Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? (29477 Views)

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by RenaissanceGuy: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Let those of us who are single stand at the sidelines to watch
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by vickydevoka(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Offpoint1:
I need someone to loan me the sum of 100k, I'm paying back in a month or less with 50k interest.

I'm paying the 100k back in 2 weeks time and the 50k in a week or 2 weeks max.

I'm very serious please...

If I could get someone, I promise you some bonus after full payment of your money.

10k for 2 months.

A good Samaritan or a business inclined person should message me via my signature.

I'm willing to meet you in person if you live within Lagos.

Thanks
Jst lyk dat. U knw get collat

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Dididrumz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
JohnspeakU:

I’m of the opinion that when a man sees or converse with a woman for the first time he should know if he has found a wife or just another girlfriend �‍♂️

Extremely wrong Sir.

It takes more than the first converse.

Your opinion is like judging a book by its cover.

11 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by humilitypays(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
If you are reasonable, realistic with life and wise in understanding life, there are two ways to know that you have met your spouse:

1.) You will feel at peace whenever you are around her or him; I mean that peace like a river.

For most wise men who are financially settled, what they consider most is the lady that gives them peace of mind

2.) You will be confident to discuss any topic with the person

But most times now, it depends on what the guy or lady is looking for in a spouse to be. Once the person ticks most of the qualities they feel he or she is the one.

Some it's financial status, some it's physical beauty, some it's family background, etc

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Sawzer(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Better grab him well before another girl snatch him. Girls are not smiling
Na guy him be ooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolfredo:
Up till now ah no know, i will just pick one next yr with less drama and wife abeg

All men want is peace of mind but all what women do now drama.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kubin:
I only need two baby mama.am fine,Bleep marriage Serge
Do you know must illegitimate children become hard criminals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Dididrumz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dreadlock69:

I'm all I'm really all in , i fell in love with all your Flaw's and sins
Scars are really gorgeous you the light in all my darkness
Shebi I dun try

Please explain. I'm currently going through a phase right now and I think your comment relates a bit.

Please explain.

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Jerewise332(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dreadlock69:
When I know
I'm all I'm really all in , in love with all your flaws and sins
Scars are really gorgeous ain't that weird way of giving compliments

I'm all I'm really all in , i fell in love with all your Flaw's and sins
Scars are really gorgeous you the light in all my darkness
Shebi I dun try

Abeg who get special anointing to interpret should help a bro�
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
DrBrainstorm:

Actually that's one of the keys to longevity

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by ParagonBeauty: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Your inner being will accept the person, you will just know this is the one for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Offpoint1: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
vickydevoka:

Jst lyk dat. U knw get collat
The only collateral I can say I have is my laptop, could have sold it to raise the money... But it's the major tool I need for the purpose of the loan.

If could get this money, 2 weeks is too much... I can pay back in less than 2 weeks.
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Myhusband(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
her commitment, ability to tolerate me

I just want to fúck and jaapa but with all the ladies I dated, she was the only one stood with me in the day of dry pocket and hopeless day. she never give up on me, even my tribes ladies couldn't withstand the level of my brokenness then

during my relationship with my woman, I had a serious date, the Lady got pregnant for another man while in a date with me, she just said it is over without any provocation, after all persuasion by my area sister then she refuse not knowing na pregnancy stand

I'm just glad I didn't send my future partner packing for all these useless wayward ladies

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by DrBrainstorm(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2020

2 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sawzer:

Na guy him be ooo grin

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
longetivity:
well I am not married and I will never marry, I have many girls that wants to be my babymama cool
YOU NEED HELP HONESTLY

2 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
When I saw his car
MOLUE

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Sunnydoo: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Before your trying to know your life partner, you first need to know God and be intimate with Him (Matt 6:33). From there, every other puzzles of life are fixed without stress.

So first things must come first.

In addition, He will reveal yourself to you and your purpose in life.

Then when you are ripe for marriage, He will tell you all about the woman and her role in His purpose for your life.

Then the enemy will try all means to make it a mission impossible.

That's my experience.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Thereishel: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
It is very easy if you're born again the spirit of the Lord would tell you. For me when l met her at the mission house having been born again l went to our Pastor's house she was the one that served me food and holy spirit told me that's your wife. Almost 10 years later we married.

8 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by NOwazobia: 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
First page is filled with single who are just here to catch fun. Second page, i don't know, third page with some touch of honesty.
KINGS don't last long in marriage, only KNIGHTS do.

4 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Agricaddict(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Palema007:
When I realize he is my OXYGEN cry

Oxtigin ni
Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Abusadiq01(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
longetivity:
well I am not married and I will never marry, I have many girls that wants to be my babymama cool

3 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Abusadiq01(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zzor:
When I saw his car

2 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by hardeyincah(m): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
When the time comes, I go just choose one and try my luck.

If he sweet fine

If na the other way round

So be it

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by merits(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
The instinct will tell.

2 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by cooltola(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
When I saw her hustling spirit. There is something about a woman who loves to hustle that is attractive

16 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Once you know your will, you will have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by Jerewise332(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sunnydoo:
Before your trying to know your life partner, you first need to know God and be intimate with Him (Matt 6:33). From there, every other puzzles of life are fixed without stress.

So first things must come first.

In addition, He will reveal yourself to you and your purpose in life.

Then when you are ripe for marriage, He will tell you all about the woman and her role in His purpose for your life.

Then the enemy will try all means to make it a mission impossible.

That's my experience.

You're right bro
It's only God that can direct a man to a woman that he has ordained for him on earth
But to actualize this, you must first and foremost have a relationship with God.

9 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hassanmaye:

Better grab him well before another girl snatch him. Girls are not smiling

Thank you sir, smiley

I know he can't cheat on me smiley

God bless you for this, i will be more vigilant smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by millionboi2: 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
longetivity:
hahahaha

Kai dis boy

1 Like

Re: To The Married; When Did You Know He/she Was The One For You? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Fact1, did you have a sex change operation?

I still don't get it , why is it dat people call me fact1, I've said it time without number dat I'm not fact1 , please stop all this abeg angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? / How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session / Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.