Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke (64890 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by OyinO: 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

Do you now see that you are not only foolish, but also with a fish brain.

Did you watch the video where she narrated what happened?
And what as drone or whatever nonsense you typed got to do with the questions i raised?

I said provided images, or videos or whatever proofs you have and you are typing rubbish....

Except if you had mistakenly quoted me instead of someone else...

Lolz
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by primestreams: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Basher8583:

No bro its how you life wants to end. Better take a cue from this and refrain
smiley I never said war
We can end this union peacefully
I know the exact region you are from

When the time reached we will divide this country once and for all peacefully
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by jaxxy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
So protests is now an issue in this country grin when Buhari lost elections to Jonathan and there was killings and destruction why didn't they charge him to court

Apc government/party is the joke of the century.

U will explain what their crime is or if they intructed hoodlums to do anything beyond peaceful protest.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Moganajoe: 6:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
One crazy thing about this situation is neither side is right all the way. They just need to pause for a minute and really LISTEN to each other. The Government should listen to the pulse of the people and learn why and how things went wrong while the End Sars organizers should also look back and see where they missed it and how the mayhem and looting could have been avoided.

The end SARS protesters or promoter did no wrong. The protests was smooth, organized and peaceful until government started conveying hoodlums in government vehicles to attack protesters.

When that failed, they used army to shoot and killed protesters and that changed the whole thing. Why is the government not talking about who sponsored those miscreants against peaceful protesters in government vehicles.

If we don't stand up and change things In Nigeria no body will do it for us

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by 989900: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Another Daniel Kanu.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by tonyson010(m): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Very anyhow anyhow country. EndSars be bringing different different segments. Some people wants to use it to get noticed too. It's nice knowing you sir.

The he-goat is just looking for popularity or he is being used.

In a protest that got hijacked and ushered in thugs with leaders just sitting down and drinking at one corner calculating how much they will present B4 FG as loses.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Very anyhow anyhow country. EndSars be bringing different different segments. Some people wants to use it to get noticed too. It's nice knowing you sir.

Which one come be "very anyhow anyhow country" kwanu?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

Shame on em
On the contrary, it is turning out that the victims of the carnage are truly victims of vicious state actors I will not vouch for if I were you sir.

So far it turned out that I was right with the first report by Olu Phillips of Channels TV right from the Lekki scene who did not report seeing any corpse or shot protester.

It is becoming increasingly clear that those who received funds into their bank accounts perhaps to create and share the fake news have some explaining to do.

Channels TV was right and still right in their account of the incident. My issue has never been a support for any shooting but support for the truth.

Sir, any thing built on falsehood will never stand. They should go and prove their innocence in court. In the face of the law they are presumed innocent, including Mrs Omoni Oboli who should be on the list for breaking the news that soldiers were killing people in Lekki.

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by 989900: 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
naija4life247:
Why always Igbos?

From Emeka Ezeogu in 1966 to Arthur Nzeribe in 1993 to Uche Chukwumerije and Daniel Kanu in 1997. Now, this flat headed miscreant. Why always Igbos? Them swear for una ni?

I tire . . .
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Yinka1984(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Obviously money has exchanged hands,I can't really see a normal southern that would be against the endsars protest.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by fatymore(f): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
iamdaquin01:

Lol....my thoughts exactly..
Shuda been the whole Nigerian youths..
Werey��
lol
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by 989900: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
The north has been manipulating the south since 1800 BC.

Immediately the #Endsars promoters agreed in joining the judicial panel of each state govt,then,I knew the govt already got them red handed.

If I and others who are a little clever had advised the comrades not to fall to the bait of the govt in the form of setting up a judicial panel,they wouldn't listen.

The whole essence of this panel is to compile the lists of the top promoters and social media influencers to prosecute them.

They always say this adage and now I believe very well that ' only an elder sees the spot a palm tree is about falling to,a child can't see it'.

The govt used a former corrupt AGF who is a southerner to secure a court order to freeze their acts of which the CBN has already freezed even before securing the order from the former AGF who was contacted by same CBN to execute this knowing that the court will grant this order.

Now, is another southerner they have employed to take the compile lists and sue them to the court for protesting from slavery,governance, police brutality,poverty and many more.

Those who attacked the peaceful protesters haven't been sued neither their acts have been freezed. Okay,tell me now when Nigeria will be free and corruption eradicated.

Now, the only gainers in the protest are the police for there has been a reviewed salary structure.

What now happens? They want to tame the youths and regulate social media so that they will keep perpetrating their evils without anyone criticizing ,razing alarm or protesting.

Will this work? No I guess! If they try to prosecute those names they got in the panel, more comrades will stand up and the new trending #Endsars on twitter will ameliorate to the extent another protest will begin and this protest will be worst than the first.

Lemme post some ads abeg, I am tired of talking...

GBAM!
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by shizzleStar: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
abbey621:
I have always thought my fellow Yorubas would be the first to betray the movement but this one weak me. What do we make of this? This one na 3 point punch:

1. A youth
2. An Igbo man
3. Activist

Makes me wonder if and when we eventually get a new Nigeria, CAN THE YOUTHS REALLY BE TRUSTED TO LEAD THIS NATION? America just voted for the oldest president in US history, makes me think no be by age o!
honestly! I was shocked to the marrows too

This fool allowed himself to be used by this useless govt. He has a date with cruel fate

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Elmander1983(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
The fool has seen a way to trend and has taken his shot! Looking for govt attention... I wish say nairaland dey gree make person talk as e dey am for mind. Mtcheeew
StagethemTVee:
Here is a list of Celebrities charged to court for disturbance of peace and criminal complaint against them as shared by Pamilerin Adegoke. The celebrities are being charged to court by Kenechukwu Okeke.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HumanRightsNG/status/1325769743790432256

BETWEEN 1 I KENECHUKWU OKEKE COMPLAINANT

AND

1 A1SHA YESUFU
2 , OSEYI ETOMI
3.) SAM ADEYEMI
4., YEMI EBERECHI ALA.
5., FAKHRRYAH HASHIM
6 TEIMTOPE MAJEKODUNMI OANU-DAVIS
7. OLORUNRiNu ODUALA,
8 PETER OKOYE,
9 PAUL OKOYE
10. JOLA AYEYE
11 LAILA JOHNSON-SALAMI
12 ANITA NATACHA AKIDE
13., OGHENEKARO IBADA OMU
14 KANU NWANKWO
15. IKUFORIJI ABDULRAHMAN OLAITAN
16.) OJABODU ADEMOLA
17.) DEJI ADEYANJU
18 DR. JOE ABAH
19 BANKOLE WELLINGTON
20.) UCHE JOMBO RODRIGUES
21 MODUPE ODELE
22 KIKI MORDI
23.) DAMINI EBUNOLUWA OGULU
24.) TIWA SAVAGE
25.) AYODEJI RICHARD MAKUN
26.) CHIBUZOR NELSON AZUBUIKE
27.) APAOKAGI ADEDOYIN MARYAM
28) FOLARIN FALANA
29) AVO SOGuNRO
30.) DAVID ADELEKE
31.) PAJAILERIN ADEGOKE
32 JAPHET OMOJUWA
33.) CHINEDU OKOLI
34 MICHAEL COW. AJEREH
35.) YUL EDOCHIE
36 INNOCENT IDIBIA
37.) DEBO ADEBAYO
38.) FEYIKEMI ABUDU

VERIFYING AFFIDAVIT
I, KENECHUKWU OKEKE, Male, human rights activist, resident at Plot 224, Gana Street, Malta., Abuja, a responsible citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, doth hereby make oath de bane esse, a. asseverate as follows-

1.) The Claimant is a human rights activist, an M Juris, conversant with the laws of the Federation of Nigeria. The claimant, a tax-paying Nigerian citizen is committed to ensuring the peace, security, as well as good government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any part thereof whiles promoting the rule of law, accountability & protecting the socio-econornic (fundamental) rights of the Nigerian people

2 )Twitter (https://www.twitter corn) is a micro blogging and electronic social networking service on which users post and Interact with messages known as "tweets'' Registered users can post like and retweet tweets, .1 unregistered users can only read them. Twitter is accessible to 1st to 50th accused persons from their respective domiciles in the FCT, Abuja.

a The Complainant is a registered Twitter user with User ID: @HumanRightsNG, accessing the networking service from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja (9.0165'' N, 7.3986. E)

3 That the 1st to 50th accused persons, between the 3rd day of October, 2020 and 28 day of October, 2020 using Twitter. an Internet web resource with URL (httpsillwww.twittercorn) within the jurisdiction of this honourable court did conspire amongst themselves to commit misdemeanor, to wit promoting or acting in such a manner, with intent to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly under the guise or composition of "#EndSARS' and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 97 (2) of the Penal Code Act, C53 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

4.) That 1st to 50. accused persons with intent to carry out some common, purpose assemble in such a manner or, being assembled under the composition of VEndSARS", as to cause persons in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja to fear on reasonable grounds that such assembly needlessly and without any reasonable occasion may provoke other persons tumultuously to disturb the peace.

a. Properties (movable) belonging to the complainant was egregiously destroyed by some riotous and tumultuous person (s) instigated and incited by the to to 50. accused persons_

5 The averments as espoused in this complaint is not intended to be a complete recitation of all the applicable facts in issue or relevant facts relating to the conspiracies to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly (#EndSARS) lots, and shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver or relinquishment of any of the complainants constitutional right to fair hearing, all of which are hereby expressly reserved including complainant's right to tender all available computer-generated evidence by virtue of Section 64 of the Evidence Act.

6.) I solemnly affirm under criminal penalties for making false statements that I have read the foregoing averments, and that factual statements made herein are true. unequivocal and to the best cf my personal knowledge

7.) I make this oath bonafide, conscientiously believing same to be true. and tendered in accordance with the Oaths (Amendment) Act, 2016.
DEPONENT
SWORN at the Registry of the Chief Magistrate's Court, Abuja, this 0th day of November. 2020.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by shizzleStar: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

He's too wise to be an Ipob, if you check him well, he might want Biafra but not under the umbrella of Ipob.

and you're too senseless to be reasonable
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by shizzleStar: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
bigfish3k:

Kenechukwu okeke is not an Igbo person.
He is a Benin by tribe
:Dnna e, Ek Gwuru cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by RPG2020(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fake news since hush puppy name nor dey
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by tsagir(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
SOME OF THEM DESERVE JAIL SENTENCE,BUT ARE INJUSTICE TO JAIL THEM, AISHA YESUFU DESERVE LIEE IMPRISIONMENT BECOUSE , SHE MARKE THE POST ON TWITTER WHICH MAKE SOME SECURITIES OFFICERS LOSSED THEY LIEE IN ORDER TO DEPEND OUR DEAR MOTHER THAT IS NIGERIA
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by 400billionman: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is not common entrance or JAMB list.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by shizzleStar: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
leisuretym:
Kenechuku okeke, who could not charge Ipob to court, some people will do anything for money, he couldnt sue SARS or the southern Kaduna killers

He dey fear sowore cos that one will dig out his dirty deals

He couldn't sue those who hired thugs to attack peace protesters
charge Ipob to court on what grounds? Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by enemyofprogress: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
These government is looking for trouble if they know what is good for them they better stop this nonsense, do they know the influence most these people command on youths in Nigeria? If they want us to bring the country down let them go ahead with this stupid and senseless case. It’s even time we burn down the useless country. I dey my house come and arrest me. Waka shege

Imagine not even a single northerner is in the list, so no single northerner tooked part in the protests? He no go better for una, ka da fun yin lai, ofo lomi eko nse, ofo ni le se
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by CID11: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
My name didn't make the list. This is a fake list. He should bring the real list
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by enemyofprogress: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
tsagir:
SOME OF THEM DESERVE JAIL SENTENCE,BUT ARE INJUSTICE TO JAIL THEM, AISHA YESUFU DESERVE LIEE IMPRISIONMENT BECOUSE , SHE MARKE THE POST ON TWITTER WHICH MAKE SOME SECURITIES OFFICERS LOSSED THEY LIEE IN ORDER TO DEPEND OUR DEAR MOTHER THAT IS NIGERIA
you be mumu
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by CID11: 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
[quote author=tsagir post=95898771]SOME OF THEM DESERVE JAIL SENTENCE,BUT ARE INJUSTICE TO JAIL THEM, AISHA YESUFU DESERVE LIEE IMPRISIONMENT BECOUSE , SHE MARKE THE POST ON TWITTER WHICH MAKE SOME SECURITIES OFFICERS LOSSED THEY LIEE IN ORDER TO DEPEND OUR DEAR MOTHER THAT IS NIGERIA[/quote
You can't do anything. Protest is not a crime. Go and collect your BMC 30k and leave this place
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by YoonSung57: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Adegunle4:

Hello... I need one
ok, click the link on my signature
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by MrRegret: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Everybody calm down,

I. Dare them to lay a finger on them.

Let Dem start.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by duduade: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
This guy just chasing clout

He is a lawyer and thinking of how to blow

Ogbeni you wasting your time and resources...
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by benqo01(m): 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
Is this the squad for 2022 fifa world cup? I need answers...
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
akure1stson:
Cant find my name there, should I wait for the 2nd batch of the list

grin
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Myhusband(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
naija4life247:
Why always Igbos?

From Emeka Ezeogu in 1966 to Arthur Nzeribe in 1993 to Uche Chukwumerije and Daniel Kanu in 1997. Now, this flat headed miscreant. Why always Igbos? Them swear for una ni?

You will hear Yoruba people are betrayer, the reason the Igbo hate Yoruba for dining with Hausa in political relationship is because they want to be in spotlight
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by leisuretym: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
shizzleStar:
charge Ipob to court on what grounds? Are you mad?

Is your father mad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Banky W Does His Marriage Introduction, Steps Out With His Guys (Photos) / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.