Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? (2443 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Iโ€™m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs โ€“ Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Glimpsetv: 2:02am On Apr 03
These are some of the stunning Israeli female soldiers serving in the IDF unit. Don't let their beauty deceive you; they are known to be very ruthless when it comes to defending their land. One of them was said to have single-handedly disarmed and neutralized a group of terrorists, numbering more than 7, bringing them to their knees and delivering their deserved final judgment.

Cc: Rocktation, Dominique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympPq55wNGQ

Would you date any of them if you had the chance?

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Aboks(m): 2:04am On Apr 03
Why not

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Glimpsetv: 2:28am On Apr 03
It's very common to see them walking down the streets casually with their guns strapped around their necks. They're not only skilled with guns but also sometimes referred to as supermodels.

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by CoronaVirusPro: 2:37am On Apr 03
I will marry all off them if permitted.

And cut them to cubes with a chainsaw.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:31am On Apr 03
What kind of childish question is this? angry

3 Likes

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by sulakishop(m): 4:27am On Apr 03
Lazy Nigerian youths everywhere

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Lalami3232(m): 4:38am On Apr 03
Hardworking women are the best to marry or date. When they love you, it's genuine and not because of what they stand to benefit.
One last thing, they have the tightest kpekus because they use their hands and brain to fend for themselves unlike slay queens wey dey use kpekus dey survive

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by UKEMY(m): 4:39am On Apr 03
CoronaVirusPro:

Mr Terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Chrisrare: 5:19am On Apr 03
It seems any woman that takes pics and post it on social media is stunning.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Usmanovic95(m): 5:20am On Apr 03
I have never seen a Nigerian female army look this stunning. Anyday I come across one,I will definitely compliment her, I no care if she carries AK49 for hand๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by robinso01(m): 6:26am On Apr 03
As if people there are not marrying them
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Mayydayy(m): 7:41am On Apr 03
A combination of beauty and strength. What else could a real man ask for.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Mayydayy(m): 7:43am On Apr 03
CoronaVirusPro:

Terrorist spotted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Mayydayy(m): 7:44am On Apr 03
CoronaVirusPro:

Terrorist spotted cool

4 Likes

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by JobNeededUrgent: 7:55am On Apr 03
Glimpsetv:
These are some of the stunning Israeli female soldiers serving in the IDF unit. Don't let their beauty deceive you; they are known to be very ruthless when it comes to defending their land. One of them was said to have single-handedly disarmed and neutralized a group of terrorists, numbering more than 7, bringing them to their knees and delivering their deserved final judgment.

I have a fetish for violent ruthless and dangerous women.
A while bloody group sex with these ones are welcome by me.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by JobNeededUrgent: 7:59am On Apr 03
Lalami3232:
Hardworking women are the best to marry or date. When they love you, it's genuine and not because of what they stand to benefit.
One last thing, they have the tightest kpekus because they use their hands and brain to fend for themselves unlike slay queens wey dey use kpekus dey survive
grin grin
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Savedday2: 8:12am On Apr 03
Did I hear you say "any of them"? Bros, give me all of them, make I take them hold my conscience.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by MasterJayJay: 8:43am On Apr 03
She must be a virgin first before I check other qualities.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Peakdesign23(m): 8:44am On Apr 03
Beautiful ladies is all I see. They fall in love completely.
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Glimpsetv: 9:22am On Apr 03
JobNeededUrgent:
I have a fetish for violent ruthless and dangerous women.
A while bloody group sex with these ones are welcome by me.

I am scared of you already, lol๐Ÿ˜…
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Glimpsetv: 9:23am On Apr 03
Savedday2:
Did I hear you say "any of them"? Bros, give me all of them, make I take them hold my conscience.

Hahahaha. Oliver Twist ๐Ÿ™Œ
Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Treasure17(m): 10:03am On Apr 03
Cause of the fourth frame, I will and even sacrifice Nigeria for her.

1 Like

Re: Would You Date Or Marry Any Of Them If You Had The Chance? by Geovanni412(m): 10:32am On Apr 03
Glimpsetv:

Cc: Rocktation, Dominique

Israeli men sef don't want to date their women

Most of these women might be core feminists who will ruin your life if you have even a slight disagreement with them

If you think that is not the case, i suggest you watch this documentary below on why Israeli men marry outside their country:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHtNQ61Dgck

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Guy Should "slap" You In Front Of Your Friends? / Should A Girl Make The First Move / Let's Make A Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.