Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,385 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) (65789 Views)

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by ensamy(m): 11:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Power of sex... shocked shocked shocked no one like her.
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2020
you right! the girl go dump Am and even another 10men go dey Bleep her while him go dey hospital bed

That Gender no get joy
drealcivilceno:
If na you this mumu man, she will dump your sorry ass. Wise up ooh!

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by teecul: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]

Who else noticed Heineken on the table??
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by overdrive(m): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2020
grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2020
Drsnives:
Scam, make he go sit-down.. if she were to be deform will he had proposed to her?
Who told you that? One man in my street is mentally deranged because he bought jamb form for an awka ibom girl paid her university school fees from start to finish now he wants to marry the girl has rejected his proposal, says she can't marry, his shop has almost collapse completely. Most men love unconditionally but women love with conditions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Majestybaba92(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2020
Fhowe:
Very wrong move to me , why should you propose to someone that is under duress
The boy no get sense
Na eye service

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by abimbola74(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2020
drealcivilceno:
If na you this mumu man, she will dump your sorry ass. Wise up ooh!
Aswear bruh , stood by my ex when she had accident that she couldn’t get up for a year buh when d Mumu just got back on her feet begin Dey c admirers , baba she called it off ni ooo���.
Funniest part is the day she called it off , I said Okay and she come Dey ask me “ Is that what you will say?”

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Idontknowyou: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
robosky02:

See true love in Nigeria
My man, is not through love it's true love
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
fredoooooo:

Oga no be all women dey like that grin
We have good ones also grin grin
na-only-woman-go-tell-you-how-bad-and-pretentious-a-fellow-woman-can-be....continue-fooling-yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by amaru09: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Please sir no offense oo

How did you just think like a fool?

Please i came in peace sir

Aswear you don't have sense oo,

Haha kilode

We don't think like dat here,

So no girl can do this for his man?

Moreover, you don't need to say dat in dis type of situation, even the girl status never move you to comment like a wise man,

People dey,

Have a nice day smiley
keep silent dey guy was saying dey truth .majority of dey girls are fakes money lover .

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by obiekunie2: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
saaphiere:
Explain.

if that profile pic is you. . .

then you are very cute.

modified:
waitoo!! i just noticed all your topics are on front page!

are you a SUPER-MOD or you are seun osewa's wife??

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by robosky02(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Idontknowyou:

My man, is not through love it's true love

Can you speak England..... You what to correct me....

I have modified . lol

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by robosky02(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
saaphiere:
Some men would wait until she is ok and start walking properly before they propose while most men will get a replacement.

what will you do differently?
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by fabsyl(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
this man must b an igbo man wť sharp mind. he just calculated that d bride price must have fallen to abt 50% of d original value, and wť anticipated ten fold increase in sympathetic guest who wl dole out lots of gift, he quickly proposed.
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Powerfly:
I for like talk wetin dey my mind bt make i fem!
Talk...its-free
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Mykaelz001(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
majamajic:
The accident is not that heavy na

What if it's the only opportunity the guy got to get the girl ?

The boy na guy man , this is just a fracture ! In 2 months time the girl will be fit , nothing serious here

She is even struggling to accept the ring even , on norms this girl , the guy fit no reach to put head for her matter , he choosed the right time , the coast is a bit clear now

From your comments I see you lack confidence and self esteem as a man.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
saaphiere:
May we locate the right ones and not those waka pass men IJN

God please heal all of us that is battling with fracture just like this babe, God please we are tired of staying one place, please dear God, meanwhile congratulations my dear,it's well
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by robosky02(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Fhowe:
Very wrong move to me , why should you propose to someone that is under duress

Stay there....

That's how one guy.. Said the babe is under duress because she is writing project he wants he to graduate properly

But as she went to Youth services... She returned with Ring and pregnancy for another man

Take your Chance .... When you have it
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by apotek: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Eyaaa
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Jerewise332(m): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
They deserve to be on my WhatsApp status
I'm so happy for them cry
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Techcornerng(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
..very insensitive.
Look at the unkempt room you are proposing her in.
Take her to a better hospital and propose after the
treatment dummy.
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by zubimete(f): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Im so happy for her. Let the bond keep them together forever.
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Danny50: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
If it was in orther way round she be saying all sorts of trash, quote me and see thunder that will distroy your left kidney.
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mykaelz001:

From your comments I see you lack confidence and self esteem as a man.

What's serious here if I may ask u , is it life threatened or at any risk of disability ?
It's normal , the girl is sound !

U have concluded that am a man , see your life

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by 2cribz: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
Would never do this never. Deh fuc k
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by tammie24: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
kolafolabi:
What condition? It is a mere fracture that has already been taken care of.
She would definitely be okay in a few months.
Congrats to the duo!
I tire o
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
amaru09:
keep silent dey guy was saying dey truth .majority of dey girls are fakes money lover .

Okay sir smiley

But this your pigin get as e be
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
wowwu
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
onyechez:

Who told you that? One man in my street is mentally deranged because he bought jamb form for an awka ibom girl paid her university school fees from start to finish now he wants to marry the girl has rejected his proposal, says she can't marry, his shop has almost collapse completely. Most men love unconditionally but women love with conditions.

I wonder why men continue to do this though, especially our SE bruvs.

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
omooba969:

I wonder why men continue to do this though, especially our SE bruvs.
You're right, what a coincidence. Hahaha, he is from South East. Imo state.
Re: Man Proposes To His Bedridden Girlfriend (Photos) by foleskay(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na old post jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.