Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (57134 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Xucxex1997: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Auladimeji:
The relationship I'm in now,my mind no dey the relationship, na sex be my own,when I'm done,I'll dispatch her

Same here bro
Aswear God forgive us

11 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by mokkalu1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Oh dear!
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by tobechi74: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Now
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by tfash96(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Forget relationship.Girls lives dey somehow for this country.. No dey take them serious. Make this money

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Notatribalist(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Mine was the day she told me she give no hoot about the happenings in the society during the endsars protest,as long as she and her family was safe,others were not part of her business. I knew we had to end whatever we thought we had,how can someone I call my girl, could be that insensitive towards the cause of humanity
God bless u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Well for me the very first time I
Saw her chat, I knew it was over
I just have to play along

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Sunnydoo: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Because they had (would have) stolen and looted well enough while in service.
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by fatymore(f): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
His family doesn't want someone from my state and he isn't man enough to face them

20 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Scarrr: 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
She disrespected one of my main buddies.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Samsimple(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
She deleted my luno app to free space for candy crush

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Hotzone(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Not yet, I pray not to
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by tobechi74: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
When I realized I had outgrown her, ..I was heading in a different direcy.she was mentally stagnant

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/04/a-little-fragrance-of-divorce/

16 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by omooba969(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
JesusJesus:
Pleäse can someone assịst me with funds to get drugs. I'm very ill. God bless a chēerful givêr.
G -TBånk

Call your pastor/ Imam.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Goldenheart(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
smiley
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by 9jayes: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wahala for who dey relationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Sheina(f): 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blackmoran:
when she started threaten me with suicide note and message... i can not become victim of he kill her wife , he kill is wife, in conclusion no media will acuse me of molestation or asult
You gave me small headache while reading ahn ahn

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by 9jayes: 10:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
fatymore:
His family doesn't want someone from my state and he isn't man enough to face them

You're from Ogun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by JesusJesus: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
omooba969:

Call your pastor/ Imam.
Ok sir
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
When there's no love again
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by omooba969(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
fatymore:

So you expect him to fight his family ehn...WOMEN!

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by chyzoo4u(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
stubbornman:
When for no reason she told me " Babe reduce the way you love me, I think I love someone else"....It was painful and embarrassing at the same time , Someone I went through so much for .... Mehn I just called off the relationship the next week.

No relationship is worth my SELF-ESTEEM!!!

She actually called it off before you mahn grin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by 900warriorz: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Auladimeji:
The relationship I'm in now,my mind no dey the relationship, na sex be my own,when I'm done,I'll dispatch her
you be dispatch rider? cheesy

41 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by petsolo115: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
This night.. She told me she can't sleep over after eating my food.. This is not the third time she is doing it. I told her to leave and never to come back

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by allanphash7(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
The decision took me over a year

6 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Chris2863(m): 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Godada:
Being in quite a lot of relationships if you would call them that. But to me it's more of the hit and run variety. I can't put my heart on the line for slippery leeches.

So let me pick a certain point I decided to have a go at a relationship. But the lady wanted to walk over me. It's easier for hell to freeze over than me subscribe to be made a freaking doormat.

The relationship has gotten to the point she would just give me a piece of her mind. She would give me hair dryer treatment. So I knew that I couldn't stand a toxic relationship with her. But ending it immediately would be merciful. Besides she had this thing about her. She befriends everyone in my area who in turn monitors my movement.

To cut a pretty long story short. I set it up she ran into her replacement. Her face fell and I am cøck sure it hit the floor.

Babe groped and begged for months before she moved on. But I enjoyed screwing her over.
Meeeeehn, I need to read this your write up again tomorrow, to know if I could understand anything

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by Joshmanuel10(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wahala for ppl way no dey in relationship grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by lkillbrokehoes: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Auladimeji:
Ok dispatch rider grin

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by israelkings10: 10:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
4 Ways Sexting Can Spice Up A Long-Distance Relationship

Particularly when it comes to the sexual aspect, long-distance relationships can be demanding. However, in relationships, there are so many ways to approach this aspect.

As many as 88 percent of adults have participated in sexting, a recent finding by researchers at Drexel University suggests. Whoosh! Whoosh! The curious reality, right?

In relationships, sexting will spice up your relationship and in the most beautiful way. In your long-distance relationship, here are several reasons you should consider sexting:

READ MORE>>> https://www.thekingprudence.com/2020/11/ways-to-spice-up-your-long-distance.html

1 Like

Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by naijacovid(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
smartval:
make money first, that bitch will be royal
Na so bro
Re: When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? by doggedfighter(f): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olarewaju89:
The day I received my spiritual calling grin

I have to end everything immediately because she's not spiritual grin
Ahhhhhhh
Hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.