Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

If You Were Mr Chima? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were Mr Chima? (8750 Views)

Mrs.chima. / Mrs Chima Should Leave. / Mrs. Chima - I'm Sorry For Overreacting - I Was Tired Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2011
You welcome sis in-law. I co- sign your above comment should I call it speech. Ok now see you in white house lol
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2011
REALITY101:

You welcome sis in-law. I co- sign your above comment should I call it speech. Ok now see you in white house lol

mrs chima for the sake of God,beware of this one too o cos they always come in sheep's clothing
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
@MzGreat

Have we met before? Clears throat I hope you re not who I'm thinking you you. Btw Mrs. Chima is a fam member. Umm FYI I don't hate or peeps nor women eater unless for those that bite me first. Btw I'm back to real me, I'm done running around with them kids here
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 7:05pm On Mar 17, 2011
REALITY101:

@MzGreat

Have we met before? Clears throat I hope you re not who I'm thinking you you. Btw Mrs. Chima is a fam member. Umm FYI I don't hate or peeps nor women eater unless for those that bite me first. Btw I'm back to real me, I'm done running around with them kids here

good for you
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2011
@MzGreat I still repeat have we met b4?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2011
i'm sorry mrs chima.but honestly your intolerance,hatred for men and nagging is extraordinarily childish and appalling.i pray my wife never be like u.yes,it is that bad.i mention your name in my prayers.just type your name in the search toolbar and come back to tell me what you see.you need to change your attitude plzz
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 7:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
REALITY101:

@MzGreat I still repeat have we met b4?

Never met
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2011
@REALKINGSO good apology with a slight insult but that's better. Lol
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MzGreat(f): 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
REALKINGSON:

i'm sorry mrs chima.but honestly your intolerance,hatred for men and nagging is extraordinarily childish and appalling.i pray my wife never be like u.yes,it is that bad.[b]i mention your name in my prayers.[/b]just type your name in the search toolbar and come back to tell me what you see.you need to change your attitude plzz

your own case is even pathetic,  grin  grin  grin  for you to mention mrs chima in your prayers, its seriously awesome. next time ask wisdom in your prayers.

na wa o. mrs chima you are a threat to most people here than i can think of o
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2011

Mrs.Chima, can i take you to the movies tonight? wink
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
REALKINGSON:

i'm sorry mrs chima.but honestly your intolerance,hatred for men and nagging is extraordinarily childish and appalling.i pray my wife never be like u.yes,it is that bad.i mention your name in my prayers.just type your name in the search toolbar and come back to tell me what you see.you need to change your attitude plzz

Apparently you are offended by the true I speaks about boys. If you feel that you are not those boys that I speak about then WHY ARE YOU UPSET?

It is clear that you are a primary school drop out because then you will understand the definition of man hater or hatred for men. I will help you so that you do not waste any more of your time seeing that you are begging sorry praying for a wife. A man hater does not MARRY nor date men. A man hater does not have children with MEN nor accept male children.

I don't normally challenge mentally challenged people because then I will be cruel. However, I see that you may have assistance with your esteemed nutriders. I want you to select five comments that refer to me being a man hater. I want actually quotes that proves Mrs. Chima is a man hater. Please do so in a timely fashion for I will be conducting REAL LIFE issues.

Time starts now. Oh by the way, I will pray for the wife that ends up with you for she will be one miserable chick.
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
Phate07:

Mrs.Chima, can i take you to the movies tonight? wink

You got the invisible cloak? I can't be seen with another man I got snitches!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Phate07(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2011
Dont worry about Chima, he wont know! wink
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MsPotato(f): 1:25am On Mar 18, 2011
Na waaaa. . . . Boys Boys. . . Come on now. Be a gentleman and free this awesome lady naaa. Why u being such a sour grape for?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Ranoscky(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2011
Quote from mrs chima: "And all the BOYS on this THREAD, from the look of you and how you communicate I wouldn't doubt the ladies you barely got or trying to get is saying "why don't this nukka leave me alone?".  I don't blame them.  Trash with an extra small third leg belongs in the dumpster. Bring it bitches".

I taught when one is being offended/insulted, his/her retaliation would be directed to the offenders. But, to the best of my knowledge, my post was not offensive, I wonder why I was included amongst those that were reffered to ( quote: "ALL THE BOYS ON THIS THREAD"wink! Well, to each his/her own, it ain't gat nothin on me !!!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by MrsChima1(f): 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
[size=44pt]A hit dog will ALWAYS hollered.[/size]
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by alagha: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You got the invisible cloak? I can't be seen with another man I got snitches!
at your bombom
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Ranoscky(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2011
God, if na so, make I dey go "hang am dia" till I kpai!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by ragdollz: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2011
Heewheewwwheeeewwheeeeeweeheeeee

lmao, it's obvious MzChimp is a 47 y/o divorcee venting her frustrations on u guys while she waits and prays Mr Chima leaves his 19 y/o girlfriend and come back home to his ugly fat ex-wife and monkey-face tots grin. Meanwhile, woman to woman, if I were MzChimp I'll go back to school and brush up on my English cos her grammar is atrocious grin ("someone HAVE to be the icon"wink heee heee heee ATROCIOUS!!!!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^WOMP WOMP! FAIL  tongue

Mrs, Chima:

Mz. Dark,

I reserved my comments on the violation and the senseless comments about Mr. Chima for a reason.  You have proved my point that SOME people can actually read and understand the real dynamic of the situation.  Thanks sis! 

Reality, Mz. Great, and Rokiatu, I thanks you guys for the comments and such wise people you are.  Thanks. 

Now getting to the DEEP ISSUE of it all.  I have observed comments of SELECTED few and came to a conclusion.  That these selected few have SOME BITTERNESS toward women in general.  I am being the scapegoat because I am the most VOCAL and[b] if you look at history of women who are conscious are the first to be "executed" and "ridiculed" such women have to be strong spiritually and physically to maintain their position in the world of brutal boys.  [/b]

I have always stated that women need to watch how the boys treats their mother and the women in their family.  It is a TRUE indication of how he will treat YOU.  I have actually had women shouted at me in REAL LIFE saying that I do not want them to have husbands or boyfriends.  That is not my plight.  My plight is to get women to be self aware of their WORTH and to know that they do not HAVE TO SETTLE to be loved.  It is sad to see WOMEN on this site will change their religions, jobs, image, and betray their family just to have a man. 

If a man truly loves you he will never cause you stress nor he will cause you strife.  That is the true.  But lonely and desperate women do not want to hear that and instead shoots down the messenger.  And for the boys, who are on a game plan can't stand a woman who is vocal and honest.  They rather hear the sugary version of life and live their lives in pretense.  SOME REGIONS are famous for that. 

It is unfortunate that these boys were raised to believe that women are subservant to them and because they have watched their mothers BEATEN, DISRESPECTED, ASSAULTED, AND violated they have carried that mentality into their adulthood affecting their marriage and relationships.  However the only different between the mother and the wife is the wife learned her worth and will not accept less than to be with a man. 

This thread isn't about Mr. Chima or Mrs. Chima, it is a outlet thread for the boys who are suffering from childhood abuse of any kind and the inability to verbalize their thoughts in a more MATURED manner.  This isn't about Mr. Chima's choice of a spouse but merely jealousy that such a man can handle a strong sister.  It is the dumbfoundness of many who can't believe a woman can be VOCAL, FREE, INDEPENDENT, SUCCESSFUL, and MARRIED to a strong man that is not wavered by low self esteem nor insecurity. 

YOU ALREADY KNOW SIS! YOU ALREADY KNOW.
[That bolded part really touched me. . .esp. the execution line because it STILL happens!
and what saddens me is that there are women who support this sick mentality these boys
are proud to have. No shame!]

A head strong woman is a problem to boys and B!TCHES (females) alike.
A woman who has her mind set, has ambition and pride is considered a threat or pestilence
to the accepted ideology that "it's a man's world" and "girls must play and live by a Man's law".
A female brought forth all living things and with that having been said, her kind is much more deserving
of respect. It is a shame that some of us women lack esteem and backbone and side with the very ones
who seek to lock them into a box and dictate their worth. So if my believing in individuality and rights as a woman
causes me to be stigmatized/ labeled as "the foreigner" "chima suck up" then I will wear that like a badge of honor w/ pride and
with my head up.  BELIEVE IT! cool
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
Is that funny?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
go away!
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2011
Where you want me to go?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
away angry
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
Maybe to your heart
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2011

Are you ok? angry
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
Who me? Yes if not me then sorry. Re u?
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 19, 2011
REALITY101:

Who me? Yes if not me then sorry. Re u?

O COURSE I AM OK.
YOU ARE HOWEVER. . .
BI-POLAR.  lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2011
I will pretend just for one time like I didn't read that name calling. So I pass
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 19, 2011
OK HUN wink
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by Ranoscky(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2011
ragdollz:

Heewheewwwheeeewwheeeeeweeheeeee

lmao, it's obvious MzChimp is a 47 y/o divorcee venting her frustrations on u guys while she waits and prays Mr Chima leaves his 19 y/o girlfriend and come back home to his ugly fat ex-wife and monkey-face tots grin. Meanwhile, woman to woman, if I were MzChimp I'll go back to school and brush up on my English cos her grammar is atrocious grin ("someone HAVE to be the icon"wink heee heee heee ATROCIOUS!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Mr Chima? by pinkrex(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2011
Mrs. Chima where are you? Yu r certainly a star o

What have you really done to deserve all this byutiful n ugly compliments from 'some' NL 'single but married', 'Idiots'?

Well, no names mentioned. Only the guilty ones will attack back.
Hehehe ms chima my NL 'star'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Need Serious Financial Assistance / Canino Lamborghini Watch For Sale / I Have Had Enough!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.