Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (47372 Views)

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Brandonx(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Miracle2020:
open your dead brain before talking nonsense. The general was talking about blank ammunition. He said he wish he brought a rifle so that he can demonstrate how blank ammunition work. Blank ammunition cannot kill, it can only put a black spot on your body even if the muzzle was on your skin before firing. Stop watching the panel with a bias mind pls
Are you normal? So the people that died at the toll gate it was ghost that shot them.
You better get out of my mention

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by uptimum123(m): 7:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
I don't like it when people with brains but fail to use it quote me. I no know the day I tell you say 78 people were killed for there wey you dey quote me dey write rubbish

I won't be reading your foolish quotes again not to talk of replying it.

So how many people was killed?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by justmondris: 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with
What kind of stupid comment is this?, so you believe this their stupid lie, why didn't they use Tear gas on the protesters ?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by uptimum123(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:

Are you normal? So the people that died at the toll gate it was ghost that shot them.

No one died at toll gate, the initial two the Governor mentioned was not related with lekki toll gate.

One was from yaba and the other died through trauma to the head and he was not even in the vicinity of the toll gate.

Also remember when the Governor mention the two incident, he specifically stated they were being investigated

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
uptimum123:

So how many people was killed?
Sanwo olu said two. But other sources there are saying more than two was killed.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by ityP(m): 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
dre11:
I wish I brought a rifle to try it on you, army commander jokes with panel member over Lekki shooting

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-i-wish-i-brought-a-rifle-to-try-it-on-you-army-commander-jokes-with-panel-member-over-lekki-shooting

But this guy is right. If soldiers shot directly at protesters, the impact would have been catastrophic. But he and the entire army should just admit it: something went wrong on that fateful day and some persons lost their lives

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by uptimum123(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
Sanwo olu said two. But other sources there are saying more than two was killed.

The two people the Governor mentioned didn't die at the lekki toll gate.

One suffered blunt trauma to the head and was few miles away the toll gate.

The other died in yaba

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Longman180(m): 7:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
So somebody cannot play with the panel members again in peace

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with

to start with where you even at the scene cos I was there

have anyone in the scene come out to counter what she has said?

please know what you want to say before saying it
opposition ko, oppressor ni
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by AfroKnight: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
If an educated officer can talk like that, just imagine how the poorly educated recruits reason. Just imagine.

Fela don sing am

“Tell am to go kill
A joro jara joro
No brake, no gear, no sense
A joro jara joro”

They suspend their senses when it’s time to kill unarmed civilians.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by justmondris: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
If this is true, why is it so difficult for them to release the Lekki Toll gate CCTV camera footage. Isn't easier to release the footage than the stress of planting fake camera, lying of using blank bullets. Why did they not use tear gas and how come the CCTV camera stopped working at the exact time you used blank blank ammunition on the peaceful protesters ?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Xclusivedaniel6:

to start with where you even at the scene cos I was there

have anyone in the scene come out to counter what she has said?

please know what you want to say before saying it
opposition ko, oppressor ni
Oga at the scene. So you are one of the jobless insane yooots blocking roads, airport etc thereby making life more difficult for the already oppressed? I wish you were among those shot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by themanderon: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

One day, you will surely stand to answer for the evil you gleefully supported. Mark my words.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by zoedew: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sick joke. I listened to him on Channels TV. The clearly overweight and undoubtedly physically unfit soldier cut the picture of one who thinks the Panel is a circus show! He does not seem to realise that his appearance at the Panel is a tour of duty and a military assignment. Sad to say!
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Eerujeeje: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

who is this mad noun?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by jaytii(f): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
kraftysprouts:

Maybe we should bring weapon experts from outside the country to tell us how BLANKS can produce SPARKS

Blanks produce steam?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by jonnyjustcome22: 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
We are in a useless country where u spend energy and resources on things that ordinary simple technology will solve. If the CCtv where not removed before the incident there will be no need for any useless panel to sit. Purposely the CCtv was remove to clear evidence and where in a country where people don't get punished for evil doing, impunity of the highest is one of this country greatest problem.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Jaqenhghar: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Go and arrest her nah. What are you waiting for?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Brandonx(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
uptimum123:

No one died at toll gate, the initial two the Governor mentioned was not related with lekki toll gate.

One was from yaba and the other died through trauma to the head and he was not even in the vicinity of the toll gate.

Also remember when the Governor mention the two incident, he specifically stated they were being investigated
Madam clap for yourself.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by JAWBONE(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

You must be a FOOL. DJ Switch only streamed a live event of the Nigerian Army embarrassing themselves and you people attempt to turn that around is dead on arrival. This strategy of loved ones not speaking up will only appeal to fools like you. The truth can never be hidden
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by AsiwajuNdigbo: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
1. Dj switch had live broadcast and Army was there.

2. Another camera showed clearly Army firing as they approached protesters.

3. Jide Sanwo Olu, to CNN, said from video he saw Army was there.

4. Army HQ denied it was there.

5. Nigerian Army Colonel Bello said Army was not there.

6. Colonel Bello then changed his story and said they were directed to Lekki protest by Gov Jide Sanwo Olu.

7. Sanwo Olu said he is not Commander-in-Chief, does not possess statutory power to deploy military force.

8. Nigerian Army Brigadier-General Taiwo, a senior rank above Colonel Bello, giving deposition at Judicial Panel says Army was there but fired blanks.

Zoo is in state of confusion!

The protesters have maintained a consistent account that Army was there, fired live bullets and killed unarmed protesters.

On their part, animal kingdom has put forward about ten different versions and all are contradictory to one another.

How is one to trust zoo? How?

In a court of law zoo has repeatedly perjured itself and gave misleading and mischievious statements designed to hide crime.

Biafra come quick!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Toks2008(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
nasirujj:

pls be realistic blank bullets can't kill, the actor printed the gun to his head and shoot, and what killed him is the glass explosion. or you mean that all those killed at lekki were shot at close range the rifle was place on their body before firing. ok this is the place you refuse to include

""the actor pointed a gun loaded with blanks to his head and reportedly said, “Can you believe this crap?” before pulling the trigger.""

Cc: Akainzo

As for lethality of blank bullets, it depends on cartridge type, distance and where the victim is hit just like with real bullets so it is potentially lethal.

Furthermore, the sound of it can also create serous commotion in large crowds that could lead to stampede or people running to their death even if not directly from the blank bullets.

And this is if indeed real bullets were not used.

And @Akainzo please go and get your facts right.

The use of rubber or blank bullets on! (UNARMED PROTESTERS) is a serious crime.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
dre11:
I wish I brought a rifle to try it on you, army commander jokes with panel member over Lekki shooting

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-i-wish-i-brought-a-rifle-to-try-it-on-you-army-commander-jokes-with-panel-member-over-lekki-shooting

even if the military fired blankets bullets and people died is it the work of the military to fire blanket bullets at people at night!
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Miracle2020: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:

did your father die at the toll gate? We have been waiting for the dead body of your family members that we're killed at the toll gate but up till now you have not seen you. We can only hear that Eniola Badmus was killed but later resurrected. May be she is the second Jesus Sha.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
That general is so insensitive undecided
He should bring the rifle and someone should please try with a live bullet on him.

He was talking about trying out blank ammo. But the fact remains that several people sustained gunshot injuries at the toll gate meaning some LE actually used live ammunition.

Spent shells were collected from the scene making it easy to identify which branch of the armed services actually did these things.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Tareq1105: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
How do people end up with bullets injuries in the videos we watch on IG?

People have bullets injuries bcoz it was rubber bullets.

Iron bullets would have killed tens of people considering the analysis of the General.

I'm convinced that it was rubber bullets that was used going by the injuries on the bodies of the wounded EndSars members.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Dedetwo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Is Brigadier Ahmed Ibrahim Taiwo the son of Col. Ibrahim Taiwo who was famous for Asaba massacre?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Tareq1105: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dedetwo:
Is Brigadier Ahmed Ibrahim Taiwo the son of Col. Ibrahim Taiwo who was famous for Asaba massacre?

Ask Google.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Tareq1105:

People have bullets injuries bcoz it was rubber bullets.

Iron bullets would have killed tens of people considering the analysis of the General.

I'm convinced that it was rubber bullets that was used going by the injuries on the bodies of the wounded EndSars members.

To fire rubber bullets on protesters Army had to be there at Lekki.

So are they now admitting they were thete, after denying multiple times they were there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Calls Out Chioma Chukwuka Over Election / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.