Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:03 AM

I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (25489 Views)

I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / I Opine Dat Any Girl Above 20 Is Not A Virgin. / Getting Married @ 20 Is Lyk Leavin D Club @ 9pm,early Marriage ;good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by nosa101(f): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2006
vassilli:

abeg o, wetin Nigeria dey turn 2?
y b say an average girl's prob is relationship?
15yr old talk about boifriend?
this not part of our culture please
babe try jand.
Then you aren't in nigeria
I know 11 year olds that have boyfriends and some 14 year old that get X-Rated.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2006
what do you thimk goes on in relationships?SEX, SEX SEX.That's all it is.And you guys are advising her to go ahead.My dear young lady,One thing at a time.Reach 18 at least.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by donmayor(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2006
Is your boyfriend a R. Kelly?
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by aiksmart(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2006
IF BOTH YOU & UR SORRY ASS YOUR BOYFRIEND WERE LIVING IN THE USA, HE WILL BE IN JAIL FOR THAT ILLICIT RELATIONSHIP, & HE WILL HAVE TO REGISTER IN ANY COUNTY HE MOVES TO AS A KNOWN SEX OFFENDER,OK!!! JUST KNOW IT THAT U R DATING A SEX OFFENDER.
ONE STUPID 9JA BOY IS SERVING 5YRS JAIL TERM FOR SUCH STUPIDITY & HIS CAREER IS ALMOST DEAD ON ARRIVAL. HE COMES FROM A VERY HUMBLE BACKGROUND, HIS FOLKS EMIGRATED TO TEXAS FROM 9JA WHEN HE WAS STILL IN HIS EARLY TEENS. THIS DUDE IS BOOK SMART, AND WAS JUST ABOUT GRADUATING FROM MEDICAL SCHOOL 3YRS AGO. BUT HE WAS DATING A MINOR-17YR OLE GRL. THE GRLS PARENTS SIAD NO SIR, IF WE SEE U AROUND OUR GRL AGAIN, WE SHALL SUE, & THEY EVEN GOT A RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HIS SILLY ASS. & THIS LOVE-DRUNK FOOL STILL VIOLATED THIS RESTRAINING ORDER & BOOM, THE JUDGE GAVE HIM A 5YRS SENTENCE, HE HAS DON 3YRS ALREADY, HIS MEDICAL SCHOOL CAREER IS EITHER OVER OR IN SUSPENSE. HIS OLE MAN HAS BEEN IN COMA FOR 4YRS NOW LIVING IN A NURSING HOME, THE MOM IS AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER.
THIS IS THE TYPE OF FUTURE SUCH RELATIONSHIP HANDS OUT TO PEOPLE HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

SO GRL, DATE UR AGE,
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by inspira(f): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2006
i don't get it. is it that she is too young to have a bf or the age gap is too much.
anyway when is the right age and don't u hear of 13 yr olds {in naija) aborting babies gan talkless of 15
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by aiksmart(m): 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2006
legal age is from 18yrs, but even at that u CANNOT buy tobacco or alchol from a shop till your r 20-21. The system here is designed to protect the young minds from preventable bad influences, while our home system in Nigeria is left to expose kids to the max bad influence available.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by katherinae(f): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2006
look no one is saying that u will get ur heart broken, but as a lady i will tell u that at 15 u dont know much, and it is quite unfair for him to be dating u. if u guys get married, one day u will blame him for u not experiencing certain things that ur mates experienced. a 5 year gap is not bad but it depends on the decade we are tlaking about. 22 - 27 great but 15 - 20 hmm not so great. and yes we all know that all men want sex, that is old news, but a 20 year old might be slightly more experienced in how to convince u to do it as opposed to a 16 year old whose only experience is with his househelp.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by ghettochyk(f): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2006
@aiksmart
actually, you CAN buy tobacco product at the age of 18, OK, BACK 2 DA TOPIC wink
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by mamaput(f): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2006
No 15 year old daughter of mein will ever go out with a 20 year old man.
not untel she is 17 plus.
15 years is a child . if the man loves her he will wait for a few years.
If she loves him she will wait too.
and while they are waiting she will be going to school.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by twinkledew(f): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2006
5 years gap is not bad.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2006
u are in london rite? or somolia
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by aleos(f): 3:44am On Oct 30, 2006
I think you are too young to be in a relationship.At this point in ur life wat u need is to stay focused, concentrate and walk towards achieving ur derams. When u r older and u r really considering a serious relationship, 5years age difference is just perfect but for now, please think about more important things.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Dahood: 5:23am On Oct 30, 2006
Re-am 15 & my boyfriend is 20
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by mamaput(f): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2006
5 years gap is not bad at all. If the girl were a bit older like say 18 or even 17 but not 15.
the body has not enen finished to grow.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by afrikangal(f): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2006
i don,t think there is anything thing wrong in dat.a 15yrs old gal is dating 26yr old guy.av u seen dat b4?africanqueen and b-e -be i think u guys r immatured dat is why u r talking like dis.when u go out with someone datis like 4or 5 yrs older than u he wil be able to take care of u and treat u like his real baby.who told u dat older guys can,t fall in love with a young gal?is not because of wot he wants or anything bad thing u can think of his just wot we call LOVE.so it doesn,t matter.yeah iluv all ma people for naija angry angry angry angry
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by afrikangal(f): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2006
hello aiksmart.cos u r not in houston now dat doesn,t mean u should dat saying rubbish about ur country.nigerians train their very well than all dis american or british chidren.so know wot u say.u r not d only one in america or which ever place u r.keep lol yeah
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by twinkledew(f): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2006
the gap is ok. but for someone your age it is not.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by byatchbmae: 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2006
If you all are having sex, its called statutory rape. If he can wait for you to be of age and is not taking advantage of you then enjoy the relationship, however, yall be very careful. The law is the law.

When i was 17 my boyfriend was 25.

I was very mature for my age so i liked mature men. All these "fake thugs turned street wanna-be niggas" werent cutting it for me.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2006
life is all about making choices my dear,i will not advice a relationship at your age.i'm 17 and i have not even thought of having or keeping one,everyone has his or her opinion but as for me,get something to keep you busy not some 20 yr old dude thinking of satisfying his sexual desire.think it over chic.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2006
i give up but will give not up in aviation sector! someone got to go! for real
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by najib(m): 11:24pm On Oct 30, 2006
Baby gir LOVE doesn't move with age,is a matter of wat is in ur heart, if u love his there is no prblm of the age diffrnce.ok
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 1:43am On Oct 31, 2006
hey this guy is 35 years right hello fola emm yea would you let ur 14 yrs sister get tossed up by this guy! oh i forget love is blind, what a blindness abi na tse see fly or something!

nigeria need to educate the masses so much ignorancy running through
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by twinkledew(f): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2006
ewwwwwwwwwwwww. a 35yrs old dude. i can not even date any guy in his 30s at the moment. that is old for me.my limit is 28-29. but as i keep growing the age limit will shift but for now that is ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by marlet01(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2006
i think it is something that can rearly happen, i mean seeing a girl of 15 and a boy of 20 dating eachother. it is difficult to see some thing like that.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by nosa101(f): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2006
marlet01:

i think it is something that can rearly happen, i mean seeing a girl of 15 and a boy of 20 dating eachother. it is difficult to see some thing like that.
I really doubt if you leave your house. There are tons of 15 year olds that look like 20 year olds. 14 year olds have kids
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by iyes(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2006
IT'S AN IDEA THAT'S AT LEAST 3 YRS TOO EARLY.

PERHAPS IF YOU'D WAITED ENOUGH, THIS QUESTION WOULD HAVE DIED A NATURAL DEATH.

CAN YOU IMAGINE YOURSELF ASKING THE SAME QUESTION IN 5 TO 10 YRS' TIME? , NOPE, I'M SURE.

THEREFORE, IT'S THE IMPROPRIETY THAT PRICKED YOUR CONSCIENCE TO ASK IN THE 1ST PLACE.

THERE'S AN OLD YORUBA WISE SAYING THAT: "OMOBINRIN KEKERE TO BA GBE ORO OKUNRIN LE IBI PATAKI OKAN RE LOWURO AYE RE, OMOBIRIN NAA KO LE DI PATAKI LAELAE"  I.E.  ANY YOUNG GIRL THAT PLACES MEN MATTERS ON THE IMPORTANT PART OF HER HEART OR CONCERNS EARLY IN LIFE, SUCH A GIRL CANNOT BECOME IMPORTANT IN LIFE (AND VICE VERSA FOR BOYS)

MY ADVICE: GO AFTER IMPORTANT THINGS THAT WILL LAY SOLID FOUNDATION FOR YOUR FUTURE. MEN MATTERS WILL COME AT APPOINTED TIME, AND IF YOU PRIORTISE YOUR LIFE WELL, MEN WILL BE FALLING OVER THEMSELVES JUST TO BE COUNTED, EVEN IF AS JUST YOUR ACQUIANTACES.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by naija4life(f): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2006
Bleep y'all pretenders, 15 is as good as 21 in this present age angry angry
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by marlet01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2006
hhhhmmmm undecided
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by ladyd75(f): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2006
Naija4life,

ewww!

Please think about your sister who is 15 or younger before you proceed to post another sentence.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by orekelewaa: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2006
nothin wrong just be careful
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by choco4life(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2006
Ma'am just listen to your heart and be very careful with this guy to be sure he's not decieving u. cheesy wink
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by marlet01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2006
15-20 yrs i think that is under age relationship and should therefore not hold, i don't want to know if the girl look older that her age/ the guy should go and look for a girl 18yrs and above cos a 15yrs old girl is still a kid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.