Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (24844 Views)

I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / I Opine Dat Any Girl Above 20 Is Not A Virgin. / Getting Married @ 20 Is Lyk Leavin D Club @ 9pm,early Marriage ;good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
but hey hey we are talkin about under-age ! haba wetin be this! for civilised world he will be locked up for real ! its all good people being so stupid by the way they talk sometimes! if age doesnt matter then as yall said rite why dnt u let this guy row with your 12 years old sister!

wakey wakey nigeria! life is gettin shorter as u stated
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by swing4real(m): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2006
15 yrs!!! to start with, first, u still dey young to start a relationship, how about doing ur home work and reading ur books after skool instead of thinking of a man at ur age, 2morrow u be preganant and then u be looking 4 some one to blame, na belly u dey go carri so oooo,
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by naija4life(f): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2006
A.w.o:

PS @ naija4life
I think you should get some education on dating under-aged girls
@Awo, ok wat if she didnt come out to ask for advice and just goes straight on and straff.

WAt am sayn is , no kinda words here will make her not to, so da better advice will be about age difference, which by da way is quite ok to me and not start sayn she's too young.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2006
GIRL YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP.
WAIT TILL YOU ARE 18. YOU ARE NOT RIPE ENOUGH WAIT FOR YOUR TIME.
STOP IT NOW OR YOU GET HURT.
AT THIS AGE READ YOUR BOOKS AND GET CLOSE TO GOD.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2006
R kelly in da house yea!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by naija4life(f): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2006
"Yawns"
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2006
haha we are out! jungle rules! haha
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by goddsson: 10:57pm On Oct 25, 2006
Pls let dis chick me. All gals are becoming freaks and shes no exception
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by ghettochyk(f): 4:22am On Oct 26, 2006
ummmm, aint dat illegal? it's better if he's like 25 and ur 20 or 35 and 30, but 15 and 20? undecided
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by acidrop(f): 4:25am On Oct 26, 2006
and when do u intend 2 get married, when u are 20 and he is 25, having kids when u are 30 and he is 35, hmmmmmmmmm, dosent sound bad, but it does when u are 15 and he is 20 undecided
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by dennylove(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2006
HONESTLY,am DUMPFOUNDED about this SCENARIO, i mean a girl of 15 dating a boy of 20, and still asking, if they are COMPATIBLE,or if that is WRONG OR RIGHTforgeting that as at this AGE, they need to FACE their STUDIES.THIS WORLD DON SPOIL!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by osteen(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2006
Hay the age difference is just good for u but keep ur pants up and belted for a long while more
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by dominobaby(f): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2006
Girl, deep down, you know there's something not just right bout it. The age difference is okay but not in your case, girl, you really are too young for the intricacies of a relationship. You need friends and not a relationship at this age.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by naijafan(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2006
@naija4life
she came here for advice, n yeah, she's gon get it. you cant talk about age difference in isolation. a 25 yr old girl has the right to date a 30 yr old man. but a 15yr old girl with a 20 yr old man? there's a lot of maturity difference. as said ealier, the guy's been places while the girl's a juvy (if she wasnt, she wouldnt be askin).
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by luvly(f): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2006
na waa 4 una sef,any way i think 15 is still 2 young.17 would have been better.better read ur books and comeout 4rum secondary school first.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by bensimon(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2006
Well, I think there are two issues here: age difference and your age. To me the fact that you are still a minor means that you should not even be contemplating having a relationship with a guy. However, if you love this guy so much, you should have to wait until you become an adult (age of consent in most countries is 18). The age difference would not have mattered much if you were say about 25 and the guy is 30. Most guys are married to girls they are older than with more than 5years age difference. My sincere advise is that you should concentrate on your studies first. Man no de run!!!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by TEEbAbA3(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2006

All of una dey disapoint me

U re all behaving as though una no dey 4 dis world As long as that Girl Don reach 15 she no be innocenty am a teen my self and know my mates well enough they all pretend to thier unlce and aunts as though they are angels but for real they no and infact done do wetin thier uncle and aunt use born thier cousins

, Anyways

A guy of 17 knows what he wants self,
not to talk of a guy of 20, what does he want with you, winkAgbaya

it is better u stick to a 16-18 guy oooooooooooooo
cause they are still more forgiving and understanding than 20 years old baba that knows nothing else than ****

Hope u grab ma point
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2006
haba! haha ! hoolam hoolam! r kelly with de under age
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by texazzpete(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2006
Why is it the latest fad to post either sob stories or stories of the 'readers, what do you think' variety? Apart from the fact that it's dumbing down nairaland, if y'all want stuff like this you know where they sell Hints, Hearts, better lover or even the 'Dear Aun't Rebecca' column in vanguard.
Sheesh!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Luchies(f): 8:34am On Oct 27, 2006
Girl easy oo!!
Thats cradle snatching in some traditions, while in some its a mark of womanhood wink
There's a 5 year age difference btw my Boyfriend and I, thats understandable I'm above 24. But 15-20, shocked thats really scary.
Its ok to have a Boyfriend, but just a little older than you are.16 maybe even 17(where both of you are minors) and when you are through, move on with the rest of your lives(which is still plenty ahead)
If you have crush an older guy at your age, its a different thing (we all had crushes), but to date him as in boyfriend?!! Haba!! what are you findin?
I know we all shouldnt be bitch slapping you about it, but if you didnt think something was wrong with it, you wouldnt ask peole's opinion,right?

Holla!!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by justkunmi(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2006
girl, this is jus what I gatta say. for the mere fact that u wanted peoples's opinion about your 'ISSUE' means that u think it is wrong but u jus don't want to admit and your lookin for someone to tell u to continue. i wont tell u what u want 2 hear because i think you know the answer deep inside you. jus search yourself and make a choice.  BE GOOD.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by naija4life(f): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2006
Baby, i'll continue shouting it from da roof tops, hold unto hm and if both of u wants s$$, go ahead and dig it.

The fact remains u love this guy, right? then wat da hell are y'all yappng abt, lipsrsealed
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Jjunior(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2006
What is the age of consensual sex in Nigeria. Iam assuming that having a boy friend will entail being intimate sexually.
If you are below the age of consent then sexual realations will be illegal between you. Or is that not an issue of concern?
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by dominobaby(f): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2006
Naija, your advises baffle me a lot. What love are you talking of for a 15year old? Please!!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Free(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2006
15-20yrs dating
hmmm

well 1st ur 15
he can take advantage of U know

but i guess it dpns on ur maturity level

or maybe U dnt even look 15
young girls nowadays dnt be lookin their age grin
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Gentlebabs(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2006
You are 15 and you have a boyfriend, personally i think it is wrong. Ask yourself "AM I READY FOR THE RESPONSIBILITIED THEREIN".

If you think your relationship is heading for courtship and eventually marriage, then you are a little bit on track, but if you entered the relationship cause you din't want to be mocked by your friends, then you have missd it.

What is your purpose for entering the relatioship in the first place. When the purpose of a thig is not known, abuse is inevitable, a life of purpose is the purpose of life & without purpose, nothing should be done. That is, without a clearly defined purpose, you are not permitte to forge ahead with any ungodly relationship.

But sha, it's never too late to be right.

Think right.

Cheers,

Gentle Babs.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Bigtee(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2006
Hi,
I5 year old, i won't say thats too young to enter a relationship. But you'll have to wait. Concentrate on your studies, you're still young guys are enuff. so for me I'll SAY WAIT
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by nosa101(f): 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2006
Don't listen to them
Have sex if you want to.
Call your first child "Puta"
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by oldskul(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2006
too bad! i whent through the comments you guys posted, quite unfortunate a girl of 15 years in a relationship? it would have been better if you waited till 18years, it ok but what do you think a 15year old girl know about relationship.

abeg love ko, love ni.

better face your book otherwise,
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by vassilli(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2006
abeg o, wetin 9ja dey turn 2?
y b say an average gal's prob is relationship?
15yr old talk abt boifriend?
this not part of our culture pls
babe try jand.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by vassilli(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2006
abeg o, wetin 9ja dey turn 2?
y b say an average gal's  prob is relationship?
15yr old talk abt boifriend?
this not part of our culture pls
babe try jand.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2006
na waa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Home Training Is A Scam, I Want To Start My Sugar Daddy Business": Twitter User / I'm Attracted To My Married Boss / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.