Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady (7213 Views)

"I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 1:05am On Nov 12, 2020
jelel6:
If I don't stalk myself, who will? grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 1:08am On Nov 12, 2020
jelel6:

Guy, this is so out of point that I don't know where to start with you.

She is not sick. Happiness has nothing to do with fun outdoors or meeting people. Atleast happiness is not limited to engaging in such activities.
God bless you for this reply. His comment is so off point; reason I totally ignored it.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by LikeAking: 1:14am On Nov 12, 2020
jelel6:

Guy, this is so out of point that I don't know where to start with you.

She is not sick. Happiness has nothing to do with fun outdoors or meeting people. Atleast happiness is not limited to engaging in such activities.

Not that kind of sickness.

Happiness has nothing to do with fun outdoors or meeting people. Atleast happiness is not limited to engaging in such activities. For her,what you have mentioned will make her happy. What you have mentioned brings the real happiness. Reason people go on vacation.

Happiness with out fun and out door is a jail term.

Dont get ir twisted.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by jelel6: 1:23am On Nov 12, 2020
Op. You're not alone. In fact, the story you told applies to me and my present situation in so many ways.

To make matters worse, I'm aggressively pursuing opportunities that will practically render me a stay-at-home 9-5 guy professionally.

You should follow some of the advice about going out more and meeting people since physical interactions seem important to you. Church, Salon, Market. And Neighbors? It'd be easier to make friendships with people of the same gender as you. You should probably allow the other side (guys) come to you, especially if you're going to be physically reachable.

Happy solitude while it last! But remember Reclusion is a real thing.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by jelel6: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2020
HalpyBee:

If I don't stalk myself, who will? grin

grin leave that task to your guardian angel grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by jelel6: 1:37am On Nov 12, 2020
LikeAking:

Not that kind of sickness.

Happiness has nothing to do with fun outdoors or meeting people. Atleast happiness is not limited to engaging in such activities. For her,what you have mentioned will make her happy. What you have mentioned brings the real happiness. Reason people go on vacation.

Happiness with out fun and out door is a jail term.

Dont get ir twisted.

...Then you shouldn't give it already twisted.
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:42am On Nov 12, 2020
HalpyBee:

Co-working space. I think it's high time I looked into it.

I hope you get plenty of sex grin
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by LikeAking: 1:44am On Nov 12, 2020
jelel6:

...Then you shouldn't give it already twisted.

What that babe need is real sex.

Kindly help her out,

Bye,
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 12, 2020
HalpyBee:
Hi friends, I need your suggestions and advice.
So this is my story.

I'm Olayemi(not real name) and I'm in my mid-twenties. While growing up, I wasn't the type that had so many friends.While in the University, weI made an handful of friends but after we were done, we couldn't keep up with the friendship as before due to many reasons.. choice(some kept their distance) and physical distance. Just a Hi-Hello conversations once in a while.

Straight to the point. Now I work from home and I don't have the opportunity to go out and interact with people because most time, I work till evening. Sometimes, the only time I step out of my house is on Sundays, when I go to Church.
On Saturdays, it's either I go visiting a friend, mall, market or I stay back at home doing chores and relaxing.

I'm bored with this lifestyle, sometimes, I crave for human interaction. You know that feeling when you've been on the pc for hours and you just need to clear your head.
I strongly believe in interacting with people and building great relationships.

I know gym is an option but...for now, I can't keep up with gym.

Online… tried initiating conversations with new people but not that encouraging…
Some are just disinterested… we all have our choices and preferences.
I have a lot to talk about but let me stop here.

If you are working from home or have once worked from home, share your experiences.
How did/do you cope? How do you meet people to interact with?

I work from home full-time, gym is not an option, Its important. Sitting down all day can lead to laziness , you don't need to go to the gym, do some exercise, but I always leave the house after done with work. I hang at the beer parlour when bored too, to watch the game and interact with peeps. But as a lady it's different for you. Go hang out , balance is the key, else you might end up frustrated

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2020
jelel6:
Op. You're not alone. In fact, the story you told applies to me and my present situation in so many ways.

To make matters worse, I'm aggressively pursuing opportunities that will practically render me a stay-at-home 9-5 guy professionally.

You should follow some of the advice about going out more and meeting people since physical interactions seem important to you. Church, Salon, Market. And Neighbors? It'd be easier to make friendships with people of the same gender as you. You should probably allow the other side (guys) come to you, especially if you're going to be physically reachable.

Happy solitude while it last! But remember Reclusion is a real thing.
1000 likes for you.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2020
pcguru1:

I work from home full-time, gym is not an option, Its important. Sitting down all day can lead to laziness , you don't need to go to the gym, do some exercise, but I always leave the house after done with work. I hang at the beer parlour when bored too, to watch the game and interact with peeps. But as a lady it's different for you. Go hang out , balance is the key, else you might end up frustrated
I sure involve in physical exercise in the house and I go jogging on some days.
Balance is the key!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by EazyJ(f): 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
HalpyBee:

Co-working space. I think it's high time I looked into it.
Go girl.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2020
EazyJ:

Go girl.
grin
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by talk2hb1(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2020
HalpyBee:

I'm really open and friendly. Hahaha. I don't run home after service; rather people that sit close to me do that. I'm in Oyo state.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Come Lagos once in a while, we will host you.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by bluefilm: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Auladimeji:
If you were once in my shoe?really? You want people to be in your shoe or you thought some were in your shoe?Smh.....God forbid for me to know someone in your shoe

You wicked o.

She's here codedly begging for companionship and you are there telling her to go an' die.

Chai.

Oga, diarisgod o! grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by IANAGI(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hello miss how can I get a job like yours? 09312868494

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by Mekanus(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
HalpyBee:
Hi friends, I need your suggestions and advice.
So this is my story.

I'm Olayemi(not real name) and I'm in my mid-twenties. While growing up, I wasn't the type that had so many friends.While in the University, weI made an handful of friends but after we were done, we couldn't keep up with the friendship as before due to many reasons.. choice(some kept their distance) and physical distance. Just a Hi-Hello conversations once in a while.

Straight to the point. Now I work from home and I don't have the opportunity to go out and interact with people because most time, I work till evening. Sometimes, the only time I step out of my house is on Sundays, when I go to Church.
On Saturdays, it's either I go visiting a friend, mall, market or I stay back at home doing chores and relaxing.

I'm bored with this lifestyle, sometimes, I crave for human interaction. You know that feeling when you've been on the pc for hours and you just need to clear your head.
I strongly believe in interacting with people and building great relationships.

I know gym is an option but...for now, I can't keep up with gym.

Online… tried initiating conversations with new people but not that encouraging…
Some are just disinterested… we all have our choices and preferences.
I have a lot to talk about but let me stop here.

If you are working from home or have once worked from home, share your experiences.
How did/do you cope? How do you meet people to interact with?

Please which work do you do from home? I want to work from home too.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mekanus:
Please which work do you do from home? I want to work from home too.
smiley There are several work you can do from home.
Do some research. There are threads on that on Nairaland.
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by Mekanus(m): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2020
HalpyBee:

smiley There are several work you can do from home.
Do some research. There are threads on that on Nairaland.
The genuine ones that accept Nigerians are hard to come by. I've actually been doing transcription but they just slashed their pay by more than 50%, that's why I'm looking for other online hustle that pays well. So if you don't mind, you can tell me any that's good and accepts Nigerians. My email is emalonic@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mekanus:
The genuine ones that accept Nigerians are hard to come by. I've actually been doing transcription but they just slashed their pay by more than 50%, that's why I'm looking for other online hustle that pays well. So if you don't mind, you can tell me any that's good and accepts Nigerians. My email is emalonic@gmail.com.
I'm actually not into online business.
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by dingbang(m): 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
HalpyBee:

Uhm.... I don't really understand this
good evening. I think i'll be needing your services. Can we talk on phone pls?

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 16, 2020
HalpyBee:

I'm really open and friendly. Hahaha. I don't run home after service; rather people that sit close to me do that. I'm in Oyo state.
Thanks for your suggestion.
I stay in Oyo, Gbagi, to be exact. Considering the bolded sentence, if you are close to my area, I can check on you anytime my team is free. I'm a newbie in Ibadan though cool

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by Mekanus(m): 6:25am On Nov 16, 2020
HalpyBee:

I'm actually not into online business.
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by NNEWIsuper: 6:41am On Nov 16, 2020
HalpyBee:

Ushering..... I might consider that.
Web content strategist. Thanks for your input
Would you mind I keep u company

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by NNEWIsuper: 6:42am On Nov 16, 2020
Godoverevery:
i guess you perfectly... living like this isn't too good.
U honestly need few friends around because of loneliness which isn't good for a lady....my advice is just try and engage in any social club in church or non governmental agencies...it will help alot.
Loneliness is not good for anyone not just ladies

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by NNEWIsuper: 6:43am On Nov 16, 2020
Ikennablue:
i can relate to this because am practically walking into your shoes. Mine is worse. I don't even come out most Sundays. Most of my friends have labeled me a snub. But am not. Am a very friendly and accommodating person. Am even a talkative.

I think the best solution is to come out. For me (a guy) am thinking of joining a football team. From there I'll make new friends. I'll create time and probably party with them. Work is important, but work shouldn't be everything. A balanced life is better
I am
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by Adesammy01(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2020
Can you reach me? I wanna be a friend if it's cool by you. 07010753637

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by Ikennablue(m): 6:55am On Nov 16, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

I am
thank you
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by ArticleBeast: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Mekanus:
Upwork and Fiverr is there. Find a mentor, pay him or her to teach you the ropes.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by oladele1995(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Upwork and Fiverr is there. Find a mentor, pay him or her to teach you the ropes.
Gotrascript.com

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
dingbang:
good evening. I think i'll be needing your services. Can we talk on phone pls?
Okay
Re: Life Of A Work From Home Single Lady by HalpyBee(f): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Would you mind I keep u company
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! / How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.