Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? (13719 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 3:59am On Apr 13, 2011
^^^ It does not always happen like that. If my man wants to spoil me with riches who am I to say no but it does not mean I am going to be shallow and forget where I come from because I have been blinded by it.

At the end of the day I am not going to sit and watch my man earn money and eat it, I will make my own too. If he still wants to spoil me regardless of me having my own I say why not. It has nothing to do with culture. A woman would like to be spoiled once in a while even if they have their own its the feeling of someone there for you who wants to do anything for you.

If it has to do with culture and the way I was brought up I was taught never to forget my past, be always humble even if I was the most successful person in the world.

No culture tells you to be shallow when you become rich.

You remember that post we talked about when I just started on here? I still stand by that we both make our money and spoil each other
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsPotato(f): 4:31am On Apr 13, 2011
Kandi, its not as easy as it seems. Ive seen people change because of money. My own birth parents changed because of money. People are even willing to be cunning to their own children because of money. Its a very very bad place to be. I always reminded myself that.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 5:06am On Apr 13, 2011
I wrote it does not always happen, If you come from a humble background and you are humble no riches can change you,

I feel you but you cannot live a life where you cannot enjoy money just because someone had a bad experience with it. If like you said you remind your self that then you should not change if your bf spends on you,

Money will change the house I live i, the food I eat, where I travel to etc etc but it can ever change me as a person.

I say enjoy the finer things in life if it is available to you but do not forget who you are.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsPotato(f): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2011
Do not be too sure. My father ius a very humble man and he still is but being human and all, he tends to fall every once in a while because of money.

I admit even I was spoiled. There was a time where I use to sit on first class flights and get first class seats and have fine food and all untill recently when I notice that my family went bancrupt and my bf went bancrupt, I almost broke up with my bf because of that. I just thank God I got back to my senses.

Kandi, have you ever been in a rich life? Or are u always in one from before?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by yusuf2(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2011
kandiikane:

I wrote it does not always happen,  If you come from a humble background and you are humble no riches can change you,

I feel you but you cannot live a life where you cannot enjoy money just because someone had a bad experience with it. If like you said you remind your self that then you should not change if your bf spends on you,

Money will change the house I live i, the food I eat, where I travel to etc etc but it can ever change me as a person.

I say enjoy the finer things in life if it is available to you but do not forget who you are.
then u don't have any idea the enormous magnitude of power/drive money has,

@ potato, whats up? been a while wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2011
The LOVE of money is the rule of all EVIL.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , i don't know which person you are directly posting this to but i guess it's not me . Yeah , you are right anyway . I have seen couple of my friend you are so fortunate to be rich without hard labor and misbehave as if there's no tomorrow . Most times they behave childish when they handling the less privilege ones . smiley [/size]

Ms. Potato:

No ,matter how much money you guys have, you shouldnt behave like small boys! angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=13pt]After seeing this your post i was like WOW! shocked This person still have long way to go . You see? That is a very wrong quotes gone worst . That quote contradict money and every source of living .

Honestly speaking the right quote is: The lack or hate of money is the root of all evil . wink
[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

The LOVE of money is the rule of all EVIL.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Do not be too sure. My father ius a very humble man and he still is but being human and all, he tends to fall every once in a while because of money.

I admit even I was spoiled. There was a time where I use to sit on first class flights and get first class seats and have fine food and all untill recently when I notice that my family went bancrupt and my bf went bancrupt, I almost broke up with my bf because of that. I just thank God I got back to my senses.

Kandi, have you ever been in a rich life? Or are u always in one from before?

I am sure. I am sorry but you cannot be humble and let money change who you are,
I was not born with riches but I am an only child and my mother only has me, when I was younger She would do anything for me, anything I want she would get, people say she spoils me too much because of what she does for me,  She got into malice with quite a lot of people because it. Although she did these for me she has also taught me not to use what I have to belittle other people think I am better than other people,  she always taught me to be humble even to this day,  At the end of the day situations change where my mom hardly sleeps at home because she does a marathon of jobs, day and night but I did not become angry at the fact that sometimes I would go to school without anything to eat, we have to move houses every year, look in the fridge and there would be absolutely nothing to eat, etc. I made do with what I got you understand because I felt it for my mom. I have made do with what I got and I still continue to do that and if I have blessed with riches it will not change me as a person.
because I know what it feels like for those who do not have it,

What you need to understand is everyone is different. It changed you as a person but it does not mean it will change someone else.
You cannot assume just because it changed and will definitely change someone else where they will become resentful if they lose it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
This is my boyfriends motto" I wasn't born with money but I will die will some" and I go with that too smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]After seeing this your post i was like WOW!  shocked This person still have long way to go . You see? That is a very wrong quotes gone worst  . That quote contradict money and every source of living .

Honestly speaking the right quote is: The lack or hate of money is the root of all evil . wink
[/size]

Loosen your weave a bit.  It is not that serious.   You are entitled to your opinions just like I am entitled to mine.  

If I was judge you based on your "quote" then I would say that you wasn't born into money nor have the privilege to know the impact money has on people/things.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2011
Spending money that is not their own wink grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hmm. cool
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrCork17: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr Cork <<<< big spender, big baller wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2011
[size=2pt]right[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2011
ah mr cork you live in peckham? eyaaaaaaaaa undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork  <<<< big belly, broke azz fronter wink
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrCork17: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin (f) .  Sweeery i can easily buy you a knew weave!

u no u aint beeen hair dresssers in 2 yrs  wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

MzDarkSkin (f) .  Sweeery i can easily buy you a knew weave!

u no u aint beeen hair dresssers in 2 yrs  wink

Mr.Cork errm bro! COREEKSHUN: I don't ware weave wink
plusss have my own hare products and dryar, why spend moiney?
besides, i may not halve seen a hair dressars in two yaars but you ain't seen
puuny in 5 cheesy don't lie wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^are you natural?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2011
kandiikane:

^^are you natural?

not 100 percent. I wear my real hair but it's treated with dyes and it's permed.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrCork17: 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Mr.Cork errm bro! COREEKSHUN: I don't ware weave  wink
plusss have my own hare products and dryar, why spend moiney?
besides, i may not halve seen a hair dressars in two yaars but you ain't seen
puuny in 5  cheesy don't lie  wink

u have your own hair oe you BUY your own hair? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

not 100 percent. I wear my real hair but it's treated with dyes and it's permed.

Oh right, was gonna ask you what hair cream you use,
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrCork17: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2011
kandiikane:

Oh right, was gonna ask you what hair cream you use,

ermm are you tryin to chat her up? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
^^ What you on about?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2011
Big spenders indeed! grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kpolli(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2011
men spend she complains
men no spend she insults
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by OCCULTIST(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
We love spending because we got the CASH,secondly we love to worship our women instead of worshiping GOD,thirdly when things goes wrong we visit babalawo,okija shrine,or Powerful occult grand master for more money,in any case money is the easiest thing to make in this life,it is more easier to make money than to impregnate a woman.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
Impotency is a mofo huh?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by kandiikane(m): 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2011
kpolli:

men spend she complains
men no spend she insults

Abi, me sef sef don tired,

OCCULTIST:

We love spending because we got the CASH,secondly we love to worship our women instead of worshiping GOD,thirdly when things goes wrong we visit babalawo,okija shrine,or Powerful occult grand master for more money,in any case money is the easiest thing to make in this life,it is more easier to make money than to impregnate a woman.
eyaa, can you impregnate the money?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

u have your own hair oe you BUY your own hair? undecided

I'm a Maroon, I halve my OWN hare.  wink
and it,s nice and soft two! truss mi,

btw bro i saw you byeing a two-pay last week. You gots the too for won deal? don't lie.  wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by chic2pimp(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] .

[/size]

Amadioha continue to enrich with more of his bountiful blessings!!!. . . . I've said times without number, "Not Having Money Is The Root Of All Evil".

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi / Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) / Can My Brother Marry My Sister Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.