Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (47299 Views)

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Gandollaar(f): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with
Stop regurgitating like a helpless he-goat. The lawyer to the youth said he has pictures and videos, why not wait till after the matter before displaying this kind of zombiesm.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by pstnicodemus(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
How do people end up with bullets injuries in the videos we watch on IG?
How many versions dem don talk now? They first denied, then said it was Photoshop, now it's blank bullets.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by ilyasom(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blackking98:

It's a joke quit alright but at this point in time it was unnecessary due to the situation on ground

Which situation on ground. Lol
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Gandollaar(f): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Unik3030:
All I can say about d Lekki shooting is that both parties aren't sincere so they are covering lies with lies.

it's obvious DJ switch lied n other endsars activist n also the government isn't sincere so both parties aren't telling us what happened.

questions d government needs to answer
*d Fashola camera
*who called d soldiers n what were they called for?
*y didn't they calm protesters in other places but prefer where Tinubu is making his money?

questions d soldiers need to answer
*were u there that night?
*who called u n what did he call u to come n do?
*u agree shooting occurred,who fired it?
*u agree u used blank bullet but we say a 2005 Nigeria navy bullet,did it come from d sky?

questions for DJ switch to answer
*how many were killed?
*we agreed your phone went off at a time so u couldn't capture d scenes,are u d only one with phone there or only your phone can capture d scenerio?
*u admitted to speaking with the soldiers shooting,did he paused the shooting so he can speak with u or u have bullet proof?

questions for endsars protesters
*u once had an affiliation with Atiku during campaign n now u are leading a protest against a government that defeated your preferred candidate,can u prove beyond reasonable doubt that u aren't sponsored to cause chaos?

*u received a certain amount during the protest, please can u clearly tell us what it was meant for n d services u rendered?

*u posted some pictures online about d protest,can u prove to us that they were real n not fake news to incite violence
This one is a Ghanaian. Sorry.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Necksonnel: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with

You don't need to display your foolishness all over this forum.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Blackking98(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
ilyasom:

Which situation on ground. Lol
Well after going through your bio to see you're from a certain region where common sense is a rare commodity, I've elected not to answer you because it's not like you have the capacity to understand.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Necksonnel:

You don't need to display your foolishness all over this forum.
help yourself

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Jaxxcode: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

This statement stinks with Ignorance... undecided
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
mamotalk:

Whose IG? Dj witch?
I don't answer f00l!sh questions. If you quote me with any of your f00lish question again, I won't read it not to talk of replying the f00l!sh question.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by micflo28(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blank bullets abi, atleast tell us who ordered the shooting of the blank bullets and give us your version of the video where the blank bullets were shot. Back up words with proofs mr. Soldier. If no blood was spilled why is Tinubu and sanwolu jittery.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Arckeen: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

i no mean to disrespect you at all, I have just one question to ask you please egbon . HOW OLD ARE YOU?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by khalleb(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Unik3030:
All I can say about d Lekki shooting is that both parties aren't sincere so they are covering lies with lies.

it's obvious DJ switch lied n other endsars activist n also the government isn't sincere so both parties aren't telling us what happened.

questions d government needs to answer
*d Fashola camera
*who called d soldiers n what were they called for?
*y didn't they calm protesters in other places but prefer where Tinubu is making his money?

questions d soldiers need to answer
*were u there that night?
*who called u n what did he call u to come n do?
*u agree shooting occurred,who fired it?
*u agree u used blank bullet but we say a 2005 Nigeria navy bullet,did it come from d sky?

questions for DJ switch to answer
*how many were killed?
*we agreed your phone went off at a time so u couldn't capture d scenes,are u d only one with phone there or only your phone can capture d scenerio?
*u admitted to speaking with the soldiers shooting,did he paused the shooting so he can speak with u or u have bullet proof?

questions for endsars protesters
*u once had an affiliation with Atiku during campaign n now u are leading a protest against a government that defeated your preferred candidate,can u prove beyond reasonable doubt that u aren't sponsored to cause chaos?

*u received a certain amount during the protest, please can u clearly tell us what it was meant for n d services u rendered?

*u posted some pictures online about d protest,can u prove to us that they were real n not fake news to incite violence

You're on point with your Questions
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nigerianization(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

sense fall on you...........
First, the army were NEVER at the toll gate
Then it was hoodlums in army uniform
Thirdly, the army were sharing drinks and water etc...
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Arckeen:
i no mean to disrespect you at all, I have just one question to ask you please egbon . HOW OLD ARE YOU?
help yaself

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Unik3030: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Passion2009:

Another Zombie spotted. Moe is not the leader of the protest - she only offered legal services and as at the time when she tweeted about Atiku's team, Atiku was still with APC and Buhari then.
I guess Atiku was in APC in 2019 n at d same time contesting presidential election with Buhari in d same APC.

u these people are just too dull that it's easy to defeat u in a reasonable argument

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Tonyblessed(m): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Mumu
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by nasirujj(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Toks2008:

How dumb...

Blank ammunitions can kill especially when used by dumb unprofessional army personnels and the use of blanks is considered lethal in dispersing unarmed protesters and it is an international Crime against humanity.

The army keeps making a fool of themselves by openly admitting to Democide which is of equal weight with Genocide.

Foolish Army officer.

pls be realistic blank bullets can't kill, the actor printed the gun to his head and shoot, and what killed him is the glass explosion. or you mean that all those killed at lekki were shot at close range the rifle was place on their body before firing. ok this is the place you refuse to include

""the actor pointed a gun loaded with blanks to his head and reportedly said, “Can you believe this crap?” before pulling the trigger.""
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Tonyblessed:

Mumu
help yaself

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Unik3030: 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sarmiz24:

And u think the government and the yeye army will be sincere I laff in Swahili ; grin and for the question for the protesters ehn u will need to question the whole youth in this Country and how u intend to do that and expect the same reply is what makes me conclude that u be big Mumu wey want try make sense Bleep off
u can't b d judge in your own case,u believe the government can lie but DJ switch n others are angels?

the earlier the better u realise that in all argument we have 3 sides

Mr A's side
Mr B's side
The truth

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Arckeen: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
help yaself
you no Wise my guyyy! You daft gan
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by gbemishile: 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
OmaJoyAudrey:

Sanwo olu openly admitted that people were killed at lekki toll gate and you are here talking shit about Dj Switch
You are a fucking Retard...Your government has not done anything make the lives of citizens better,nobody had be held accountable for the lives lost at lekki toll gate, Fuel price has increased in the space of three months,cost of surviving not even is too fucking but let's keep saying Dj switch is the problem of Nigeria...You are fucking stupid..and I hope you got in hell
Nobody likes this government at all.they have done more harm than good in terms of the economy,but don't use that sentiments to judge them concerning the lekki stuff.
We have had multiple accounts from the protesters,but yet we still believe anything they tell us and refuse to judge them.
Army killed them and threw them into the river
And some protesters say they jumped into the river themselves when the soldiers started shooting.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nigerialagos: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Man just keep your Yeye opinion, I watched the live video.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by fof1: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
dre11:
I wish I brought a rifle to try it on you, army commander jokes with panel member over Lekki shooting

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-i-wish-i-brought-a-rifle-to-try-it-on-you-army-commander-jokes-with-panel-member-over-lekki-shooting

NONESENSE JOKES. YOU SHOULD HAVE TRIED IT ON YOURSELF IN THEIR PRESENCE...
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by fof1: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
dre11:
I wish I brought a rifle to try it on you, army commander jokes with panel member over Lekki shooting

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-i-wish-i-brought-a-rifle-to-try-it-on-you-army-commander-jokes-with-panel-member-over-lekki-shooting

NONESENSE JOKES. PLS YOU SHOULD HAVE TRIED IT ON YOURSELF IN THEIR PRESENCE...
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

You're on the wrong opposite side too. Have you considered using blank bullets was truly the order, but knowing Nigerians, soldiers especially, they can mix the bullets with live. It could be just 2 or 3 or 1 officer.

Both sides are wrong here and something fishy is going on on both sides. And guess what? It's not fvcking surprising! It's Nigeria!
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Dollanaira: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by OmaJoyAudrey(f): 6:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
gbemishile:

Nobody likes this government at all.they have done more harm than good in terms of the economy,but don't use that sentiments to judge them concerning the lekki stuff.
We have had multiple accounts from the protesters,but yet we still believe anything they tell us and refuse to judge them.
Army killed them and threw them into the river
And some protesters say they jumped into the river themselves when the soldiers started shooting.

There is no sentiment in what I have written...Sanwo olu admitted on CNN that people were killed
What more do you want...the governor of Lagos State can admit on national TV that people were killed and you still think people are being sentimental
Whatever fake news flying around is your government way of creating propaganda to gaslight the lekki toll gate shooting
This government doesn't care about you...leave Dj switch alone she has done her part...tackle this fucking government...they are the ones we all should be attacking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu Visits Helicopter's Crash Site, Promise To Renovate Buildings (Photos) / IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.