Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,860 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

#EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke (64873 Views)

Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Dozis: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
I didn't see my name there... because I tweeted #EnSars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by bencr7: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
D problem of south is their fellow south becuz they are always d using toolz d north always used to fight their own people

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Jonasbadoo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
naija4life247:
Why always Igbos?
Try and have small sense
Does he speak for everyone?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by wazzub: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Here is a list of Celebrities charged to court for disturbance of peace and criminal complaint against them as shared by Pamilerin Adegoke. The celebrities are being charged to court by Kenechukwu Okeke.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HumanRightsNG/status/1325769743790432256

BETWEEN 1 I KENECHUKWU OKEKE COMPLAINANT

AND

1 A1SHA YESUFU
2 , OSEYI ETOMI
3.) SAM ADEYEMI
4., YEMI EBERECHI ALA.
5., FAKHRRYAH HASHIM
6 TEIMTOPE MAJEKODUNMI OANU-DAVIS
7. OLORUNRiNu ODUALA,
8 PETER OKOYE,
9 PAUL OKOYE
10. JOLA AYEYE
11 LAILA JOHNSON-SALAMI
12 ANITA NATACHA AKIDE
13., OGHENEKARO IBADA OMU
14 KANU NWANKWO
15. IKUFORIJI ABDULRAHMAN OLAITAN
16.) OJABODU ADEMOLA
17.) DEJI ADEYANJU
18 DR. JOE ABAH
19 BANKOLE WELLINGTON
20.) UCHE JOMBO RODRIGUES
21 MODUPE ODELE
22 KIKI MORDI
23.) DAMINI EBUNOLUWA OGULU
24.) TIWA SAVAGE
25.) AYODEJI RICHARD MAKUN
26.) CHIBUZOR NELSON AZUBUIKE
27.) APAOKAGI ADEDOYIN MARYAM
28) FOLARIN FALANA
29) AVO SOGuNRO
30.) DAVID ADELEKE
31.) PAJAILERIN ADEGOKE
32 JAPHET OMOJUWA
33.) CHINEDU OKOLI
34 MICHAEL COW. AJEREH
35.) YUL EDOCHIE
36 INNOCENT IDIBIA
37.) DEBO ADEBAYO
38.) FEYIKEMI ABUDU

VERIFYING AFFIDAVIT
I, KENECHUKWU OKEKE, Male, human rights activist, resident at Plot 224, Gana Street, Malta., Abuja, a responsible citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, doth hereby make oath de bane esse, a. asseverate as follows-

1.) The Claimant is a human rights activist, an M Juris, conversant with the laws of the Federation of Nigeria. The claimant, a tax-paying Nigerian citizen is committed to ensuring the peace, security, as well as good government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or any part thereof whiles promoting the rule of law, accountability & protecting the socio-econornic (fundamental) rights of the Nigerian people

2 )Twitter (https://www.twitter corn) is a micro blogging and electronic social networking service on which users post and Interact with messages known as "tweets'' Registered users can post like and retweet tweets, .1 unregistered users can only read them. Twitter is accessible to 1st to 50th accused persons from their respective domiciles in the FCT, Abuja.

a The Complainant is a registered Twitter user with User ID: @HumanRightsNG, accessing the networking service from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja (9.0165'' N, 7.3986. E)

3 That the 1st to 50th accused persons, between the 3rd day of October, 2020 and 28 day of October, 2020 using Twitter. an Internet web resource with URL (httpsillwww.twittercorn) within the jurisdiction of this honourable court did conspire amongst themselves to commit misdemeanor, to wit promoting or acting in such a manner, with intent to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly under the guise or composition of "#EndSARS' and thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 97 (2) of the Penal Code Act, C53 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.

4.) That 1st to 50. accused persons with intent to carry out some common, purpose assemble in such a manner or, being assembled under the composition of VEndSARS", as to cause persons in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja to fear on reasonable grounds that such assembly needlessly and without any reasonable occasion may provoke other persons tumultuously to disturb the peace.

a. Properties (movable) belonging to the complainant was egregiously destroyed by some riotous and tumultuous person (s) instigated and incited by the to to 50. accused persons_

5 The averments as espoused in this complaint is not intended to be a complete recitation of all the applicable facts in issue or relevant facts relating to the conspiracies to assist in the promotion of an unlawful assembly (#EndSARS) lots, and shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver or relinquishment of any of the complainants constitutional right to fair hearing, all of which are hereby expressly reserved including complainant's right to tender all available computer-generated evidence by virtue of Section 64 of the Evidence Act.

6.) I solemnly affirm under criminal penalties for making false statements that I have read the foregoing averments, and that factual statements made herein are true. unequivocal and to the best cf my personal knowledge

7.) I make this oath bonafide, conscientiously believing same to be true. and tendered in accordance with the Oaths (Amendment) Act, 2016.
DEPONENT
SWORN at the Registry of the Chief Magistrate's Court, Abuja, this 0th day of November. 2020.
BEFORE ME
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS

Am seeing Twitter everywhere and he didn't even join Twitter as a Defendant as the platform was widely used by the "celebrities".. somebody must be bank rolling this suit too grin
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Homeboiy: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blessed55:
Pleased to see Newdelhi, Kingazubuike, and HitlerGaddafi name there. Nairaland is really powerful.

No carry una useless fight from cult matter enter here
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Jonasbadoo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
bencr7:
D problem of south is their fellow south becuz they are always d using toolz d north always used to fight their own people
I swear but when will they learn

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Farki: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Some people don't want Nigeria to move forward at all, they are in a love affair with suffering.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by OgaTheTop2: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nigeria is indeed a joke.. I can't even find my name cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by sheflat: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Make una no blame the guy him want make name for him self na Igbo guy
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
One crazy thing about this situation is neither side is right all the way. They just need to pause for a minute and really LISTEN to each other. The Government should listen to the pulse of the people and learn why and how things went wrong while the End Sars organizers should also look back and see where they missed it and how the mayhem and looting could have been avoided.

Inasmuch as u trying to balance d narrative, I don't see how d actions or otherwise of d endsars protests would have prevented d mayhem& looting when we all no that d thugs/hoodlums variable was put into d equation by d govt as a tool to end d protests Be not surprised that this so called "human rights activist" is doing d bidding of d govt
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by ogub(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
The vice-presidents daughter was also involved I didn't see her name there
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Chicastle: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
All this things is just to silent the youth for speaking out nothing .
But wait you can silent over 200million citizens ?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by CocoaOla: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Oloriburuku lawyer don collect money nigeria is not a country of law when politician loot',collect bribe, do what please s them lie and kills

What about the name of thug the politicians sent to kill peaceful protesters have they forgot we are not in military rules

all politicians kid has another country passport citizenship they are not even base in nigeria they destroyed.
they are enjoying in another man countries.
the evil they do will surely hunt them back

If abroad leadership is as corrupt as Nigeria will they be running their to own buy property

Where is bokoharam list the arabian the north copycat is the one doing investigation fg could not even track or compile single list hypocrisy

Nigeria is not a country it a private owned business of crooks and thief's
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Homeboiy:

No carry una useless fight from cult matter enter here

What do you mean sir?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Coronavirus1: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
naija4life247:
Why always Igbos?

From Emeka Ezeogu in 1966 to Arthur Nzeribe in 1993 to Uche Chukwumerije and Daniel Kanu in 1997. Now, this flat headed miscreant. Why always Igbos? Them swear for una ni?
because they Love money more than other tribe.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by CSTRR: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Is this kenechukwu too an Ipob?

I am asking those APC nutjobs.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by robosky02(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
When SARs was ridding his bike were was the man?

Is it now that .... Pampa's is needed by the youths.... You want to

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
My Name is not there, why..?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by November1857(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Golan007:
Very good.
it will soon turn to bad, keep pushing the youth to the wall !
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by LaReinaa(f): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
We know all the celebrities listed above but we don't know the so called Kenechukwu Okeke because he is a nobody and a government puppet that has sold his birth right for a penny grin

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by eneyoduke(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kindly remove the innocent pastor out of the list if you don't want to die
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by dederocs(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
primestreams:
Protest start again now, we all should know who to blame,

Seems like we are the end game, probably this is how the country wants to end
Country will not end, even though a million souls die, the country will not end, yes lots of retrogression, suffering and poverty,especially among the masses, but this entity will not end, remember we are 200million people...remember biafra war?
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by TrebleChamp(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
He wan trend àbí, ok we have noticed him ooh. Case dismiss!
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Notatribalist(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
StagethemTVee:
One crazy thing about this situation is neither side is right all the way. They just need to pause for a minute and really LISTEN to each other. The Government should listen to the pulse of the people and learn why and how things went wrong while the End Sars organizers should also look back and see where they missed it and how the mayhem and looting could have been avoided.
Endsar protesters didn't stop police from performing their duty,which is to arrest the thugs.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Farki: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
CSTRR:
Is this kenechukwu too an Ipob?

I am asking those APC nutjobs.

Everybody who isn't a brainless floor licker is an IPOB to them.

Always here with their weak divide and rule tactics.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by ThatFairGuy: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
fatymore:
Kikiki...it should have been all Nigerian youths.

Clowns

What about those who tweeted and retweeted...

I need money jawe
During the Carnage, you dare to go out not to talk of looking for money as you opined now.
If there's Disorderliness, you won't even remember money so thank the young man

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Dreyton36: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na now the protests go sweet , buhari go collect doggy this time
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by abbey621(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
I have always thought my fellow Yorubas would be the first to betray the movement but this one weak me. What do we make of this? This one na 3 point punch:

1. A youth
2. An Igbo man
3. Activist

Makes me wonder if and when we eventually get a new Nigeria, CAN THE YOUTHS REALLY BE TRUSTED TO LEAD THIS NATION? America just voted for the oldest president in US history, makes me think no be by age o!
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by oguns222: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0 and okoroawusa, congratulations. Your wish to silence the people is coming to fruition. Congratulations once more. Your children will palace a curse on your memories when they see the role you play at a time like this.
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by Coldie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Opportunity to run go Canada go seek asylum for people way sabi
Re: #EndSARS: List Of Celebrities Charged To Court By Kenechukwu Okeke by victons(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Government sponsored complaint : sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / Donjazzy And His Marvin Crew Visit Buhari In London (Photoshopped Picture) / Nina And Pawpaw Dating Rumours: Osita Iheme Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.