Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? (29476 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by deeva2: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
When I realised that we are compatible, and then her imperfections are perfect for me
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by 1759King: 11:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
The very first time I saw her, I wanted her to be the mother of my children even without knowing who she was.

1 year later; I asked her for friendship/relationship & months later I still wanted her for keeps.

Many years and 4 kids later, I still want her to be the grandmother of my grand children wink

11 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Starzo: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
when she arranged two sexy runz girls for me to knack cuz she was on her period and she knew I desperately needed to do the do at that time
I went shopping for a ring the very next day

3 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by CuntMiner(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shedrack777:
i never figured/found out, i only realise i was on the alter which was too late to back out.
sha, i'm lucky i'm a polygamus man, if not, suicide for don commit me
what really hapoened
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Dodo5: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2020
when she first gimme bj
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by MMXX: 12:50am On Nov 15, 2020
it usually feels like that in the start until "you can't explain what happened" happens
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by King44(m): 12:51am On Nov 15, 2020
Zzor:
shorty where have you been
feminist leader, I have been where you left me, I didn't go nowhere. Hope you are doing fine?
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by johnHerba(m): 1:09am On Nov 15, 2020
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:31am On Nov 15, 2020
longetivity:
well I am not married and I will never marry, I have many girls that wants to be my babymama cool
I believe you aren't close to older folks. By the time you clock 60 your views should change grin

companionship at that point is unexplainable bliss.
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Offpoint1: 2:28am On Nov 15, 2020
millionboi2:
2weeks shows how risky what u want to use it for is.

Hope is not forex? betting e.t.c to avoid sucide
It has nothing to do with above mentioned.

There are things or business that make people millions a day, what most people lack today is information.

I think any normal person will borrow 100k for purpose of Forex or betting, knowing the risk involves.
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by vickydevoka(m): 2:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Offpoint1:

The only collateral I can say I have is my laptop, could have sold it to raise the money... But it's the major tool I need for the purpose of the loan.

If could get this money, 2 weeks is too much... I can pay back in less than 2 weeks.
I wic say na like dis Dem de collect loan me self for don blow
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Happy2020: 2:39am On Nov 15, 2020
I knew immediately that he was the one. His heart and his soul spoke to me and luckily I was listening because he is STILL the one. There is real life to be found in Nigeria, unfortunately it’s rare but it is possible if you are so divinely guided.
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by hstar: 2:59am On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
If you are reasonable, realistic with life and wise in understanding life, there are two ways to know that you have met your spouse:

1.) You will feel at peace whenever you are around her or him; I mean that peace like a river.

For most wise men who are financially settled, what they consider most is the lady that gives them peace of mind

2.) You will be confident to discuss any topic with the person

But most times now, it depends on what the guy or lady is looking for in a spouse to be. Once the person ticks most of the qualities they feel he or she is the one.

Some it's financial status, some it's physical beauty, some it's family background, etc
Gbayi (respect)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by miketonic(m): 3:18am On Nov 15, 2020
When I got her pregnant and the parent said I must marry her or go to prison.... that’s when I knew she was the one... now we have 5 kids

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by DanielPop(m): 3:45am On Nov 15, 2020
When I realized I needed her to help me validate actions I had to take. When I realized she was selfless and only wanted me to succeed in my endeavors. When I realized her passion was to pray for me to succeed. Then I knew she was the one. 12 years on and I wouldn't change her even if I have to start all over again!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Xantel(f): 4:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Learning
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by OgaRico(m): 4:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Ibyno:
2 second everything done burst. na pregnancy join us together.

Lol....Erigga paper boy but hold on first,are you saying you lasted only two sec?
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by iamDrRhymes(m): 4:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Lawalemi:
The moment I confessed to her that the job I found was in primary school and she replied that "it's okay, after all someone is going to teach your child too".
Today I work in the oil industry.

Wow! I felt that reply in my spirit. Powerful!

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by BobbyGenius(m): 4:54am On Nov 15, 2020
longetivity:
well I am not married and I will never marry, I have many girls that wants to be my babymama cool

Nods Chai u need factory reset like the way android used to does......
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by favour32(m): 4:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Offpoint1:
As regarding whom to settle with: I let fate decide, I'm not the future maker.
I've been careful not to promised anyone married because the ones we hold dearly today might turn out sour tomorrow.

PLEASE READ THIS

I need someone to loan me the sum of 100k, I'm paying back in a month or less with 50k interest.

I'm paying the 100k back in 2 weeks time and the 50k in a week or 2 weeks max.

I'm very serious please...

If I could get someone, I promise you some bonus after full payment of your money.

10k for 2 months.

A good Samaritan or a business inclined person should message me via my signature.

I'm willing to meet you in person if you live within Lagos.

Thanks
Go for loan app.
Very easy.

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Harddiskng(m): 5:08am On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:
There's no such thing as " the one for you" It's all about compromise and sacrifices.
I really feel for married folks tho. I can't trade my freedom for anything in the work.

#Gbam - 100/100
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by teebaxy(m): 5:10am On Nov 15, 2020
Offpoint1:
As regarding whom to settle with: I let fate decide, I'm not the future maker.
I've been careful not to promised anyone married because the ones we hold dearly today might turn out sour tomorrow.

PLEASE READ THIS

I need someone to loan me the sum of 100k, I'm paying back in a month or less with 50k interest.

I'm paying the 100k back in 2 weeks time and the 50k in a week or 2 weeks max.

I'm very serious please...

If I could get someone, I promise you some bonus after full payment of your money.

10k for 2 months.

A good Samaritan or a business inclined person should message me via my signature.

I'm willing to meet you in person if you live within Lagos.

Thanks
BET9JA ADICT
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Offpoint1: 5:30am On Nov 15, 2020
teebaxy:
BET9JA ADICT
You better get into IT field and acquire a a skill.

This Nigerian attitude of associating everything to "Yahoo" and "Betting" is appalling.

Today have come to fully known the kind of society I'm in.
This is the kind of mentality the so called disbanded SARS we clamour for their end behaved. They judge and conclude base on appearance and looks.

Now I understand why some people said we are no different from them.

If I needed money for betting, the 46k in my account is enough to stake on any game.
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Offpoint1: 5:32am On Nov 15, 2020
favour32:
Go for loan app. Very easy.
I think there's any loan app that can loan a first Timer 100k.
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Shedrack777: 5:40am On Nov 15, 2020
CuntMiner:
what really hapoened
i just realise that staying married to the wrong person is a scam

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by IBreakRules: 5:45am On Nov 15, 2020
Offpoint1:

It has nothing to do with above mentioned.

There are things or business that make people millions a day, what most people lack today is information.

I think any normal person will borrow 100k for purpose of Forex or betting, knowing the risk involves.

I'm curious. Would like to know about this 'business'
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Offpoint1: 5:53am On Nov 15, 2020
IBreakRules:

I'm curious. Would like to know about this 'business'
If you need to know, I will have to meet you in person with my lawyer, you pay me 100 millions and I sell the idea to you.
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Kubiatita(m): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2020
When she supported me
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by femi4: 6:05am On Nov 15, 2020
JohnspeakU:
Good Day Everyone!!

There has been so many teachings on how to know that the person you’re dating or admiring is the one for you. Some people believe that you must get to date them for some time before you know but I’m of the opinion that when a man sees or converse with a woman for the first time he should know if he has found a wife or just another girlfriend �‍♂️

This question is also for the ladies to answer too.
So dear married people (male & female), when did you know that he or she was the one for you? And how did you know?

Please your contribution will help the unmarried to avoid marrying wrongly.
When you re compatible and complementary financially, academically, socially and spiritually

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by ibechris(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2020
longetivity:

Amen to your request.
It shall be permanent and sealed in Jesus name.
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by vickydevoka(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Offpoint1:

The only collateral I can say I have is my laptop, could have sold it to raise the money... But it's the major tool I need for the purpose of the loan.

If could get this money, 2 weeks is too much... I can pay back in less than 2 weeks.
Offpoint!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? / How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session / Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.