Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever (9176 Views)

I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / Ubanja Miseducation, Please Stop Miseducation / Ubanja Last Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by baiaon(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Akinbahm:

Better take a break from these keyboard warriors...
Better continue tucking your tail in between your legs
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by baiaon(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dapcity007:

Bro that language is very strong and offensive tone it down for the sake of dialogue and discussion from all parties
My apologises for hurting your delicate sensibilities Mr redpiller
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by baiaon(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
I want some of that weed you are smoking
Hi Nwaezeemmanuel

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by baiaon(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
He couldn't even spell your monickre

@Emboldened
Neither can you

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
baiaon:
My apologises for hurting your delicate sensibilities Mr redpiller

OK Bro
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Akinbahm(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
baiaon:
Better continue tucking your tail in between your legs

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ubunja(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Don't tell me you people are still crying over that majestic writeup on Femininity. The women for whom it's meant love It. It's a beautiful article.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
ubunja:
Don't tell me you people are still crying over that majestic writeup on Femininity. The women for whom it's meant love It. It's a beautiful article.

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
baiaon:
Would you believe me If I told you all the ladies on this thread "whining" about ubunja would gladly visit him in his hotel room if he ever travelled to Nigeria and touch their toes while he bursts a nut in their guts?

BRO YOU TRUELY, TRUELY UNDERSTAND THE FEMALE PYSCHE VERY WELL.

Of course na commotion go happen because dem no go fit hold on to the long queue for him hotel door. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Notateflonguy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:
I'm writing this based on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6242360/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-femininity/1#95844154

Y'all probably hate me now cause of my stubborn nature, I say it as I see it without twisting words. And I very much don't care about what any of you think or feel about me, because no one here feeds me nor clothes me. I don't censor words neither do I look face. And I'm not a premium beans like some ladies. I believe what I'll achieve in life, I definitely will with the help of God Almighty.

We thank God you're not a premium beans or yam or whatever you think you are. Having read the very long story you wrote i expected it to be somewhat logical but you all are the same.

The fact that some ladies out there actually act properly still does not mean a guy should not equip himself with what it takes to be a real man. What's the probability that he'll meet a lady that's not a premium beans( grin using your word) like other ladies?...in life there are good ones and there are bad ones. It's not my business on who is good or bad. What matters to me and what should matter to any reasonable guy is to seek ways of how to improve his self worth and also understand how interpersonal relationships work which can only be learnt from legends like ubunja and the rest and other profiting books.

So young lady, focus on having a good life and stop involving yourself in the masculine world you have little or no idea about.

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin fair enough, but try to stop lieing just because you want to defame someone

baiaon:

@Emboldened
Neither can you
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Notateflonguy:

We thank God you're not a premium beans or yam or whatever you think you are. Having read the very long story you wrote i expected it to be somewhat logical but you all are the same.

The fact that some ladies out there actually act properly still does not mean a guy should not equip himself with what it takes to be a real man. What's the probability that he'll meet a lady that's not a premium beans( grin using your word) like other ladies?...in life there are good ones and there are bad ones. It's not my business on who is good or bad. What matters to me and what should matter to any reasonable guy is to seek ways of how to improve his self worth and also understand how interpersonal relationships work which can only be learnt from legends like ubunja and the rest and other profiting books.

So young lady, focus on having a good life and stop involving yourself in the masculine world you have little or no idea about.
Searching for your point...
I'll tell you when I find it.

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dapcity007:

Hmmm OK
Just keep an open mind don't result to emotive reasoning to pass your point

Any woman that airs opposing views is termed emotional by you Alfa mails.

I still stand by what I wrote earlier, ubunja's threads are not original. That she male doesn't have the mental capacity to come up with stuff like that.

If you want the real stuff directly from the source, go to reddit.

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ardar:

I still stand by what I wrote earlier, ubunja's threads are not original. That she male doesn't have the mental capacity to come up with stuff like that.

Okay I can understand where you are coming from with regards to him sourcing his material from reddit ,but what I don't understand and i see as an emotional response with regards to calling ubunja a she male,transgendered,he she,haemaphrodite,himher,have you his picture before how much more his unclothedness,if you have seen them and gave these responds I'm sorry for my hasty judgement, but if not find the fact and stop these squabble

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ubunja(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ardar:

thank you for the compliment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Notateflonguy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Chii59:

Searching for your point...
I'll tell you when I find it.
Please do.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Notateflonguy(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ardar:

On what basis will you call something not original?. Have you tried it out it and it turned out to be unreal?. Why don't y'all get your facts right before criticizing.
The real stuff that are on reddit were written by same human beings not some gods.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ubunja(m): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
WORDWORLD:

That's why ubunja will forever remain the Don and never a COWARD. He has maintained his moniker despite all odds. grin
they don't know ubunja. After all this time. The Miseducations are a force of nature.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
jornwhite:

Quiting fooling yourself or flattering yourself rather, i tired of all these i make my money noise, please do, buh we all know @the end of the day. you will want to settle for a man that as more money than you and can provide for you.
If feminity undermines what you stand for simply marry money cos marriage is not for you.
In your office were you slave for money, does your boss respect you, don't you get insult doing ur job. all these women there husband will talk one they'll reply twenty go to there offices n see the insult & disrespect they embrace from there boss. keep fooling ya'selves

Please shut up. You're delusional. As if you don't answer to a man in your office too. Nkita ara.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Notateflonguy:

Lol kid, your self worth is diminishing day by day. By the time you know it, you'll start beginning for crumbs from women.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by SILENTandSMART2: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ardar:

Abeg wetin be alfa mails angry

Sis I don't like it at all sad

Call them the real name alpha not alfa

The alfa means a man of God

Call them their name please,

The Alfas in the house won't like this at all wink

You get dat ? wink
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Akinbahm:

Bro, I like your courage sincerely you took your time to explain things for her but sadly am 101% sure she will still take ur write up out of context. Well, it's not her fault nature is working on her side instead of her to admit and cut her loss but she will rather drag u and/or result it to abuse...

Note: No point arguing with a lady who think through emotions b4 logic

Lol you wanna talk about emotions now? That's your last card huh. You'll see a big ass woman and your dîck rises immediately, you beg a woman on a daily basis just to insert your third leg, you're afraid that a woman will leave you if she starts fending for herself! And you dare come here to talk of emotions?! Ha! You're the sissy here my brother. A fvcking chicken. That's what you are

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by SILENTandSMART2: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wetin dey happen for dis thread gan gan ? grin

Ano from the beginning say this thread go contain arguments , long epistles,

I don't even stress myself smiley

smiley
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol you wanna talk about emotions now? That's your last card huh. You'll see a big ass woman and your dîck rises immediately, you beg a woman on a daily basis just to insert your third leg, you're afraid that a woman will leave you if she starts fending for herself! And you dare come here to talk of emotions?! Ha! You're the sissy here my brother. A fvcking chicken. That's what you are

I don't why you have these preconceived notion bias to validate your argument,picking on the MASCULINE EGO syndrome which is actually counter logical every one has ego,every one lust ,everyone has one time been envious over another success don't make these a gender issue
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Notateflonguy(m): 8:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

Lol kid, your self worth is diminishing day by day. By the time you know it, you'll start beginning for crumbs from women.

Ok
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by jornwhite: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

Please shut up. You're delusional. As if you don't answer to a man in your office too. Nkita ara.

you are the one whose needs to STFU, you're the one nagging, i am not the one who has a problem with hierarchy.
If formal organisations men built have a structure & chain of command why will God's creation be an exception, i understand & accept in life i will be above some and below some.
I am answerable to my boss cos CoC gives him/her the authority, hypocrisy is when women slave up @ the office buh get home to their husbands n start nagging am not your maid. if you can't submit stay out of marriage. simple & short

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dapcity007:

I don't why you have these preconceived notion bias to validate your argument,picking on the MASCULINE EGO syndrome which is actually counter logical every one has ego,every one lust ,everyone has one time been envious over another success don't make these a gender issue
Point of correction "every man lusts"!

I'm picking on masculine ego? Lol you ain't seen nothing yet. The way you're fidgeting right now is how most women feel when y'all come here every day to make all sorts of derogatory statements towards them.

And no, it's no gender issue. But your cohorts have made it so.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
jornwhite:

you are the one whose needs to STFU, you're the one nagging, i am not the one who has a problem with hierarchy.
If formal organisations men built have a structure & chain of command why will God's creation be an exception, i understand & accept in life i will be above some and below some.
I am answerable to my boss cos CoC gives him/her the authority, hypocrisy is when women slave up @ the office buh get home to their husbands n start nagging am not your maid. if you can't submit stay out of marriage. simple & short

You're answerable to a boss so is a woman. What's your point you confused creature? Lol. Kai grin

A woman makes her money while answering to a boss, and so do you. You're actually the one angry and nagging here. If you can't stand a woman who answers to a boss, go get a intimacy gadget you can control. Lol men!
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

I'm picking on masculine ego? Lol you ain't seen nothing yet. The way you're fidgeting right now is how most women feel when y'all come here every day to make all sorts of derogatory statements towards them.

Every man lust are you saying women too don't lust, they don't have sexual desires, I know that some of my bros might seem inconsiderate too the plight women face so many women bashing articles on nairaland,women also bash men online but that does not justify our action,I apologize for our general insensitivity, but don't make matter worse ,lets engage with dialogue and not result too offensive language
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

Please let accept responsibility and not throw blame to one another
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by jornwhite: 9:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

You're answerable to a boss so is a woman. What's your point you confused creature? Lol. Kai grin

A woman makes her money while answering to a boss, and so do you. You're actually the one angry and nagging here. If you can't stand a woman who answers to a boss, go get a intimacy gadget you can control. Lol men!

I don't work under anybody, you can either believe am a brokeass or a boss on my own.
seems you have comprehension issues, the question is if a woman can answer to her boss then why should it be a problem answering to her husband. incase you havent heard ned nwokwo is about taking his 6th wife, intimacy gadget is not for men wink
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by angelfallz(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

First of all, lol, why would a woman work just to be appreciated by men? I'm working to make money bruh.

Now you misunderstood what i typed previously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Need For A Lubricant: A Must For Your Sex Actions. / Martha Kay ‘PUS.SY’ Being Released In Series (more PUS.SY Pics Leaks ONLINE) / If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.