Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python (84663 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Kosoco(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
That’s Your Opinion though
zoedew:

True! She is not ready to marry into a demonic family and society. The author of Marriage has suitors aplenty for her who are not from demonic Family backgrounds.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by mariahAngel(f): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Munzy14:

Emperor stalker gi....cheesy onye nke ahu gwuru ike.
Sometimes Igbo gi na ada ka olu ndi orlu.

your mom o wu onye orlu ka o wu mbaitolu?

Mba. Owukwa onye Mbano...amuru n'ulo, luo n'ulo
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Munzy14(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Mba. Owukwa onye Mbano...amuru n'ulo, luo n'ulo
Very good...

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by zoedew: 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kosoco:
That’s Your Opinion though
Sure!

1 Like

Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Willie007: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
crossfm:
That was the reason she had to bleach her hands,so that the snake won't even come close to her in the nearest future.

The guy should be careful next time while making his choice.He either go for fanta or cook.
Not fanta and Cook in the same bottle.

Ịrụ fanta okpa coke cheesy
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by SirVintageCock: 2:27am On Nov 15, 2020
blazepascal:
get ur fact right asshole
Kids
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Myhusband(m): 3:33am On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
I heard of a Yoruba tribe where their ancestral snakes comes to greet newborns of that community.

Fear catch me.

No just date person dey lick ice cream, eat pizza and shawarma. Investigate before you enter o.

mention the Yoruba tribe? you pathological liar, Yoruba don't worship snake, is not even part of their gods here
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by WandaMaximoff: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

mention the Yoruba tribe? you pathological liar, Yoruba don't worship snake, is not even part of their gods here

Abeg shut that gutter you call a mouth jor.

The Orunmila of the entire Yoruba nation. Even my fellow Yoruba people mentioned one or two tribes that do it.

Go through all the comments an educate yourself instead of rushing to insult me by displaying your blatant ignorance.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by shilz(f): 4:39am On Nov 15, 2020
A community I once lived in Benin,I was told a snake is their goddess.it comes out at a particular time at night with firy eyes n spitsround for hours.the vigilanty ignorantly tried killing it several times with guns,bullets never penetrated,a hunter was called too but couldn't kill it.scary shit dat year!
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by chykdidi: 6:18am On Nov 15, 2020
Tradition can separate relationship, you can't force anyone to believe what you believe, life is a choice we live. It's better to quit than be subjected to a fetish tradition. It runs deep, most times anger and violence are used against people that broke the law. Don't pretend to take in what you cannot put up with in marriage. I supposedly got into a bitter argument with a female about python(Eke) from Anambra, she was furious about me imagining killing Eke, she turns it into a fighting augment and name calling. This is another reason why it is necessary to quit.[i][/i]
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by ebony2011(m): 6:40am On Nov 15, 2020
zoedew:

I wish you knew better!
Please can you explain further.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Cherez: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
I heard of a Yoruba tribe where their ancestral snakes comes to greet newborns of that community.

Fear catch me.

No just date person dey lick ice cream, eat pizza and shawarma. Investigate before you enter o.
Funny you n pathetic indeed
So, who in this Africa didn't come from a place with fetish history?
In my place we don't kill pythons but most of us do
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Myhusband(m): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

Abeg shut that gutter you call a mouth jor.

The Orunmila of the entire Yoruba nation. Even my fellow Yoruba people mentioned one or two tribes that do it.

Go through all the comments an educate yourself instead of rushing to insult me by displaying your blatant ignorance.

hahah orunmila worship Python? when were you decorated with your own foolishness

I know we have many foolish people on this platform but yours seems to be in 21 century version. go back and meet your fellow imbeciles to educate you well
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by WandaMaximoff: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

hahah orunmila worship Python? when were you decorated with your own foolishness

I know we have many foolish people on this platform but yours seems to be in 21 century version. go back and meet your fellow imbeciles to educate you well

Ehn. Person wey no collect home training from house, na outside them dey teach am.

Since you're an authority in all Yoruba tribe and cultures, it amazing that this missed you.

Go through the comments and educate yourself then thank me later.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Myhusband(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

Ehn. Person wey no collect home training from house, na outside them dey teach am.

Since you're an authority in all Yoruba tribe and cultures, it amazing that this missed you.

Go through the comments and educate yourself then thank me later.

I don't need to read comments of your fellow imbeciles, look at this one forming G.O fagunwa

the person wey no collect home training bla bla, home training kill you there with your watery brain
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by WandaMaximoff: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

I don't need to read comments of your fellow imbeciles, look at this one forming G.O fagunwa

the person wey no collect home training bla bla, home training kill you there with your watery brain

It is obvious it is better to converse with a stone that with you.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Myhusband(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

It is obvious it is better to converse with a stone that with you.

what manner of grammar is this? upgrade your common sense or better still stick to having conversation with stones

you should be having conversation with lions and your other colleague in the zoo sef
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by RamessesIV(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
You sound so "dumb" how is a culture of not killing python "babaric" explain ??

As i said typical african
Midas01:
Abeg shut up. It is not her culture. Obviously she isn't from the same place with the man. Some African traditions are babaric and should be discarded.

She made the right decision.

If in future a snake harms her kids because "she's no meant to kill it" , you people will still bash her.

Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by RamessesIV(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
How many white people

Just shows how ignorant you are

I know your type
Midas01:
How many white people do you know who do such? Just open mouth waaaa and be saying trash.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by RamessesIV(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
You are stupid,is their culture

Typical african Christian anything missionaries didn't give them is evil but they will follow whire people to do anything
falopey:

You are absolutely naive. You lack spiritual knowledge of things that be. Go and learn. That snake in question is absolutely about witchcraft. The old woman knows it. Congratulations to the lady for taking caution
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Peterosky(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mokason288:
And the fooooolish girl refused to mention the village... the whole of Anambra don’t kill Python ... She should have killed it and see harm befall her and her entire dull family ... it’s obvious that the Gods don’t want her in the family , dull girl

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
.No you can never make sense by insulting people families who have never offended you.
Re: Lady Cancels Her Marriage After Mother-In-Law Stopped Her From Killing A Python by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Biglittlelois:
Some fulls are already insulting her because it is their tribe, some are already saying the marriage/Shiloh nonsense, one even said she dey date alhaji,

How some peeps reason baffles me, can't she hate what she hates, if she said she ain't getting married to the fiancé again, it is her choice, is it by force? If I was the one, in the middle of the night, I'll kill that snake and nothing will happen.
Indeed. Those fulls must be empty headed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.