Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals (15767 Views)

All Nigerian Men Are Crooks - Says My Jamaican Friend / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 5:16am On Mar 16, 2011
grin grin grin

ogogua hmm, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

at-times wen it coms 2 your issue im speechless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

well you go help me teach am cook better african dishes
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 16, 2011
Lol which issue? You're the one complaining in this thread, not me.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Araboy(m): 5:22am On Mar 16, 2011
No one can compare Suya  Egusi Pepper Soup  Pounded yam and  Jolof rice to Curry goat Jerk chicken Fried dumplings Salt fish(Cod) Fried Plantain Steamed Cabbage and Rice and Beans Jamaican Cuisine is the Best
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 5:33am On Mar 16, 2011
ogugua88:

I'm reading your title. You're complaining she can't cook African meals. Jamaican foods are derived partially from African foods. I hope you know.

The only advice this woman has for your girlfriend is for her to continue what she does best. 190 if you no go finish your jerk chicken, you fit dash me am?

Araboy:

If I were you I won't be complaining [size=18pt]I don't know why she should learn to cook African when the Jamaican cuisine is one  of the best[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

Ogug!

Jerked chicken and coconut rice pudding with fried plains IS THE BOMB! 

This Jammy lady makes the best PINEAPPLE ICE CREAM with chunks. 

ogugua88:

It is. Jamaican cuisine is quite yummy, and somehow he's complaining lol.

190, you don't get tired of poundy? undecided

Araboy:

No one can compare Suya  Egusi Pepper Soup  Pounded yam and  Jolof rice to Curry goat Jerk chicken Fried dumplings Salt fish(Cod) Fried Plantain Steamed Cabbage and Rice and Beans Jamaican Cuisine is the Best

[size=14pt]THANKS GUYS MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

@Chima, no sis. Jazmine is American but she grew up in Philly near Jamaicans so she got the inspiration
from Jamaicans when she did the song "I need you" it was actually a borrowed beat from the 1968 song
"Queen of the Minstels". Missy Elliot who produced her track 'I need you' is a huge fan of Jamaican culture.
But basically she is American.  smiley
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 5:34am On Mar 16, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 16, 2011
190 YOU JUST GOT 'SLAYED' ON YOUR OWN THREAD!  grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by 190: 5:36am On Mar 16, 2011
^ by who cos i aint seein no one talking 2 me on there except ogugua and roperto
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 5:38am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

^ by who cos i aint seein no one talking 2 me on there except ogugua and roperto

You maaaaaaaad! grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by keyne(f): 5:39am On Mar 16, 2011
@ el , nemesis , grin
tot u had hordes of gals for different cuisines!!!
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 16, 2011
190 u dey plan marry the girl,maybe u fit arrange some food by urself.omo soji boys dey cook these days incae of stuffs like this.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 5:45am On Mar 16, 2011
^Abi?advise dat konko head!
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by fstranger3(m): 5:47am On Mar 16, 2011
Pweety4me 05:45:03 AM Viewing pc guru's profile.

female stalker. . . first time on NL

Pweety4me is desperate, wanna find husband for NL by force by fire grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 16, 2011
If you guys marry in Jamaica, [b]be sure [/b]this guy is the wedding priest.  grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryTGmWlLwA[/flash]
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 16, 2011
Oya, 190 u know say u no wan chop cane.oya enter kitchen dey cook sharp sharp.or u can get a secret babe to cook Nigerian food for you.but that alternative is unnecessary.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 5:50am On Mar 16, 2011
fstranger3:

Pweety4me 05:45:03 AM Viewing pc guru's profile.

female stalker. . . first time on NL

Pweety4me is desperate, wanna find husband for NL by force by fire grin
Lmao!

U still aven't had a chance rite? put a sock into it!!

Foooooolishness
cheesy
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 5:57am On Mar 16, 2011
fstranger3 05:56:21 AM Viewing Pweety4me's profile

GET A LIFEE!! cheesy
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 16, 2011
How romantic is this? from 0-10

Btw why is that some peeps here don't sleep undecided
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by fstranger3(m): 5:59am On Mar 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lmao!

U still [b]aven't [/b]had a chance rite? put a sock into it!!

Foooooolishness
cheesy

You do know that that word does not exist in the English Lexicon? Stil havent learnt how to write properly.   .   . thought you were going to a night school?

Did you drop out or you just too stupid to learn? grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2011
@reality OMo\O been trying to sleep not just working decided to check romance section been years since i visited this side.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by fstranger3(m): 6:01am On Mar 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

fstranger3  05:56:21 AM Viewing Pweety4me's profile

GET A LIFEE!! cheesy

You just made it up

I never for once click on your profile. I dont stalk hags

I stalk young and vibrant dames like Odunnu. Not old hags like you

Iya aje!

Another Tpiah!
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 6:02am On Mar 16, 2011
@REALITY. . .Can u see what i am saying?he just can't seem to get it?[
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2011
fstranger3:

You do know that that word does not exist in the English Lexicon? Stil havent learnt how to write properly.   .   . thought you were going to a night school?

Did you drop out or you just too silly to learn? grin

fstranger3:

You just made it up

I never for once click on your profile. I dont stalk hags

I stalk young and vibrant dames like Odunnu. Not old hags like you

Iya aje!

Another Tpiah!

I'm so glad i ave the ability to ignore sore [size=30pt]REJECTS.[/size] cool
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 16, 2011
pc guru:

@reality OMo\O been trying to sleep not just working decided to check romance section been years since i visited this side.

Hola homie, not you rather people like op and co. . . .  Yeah I saw you wasted few seconds of your life on my thread lol

Pweety4me:

@REALITY. . .Can u see what i am saying?he just can't seem to get it?[

Lol maybe u have got some doggy food, you better drop it on the floor so he could let go off of you lol
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 6:09am On Mar 16, 2011
I don't ave time. . .but some people are really funni sha. . . smiley
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 16, 2011
@reality grin
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 16, 2011
Eww @ your teeth lol
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2011
190:

Lol nonetheless, 99.9% of posters don slag you die.
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 16, 2011
fstranger and pweety, both of you should smooch wetly and make up.

Again MzDarkskin, when u marry 190 in your country, make sure to consult this priest  grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oryTGmWlLwA[/flash]
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Pweety4me(f): 6:22am On Mar 16, 2011
@2butterz seriously if u really eva want me to say a 9ice word to you edit ur post smiley
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by lovemoi2(f): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2011
Dont think i have the time to cook for a bf. I mean i dont even have time to cook for me, but if its a husband then i might try cooking for him, You expect a girlfriend to go learn how to make your dishes? damn
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by MsPotato(f): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2011
190, Be thankful that at least she is cooking for u sumthin. My brother's wife dont cook for him at all cause she no sabi kitchen skills. In the end they both have to eat out or he cook.  angry

This is the 21st century. No sweat! Why dont you cook your Naija dish and than she cooks her carribean dish ? Lets say Monday, Wednesday Friday and Sunday she cook her dish and you cook your dishes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

So now both of you would get a good taste of both your world's dishes  wink
Re: My Jamaican Girlfriend Has Refused To Learn How To Cook African Meals by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

@2butterz seriously if u really eva want me to say a 9ice word to you edit your post smiley
pweety, even if you're not at all pretty, I respect you for one thing. . . you're not daft, so don't dissappoint me now  kiss

daft = thinking I crave nice words from you  smiley

And I know you keep calling me 2Butterz cuz you're really just craving for me to melt in your mouth like butter, but it's not gonna happen with our current relationship. Try being nicer to me for an extended period of time first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? / Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.