Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever (9110 Views)

I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / Ubanja Miseducation, Please Stop Miseducation / Ubanja Last Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
You interpreted it the same way i did.

Chii59:

Yeah. He is. He understands the basics of human psychology and interpersonal relationships. But he knows how to twist it to get the desired effect from his followers.

On the surface, the post about femininity would look like "see? He has nothing against women."
But then he's effectively telling women to step down from chasing success (rich lady) or chasing survival (poor lady) in order to get rid of the masculine energy.

2 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Go make findings, don't argue with me without doing that. Trust me, i do my best to be sure before commenting

MMXX:
Don't say rubbish because you want to prove a point?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by MMXX: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Go make findings, don't argue with me without doing that. Trust me, i do my best to be sure before commenting

Ok..If we keep up with this your opinionated narrative,what will you say bout females putting on trousers and shorts?
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2020
What about it?

MMXX:
Ok..If we keep up with this your opinionated narrative,what will you say bout females putting on trousers and shorts?
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by iLegendd(m): 12:02am On Nov 15, 2020
I'm commenting just for one reason and before I say it, I want to let you guys know I didn't read both posts (the one the OP is complaining about and the one the OP wrote), but the titles. I don't just have the time anymore.

So, I'm commenting because of this man: Nwaezeemmanuel.

I used to pride myself of being the most annoying person on Earth until he registered.

He started by attacking and abusing me, but I ignored him and I'm not bothered. Everyone wants to learn how to seek attention. Maybe, I should open a school for it.

The things I so much dislike about him are

1. When a woman creates a thread, he will always be on the woman's side no matter what she says and he will asslick her.

2. On that thread, he will comment the most. What kind of busy body is that? If there are 100 comments, his will be 70 and everyone else will be 30.

3. He will attack everyone just to defend the lady.

4. He will still be on the thread when everyone is asleep.

5. Is he mentally okay? I know I'm crazy, but this guy is crazier and repulsive with the way he acts.

6. When I was observing him, I used to read his unreasonable comments, but I skip them now.

7. Yes, I do create fun and trashy threads at times for fun, but I wish I'm half as dûmb as him.

I just can't hold my observation any longer.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by MMXX: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
What about it?

Does it make them less feminine?
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by MMXX: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm commenting just for one reason and before I say it, I want to let you guys know I didn't read both posts (the one the OP is complaining about and the one the OP wrote), but the titles. I don't just have the time anymore.

I used to pride myself of being the most annoying person on Earth until he registered.

He started by attacking and abusing me, but I ignored him and I'm not bothered. Everyone wants to learn how to seek attention. Maybe, I should open a school for it.

1. When a woman creates a thread, he will always be on the woman's side no matter what she says and he will asslick her.

2. On that thread, he will comment the most. (What kind of busy body is that?). If there are 100 comments, his will be 70 and everyone else will be 30.

5. Is he mentally okay? I know I'm crazy, but this guy is repulsive with the way he acts.

6. When I was observing him, I used to read his unreasonable comment, but I skip them now.

7. Yes, I do created fun and trashy threads at times for the fun, but I wish I'm half as dûmb as him.

I really don't fancy your clout chasing attitude on this forum but this I do agree with you, I've observed too and you SPOT on.

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Kiddogarcia(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I don't think you know much about feminism or the different waves of feminism. Please take time to do research, it's better than trusting instincts.

Do you know early feminists fought for political liberation and access to open voting by women?! It's not just about wanting what men have biko
Yes maybe I don't know,but the truth is that women wanted a say in the ruling of a then nation,where male child were forcefully enlisted into the army,to fight for the country.if you want to have to have a say or lead,you take the bull by the horn,the truth is that feminism then also had sentiment attached to it,they wanted more,while giving little.

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2020
Attention seeker. You've gotten the attention you desperately need.

Ever since you lied about your sexuality to chase clout, i knew lieing was your forté

iLegendd:

2. On that thread, he will comment the most. What kind of busy body is that? If there are 100 comments, his will be 70 and everyone else will be 30.

5. Is he mentally okay? I know I'm crazy, but this guy is crazier and repulsive with the way he acts.

6. When I was observing him, I used to read his unreasonable comments, but I skip them now.

7. Yes, I do create fun and trashy threads at times for fun, but I wish I'm half as dûmb as him.

7 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2020
Heck no!

MMXX:
Does it make them less feminine?
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Freelane33(m): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2020
Human nature . Coming back and pouring all your frustration on the person that knows what you don’t know is allowed and it’s normal human nature so it doesn’t baffles me . How did RICHARD SLEEPs AT NIGHT knowing that there are some people that doesn’t like him undecided.. I guess he’ll be sleeping without underwear so that all
Of Una go Dey kiss his ASS .. asswipes and asslickers everywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Silentgroper(m): 12:16am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I stopped following the thread after the OP started using femininity to give BS advice.

please can u jxt switch ur gender to female. Gaddem!, phew,! . I feel nauseous when i read ur comments.

5 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:18am On Nov 15, 2020
Hey bro! I get you. The thing is feminism means different things to different people. The media has done a bad job of representing it.

All i believe in is that it preaches fairness, not who gets more. I can write an epistle on this because i love gender-sensitive topics but i will just leave it here.

[quote author=Kiddogarcia post=96050764][/quote]
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by iLegendd(m): 12:20am On Nov 15, 2020
MMXX:
I really don't fancy your clout chasing attitude on this forum but this I do agree with you, I've observed too and you SPOT on.

You have a point.

My advice is: If a man wants to chase clout, he should do it with a purpose and to no one's detriment and the benefit of that action "the clout he chased" should financially benefit him now and forever — legitimately.

This young man I'm talking about is just disgusting. No purpose apart from making the ladies happy and asslicking them.

These ladies will still dump him or cheat on him with people like us who don't give a f*ck.

I hate seeing my fellow man act like a sissy. It pisses me off. I'm suspecting that moniker is a woman — a man can't act that way.

Yes, we all, straight men, like and cherish women, but give them some f*cking space. This young man doesn't give women space.

Always jumping from a female thread to another and defending every sh!tty things they say.

Doesn't he have something to do with his life? If he is making money while he is sleeping, then fine, at least he has achieved something, else, he should use his time in productive thing.

16 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Ever since you lied about your sexuality to chase clout, i knew lieing was your forté

Imagine. He's doing everything to sell his wacky books. Even ubunja he subscribes to, no send am. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2020
iLegendd:

You have a point.

My advice is: If a man wants to chase clout, he should do it with a purpose and to no one's detriment and the benefit of that action "the clout he chased" should financially benefit him now and forever — legitimately.

This young man I'm talking about is just disgusting. No purpose apart from making the ladies happy.

These ladies will still dump him or cheat on him with people like us who don't give a f*ck.

I hate seeing my fellow man act like a sissy. It pisses me off.

Yes, we all, straight men, like and cherish women, but give them some space. This young man doesn't give women space.

Always jumping from a female thread to another and defending every thing they say.

Doesn't he have something to do with his life? If he is making money while he is sleeping, then fine, at least he has achieved something, else, he should use his time in productive thing.

Says the king of clout chasing himself.
Aren't you gay anymore? Did they reject you?

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:24am On Nov 15, 2020
I create a lot of threads for women for their education and because i have the right to.

And i have created specifics for men. You never seemed to comment on any of them - but you come here spewing lies.

iLegendd:

You have a point.

This young man I'm talking about is just disgusting. No purpose apart from making the ladies happy.

I hate seeing my fellow man act like a sissy. It pisses me off.

Yes, we all, straight men, like and cherish women, but give them some space. This young man doesn't give women space.

Always jumping from a female thread to another and defending every thing they say.

6 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by iLegendd(m): 12:27am On Nov 15, 2020
Chii59:

Says the king of clout chasing himself.
Aren't you gay anymore? Did they reject you?

Sweetheart, I don't fight with women — I either make love to them or ignore them.

Have a good night sleep.

9 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

My advice to you is this: Behave like a man (if you're a man) and stop worshipping women. The comment he made about you is very true because I have noticed it as well. I think you're a female by the way.

10 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:21am On Nov 15, 2020
I'm not worshipping. I only cancel lies and it just happens that most of it are against women.

@iLegend posts deceptive content and lies on this platform in the name of controversy - it is his choice.

We are here for different reasons, i respond heavily to gender-sensitive topics and create threads to enlighten men and women - some of which you have not bothered to read.

I am a very very straight guy - I'm sorry if my neutral views trigger you.

grammarnazi2:

Bro, my advice to you is this: Man up and stop worshipping women. The comment he made about you is very true because I have noticed it as well. I think you're a female by the way.

5 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:38am On Nov 15, 2020
3 consecutive threads i created specifically for guys. @iLegend and every other person who thinks I'm one sided, read them, comment and tag me.

Sleep well.

nwaezeemmanuel:
I create a lot of threads for women for their education and because i have the right to.

And i have created specifics for men. You never seemed to comment on any of them - but you come here spewing lies.

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Arsenate(m): 6:17am On Nov 15, 2020
iLegendd:

How the hell are people not seeing this. Nwaezeemmanuel is a female. Even the simpest of simps don't agree with women ALL THE TIME.

14 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Arsenate(m): 6:19am On Nov 15, 2020
grammarnazi2:

My advice to you is this: Behave like a man (if you're a man) and stop worshipping women. The comment he made about you is very true because I have noticed it as well. I think you're a female by the way.
Here's someone with a good head on his shoulder.

6 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm not worshipping. I only cancel lies and it just happens that most of it are against women.

@iLegend posts deceptive content and lies on this platform in the name of controversy - it is his choice.

We are here for different reasons, i respond heavily to gender-sensitive topics and create threads to enlighten men and women - some of which you have not bothered to read.

I am a very very straight guy - I'm sorry if my neutral views trigger you.

As usual, they'll assume you're doing this to get more favours from the ladies here. Or
That you're a female hiding under a male moniker.
Very predictable.

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 15, 2020
Arsenate:

How the hell are people not seeing this. Nwaezeemmanuel is a female. Even the simpest of simps don't agree with women ALL THE TIME.
As usual, predictable.
Youre not smart.

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Akinbahm(m): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chii59:

I equally read the nonsense.
Today, women are manipulative and they manipulate men to fulfil their selfish desires.
Tomorrow, woman use your soft, gentle nature to get your man where you want him.
Rubbish!

Could you summarize the nonsense you read if truly u understand it?

I still wonder how you folks find it hard to read & understand nd not just to reply to get (an) anonymous likes...

The write up was straightforward enough for the blinds to see through nd even those comments self were self explanatory.

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Akinbahm(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I am happy Ubunja added 'miseducation' to the title of his post, because that is exactly what it is.

Some misinformation from the post.

A JSS student should be able to read that passage you culled out and understand it.

Now I really get the logic behind majority of students failing comprehension passage

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Akinbahm:

Could you summarize the nonsense you read if truly u understand it?

I still wonder how you folks find it hard to read & understand nd not just to reply to get (an) anonymous likes...

The write up was straightforward enough for the blinds to see through nd even those comments self were self explanatory.
Yada Yada Yada.

5 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Akinbahm(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chii59:

Yada Yada Yada.

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Erojepromise(f): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
l love love this write up , shortyy more grease to ya elbow, more ink to your pen, more oil for your head. we need more smart females like you in womankind..

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Erojepromise:
l love love this write up , shortyy more grease to ya elbow, more ink to your pen, more oil for your head. we need more smart females like you in womankind..

All these for me ?? I'm blushing o. Thanks ma! I needed to create this thread so ladies don't get deceived by that write up.

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Erojepromise(f): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

All these for me ?? I'm blushing o. Thanks ma! I needed to create this thread so ladies don't get deceived by that write up.
it is of utmost importance that ladies brace up and start accepting the truth. be it hard or bitter. l totally disagreed with ubunja miseducation and because l refuse to miseducated and misled l was in my masculinity according to him. lol me that is a girly girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Girls Who Pout Their Lips To Take A Selfie Looks Like Pepeye (pictures) / If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be / She Has No Nipplesx (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.