Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals (15768 Views)

All Nigerian Men Are Crooks - Says My Jamaican Friend / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MsPotato(f): 6:35am On Mar 16, 2011
And one more thing 190, just because MzDarkSkin is my beloved sister, please dont say that I am taking her side cause I aint. I respect you the same as well. I am posting my comments based on how I feel and nothing more.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 16, 2011
2buff:

pweety, even if you're not at all pretty, I respect you for one thing. . . you're not daft, so don't dissappoint me now  kiss

daft = thinking I crave nice words from you  smiley

And I know you keep calling me 2Butterz cuz you're really just craving for me to melt in your mouth like butter, but it's not gonna happen with our current relationship. Try being nicer to me for an extended period of time first.

badazz lol your indirectly adding salt to injury  smiley cheesy
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

And one more thing 190, just because MzDarkSkin is my beloved sister, please dont say that I am taking her side cause I aint. I respect you the same as well. I am posting my comments based on how I feel and nothing more.

Damn hun you talk too damn much lol
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MsPotato(f): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Damn hun you talk too damn much lol

Sorry if you are annoyed but Im talking to 190
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Sorry if you are annoyed but Im talking to 190

Sorry my bad
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MsPotato(f): 6:45am On Mar 16, 2011
REALITY101:

Sorry my bad

No qualms naa. wink
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Ranoscky(m): 6:50am On Mar 16, 2011
Una kno how to settle each oda wen nite reach.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by ekubear1: 6:54am On Mar 16, 2011
semovita is absolutely disgusting  angry angry
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2011
People seriously need to STOP getting turnt on by their nonsense!! cheesy smiley
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2011
Goodnight girls smiley
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

People seriously need to STOP getting turnt on by their nonsense!! cheesy smiley
kiss
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2011
eku_bear:

semovita is absolutely disgusting  angry angry

and who told you, its better then green vegetables she keeps feeding me with grin grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
2buff your video was hilarious grin grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by dbigrod(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
I WONDER WHY A GIRL WOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A LUNATIC LIKE 190.
JUST WONDERING.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by jaybee3(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2011
If you are ready to marry outside of your race/culture then surely you should be ready to embrace change.
You have to be flexible on the food front as well as teaching her how to cook your own food.
It's actually fun learning/embracing different cultures
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2011
Jaybee i guess you had 2 be flexible in your's as well grin grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by jaybee3(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2011
You live in a diversed society so why be rigid?
Embrace change mehn
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2011
Most uncivilized people don't Jaybee.

How are you suga? kiss
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2011
doing aiight hun
u? kiss
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2011

Thanks Jay

but please dont derail my thread  with this your fat fling best adapted for 1nite stand angry angry
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by jaybee3(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
Yes Sir
Apologies
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Orton10(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
Well I own a place down town Middletons street, We sure do offer good Cooking Tuts and Recipés on African Trad. Dishes for her 'likes'.
Tell her to show up vere @4pm with NOTHING but an apron on. . And ALONE!!! wink
But mind you, each error/mistake on her part, attracts a punishment - spanking . . .real hard. angry shocked shocked
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MrsChima(f): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2011
jay bee:

doing aiight hun
u? kiss

I am good.  I see somebody STILL trying to get some JAMAICAN FOOD.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hunger is a mofo.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Orton10(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Btw,
Are you paying in cash or kind??

Cos I think I would prefer the later. angry
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by amefi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2011
Who is dis guul if i may ask? Hope not who i'm finkin oooooo. Anyway, she is in America, so it cant be her. I wish u luck in your affairs with Jamaican babe. Cheers.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2011
No thanks orton i'll pass shes taking some cooking lessons  grin  grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2011
Amefi Behave yourself dont let me loose my temper  angry angry

amefi you got mail on facebook

Thanks
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by amefi(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Amefi Behave yourself dont let me loose my temper angry angry

amefi you got mail on facebook

Thanks

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

modified. r u happy nw?
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2011
(winks) wink wink
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by iyatrustee(f): 3:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
na only food? na so you like food reach? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 / Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship? / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.