Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever (10463 Views)

I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / Ubanja Miseducation, Please Stop Miseducation / Ubanja Last Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
Trying to use my ego against me?! Nice try...

Mister demmy, good night or good morning... whatever!

You're the only one aware of this 'superior knowledge'.

You are predictable like your folks you all take the bait

I knew you will react
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Regex: 4:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Shortyy:

Nigga is Adele complaining to you that she's hurt? Why do y'all think every woman get hurt after separation?

[s]And what emotion are you talking about here? I'm giving him facts about things you're talking about emotions. At this stage in my life I'm only working towards a better life for myself and my parents (cuz it's long overdue) I could really care less about y'all opinion or whatever. Not every woman's life revolve around men, some people are honestly and genuinely happy without headaches. Men is a little plus, just a little plus to a woman who knows what she's doing with her life. Not your regular 2k gang that y'all use to massage your ego.[/s]

Well, Adele lost a huge sum to her husband via divorce court, and she's paying alimony too I think. Who wouldn't get hurt after such divorce rape?

As for the strikes out, save it for your boyfriend/intending boyfriend. I don't need to know when you started doing the basics for yourself.

Also, have a good day ahead today. Bye!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Regex:

Well, Adele lost a huge sum to her husband via divorce court, and she's paying alimony too I think. Who wouldn't get hurt after such divorce rape?

As for the strikes out, save it for your boyfriend/intending boyfriend. I don't need to know when you started doing the basics for yourself.

Also, have a good day ahead today. Bye!
Lmao! You sit in your rickety apartment assuming nonsense. When you're big you're big OK? No amount of money extorted from that gold digger that will break Adele. She has enough money to completely buy that man. Lol but funny enough Adele is now the one feeding this guy, while it shouldn't have been the other way round. (According to you alpha males wannabes)

And as for the one you're cancelling, yes you need to put that at the back of your skull to stop thinking every lady's life revolve around men. People are just trying to live their best life.

Have a nice day too. wink

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2020
demmymoney:

How many progressives in Nigeria are clamouring for good governance and sound economic policies

All ya just do is to condemn Nigeria and look down on Nigeria and u want we normal people to accept ur aberrations..... Impossible!!!!!

Moreover without good morals a society will end up just like the FRENCH REVOLUTION where atheists,genderless and sexless ruled at that time in France
You would still kill for a French visa.

That's the bottom line truth.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Shortyy:

Lmao! You sit in your rickety apartment assuming nonsense. When you're big you're big OK? No amount of money extorted from that gold digger that will break Adele. She has enough money to completely buy that man. Lol but funny enough Adele is now the one feeding this guy, while it shouldn't have been the other way round. (According to you alpha males wannabes)

And as for the one you're cancelling, yes you need to put that at the back of your skull to stop thinking every lady's life revolve around men. People are just trying to live their best life.

Have a nice day too. wink

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

As an African man , a strong redpiller and Alpha male, I'm am fully in support of strong willed ,independent ,thinking,conservative women whom I will call ALPHA females who are ambitious , goal driven, intelligent ,non radical feminist, and attain success in their respective field whether in Politics,Business,Career,Art,Entertainment,etc, by their own merit and hard work
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Writeup is for ladies so I don't have anything to say cool
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 9:50am On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

As an African man , a strong redpiller and Alpha male, I'm am fully in support of strong willed ,independent ,thinking,conservative women whom I will call ALPHA females who are ambitious , goal driven, intelligent ,non radical feminist, and attain success in their respective field whether in Politics,Business,Career,Art,Entertainment,etc, by their own merit and hard work
Copy and paste nonsense!

What point have you passed?!
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
Copy and paste nonsense!

What point have you passed?!
Lolzz
To reinforce conservatism among my nairaland brothers and sisters so as not to pollute our culture , I result to copy and paste
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Iamgrey5(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
MhisTahrah:
This section is now a shadow of itself, unfortunately.

Iamgrey5, that's it.
Lol.

I am older now

No time for those olden days pranks. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

Lolzz
To reinforce conservatism among my nairaland brothers and sisters so as not to pollute our culture , I result to copy and paste
Why not use your other account?!

Embarrassed?
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by stanliwise(m): 11:58am On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

This last part don’t sit well with redpill community and moreso to the misinformationist last post about women being feminine. Abeg why The contradiction?

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
stanliwise:

This last part don’t sit well with redpill community and moreso to the misinformationist last post about women being feminine. Abeg why The contradiction?

Who are you to judge the Amoral Redpiller community??

I'm a conservative and a member of the community these is MY objective opinion
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by stanliwise(m): 12:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dapcity007:

Who are you to judge the Amoral Redpiller community??

I'm a conservative and a member of the community these is MY objective opinion
Oh so you gave yourself those title or it was earned? grin grin Stop sounding like a wanna be
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by demmymoney(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
I
ePoster:
You would still kill for a French visa.

That's the bottom line truth.

Answer me u bloody abortionist!!!!!
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
demmymoney:
I

Answer me u bloody abortionist!!!!!
Use your other account.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
still on these arguements again
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
stanliwise:
Oh so you gave yourself those title or it was earned? grin grin Stop sounding like a wanna be

Are u GAY??
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
stanliwise:

Redpillers don't support strong-willed, independent, ambitious women who are intelligent and goal driven...

Redpiller don't support weak-wiilled, dependent, the 'abeg send me rechargecard' crew. Those who are unable to start and sustain an intelligent conversation...

The fisrt deals a severe blow to your ego.

The second to your pocket.

Answer this simple question, how is the ideal woman? According to your 'repill' doctrines.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
stanliwise:
A wannabe?!

What makes you a redpiller?

The 'divine' ability to avoid the manipulative clutches of women?!

That's common sense...

Which isn't special or deserving of a title.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
Redpillers don't support strong-willed, independent, ambitious women who are intelligent and goal driven...

Redpiller don't support weak-wiilled, dependent, the 'abeg send me rechargecard' crew, who are unable to sustain an intelligent conversation. Those who are unable to start and sustain an intelligent conversation...

Answer this simple question, how is the ideal woman? According to your 'repill' doctrines.

You are being sexist if you don't understand the meaning of amoral and perception , these is a hasty generalization

Do you understand the word Amoral and Perceptions why making hasty generalization of redpillers you are being Sexist
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by demmymoney(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
Use your other account.

I have only one account dude

Answer my fucking question u gay!!!!
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by stanliwise(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:

Redpiller don't support weak-wiilled, dependent, the 'abeg send me rechargecard' crew, who are unable to sustain an intelligent conversation. Those who are unable to start and sustain an intelligent conversation...

I am not a redpiller, Infact I was trying to spot the contraction in their doctrines. To me they are some set of confused boys who don’t have any specific doctrine. Anyone say anything he like as much as it sounds encouraging for men at that point. Some says they are A, some said it is AB some said it is A-B, some said it is a financial assistance.
Infact right now it doesn’t really mean anything.
Even “Ted Bundy” wanna be are under the redpill, people who are suppose to be having sessions in the psychiatric hospital are also redpill.

Funny thing is that they don’t speak about men like they do about women.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=Dapcity007 post=96212113][/quote] Sexist?!

He disagreed with you. Apparently, repillers who are so anti-Nigerian women...because of the latter's entitlement mentality...don't appreciate independent and ambitious females.

What do I expect from those of follow a movement of contradictions.

I asked you a question earlier.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by stanliwise(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
A wannabe?!

What makes you a redpiller?

The 'divine' ability to avoid the manipulative clutches of women?!

That's common sense...

Which isn't special or deserving of a title.
Okay let me ask you a question. I studied psychology for three years, and I like to know why there hasn’t been any credible research showing a wide gap of manipulation among gender. In others words that manipulation is a woman thing?

Please respond with fact and be ethical
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by demmymoney(m): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Redpill is the antidote to radicalized feminism.

Simple!!!!
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
stanliwise:
I am not a redpiller, Infact I was trying to spot the contraction in their doctrines. To me they are some set of confused boys who don’t have any specific doctrine. Anyone say anything he like as much as it sounds encouraging for men at that point. Some says they are A, some said it is AB some said it is A-B, some said it is a financial assistance.
Infact right now it doesn’t really mean anything.
Even “Ted Bundy” wanna be are under the redpill, people who are suppose to be having sessions in the psychiatric hospital are also redpill.

Funny thing is that they don’t speak about men like they do about women.
Okay. I misunderstood your comment.

I dislike people whose beliefs aren't consistent.

The Redpillers priority are 'women' instead of their health, career, education...

It's just just 'women'!
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by demmymoney(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:

The Redpillers priority are 'women' instead of their health, career, education...

It's just just 'women'!

Nooo u don't understand redpill at all

Redpill covers every aspect of life that relates to both the male and the female
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by SILENTandSMART2: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Everybody on dis thread wey don comment apart from me nah eleribu angry

Dey drag werey matter up and down sad
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
stanliwise:

Okay let me ask you a question. I studied psychology for three years, and I like to know why there hasn’t been any credible research showing a wide gap of manipulation among gender. In others words that manipulation is a woman thing?

Please respond with fact and be ethical
Get my point...

Personally, I consider both sexes to be manipulative...women more so than men.

Sorry!

It's the repercussion of the global culture that women are the weaker sex and meant to be served.

I don't believe that the whole 'redpill' ish should be some sort of movement. But a liberal way of life, like feminism.

Men shouldn't be obligated to cater to their women's every need- Redpill ideology.

Women shouldn't obligate their man to cater to their every need- Feminism.

They are complimentary.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:
Get my point...

Personally, I consider both sexes to be manipulative...women more so than men.

Sorry!

It's the repercussion of the global culture that women are the weaker sex and meant to be served.

I don't believe that the whole 'redpill' ish should be some sort of movement. But a liberal way of life, like feminism.

Men shouldn't be obligated to cater to their women's every need- Redpill ideology.

Women shouldn't obligate their man to cater to their every need- Feminism.

They are complimentary.

So u can speak with these kind of objectivity
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by stanliwise(m): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
ePoster:

It's just just 'women'!
Exactly the worry and the fact most guys don’t see. The more you spend time on a something the more you tend to know a lot about such things. A lot doesn’t mean the good side. I had my pals that spent all their University days hunting women and they were so good at it, like good with manipulating girls and knowing all the tricks(I was with them at some point though). It is same thing we see here.

But guess what? It never really made them really better at other things than a typical guy who was spending is time learning how to pay a guitar!
Everyone just get better at any activity with time, good or bad ones.

Better men were made because of better life principle and decision. Aside being a love-vendor or a gigollo, knowing how to get women never really add anything worthwhile to your life and more is doesn’t even make you a better husband in the future.

An example is just like learning how to play chess very well, if you are not gonna be a professional in it then it is best you grow from it and do it time to time but this one on Nairaland would later know how their perversion for women wasn’t really worth the hype.

Aside that most of their theories are full of truth with just one side of the story. They never create a world where things are sane. It is only a world where they are on the good end and any other person is to please them. This is sadism at it core
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ePoster: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
demmymoney:

Nooo u don't understand redpill at all

Redpill covers every aspect of life that relates to both the male and the female
Mgtow means 'Men Going Their Own Way'.

That's self-explanatory.

The Mgtow's on this forum don't get that movement is founded on the idea that women are the root of all evils and should be completely avoided if possible.

No relationships, no marriage, and with time and dedication...no sex.

Have you heard the word 'celibate monk?'

I doubt.

As an alpha-male, your priority shouldn't be dominating one woman in a relationship that ought not to exist.

Your concern rather would be your health, career, etc...

When last did you exercise? or start a diet?

Do you have a job? Is that more important than the women you're obsessed with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / All The Best Quotes In One Place. Random Quotes And Memes / When You Find That "Perfect" Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.