Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (57230 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Munzy14(m): 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
.na today... E don tey naaa
E be things....cheesy
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Starzo:

Oh! Thank God say u smile...what a releive
Na insult dey always follow after I make that statement/joke

lol
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Munzy14(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo
.na today... E don tey naaa
E be things....cheesy
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by mariahAngel(f): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
luminouz:

Kokanmi.... I moreoluwa layemi na

wink

Just kidding sis....have a good one

O kidding kankan o!

Ta le fe tan?

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by duduade: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

Well, he was godly...at least he gave me that impression but it was a long distant relationship in the beginning. And did everything to get my attention. He was caring at first and would call and text several times a day and I did the same too.

He was just a user

Messed up dude

He definitely will reap what he sowed

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by omooba969(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
ume1000:
name one

See JAMB question o ...lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by chocboi78(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
omooba969:

Why didn't you check on her at home?
bcoz him wan fu*k am grin
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

Yes o. But hey, I don't think about it anymore. I'm at peace and wish him the very best.
I am God's child.

Damnnnnnnnnn!!!!

But aunty mi, haaaaa.... You did all that? Omo you tried o....

I wish I could get him,to hear his own side of the story. Surely, there must be something that went wrong naaaa

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Starzo:

E fine reach me? grin grin

hahahahahahahaaha but I haven't seen you cheesy
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Kinkykinky: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

Not at all. This is one person. And that's why I said in my last line that I should have ended things with him long before I did. But glad I got the courage to walk away. It took me two years.

Babe, down for my mail?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by omooba969(m): 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
chocboi78:
bcoz him wan fu*k am grin

Lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by ume1000: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
omooba969:

See JAMB question o ...lol cheesy
Name one virtuous nairaland girl

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

O kidding kankan o!

Ta le fe tan?

So I cannot joke again with her abi?

See how you dey paint me.
Haba, O wrong nau wink
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by SkyRicks: 11:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Munzy14:

Inside life, school boyfriend will hang their leg upside down and be pounding like say na national budget, but main man will only be getting a rationalised sex...grin

Some ladies sef...smh..

My brother, left her when she was dam serious. Sch is over the boy has moved on and she needs commitment and I have already taking her as lut na. grin cool normal thing. Any lady that is not loyal remains a lut until another lut replace her then she goes

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Yongeaze(m): 11:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
JohnspeakU:
Good day everyone!!

Most people in relationships believe that a relationship ends the day one party call it quit. But that’s far from the truth. An average relationship that ended didn’t end that day, it probably ended few days, months or years before �. So why didn’t the person just call it quit that same day?

It’s mainly because the party involved just wants time to enjoy the benefits they’ve been enjoying. It may be the gifts, money, sex, the trips etc.

So let me share mine. I was dating this girl sometime ago and it was going on very well. So I was in her house on this particular day and we were arguing about something that has to do with the male and female gender. I’m an unapologetic alpha male and I support my gender with all I have but this was a problem with her. She said something that annoyed me so I told her I was going home. The next thing madam said was “who the hell do you think you are? Every time you'd just be getting angry as if you’re God”�‍♀️ As if that wasn’t enough she pushed me out of her apartment and told me “get out of my house and go and die�‍♀️“.

As a gentleman I didn’t say anything but deep down I knew the relationship was over but I didn’t end it that day or week or month.

So when did you know that the relationship was over?
You are right
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kinkykinky:

Babe, down for my mail?

Haaaaa....kinkypinky leave her alone naaaaaa grin

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Yongeaze(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
JohnspeakU:
Good day everyone!!

Most people in relationships believe that a relationship ends the day one party call it quit. But that’s far from the truth. An average relationship that ended didn’t end that day, it probably ended few days, months or years before �. So why didn’t the person just call it quit that same day?

It’s mainly because the party involved just wants time to enjoy the benefits they’ve been enjoying. It may be the gifts, money, sex, the trips etc.

So let me share mine. I was dating this girl sometime ago and it was going on very well. So I was in her house on this particular day and we were arguing about something that has to do with the male and female gender. I’m an unapologetic alpha male and I support my gender with all I have but this was a problem with her. She said something that annoyed me so I told her I was going home. The next thing madam said was “who the hell do you think you are? Every time you'd just be getting angry as if you’re God”�‍♀️ As if that wasn’t enough she pushed me out of her apartment and told me “get out of my house and go and die�‍♀️“.

As a gentleman I didn’t say anything but deep down I knew the relationship was over but I didn’t end it that day or week or month.

So when did you know that the relationship was over?
You are right[color=#006600][/color]
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uyi168:
Leeme just drop this.
Wey December don dey come grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Starzo: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

hahahahahahahaaha but I haven't seen you cheesy
If not for the fact that the govt is cramping down on #endsars supporters I would have posted a pic. But my state governor promise 5million to any person wey fit reveal my real face . grin
I was the faceless champion of the endsars campaign in my zone cool

4 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Johndyk:

"Dude'' shes human, not an item.

Common joke you cannot take...nawa o

grin
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
luminouz:

Damnnnnnnnnn!!!!

But aunty mi, haaaaa.... You did all that? Omo you tried o....

I wish I could get him,to hear his own side of the story. Surely, there must be something that went wrong naaaa

I am not a saint and didn't paint myself as such. But people will do anything to get what they want. I just didn't pay attention to the fine details or maybe I did and overlooked it because I was in love with him.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by xtervaganza(m): 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
It was t just a relationship, it was a marriage. She posted on her WhatsApp status supporting buhari. It was at that moment I knew I can no longer be with her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Story time tonight... I'm here for the comments... Kos I do believe the victims will always blame the accused.. And relationships that doesn't work is seen as a mean to call it quit.. Good but have me examined ourselves too.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by chocboi78(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:
1. The day I found out he had multiple social media accounts, email addresses and names.
2. The day I found out he was dating his so-called school daughter but lied to me the whole time.
3. The day I heard him deny me on the phone to his family members.
4. The day I realized I could not cope with the fact that he would squander his money without any savings and wants to spend mine with me even when he earned much higher.
5. The day I realized I could not cope with cleaning after a grown ass man as a neat freak.
6. The day I realized I valued him more than he did me. Spoke his love languages but he never spoke mine.
7. The day I realized I was only his ticket out of Nigeria and as soon as he arrived abroad, he started to manifest his true colors.
8. The day he became 'sneaky' and started acting suspicious.

Wonder why it took me so long to end things but I finally gained the courage to. And I've been at peace ever since and waiting on God's best wink
all these things happened one day?
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Dianna344: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Munzy14:

E be things....cheesy

olorun
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Starzo:

If not for the fact that the govt is cramping down on #endsars supporters I would have posted a pic. But my state governor promise 5million to any person wey fit reveal my real face . grin
I was the faceless champion of the endsars campaign in my zone cool

That's wonderful o. Well done! May the struggle not be in vain
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
chocboi78:
all these things happened one day?
No o

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
The day she told me on phone that she's on campus for a morning lecture. Some minutes after the call, I left my hostel to get some stuff in the market & branched at her hostel to check on her friends. I knocked on the door & heard some sound from another room. I was already leaving when my gf left her fondly called P.A's room (male) to check on who's knocking. On seeing me, just like PMB, she was shocked & put on a crocodile smile. I think I confirmed the hearsay on that day, but I kept mute. Since that day, our r/shp no get joy again. She couldn't just understand me anymore. Perhaps she did but couldn't summon the courage to talk about it. Na my comments & posts on NL I take kill any leftover feelings in her,,, coz we're both NLers grin. This is my new moniker though cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

I am not a saint and didn't paint myself as such. But people will do anything to get what they want. I just didn't pay attention to the fine details or maybe I did and overlooked it because I was in love with him.

Ehya. I get.

Take care aiit?

Guys here are drooling over you already.

You dey Reign ooooo!! grin wink

9 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Munzy14:

Inside life, school boyfriend will hang their leg upside down and be pounding like say na national budget, but main man will only be getting a rationalised sex...grin

Some ladies sef...smh..

Haha grin grin I pity guys foaming good guy to women meanwhile one asshole is there chopping it jeje.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Munzy14(m): 11:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
SkyRicks:

My brother, left her when she was dam serious. Sch is over the boy has moved on and she needs commitment and I have already taking her as lut na. grin cool normal thing. Any lady that is not loyal remains a lut until another lut replace her then she goes
Confusion....grin smh..

Some people must have missed their partners due to one selfish case....Sometimes i wonder the fun in double dating some ladies do.

maybe one man is physical connection.

the other mental connection...grin

8 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by chocboi78(m): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Momoreoluwa90:

No o
so why wait for so long after seeing multiple signs..nawa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.