Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? (13717 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrCork17: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<< Big Spender & part time baller!! wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Goldieluks: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2011
for your white hairy head? abi?^^ tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by bennie1980(m): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2011
@POSTER:
In Nigeria we spend cash and not CREDIT CARDS
We build houses with CASH and No Mortgage
We buy cars CASH and not on HIRE PURCHASE
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I know . But that is too hard to read from any normal human being saying that '' Money is the root of all evil''- that is very wrong and it is an enemy of success . Yeah , we're not born into money i know but we always need it for life . even those that preach and blackmail it still return to search for the same money.[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

Loosen your weave a bit.  It is not that serious.   You are entitled to your opinions just like I am entitled to mine.  

If I was judge you based on your "quote" then I would say that you wasn't born into money nor have the privilege to know the impact money has on people/things.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Thanks for the blessings brother. . . . i wish i can keep finding your type here but we're few for now. I wish you the same brother. smiley[/size]

chic2pimp:

Amadioha continue to enrich with more of his bountiful blessings!!!. . . . I've said times without number, "Not Having Money Is The Root Of All Evil".
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I know . But that is too hard to read from any normal human being saying that '' Money is the root of all evil''- that is very wrong and it is an enemy of success . Yeah , we're not born into money i know but we always need it for life . even those that preach and blackmail it still return to search for the same money.[/size]

"Unhealthy" LOVE of money is the root of all evil.  Happy?   undecided

Anyway, we will agree to disagree.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2011
CHIMA! cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by tEsLim(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2011
We grew up feeding on cash. No credit cards no mortage.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:27am On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Darling. . . . .so glad you're here to witness what this CHIMA is sharing ! cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

MzDarkSkin:

CHIMA! cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2011
I am willing to share my Hair Spray and Lighter action with you. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:10am On Jun 11, 2011
[size=13pt]Really shocked ? that's too kind of you CHIMA darling but so sorry i dunno share such things with other people lipsrsealed . . .buy me new ones if you wish . wink wink[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

I am willing to share my Hair Spray and Lighter action with you. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by annita19(f): 4:15am On Jun 11, 2011
I know few Nigerians and hell ya they can spend but not more than Libyan and Arabic dudes and my American brother
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 190: 4:19am On Jun 11, 2011
^annita would u be the mother of my unborn kids kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsPotato(f): 4:34am On Jun 11, 2011
I am not complaining when he spends. Im just complaining that he over spends. Do you guys even understand English? angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by 190: 4:43am On Jun 11, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:23am On Jun 11, 2011
grin grin grin
190:

grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MrsChima(f): 5:27am On Jun 11, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Really shocked ? that's too kind of you CHIMA darling but so sorry i dunno share such things with other people lipsrsealed . . .buy me new ones if you wish . wink wink[/size]

undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsPotato(f): 5:31am On Jun 11, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

Ogaga4Luv:

grin grin grin

whats wrong with u people? angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by noblegas2(m): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2011
Ms. Potato:

whats wrong with u people? angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by MsPotato(f): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2011
noble_gas1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na waaaaa oooooooo. . . . . . sad God forbid bad things to happen cry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2011
[size=13pt]Gabry sweetie i was just laughing because of that dude, . . . seem he always kids with the mind of people . wink[/size]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 01, 2011
OP your boyfriend is the type of man many naija women are praying to have so why do u complain if he is spendng much on you? this shows he really loves youso you better hold him tight before one wicked naija girl go use juju snatch ur boyfrined from u o grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Tosinville(m): 7:15am On Aug 01, 2011
^^Nigerian girls barely travel down to malaysia so they can never snatch her boyfriend from her.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Big Spenders? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Nigerian girls barely travel down to malaysia so they can never snatch her boyfriend from her.
my brotha no think so o! grin
naija girls are everywhere.italy dem dey there,germany dem they there as well,holland sef u go see many naija girls there even afghanistan,iran ,india and malaysia naija girls boku for there and wetin dem dey do there no pass ashawo job and when u ask them wetin be the job dem dey do them go tell u say na hustle dem dey hustle.if this OP no dey careful one naija ashi go just take style snatch her man from her before she know wetin hit her.you know say naija girls are experts when it comes to husband and boyfriend snatching grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Say Something About This South Africa's Girl's Bakassi / Who Else Have Notice This When Their Girlfriend Remove Her Pant (pics) / Can My Brother Marry My Sister Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.