Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo (77977 Views)

Wike Clarifies Peter Obi 'endorsement' / BREAKING: Tinubu's Biggest Confusion About Northern Politics (Photos) / We Are Not Igbo– Dr Ojieh, National President Izu Anioma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by samuk: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Because Igbos actually invented, propagated and practically coerced all other tribes into the one-Nigeria philosophy. It was Igbos who argued that the unity of Nigeria was perpetual and non-negotiable as at when all other tribes wished that the marriage broke up. So Igbos can't later suddenly turn round to deny Nigerianism without first explaining their intention behind their initial rabid quest for one-Nigeria.

These Biafrans are too ignorant to know that all Nigerians are suffering from the greedy unitary system created by their political leaders in the 1960s.

The British left us regional government with provisions for the welfare of everyone including minorities but Igbo wanted to have it all and the only way they could move freely from their region into another region to annexed the resources and prosperity therein was to force the unitary system of governance upon Nigeria with the barrel of the gun. The Northern political elites initially protested vehemently and even threatened succession but later find a way to use the same gun and their population to turn the unitary system introduced by Igbo to their advantage.

Every Nigerian is been watching the Igbo with suspicion ever since. It seems the Igbo haven't learned anything because they are trying to force people and lands outside the south east to be Igbo.

When Nigeria eventually restructured, Igbo land will be confined to their 5 south eastern states, anyone outside the south east that feels strongly about their Igbo roots can relocate and be accommodated there.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Deadlytruth:

But Igbos killed him unjustly.

Well one can't deny that fact.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Samunosuke(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tangiblehandwork:
What value will wike add to Igbo people,ikwerre and Igbo are not the same thing.ikwerre are just second class Igbo minority wey no even get tangible population.the Lord will deliver wike,as a Yoruba man,na only Igbo I sabi for the whole of eastern region.the other minority are under igbo

You are entitled to your opinion but this is a brain dead way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo by Sergio107: 9:39am On Mar 31
Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today / Iran: Shi’ites, Others Protest In FCT, Burn US Flag, Block Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.