU OKOLI
34 MICHAEL COW. AJEREH
35.) YUL EDOCHIE
36 INNOCENT IDIBIA
37.) DEBO ADEBAYO
38.) FEYIKEMI ABUDU

VERIFYING AFFIDAVIT
I, KENECHUKWU OKEKE, Male, human rights activist, resident at Plot 224, Gana Street, Malta., Abuja, a responsible citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, doth hereby make oath de bane esse, a. asseverate as follows-

1.) The Claimant is a human rights activist, an M Juris, conversant with the laws of the Federation of Nigeria. The claimant, a tax-paying Nigerian citizen is committed to ensuring the peace, security, as well as good government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any part thereof whiles promoting the rule of law, accountability & protecting the socio-econornic (fundamental) rights of the Nigerian people

2 )Twitter (https://www.twitter corn) is a micro blogging and electronic social networking service on which users post and Interact with messages known as "tweets'' Registered users can post like and retweet tweets, .1 unregistered users can only read them. Twitter is accessible to 1st to 50th accused persons from their respective domiciles in the FCT, Abuja.

a The Complainant is a registered Twitter user with User ID: @HumanRightsNG, accessing the networking service from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja (9.0165'' N, 7.3986. E)

3 That the 1st to 50th accused persons, between the 3rd day of October, 2020 and 28 day of October, 2020 using Twitter. an Internet web resource with URL (httpsillwww.twittercorn) within the jurisdiction of this honourable court did conspire amongst themselves to commit misdemeanor, to wit promoting or acting in such a manner, with intent to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly under the guise or composition of "#EndSARS' and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 97 (2) of the Penal Code Act, C53 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

4.) That 1st to 50. accused persons with intent to carry out some common, purpose assemble in such a manner or, being assembled under the composition of VEndSARS", as to cause persons in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja to fear on reasonable grounds that such assembly needlessly and without any reasonable occasion may provoke other persons tumultuously to disturb the peace.

a. Properties (movable) belonging to the complainant was egregiously destroyed by some riotous and tumultuous person (s) instigated and incited by the to to 50. accused persons_

5 The averments as espoused in this complaint is not intended to be a complete recitation of all the applicable facts in issue or relevant facts relating to the conspiracies to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly (#EndSARS) lots, and shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver or relinquishment of any of the complainants constitutional right to fair hearing, all of which are hereby expressly reserved including complainant's right to tender all available computer-generated evidence by virtue of Section 64 of the Evidence Act.

6.) I solemnly affirm under criminal penalties for making false statements that I have read the foregoing averments, and that factual statements made herein are true. unequivocal and to the best cf my personal knowledge

7.) I make this oath bonafide, conscientiously believing same to be true. and tendered in accordance with the Oaths (Amendment) Act, 2016.
DEPONENT
SWORN at the Registry of the Chief Magistrate's Court, Abuja, this 0th day of November. 2020.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

he wants to be noticed .

I mean the complainant or rather the clown.

we don notice you ooo.

blush and bliss .... we move ���
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by tit(f): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Enemies of State.
Bar Bitch straight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Erojepromise(f): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
The north has been manipulating the south since 1800 BC.

Immediately the #Endsars promoters agreed in joining the judicial panel of each state govt,then,I knew the govt already got them red handed.

If I and others who are a little clever had advised the comrades not to fall to the bait of the govt in the form of setting up a judicial panel,they wouldn't listen.

The whole essence of this panel is to compile the lists of the top promoters and social media influencers to prosecute them.

They always say this adage and now I believe very well that ' only an elder sees the spot a palm tree is about falling to,a child can't see it'.

The govt used a former corrupt AGF who is a southerner to secure a court order to freeze their acts of which the CBN has already freezed even before securing the order from the former AGF who was contacted by same CBN to execute this knowing that the court will grant this order.

Now, is another southerner they have employed to take the compile lists and sue them to the court for protesting from slavery,governance, police brutality,poverty and many more.

Those who attacked the peaceful protesters haven't been sued neither their acts have been freezed. Okay,tell me now when Nigeria will be free and corruption eradicated.

Now, the only gainers in the protest are the police for there has been a reviewed salary structure.

What now happens? They want to tame the youths and regulate social media so that they will keep perpetrating their evils without anyone criticizing ,razing alarm or protesting.

Will this work? No I guess! If they try to prosecute those names they got in the panel, more comrades will stand up and the new trending #Endsars on twitter will ameliorate to the extent another protest will begin and this protest will be worst than the first.

Lemme post some ads abeg, I am tired of talking...

seriously though l don't see why people don't see that social media regulation bill as a means for government in implementing their autocratic policies
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by magzey: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Gabbriell:
grin grin grin FG think they are solving the problem. When has threats ever worked on an average Nigerian talk less of this well-to do celebrities.

Instead of FG to focus on resolving the ASUU strike, Nasu strike and others strikes currently ongoing...they are busy playing warning games.

Come 2021 the kind protest wey to rock this country...ENSARS na just the beginning. The are deaf and blind to see the next one comming now.

Elected to serve the country, your children dey school for abroad while people that put you in power have been out of school now for almost 1 year. 2021 is loading....idiotic government.
this one must be IPOB Aswaya grin grin
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Golan007: 5:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
November1857:
it will soon turn to bad, keep pushing the youth to the wall !

Which wall?

Do your worst.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by rolams(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Did I see COW in the list?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Sarah20A(f): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
One crazy thing about this situation is neither side is right all the way. They just need to pause for a minute and really LISTEN to each other. The Government should listen to the pulse of the people and learn why and how things went wrong while the End Sars organizers should also look back and see where they missed it and how the mayhem and looting could have been avoided.
end sars protesters never missed a thing.we are all aware of how senators and ministers were transporting thugs in their personal vehicles to disrupt the ongoing peaceful protest.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by RedScorpion(f): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
sigiyaya:
Who told you that God has anything to do with a pastor or Religion

End of discussion, no time for debates ........... Donald Trump spotted cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Gabbriell: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
magzey:

this one must be IPOB Aswaya grin grin

Iyalaya e ni IPOB
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Dollanaira: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Really
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by sigiyaya(m): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
RedScorpion:

End of discussion, no time for debates ........... Donald Trump spotted cheesy
You location is heaven grin grin grin I now your type bye.....
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by euniselfyahoo: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Buhari please, let us have peace at least for once
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by bilulu(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
Although this could be dead on arrival,

I need answers to this....

Whether 7 or 78 people were "massacred " at the lekki toll gate, can we at least get evidences that such happened? ..

I mean, from the video I watched, and said to be recorded by Dj Switch, there should be at least 300 people on that ground.
Are we saying, no one could record or take photos like Switch did?

Switch that claimed people died because the army "directly opened fire on them", why can she not provide even a picture?

What else did the army tell her when she walked up to the army that were busy killing people.
At least we are grateful that she's bullet proof . cheesy

Why is it that till date, we are yet to find a family member of one out of 78 dead people.

Let's leave sentiments, sympathy and our political differences out of this. We ought to be realistic for once
So the police killed are not photoshopped but the citizens killed re photoshopped... very funny. you guys will meet same waterloo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / BBNaija: Laycon Reveals That He Has Sickle Cell / Efia Odo's Transparent Outfit To The 2019 4syte Awards Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.