Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke (64874 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by King44(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
One crazy thing about this situation is neither side is right all the way. They just need to pause for a minute and really LISTEN to each other. The Government should listen to the pulse of the people and learn why and how things went wrong while the End Sars organizers should also look back and see where they missed it and how the mayhem and looting could have been avoided.
You get sense.... But the witch hunters no go let people rest
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by humilitypays(m): 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
what about Mummy Adeboye that fed them and supported them, una de fear to include her

Mad people angry angry
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Proffdada: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
Although this could be dead on arrival,

I need answers to this....

Whether 7 or 78 people were "massacred " at the lekki toll gate, can we at least get evidences that such happened? ..

I mean, from the video I watched, and said to be recorded by Dj Switch, there should be at least 300 people on that ground.
Are we saying, no one could record or take photos like Switch did?

Switch that claimed people died because the army "directly opened fire on them", why can she not provide even a picture?

What else did the army tell her when she walked up to the army that were busy killing people.
At least we are grateful that she's bullet proof . cheesy

Why is it that till date, we are yet to find a family member of one out of 78 dead people.

Let's leave sentiments, sympathy and our political differences out of this. We ought to be realistic for once
Shatap there. DJ switch wasn't the only one live on Instagram. That's why it's real. The military cleared the bodies before dawn to ensure no evidence. Why do you think they switched off the CCTV and lights before the carnage? You are one of the problems

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HAccord: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
HimName:
Kenechukwu Okeke is an Hausa Fulani Afonja MosLEM.

Mad goats!

You are probably the rotten-toothed abokii muslim hiding under the pseudonym 'Kenechukwu' to sue Activists and confuse people.

Abooki muslim, you can't deceive all the people, all the time.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HAccord: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Efulefu feeling funky, he don go collect money from gambaris to dance surugede..See him dirty bushy bia bia like Alfa Fooludulahi own.. grin

Keep bald head like 600 years old coconut. grin

Useless idiot. Bornthroway. grin
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HAccord: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
naija4life247:
Why always Igbos?

From Emeka Ezeogu in 1966 to Arthur Nzeribe in 1993 to Uche Chukwumerije and Daniel Kanu in 1997. Now, this flat headed miscreant. Why always Igbos? Them swear for una ni?

Mr sulubudeen the muslimi, you are a pro-dullard zombie, you should be celebrating the guy since he shares the zombie brotherhood with you.

You are only pained that Liar mohammed refused to give you the contract they give this guy to do the hack job for the. Well it because you are such such a low ranking illiterate zombie cockroach compared to the guy. Step up your zombie game and stop hiding behind anonymity like a coward, so you can be considered next time... grin
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HAccord: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Codes151:
We need to find this youth. This youth need to hear from us

All activists, and human right organisations should sue the guy.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HAccord: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good one
All those IPOB TERRORIST and BIAFRAN HOODLUMS Nnandi Kanu used to cause mayhem in the Lagos must pay for their crimes. I'm glad that President Buhari is leaving no Stone u turned in ensuring that, all those involved are prosecuted
God bless President Buhari,
God bless Nigeria.

E still dey your muslimi skull, my dear brotherly? grin grin cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by oneTIMEman(m): 11:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
You guys are mad
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by NobleSeed(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Is falz on the list??
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Rajosh(m): 1:59am On Nov 11, 2020
Lol. number 34. see as they changed Don Jazzy's name From Collins to cow
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Hangulsaram: 3:34am On Nov 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
One crazy thing about this situation is neither side is right all the way. They just need to pause for a minute and really LISTEN to each other. The Government should listen to the pulse of the people and learn why and how things went wrong while the End Sars organizers should also look back and see where they missed it and how the mayhem and looting could have been avoided.
As avoided mayhems and looting s carried out by the thugs and Hoodlums unleashed by the FG?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by mobi99(m): 4:26am On Nov 11, 2020
naija4life247:
Why always Igbos?

From Emeka Ezeogu in 1966 to Arthur Nzeribe in 1993 to Uche Chukwumerije and Daniel Kanu in 1997. Now, this flat headed miscreant. Why always Igbos? Them swear for una ni?
do u think he's doing this ordinarily.. the idiot has been reset mentally, see even though he is an Igbo... we igbos cant let one efulefu cost of us our freedom from this current tyrant government... the guy is a foolish activist, when real men are busy fighting for the right and libration of this country from the cold hands of these oppressors he his busy backing up the useless government that will earn him nothing... he is a wasted Igbo sp**m
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by broadman20: 4:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Officialgarri:

Whether 7 or 78 people were "massacred " at the lekki toll gate, can we at least get evidences that such happened? ..

I mean, from the video I watched, and said to be recorded by Dj Switch, there should be at least 300 people on that ground.

Switch that claimed people died because the army "directly opened fire on them", why can she not provide even a picture?

What else did the army tell her when she walked up to the army that were busy killing people.

Why is it that till date, we are yet to find a family member of one out of 78 dead people.

Let's leave sentiments, sympathy and our political differences out of this. We ought to be realistic for once

One day you will even ask for evidence to prove to you that you are in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Dreadful: 5:15am On Nov 11, 2020
HimName:
[s][/s]

Lie waya u dia!

KeneSuku does exist.

While many Igbos are condemning the Satanic act, you are here trying to change the narrative.

He is an Igbo man. A very useless meat at that.

Deal with it.
Oya go and kill him since he exists.
Up until now you don't know the gimmicks coupled with how crude and wicked your zoological could be.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Eddygre8(m): 6:31am On Nov 11, 2020
Why not sue the entire Nigerian youths, why go for only celebrities.. Yeye fowl
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by dederocs(m): 6:38am On Nov 11, 2020
ruffDiamond:
Abok1 shut it!there is nothing,I repeat indivisible about this useless contraption called Nigeria!! what's the big deal about Biafra waryou think everybody is scare of dying?didn't people die during the protest? that's just a tip of what's really coming! the protest is merely testing mic!these old thieves in government are playing with fire that will surely consumer them and their families if they keep on toeing this line !making us look stupid and ineffective! better don't say such trash again.when you push people to a they don't really care anymore what happen, then you know that proverbial keg of gun powder will take very little to light it up and BOOM!it goes up in everybody face!if you think the abok1 army will be used yo beat and cow southerners and the rest of country into line you,my friend is living in a very big, fantastic fool Paradise! wake up,the game is OVER!
Your father is an aboki, stupid keypad warrior...South and Northern sudan despite years of war, they had to sit on a table and negotiate seperation. my point is if you like, carry a thousand of your goons and you all go sacrifice your lives violently, Nigeria will not end. wanton destruction can not lead to a logical break up, it will only lead to lots of death, you foolish kids do not like to hear the truth, am merely telling you the truth, even if it is bitter, wanton destruction and violence can not lead to dissolution, it will only lead to civil or religious war, this is the truth, countries break up via refferendum or by converging a soveriegn national conference. If you think am lying go lead the insurrection...you, your goons and your people will die, and Nigeria will continue...Kanu have sacrificed his parents, but he needs to come back as a man and.sacrifice his own life, let us see if that will end Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by ellovee(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2020
After meeting in court, we shall meet on the street. Get ready to face Nigerian Youth out of court room.
Ara gbagbu wo gi dia!
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Codes151(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2020
HandsomeBlack:

Supported.
So called human rights activist that can not sue the Military that killed unarmed peaceful protesters but turns against the same peaceful protesters. There are some dirty jobs you should be reasonable enough to reject. How much were you paid to rubbish yourself like this?
very annoying

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Codes151(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:

All activists, and human right organisations should sue the guy.
dude fall youth hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by ejimatic: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Here is a list of Celebrities charged to court for disturbance of peace and criminal complaint against them as shared by Pamilerin Adegoke. The celebrities are being charged to court by Kenechukwu Okeke.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HumanRightsNG/status/1325769743790432256

BETWEEN 1 I KENECHUKWU OKEKE COMPLAINANT

AND

1 A1SHA YESUFU
2 , OSEYI ETOMI
3.) SAM ADEYEMI
4., YEMI EBERECHI ALA.
5., FAKHRRYAH HASHIM
6 TEIMTOPE MAJEKODUNMI OANU-DAVIS
7. OLORUNRiNu ODUALA,
8 PETER OKOYE,
9 PAUL OKOYE
10. JOLA AYEYE
11 LAILA JOHNSON-SALAMI
12 ANITA NATACHA AKIDE
13., OGHENEKARO IBADA OMU
14 KANU NWANKWO
15. IKUFORIJI ABDULRAHMAN OLAITAN
16.) OJABODU ADEMOLA
17.) DEJI ADEYANJU
18 DR. JOE ABAH
19 BANKOLE WELLINGTON
20.) UCHE JOMBO RODRIGUES
21 MODUPE ODELE
22 KIKI MORDI
23.) DAMINI EBUNOLUWA OGULU
24.) TIWA SAVAGE
25.) AYODEJI RICHARD MAKUN
26.) CHIBUZOR NELSON AZUBUIKE
27.) APAOKAGI ADEDOYIN MARYAM
28) FOLARIN FALANA
29) AVO SOGuNRO
30.) DAVID ADELEKE
31.) PAJAILERIN ADEGOKE
32 JAPHET OMOJUWA
33.) CHINEDU OKOLI
34 MICHAEL COW. AJEREH
35.) YUL EDOCHIE
36 INNOCENT IDIBIA
37.) DEBO ADEBAYO
38.) FEYIKEMI ABUDU

VERIFYING AFFIDAVIT
I, KENECHUKWU OKEKE, Male, human rights activist, resident at Plot 224, Gana Street, Malta., Abuja, a responsible citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, doth hereby make oath de bane esse, a. asseverate as follows-

1.) The Claimant is a human rights activist, an M Juris, conversant with the laws of the Federation of Nigeria. The claimant, a tax-paying Nigerian citizen is committed to ensuring the peace, security, as well as good government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any part thereof whiles promoting the rule of law, accountability & protecting the socio-econornic (fundamental) rights of the Nigerian people

2 )Twitter (https://www.twitter corn) is a micro blogging and electronic social networking service on which users post and Interact with messages known as "tweets'' Registered users can post like and retweet tweets, .1 unregistered users can only read them. Twitter is accessible to 1st to 50th accused persons from their respective domiciles in the FCT, Abuja.

a The Complainant is a registered Twitter user with User ID: @HumanRightsNG, accessing the networking service from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja (9.0165'' N, 7.3986. E)

3 That the 1st to 50th accused persons, between the 3rd day of October, 2020 and 28 day of October, 2020 using Twitter. an Internet web resource with URL (httpsillwww.twittercorn) within the jurisdiction of this honourable court did conspire amongst themselves to commit misdemeanor, to wit promoting or acting in such a manner, with intent to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly under the guise or composition of "#EndSARS' and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 97 (2) of the Penal Code Act, C53 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

4.) That 1st to 50. accused persons with intent to carry out some common, purpose assemble in such a manner or, being assembled under the composition of VEndSARS", as to cause persons in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja to fear on reasonable grounds that such assembly needlessly and without any reasonable occasion may provoke other persons tumultuously to disturb the peace.

a. Properties (movable) belonging to the complainant was egregiously destroyed by some riotous and tumultuous person (s) instigated and incited by the to to 50. accused persons_

5 The averments as espoused in this complaint is not intended to be a complete recitation of all the applicable facts in issue or relevant facts relating to the conspiracies to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly (#EndSARS) lots, and shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver or relinquishment of any of the complainants constitutional right to fair hearing, all of which are hereby expressly reserved including complainant's right to tender all available computer-generated evidence by virtue of Section 64 of the Evidence Act.

6.) I solemnly affirm under criminal penalties for making false statements that I have read the foregoing averments, and that factual statements made herein are true. unequivocal and to the best cf my personal knowledge

7.) I make this oath bonafide, conscientiously believing same to be true. and tendered in accordance with the Oaths (Amendment) Act, 2016.
DEPONENT
SWORN at the Registry of the Chief Magistrate's Court, Abuja, this 0th day of November. 2020.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS
. I did not see anything serious in this matter. Ikechukwu is only complaing before the court just like a person going to a police station to complain.In my opinion if he has a case against the 50 people linking them to origination of Endsars protest he should have filed a direct case or charge against them with strong evidence .In addition it is an execise in futility for the following reasons 1. The protesters had the right to protest.2 That someday addrresses protesters does not mean he is behind it.Many governors addressed the protesters too.Can we charge them ? NO. Finally I think Ikechukwu only wants publicity like many other people who may have lost their valuables in the hoodlums attack that followed the bloodshed that occurred at Leki Lagos.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Slimzazzy(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2020
All Nigerian youths would appear at the court that day. Let’s get time and location
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by JimD(m): 8:34am On Nov 11, 2020
Nigerians voted for this rubbish... I feel bad but that doesn't make my voice heard. The protest shouldn't have stopped when it stopped. That was a grave mistake. Never start what you can't finish... Na the kind do or die mindset that gets shit done.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by JimD(m): 8:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Officialgarri:

She will take picture in front of flying bullets... Dullard
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by HimName: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2020
HAccord:

You are probably the rotten-toothed abokii muslim hiding under the pseudonym 'Kenechukwu' to sue Activists and confuse people.

Abooki muslim, you can't all the people, all the time.

Ogi Sukuma.

Wetin b dis nitori olorun?

You see why IPOB and nothingness are like Garden egg and groundnut paste?

I think you need some more gulps of Kanu's urine to have things going well with you.

Don't you think so? grin

Ewu Kenya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.