Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

3 Signs That He Is After Your Body - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body (45688 Views)

If You Spot These 3 Signs In Your Fiancé, Walk Away Immediately / Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by emonis88: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Obedinho130:
life no balance, gals dy confused biko.E get one gal wey i respect her body too much back then, ordinary kiss na war. But this gal dy share puna give random men. The day wey i find out na d day i vow say i no go everly see any gal body as silver and gold no matter how pretty you are. To make matters worse d gal dy always claim say i be everything to her but if i wan access her particulars she go talk say she no gree. I never see confused specie like women. I just japa for my life las las
Guy u lucky say u find out. Na so them go dey collect from one guy dey go dash another guy the stuff. God forbid say I go dey water vegetable Weh I no go chop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by themaestro08(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Macrofrancis:

Does it mean you should be fixated on her physique??

Not everyone does that. If you do, speak for yourself.

Furthermore, real OGs who know their games play saint and still smash the cochie whenever cool. So try again bro.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by emonis88: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

I must tell you, Bro, better not be fixated on the body at all, because that beauty, that shape, those boobses, dat arse, they gonna be the first things about her to go.

Just give it a baby or three.
100% correct. Dat y u got to look deeper when searching for a life partner, but if she wants to seduce u with boobs n booty, guy fry fish n return the frying pan.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by owendei(m): 3:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
doggedfighter:
All these kinds of over thinking where ladies think he's after sex and guys think she's after money prevent people from enjoying their relationships with open minds.

If you like someone and they tick some of your boxes give them the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best.

His talking about his woman's body maybe his own way of appreciating his woman and she may be enjoying the talks

His touching and flirting in public may even be the spark and spice of a particular relationship.

He doesn't talk about marriage? Must he talk about marriage?? Sometimes it's about comfort and companionship

Let's stop making relationships too hard.

Relax ,enjoy and explore with whoever you are comfortable with. !! grin grin grin grin

You only live ONCE !!
apt!

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Mydazz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
What are the signs SHEs only after your body ?

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by tosyne2much(m): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:
Only three signs?

Where's Tosyne2much?
I'm right here cheesy
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by purples25(f): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
frankblinkz:
motivational speaker una don come again ba?

is like u never jam woman wey u try respect her body and conversation with her(sexually) only for her to see you as MUMU

Then that woman is foolish and doesn't know the diamond she has.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by emoney09: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
And for men ...how you know she is not yours

she ask for money all the time

Bills

Demands

Nasty...

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by frankblinkz(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
purples25:

lolz no be owerri girls
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Pelxmiye(m): 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
doggedfighter:
All these kinds of over thinking where ladies think he's after sex and guys think she's after money prevent people from enjoying their relationships with open minds.

If you like someone and they tick some of your boxes give them the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best.

His talking about his woman's body maybe his own way of appreciating his woman and she may be enjoying the talks

His touching and flirting in public may even be the spark and spice of a particular relationship.

He doesn't talk about marriage? Must he talk about marriage?? Sometimes it's about comfort and companionship

Relax ,enjoy and explore with whoever you are comfortable with. !! grin grin grin grin

You only live ONCE !!

That's one way to look at it
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by deeva2: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
2dice01:
Good Character and Intelligence are among the few attribute that will keep your relationship

When you make Banging Body and cute face the main stuff
You will suffer 600years

You jst spoke my mind
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by deeva2: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Well said but then, some Alfa male won't use this method or show all these before getting a lady get laid
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by omooba969(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Body or no Body, sex is overrated & if your instinct tells you ain't the only one they're talking to - biko just do what's best for you. wink
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by MickzyDonald: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
dalass:

grin grin grin
Committing lookery upandan!!! Chai!!

Oh it's not like that o, i should have admired your body also but your picture wasn't there, so i can sense you must be a beautiful angel grin, and you have also imagined me un-seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by 147abbey(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Men fall in love by what they see and women fall in love by what they hear so complimenting her doesn't means dat am losting after her body
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Rozeberry11: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Now tell me how to know if a lady is after your money or your dick �
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by chatinent: 1:59am On Nov 15, 2020
Hmn
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by lookingfly: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2020
Help me tell them ooooo.....this marriage of a thing and defining relationship from the beginning of getting to know someone is a turn off for me, it brings unnecessary pressure which never give the couple's that opportunity to really get to know each other because everything will be built on pretence. Enjoy your relationship and during this period, you'll know if the person is going to walk down the isle with you or not.
doggedfighter:

You only live ONCE !!
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by lookingfly: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2020
emoney09:
And for men ...how you know she is not yours

she ask for money all the time

Bills

Demands

Nasty...

oga...i can relate.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by lookingfly: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2020
purples25:

diamond here diamond there.... What's even special about sex sef......at the end of the day, na the guy loose. Sex is overrated jare!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Obinoscopy & Excelsia ♥♥ / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.