Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (24812 Views)

I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / I Opine Dat Any Girl Above 20 Is Not A Virgin. / Getting Married @ 20 Is Lyk Leavin D Club @ 9pm,early Marriage ;good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by MyPeace(f): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2006
me think u are still young,pls wait a bit, to be more matured, sweetie.

but if u must go ahead, dont come here to tell us YOUR ARE PREGNANT (or dont u fear STDs - probably AIDS). u know its possible.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by rosamosqy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2006
let's call a spade wat it is, gurl you r too young 4 dat! U shld be finking about ur education now and not messing up urself!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Balqis: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2006
I personally feel a girl of 15yrs is rather small to be in a relationship, i think that should start from 16years, but as for the age difference, there is nothing wrong i that, the gap is not much.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by chistiana(f): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2006
Well as for me i dont think there is something wrong in that so far u both Love each other, and so far u dont seek after the pleasure of life. love is the greatest thing that can ever happen to an individual. beside five years differences is nothing, (The question is Does he really love u or do u really Love him before u jump into conclusion, am sure u dont love him, cause if u do u wont be considering the age differnces, as long as God himself doesnt complain, and i can see u havin two differnt thaught.

If what u posted there is thru, i think u should follow ur heart and dont listen to gossip.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by superman(m): 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2006
just like there is nothing wrong in flying old plane as far as is well maintained in accordance to iata !

in this case nothing wrong in fire for fire in late night as long as its within the age consent ab na lie, one wonders is this gal in question is 14 rather 15 , emm wound it maters now!

age make una carry time in that country hmm
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by choco4life(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2006
Sweet heart just listen to your heart and be sure this guy is not deceiving you and trying to take advantage of your age.
Or u could also wait for the time you are 18, 3yrs is not a long time.
Dont get into a rush with a trivial issue as this, as it could really affect your future it you get it wrong here.
Try to study this guy so you could be sure if he is for real.
GOOD LUCK.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Jokotola: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2006
Hey girl! don't u think u're too young to start keeping boyfriend? shocked angry
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by bigbumper(f): 12:24am On Jan 16, 2007
You are in America. If he knows your real age and is ready to go to jail and be registered as a sex offender/paedophile for dating a minor, go ahead, IT IS TRUE LOVE ON HIS PART.

I finished my SSS at the age of fifteen, so in a way you are not that young anymore, but on a more serious note, I'd smoke his arse if you were my sister.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by dremoney(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2007
my dear,

its wrong to me oooo.

reason,u guyz still dunno where u r goin to.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by denex: 1:21am On Sep 17, 2007
Your so-called boyfriend is nothing but a rapist in the eye of the law and the Lord. If there's any fact in this story.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by henry007(m): 1:34am On Sep 17, 2007
age difference doesnt matter its ur age dat matters.hope u aint sleping with him yet or if u are hope u using a condom atleast
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by denex: 1:57am On Sep 17, 2007
@henry007

condom?!! You're hoping a 15 year old girl is using a condom?

Ha! God has died!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by henry007(m): 2:13am On Sep 17, 2007
but u hopin a 15 yr old dies young of AIDS
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by angelchi(f): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2007
15 wht? u r way 2 young 2 start tinking of a relationship nw,so tak advice n face ur studies.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2007
A five year age gap isn't a problem at all.

However, a 15-year-old is under age, and should NOT be engaging in any sexual relations at all. shocked
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by angelchi(f): 7:48pm On Sep 17, 2007
Dis matter shld nt b up 4 debate,its so annoying.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Sharn06: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2007
Thing to note. A relationship need not be sexual. For me, there's nothing wrong in having a boyfriend @ 15, it just shouldn't go way off the top, if you know what methinks.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by mekoyo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2007
At 15 you have a boyfriend already, girl just go and concentrate on your studies first before you think of a relationship.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by mekoyo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2007
me think u are still young,please wait a bit, to be more matured, sweetie.

but if u must go ahead, don't come here to tell us YOUR ARE PREGNANT (or don't u fear STDs - probably AIDS). u know its possible.

Word
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by nana(f): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2007
But this issue don expire since last year na.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Bblak(f): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2007
Dis na real Child abuse o
@poster
Please, concentarate more on your studies cos you are too young for this. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by chukz4real(m): 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2007
Wonder shall never end! How can a 15 year old gal be so obsessed with love affairs rather than her education. My dear, that is no love but childs play and I wish u don't suffer from what you may find difficult to explain to fellow nairalanders. Thread softly my dear little sister!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by sylvex(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2007
Young girl dats very wrong! av u ever had of "PUPPY LOVE" thats what you are into and as for the guy he is committing a crime known as "CHILD ABUSE". Common on Teen, read your books and forget about them Wolves in sheep clothings (Guy) they are full of Craps and Shits. they jus wana use you and toss you like some piece of cabbage into the trash bin. BE WISE
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by dellynash(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2007
Five years difference is not a big deal. But u are too young to get involved in a boy/girlfriend relationship now wait until u are atleast 18.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by dno(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2007
its weong. u shouldn't be thinking about stuffs lik that now. u should be thinking about something positive rather than a bf issue
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by EponAgbo(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2007
y is dia so much filthy talk on Nairaland? dia's a lot of idleness in d land definitely. who says u r 15? wia is d proof?
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by Hotone(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2007
You are both children!
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by sweetlizzy(f): 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2007
GOSH! WHO REGISTERED U ON NAIRALAND?

U ARE A KID FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! DONT U KNOW U ARE UNDER AGED? MY FRIEND GO AND READ UR BOOK AND STOP THINKING ABOUT PE*IS AT 15.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by sweetberry(f): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2007
until you are 18, people over 18 will always be too old for you
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by davidif: 4:28am On Dec 05, 2007
are you kidding me shame no dey even catch you, people like you need to be flogged by both daddy and mummy, what's naija turning to? when we were your age we were preparing for junior WAEC, now look at this young un already going out with an "agbaya" shame shame shame. "ma lo gbe we e loma ka, on le boyfriend ka kiri". "egba gidi gon lo need". You better stop that nonsense and face your studies before you become like African americans (they have an 80% child out of wedlock rate), then you would become a "baby mama" working 3 jobs after your naija parents have disowned you, instead of being a naija wife with a proffessional degree, as far as i am concerned my kids are not dating till they turn 21, end of story.
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by lady19: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2007
it doesnt matter as long as you both respect eachother wot the heck, the girl is 15 not 5, nd our "culture" is too judjemental
Re: I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? by lady19: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2007
i mean luv and respect, maturity has nothin to do with age it depends all on the individual ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women’s Most Hated Pet Names / Beautiful Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.