Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? (29439 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by intruder15(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
duduade:
This question is hard o

The Lord just spoke to me

In fact He is still speaking to me as they are plenty

Too much kpekus ringaringa rolling o

God help my heart, stomach and priiickology

The lord just spoke to you yet all u see is Kpekus.

Wetin u gain now using the lord's name in vain.

13 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Sawzer(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Fact1, did you have a sex change operation?
That guy na specimen grin
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Zontage: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thy
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by kolafolabi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hmm! That's a tough question
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by drLammy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by SmartPolician: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
longetivity:
well I am not married and I will never marry, I have many girls that wants to be my babymama cool

Some of you nonentities should know when to comment and when not to.

This thread is not for your likes

20 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Kenydisharp1985: 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
When i gave her 1500 to make okro soup and she prepared a delicious okro

3 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by omooba969(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
When I saw her car

You should try & get your own car too bro.

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Sawzer(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
When I saw his car
Tell me it was a 2020 BMW V12 M760Li? cheesy
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
longetivity:
well I am not married and I will never marry, I have many girls that wants to be my babymama cool
too daft

7 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by coolfredo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Up till now ah no know, i will just pick one next yr with less drama and wife abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Kubin: 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
I only need two baby mama.am fine,Bleep marriage Serge

2 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Alexaonfleek: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Let me use this thread to learn from the elders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
When I saw his car

THIS HAIRY BALLS GUY POSING AS A GIRL ON NAIRALAND

7 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by adedehinbo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
duduade:
This question is hard o

The Lord just spoke to me

In fact He is still speaking to me as they are plenty

Too much kpekus ringaringa rolling o

God help my heart, stomach and priiickology

this is fuckiriousity
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
longetivity:
Actually that's one of the keys to longevity

5 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
SmartPolician:

Some of you nonentities should know when to comment and when not to.

This thread is not for your likes
Geezuz!

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Hollorunwa: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
The very first day I saw her, my friend was beside me, i whisper to my friend and told him that she's the one. Till this very moment, we are waxing stronger and better with 2 lovely kids ❤ ♥ � �

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by King44(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
When I saw his car
kikikiki grin by their comment we shall know them

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by silibaba: 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
When you mistakenly pregnant her, then you will know.

12 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by officialfestus(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=Funkyswagzz post=95988781][/quote]spotted
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by JasperVII(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
I don't believe in all that. There is no special one or soul mate out there for us. We work with we get.

2 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by mayor1814: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
it's God Grace.....

3 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
longetivity:
Bitter Feminist will not like this your statement I beg you to marry

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Famocious(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
When i saw the hips.. I knew they don't lie cool

2 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
He stand by me when I'm sick,

He went to my shop after closing from his office to sell my goods,

Oh my God he's a good man,

He will te me dat i i shouldn't stress myself at all, i iove him,

He's my life,

Man like him is scarce in the mass smiley
Better grab him well before another girl snatch him. Girls are not smiling

2 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
When she bought me yam cheesy

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lovely comments fam grin
Age ooo someone ppl its age that push them to marry not choosing the right one
How will u marry someone u met in 3 months

7 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Cutehector(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kingsuave:
When she was giving me reverse Cowgirl grin
brotherman grin chop knuckle grin

4 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by greenguy: 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
The day I met her.
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Yuneehk(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Paxxcarl:
too daft
And stale. The song has gotten old.

4 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by ImaIma1(f): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
When it became harder to say good night and go to our houses. Then I knew I wanted to sleep and wake up everyday beside him.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Surrogacy: Grandmother, 56 Gives Birth To Her Son And Daughter-In-law’s Baby / Behaviors To Avoid While Waiting To Marry / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.