Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals (15771 Views)

All Nigerian Men Are Crooks - Says My Jamaican Friend / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:26am On Mar 16, 2011
Help me!! cool cool

I am in a good relationship with a Jamaican and we love ourselves dearly ( sex has been great and everything ) but of recent things has been taking a new plunge as the issue of food has been causing some sort of issues between both of us,

She isnt interested in learning how to cook Nigerian dishes instead claims i should make do with Caribbean dishes,please fellow NLders kindly advice me on how to convince this girl to atleast pick up a cooking tutorial manual or book or something and learn how to cook some african dishes for me, I missed eating Pounded yam, Egusi, draw soup, fufu, Semovita, EBA,even fried and Jollof rice all i eat is green vegetables and Jamaican dishes that makes me hungry all day ( Nothing solid about it )

The most painful aspect of it is shes not willing to learn how 2 cook these dishes so im really confused on what next to do, we havent talked for the past 2days cos i refused eating her meals and if you have a good look at me, My neck has become as long as that of an ostrict cos i am been denied African meals, she is a nairalander so shes definitely gonna see this

Matured advices only

Una do well::
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 16, 2011
NA STORY! angry  angry

death-flame-ation of character! angry
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:32am On Mar 16, 2011
undecided undecided

Go sit down @ a corner and watch real african woman advice you

It seems you dont know that african men love food and one of the ways to get a man is through his belle

[size=5pt]Keep following captain american around looking for men's asses to kick undecided[/size]
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 16, 2011
[b]Domination [/b]in the bedroom often leads to an atmosphere of your girl doing whatever you want her to do.
Conc. freaky sex has a way of melting away all the "no"s and turning them to "yes". . . if that's your thing  grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 16, 2011
2buff drop the liquor bottle and crates of p0rn wink

@190 angry
"real african women"? hmmm! angry
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MsPotato(f): 4:36am On Mar 16, 2011
Than u should just chop her dishes than and pack food for Naija dishes when u feel like eating Naija dish!

Problem settled!  wink
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:36am On Mar 16, 2011
2buff:

[b]Domination [/b]in the bedroom often leads to an atmosphere of your girl doing whatever you want her to do.
Conc. freaky sex has a way of melting away all the "no"s and turning them to "yes". . . if that's your thing  grin

please commot here

i need advices from women to teach her how 2 cook not talk about sex

shut the door behind you,its that way >>>>>>>>>>
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:37am On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Than u should just chop her dishes than and pack food for Naija dishes when u feel like eating Naija dish!

Problem settled!  wink

i wonder wen u'll stop been biased

dont you cook african meals for your nigerian man

why didnt he settle finally for chinese food!! dont get me pissed abeg grin grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

please commot here
grin grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 4:40am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

please commot here

i need advices from women to teach her how 2 cook not talk about sex

shut the door behind you,its that way >>>>>>>>>>

I pity you. Women are busy using their punnies to whip their husbands into houseboy, cook, cleaner and ATM meanwhile you're here denying the power of your d@ck.
Guess you wanna do it the hard way  grin

@DarkSkin, no crates of p0rn here, just relics of knowledge from a previous life of craziness  wink
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 16, 2011
LMAO@ 2BUFF!
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:44am On Mar 16, 2011
2buff dont derail this thread angry angry

i pray you dont see a nigerian woman 2 marry so that those white women around you would finish you with their green vegetables  undecided
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MsPotato(f): 4:45am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

i wonder wen u'll stop been biased

dont you cook african meals for your nigerian man

why didnt he settle finally for chinese food!!  dont get me pissed abeg  grin  grin

These are the food my bf eats and can eat

Egusi Soup ( Naija food)
Sweet and sour chicken / fish / pork (Chinko food)
Jolof Rice (Naija Food)
Spagghetti Bolognaise (Oyinbo Food)
Beans with Cray fish or Smoked Fish (Naija Food)
Fried Rice with Shrimp Dumplings (Chinko Food)
Pepper Soup (Naija Food)
Chicken Snitzel (Oyinbo food)
Ogbona Soup (Naija Food)
Chicken / Fish Curry (Indian Food)
Okro Soup (Naija Food)
Barbequed POrk Ribs / Chicken Breast (Chinko Food)
Chinese chicken herbal Soup (Chinko Food)
Fried Plantain (Naija Food

and so on so forth. Those are the common foods I cook for him on a daily basis and those are the food he eats. The food which he doesnt eat he would tell me and I will stop cooking them unless if he is not around. So I dont see what is the problem here. If he can eat anything, I dont see why you couldnt!  undecided
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 16, 2011
If she can cook Jamaican food then I wouldn't complain if I were you lol.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:50am On Mar 16, 2011
ogugua88:

If she can cook Jamaican food then I wouldn't complain if I were you lol.

ogugua

nor make me vex grin grin

im boiling here right now!!
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MrsChima(f): 4:52am On Mar 16, 2011
Yo Mz. Dark,

Is Jasmine Sullivan Jamaican?
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:55am On Mar 16, 2011
Ms.Roperto

She cant cook none of these dishes here  angry angry

except carribean dishes and you know an african man isn't adapted for such meals

you need to see my neck its grown over 2feet long cos im missing my diet  angry angry

heres wat she can do::

Egusi Soup ( Naija food)
[s]Sweet and sour chicken / fish / pork (Chinko food)[/s]
Jolof Rice (Naija Food)
Spagghetti Bolognaise (Oyinbo Food)
[s]Beans with Cray fish or Smoked Fish (Naija Food)[/s]
[s]Fried Rice with Shrimp Dumplings (Chinko Food)[/s]
Pepper Soup (Naija Food)
Chicken Snitzel (Oyinbo food)
Ogbona Soup (Naija Food)
Chicken / Fish Curry (Indian Food)
Okro Soup (Naija Food)
[s]Barbequed POrk Ribs / Chicken bosom (Chinko Food)[/s]
[s]Chinese chicken herbal Soup (Chinko Food)[/s]
Fried Plantain (Naija Food

are you telling me now that i should make do with fried plantain and spaghetti for the rest of my life

thank you:: i'll pass

why dont you simply tell her 2 go learn is that too much to ask for  angry angry
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 4:55am On Mar 16, 2011
How on earth do u expect a Jamaican woman to learn or even try to cook nigerian food when she probably ain't even serious or gonna marry your backyansh. . .lol!!

'No offeinse'
cheesy
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

ogugua

nor make me vex

im boiling here right now!!

I'm reading your title. You're complaining she can't cook African meals. Jamaican foods are derived partially from African foods. I hope you know.

The only advice this woman has for your girlfriend is for her to continue what she does best. 190 if you no go finish your jerk chicken, you fit dash me am?
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by keyne(f): 4:56am On Mar 16, 2011
@el, am still wondering if you cant cook! grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:57am On Mar 16, 2011
keyne:

@el, am still wondering if you cant cook! grin

who's this undecided
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:58am On Mar 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

How on earth do u expect a Jamaican woman to learn or even try to cook nigerian food when she probably ain't even serious or gonna marry your backyansh. . .lol!!

'No offeinse'
cheesy

shut the door behind you
its that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 4:59am On Mar 16, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm reading your title. You're complaining she can't cook African meals. Jamaican foods are derived partially from African foods. I hope you know.

The only advice this woman has for your girlfriend is for her to continue what she does best. 190 if you no go finish your jerk chicken, you fit dash me am?

you go teach am for me embarassed embarassed
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MrsChima(f): 5:01am On Mar 16, 2011
Ogug!

Jerked chicken and coconut rice pudding with fried plains IS THE BOMB! 

This Jammy lady makes the best PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM with chunks.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 5:01am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

shut the door behind you
its that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ki lon worri e?

To think of it sef. . .wat part of this world, i mean wat part of nigeria are u from?r u even nigerian?ur one bizzare creature.
undecided
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 5:03am On Mar 16, 2011
@190 u are 1 spoilt brat! don't u know how to cook for urself?ghastlyy cheesy undecided
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 5:03am On Mar 16, 2011
pweety4who

clear from road make i follow better people talk
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 5:04am On Mar 16, 2011
See the over-blown pompous pup dat has grown over-nite, what are u really feeling like?u should be happy dat i even minded ur post!\

Mehn u really need to get off the site & get busy!!
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Araboy(m): 5:06am On Mar 16, 2011
If I were you I won't be complaining I don't know why she should learn to cook African when the Jamaican cuisine is one of the best
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 5:06am On Mar 16, 2011
I pray the Girl don't even send u again, u will bring urself back to where u BELONG!!
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 5:09am On Mar 16, 2011
pweety4who

thank you

your response has been acknowledged you can now leave in pieces peace
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 16, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Ogug!

Jerked chicken and coconut rice pudding with fried plains IS THE BOMB! 

This Jammy lady makes the best PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM with chunks. 

It is. Jamaican cuisine is quite yummy, and somehow he's complaining lol.

190, you don't get tired of poundy? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date A Man Without Asking Him For Money / How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? / Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.