Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before (430 Views)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before by Bradiyung(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
I turn 21 last month and since I was born iv neva been in relationship before, at first it didn't bothered me but now I'm feeling really lonely and getting desires for a woman in my life

I'm not very good at approaching women but I'm not bad either, after approaching a lady and getting her number I don't get the zeel or drive to follow her up

I've never asked a girl out before mostly cause of fear of rejection or pride and some girls who like me isn't really my type base on education or rather intelligence, I've loved someone dearly but the feelings didn't go both ways it ended real bad for me.

I need the house advice on how to get more female friends and potential partner, 99% of my friends are guys

I
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before by Misyarn: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
.look for the best one amongst the remaining 1% of ur friends that are girls...

Moreover, there's one 21 yrs old girl in another thread dat hasn't been in a relationship just like u. Contact her
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before by cigwe(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
A
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before by grim33(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Listen man it’s normal .

On the talking to girls part.
The worst thing she can say is no.
If you bring yourself to asking 3 girls out a week you will not go very long until you find someone who’ll say yes and boom girlfriend don land.
Dont let fear hold you down. It’s all in your head.
You will not know if a girl is attracted to you if you don’t ask her out.

End your suffering.
Take your shot.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before by SILENTandSMART2: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sule grin

Ode grin

It is so sadden dat i can't see the point of you talking about money in your post,

Nah pussy you wan use your early life to chase just continue

Nah pussy go keee you lass lass

People don give pussy more power sha,

Just imagine what you wrote

Pussy dey worry you like this but your future never move you

Haaa,God, I'm using this moment to beg you don't gimme a mumu boy as son, all the prayer warriors in the house should turn ham to prayer immediately,

Werey dey sound like fool,

You ain't wise at all,

Wise up

Money first wink
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before by Harrykn: 1:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Three solid turndown, I never reach that side again. I have friends that likes initial kpatapa but no strings attached cus all these married man nor gree leave em.

Hope you're not a jealous partner cus they'll always cheat no matter how sweet promises might be presented during conversations.

My last target told me she wanted to flex life and allow life flex her too, I was like in this your 3years plan? Most Nigerian girls sha, nothing in the brain. Avoid girls like that, they won't add anything to your struggle

Self development very important, good spoken English, wear your best clothes when going out, be confident and never be timid, be your real self. Eat good food, visit the Gym if necessary, Clean hair cut too.

No dey behave like SARS, while approaching her be flexible, maintain good romantic eye contacts but nor too high am. I like my voice gentle while talking make my Baritone voice nor spoil everything I don plan for days

Out of 10, 6-8 farmtools might be ready for cultivation.
Within 6 months you should start organising convention.
All girls are the same just dey adjust format and see em coming.

Finally take redpills for some enlightenment, it works like magic.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before by tobechi74: 2:05am On Nov 13, 2020
Start from an ugly girl you hate.
Re: I Need Your Advice, I'm 21 And Have Not Been In A Relationship Before by Bradiyung(m): 6:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Harrykn:
Three solid turndown, I never reach that side again. I have friends that likes initial kpatapa but no strings attached cus all these married man nor gree leave em.

Hope you're not a jealous partner cus they'll always cheat no matter how sweet promises might be presented during conversations.

My last target told me she wanted to flex life and allow life flex her too, I was like in this your 3years plan? Most Nigerian girls sha, nothing in the brain. Avoid girls like that, they won't add anything to your struggle

Self development very important, good spoken English, wear your best clothes when going out, be confident and never be timid, be your real self. Eat good food, visit the Gym if necessary, Clean hair cut too.

No dey behave like SARS, while approaching her be flexible, maintain good romantic eye contacts but nor too high am. I like my voice gentle while talking make my Baritone voice nor spoil everything I don plan for days

Out of 10, 6-8 farmtools might be ready for cultivation.
Within 6 months you should start organising convention.
All girls are the same just dey adjust format and see em coming.

Finally take redpills for some enlightenment, it works like magic.

Goodluck

thanks I like this your advice

(1) (Reply)

How I Caught My Driver With My Wife / You Might Want To Look Inside If You Are of Age / Nigeria Ain't A Country Mehn, Sh*t.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.