Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You (2555 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Well the fuckaholic of a girlfriend said that I'm not romantic. When she has bleeped me for one straight week non-stop, four rounds everyday. Where does she think I will get that kind of strength from?

Ora amu
Tufia

3 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
wahala for we wey never get relationship before

but wait , you called yourself Queen and a girl is still fucking you?

are you gay?

5 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by shurleysky: 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
4rounds every day. Kilode
You must be related to Laimohamed
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
shurleysky:
4rounds every day. Kilode
You must be related to Laimohamed
you never jam. A time came I was begging my roommate to stay around because any slitest chance nah kpanshing.

5 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by debbydams(f): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
you never jam. A time came I was begging my roommate to stay around because any slitest chance nah kpanshing.
Jesus and she no faint when u were doing it..4 rounds everyday cool chai
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
debbydams:
Jesus and she no faint when u were doing it..4 rounds everyday cool chai
What four rounds for her? That girl is a devil, she bleeped the hell out of me.
He day she came visiting. She said she will be going back the same day, so I prepared. And it came to pass on that day that she arrived, after normal normal I was expecting her to say she wanna start going. The next it she said she wanna sleep over, like that oo she slept in my house for 8 good days.
Sometimes after our normal midnight fucking like two rounds she will still wake me up around 5am with her hand on my joystick. No be small thing bro.

That was the first a girl smallowed my sperm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by SILENTandSMART2: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
Virgins have nothing to say smiley

6 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Bluezy13(m): 4:15am On Nov 12, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
What four rounds for her? That girl is a devil, she bleeped the hell out of me.
He day she came visiting. She said she will be going back the same day, so I prepared. And it came to pass on that day that she arrived, after normal normal I was expecting her to say she wanna start going. The next it she said she wanna sleep over, like that oo she slept in my house for 8 good days.
Sometimes after our normal midnight fucking like two rounds she will still wake me up around 5am with her hand on my joystick. No be small thing bro.

That was the first a girl smallowed my sperm.

Reminds me of NYSC that year.
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Mrscarter(f): 5:19am On Nov 12, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
Well the fuckaholic of a girlfriend said that I'm not romantic. When she has bleeped me for one straight week non-stop, four rounds everyday. Where does she think I will get that kind of strength from?

Ora amu
Tufia

I could do four rounds a day as long as it's spread out thru the 24 hr time frame.
As long as U get atleast two hours rest between. But every single day four times is much. Doesn't she have things to do, a life to live besides fuvking undecided

1 Like

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

I could do four rounds a day as long as it's spread out thru the 24 hr time frame.
As long as U get atleast two hours rest between. But every single day four times is much. Doesn't she have things to do, a life to live besides fuvking undecided
I know oo?
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 12, 2020
I’m emotionless
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

You self no get chills,, four rounds a day haba you don turn am to food sad
Whose son are you aspiring to kill embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2020
ZINNI how many round the girl later do
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

I tire oo
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Bluezy13:

Reminds me of NYSC that year.
nack us your tory
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Uncle93(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2020
I had an ex too that we do go 3 rounds everyday for 3 days , after three days .. my head became bigger than the rest of my body , I became weak and my dick was very sore

1 Like

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI how far that girl with the big yansh,how was the result
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Uncle93:
I had an ex too that we do go 3 rounds everyday for 3 days , after three days .. my head became bigger than the rest of my body , I became weak and my dick was very sore
exactly, my prick go dey pepper me. But if she touch am the thing go still rise like mumu.
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
wetin ZINI do you.
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
Na kolaq alagbo I take
Na the babe ride me all through
That stuff fúck with me gan
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Na kolaq alagbo I take
Na the babe ride me all through
That stuff fúck with me gan
kolaq too na my guy,we both sabi the deal,and we are glad you are the stallion we want you to be,but na we be the Best plug for everything sexual enhancement oooo
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Uncle93(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2020
QueeenKKfire:
exactly, my prick go dey pepper me. But if she touch am the thing go still rise like mumu.

Same here o , any small thing soldier don rise , morning midnight
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Mrscarter(f): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Lool. He will probably read thisgrin
Ion mean every single day lol. Like lemme explain to you ZIINI something like this yeah:

Monday. Maybe have sex Monday night.

Tuesday. Might wake up at three am n wanna bit, then at bedtime again.

Wednesday. Might have a quickie during the day n sum late night sex.

Thursday. Maybe morning sex and afternoon sex n maybe late in the night.

Friday. Maybe have sex just at bedtime n maybe sum late in the night if I wake.
Or maybe just suck my baby Wella wella.

Saturday. Maybe sex at bedtime. Maybe a night off. Could be feeling sleepy.

Sunday. Sex after church when I get home and maybe in the night.

Now here's sumn extra..wen am ovulating am more Hot so maybe throw in a few more quickies here n there that week or an extra long session here n there.

BONUS for my man. Anytime he wanna do it I'm down. Anytime he wanna bj am down. Hell sometimes I'll give him one without asking lol. Also the sex will always vary in places, positions, type of sex(slow, rough, etc etc..)

So watchu thinkgrin

I just love my man n wanna keep our passion alivecheesy

2 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lool. He will probably read thisgrin
Ion mean every single day lol. Like lemme explain to you ZIINI something like this yeah:

Monday. Maybe have sex Monday night.

Tuesday. Might wake up at three am n wanna bit, then at bedtime again.

Wednesday. Might have a quickie during the day n sum late night sex.

Thursday. Maybe morning sex and afternoon sex n maybe late in the night.

Friday. Maybe have sex just at bedtime n maybe sum late in the night if I wake.
Or maybe just suck my baby Wella wella.

Saturday. Maybe sex at bedtime. Maybe a night off. Could be feeling sleepy.

Sunday. Sex after church when I get home and maybe in the night.

Now here's sumn extra..wen am ovulating am more Hot so maybe throw in a few more quickies here n there that week or an extra long session here n there.

BONUS for my man. Anytime he wanna do it I'm down. Anytime he wanna bj am down. Hell sometimes I'll give him one without asking lol. Also the sex will always vary in places, positions, type of sex(slow, rough, etc etc..)

So watchu thinkgrin

I just love my man n wanna keep our passion alivecheesy
Hmmmmm Mrscarter small small O cause
E get why
People are dieing these day's on top this thing
No go kill another persons son O cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Mrscarter(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

Hmmmmm Mrscarter small small O cause
E get why
People are dieing these day's on top this thing
No go kill another persons son O cheesy

Hahaha. He will like it tho.
If I die like that I consider it a happy deathgrin

I promise I won't f him to death thogrin
Somebody's son will be smiling every day lol
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

If I die like that I consider it a happy deathgrin

I didn't say you'll die
Am talking about the engine that is doing the work
Too much of work will make it knock down grin
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Mrscarter(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:

I didn't say you'll die
Am talking about the engine that is doing the work
Too much of work will make it knock down grin

Oh haha. Na if U take care of the engine it will serve U wella
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Mrscarter:

Oh haha. Na if U take care of the engine it will serve U wella
Hmmm Ok cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Oh Endless list....!!!

I'm proud
I speak too much grammar
I act like "chinco"
I don't blend
I form a lot
I am too sophisticated
I act like I know too much!

Poor me tried to change until i realized I was falling beyond standard and the problem wasn't with me but HIS INSECURITY!
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2020
bae say I no handsome...

3 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2020
Palema007:
Oh Endless list....!!!

I'm proud
I speak too much grammar
I act like "chinco"
I don't blend
I form a lot
I am too sophisticated
I act like I know too much!

Poor me tried to change until i realized I was falling beyond standard and the problem wasn't with me but HIS INSECURITY!
He is just insecure.
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
PhavesGideon:
bae say I no handsome...
grin grin grin grin grin it's a pity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women, Wise Up. Men, Your Secret Has Been Exposed [Picture] / I Just Killed This Snake Now Now / The Average Woman's Body Count Is Above 100, Even Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.