Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man (4219 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / She Called Me A 1minute Man.until I Proved Her Wrong With This Combination. / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by muller101(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2020
You are depressed because you can't perform while engaging in pre marital sex. May erection depart from you. Till the day you get married
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by estyvino(m): 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Unless you don't take alcohol drink, it's not drug per say.

Just two bottles of medium stout or two bottles legend stout. You will just put on your boxer kux ur tired of thrusting without coming. ""and be going""

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Meteng: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Now, now, now, you don collect 5 times, you still dey plan more. You wan kill yourself ni?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Efewestern: 12:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
BennyN:
Hello everyone,

Please I'm creating this thread to only ask for your help and what I can do to better my condition, No insults please.

I have been on nairaland for years now and I have seen people get help from here, although I created this new account because of this thread.

My name is Ben, I'm 26yrs old and a final year student.
I have always been skeptical about having sex in a relationship even though I have dated couple of girls, for eight years now I have also been battling with masturbation and I have tired all I could to stop, the longer I can go is just 1month. I had a girlfriend before I got admission into uni, broke up with her in my first year and decided not to date again, down to my 3rd year, I met another girl and I strictly told her that I wasn't ready to have sex and she accepted, few months later we had issues and we went our separate ways.
Earlier this year, I met another babe, everything was good and I refused to tell her that I was a virgin so that she wouldn't underate me, I actually thought I could perform very well in bed until that faithful day.
I had sex, my first ever sex at age 26, after about 45mins of pre-intimacy, I penetrated her and in less than 5 thrust, I ejaculated....
I couldn't believe it myself as she still held me down and was craving for more, I told her and she was disappointed.
After couple of minutes again, I was erected and same thing happened, this time she was upset and I begged her and confess that it was my first time but she left with anger. I felt really bad and on the second thought I encouraged myself by saying it was my first time after all, maybe next time I will do better.
Yet another time came and still same story for 5times now. But this time she truly understood and always encourage me, I also promised her to see a doctor but I don't have any money with me and I don't want to take anyhow sexual enhancement drug as we all know the side effect.
We were supposed to meet again this weekend but I refused because I didn't want to feel depressed again.

Please Nairalanders what could be wrong with me, is it normal when you first start having sex, is it because I have been masturbating over the years?

Please forgive any error in my writing.
Thanks.

Use protection to reduce sensitivity.

Men burst faster during their first round, by the second and third you should be able to handle yourself.

And avoid drugs and eat well, you will be fine.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by JasperVII(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Coolboss(f): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Everyone with his or her own problem

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by babaneenoni(m): 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
be doing workout everyday for a month or more u will thank me latter that my secret of doing 3 to 4 rounds

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Dharniel600(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
blazepascal:
mate ..just practice edging and work on your pelvic floor muscle you are good to go, and try stopping masturbation it wont be easy though.
I swear bro. Kegel exercises works really good for premature ejaculation and weak erection. No need for drugs
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Ofadaman(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
blazepascal:
mate ..just practice edging and work on your pelvic floor muscle you are good to go, and try stopping masturbation it wont be easy though.

How will he practice edging without masturbating, i tire for some nairaland adviser's
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Duru009(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick/fertile

-It makes your penis bigger and turgid for action anytime.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. *"This is the final bus-stop"* . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #8000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Chat me up now:

Its cheap and affordable for all (Age 25+).

08187844713: WhatsApp only.

*NB: Nationwide delivery*
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Duru009(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
FINAL SOLUTION!

*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick/fertile

-It makes your penis bigger and turgid for action anytime.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. *"This is the final bus-stop"* . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #8000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Chat me up now:

Its cheap and affordable for all (Age 25+).

08187844713: WhatsApp only.

*NB: Nationwide delivery*
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by blazepascal(m): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ofadaman:

How will he practice edging without masturbating, i tire for some nairaland adviser's
then he should start kegel exercise that would be better
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by blazepascal(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dharniel600:
I swear bro. Kegel exercises works really good for premature ejaculation and weak erection. No need for drugs
yes

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
nothing is wrong with u physically biko
dont go and use a drug from a quark to destroy ur system
u need to relax when having sex and when doing it do it with someone u comfortable with.In that way the anxiety go comot

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Just imagine.
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Owologbo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
BennyN:
Hello everyone,

Please I'm creating this thread to only ask for your help and what I can do to better my condition, No insults please.

I have been on nairaland for years now and I have seen people get help from here, although I created this new account because of this thread.

I have always been skeptical about having sex in a relationship even though I have dated couple of girls, for eight years now I have also been battling with masturbation and I have tired all I could to stop, the longer I can go is just 1month. I had a girlfriend before I got admission into uni, broke up with her in my first year and decided not to date again, down to my 3rd year, I met another girl and I strictly told her that I wasn't ready to have sex and she accepted, few months later we had issues and we went our separate ways.
Earlier this year, I met another babe, everything was good and I refused to tell her that I was a virgin so that she wouldn't underate me, I actually thought I could perform very well in bed until that faithful day.
I had sex, my first ever sex at age 26, after about 45mins of pre-intimacy, I penetrated her and in less than 5 thrust, I ejaculated....
I couldn't believe it myself as she still held me down and was craving for more, I told her and she was disappointed.
After couple of minutes again, I was erected and same thing happened, this time she was upset and I begged her and confess that it was my first time but she left with anger. I felt really bad and on the second thought I encouraged myself by saying it was my first time after all, maybe next time I will do better.
Yet another time came and still same story for 5times now. But this time she truly understood and always encourage me, I also promised her to see a doctor but I don't have any money with me and I don't want to take anyhow sexual enhancement drug as we all know the side effect.
We were supposed to meet again this weekend but I refused because I didn't want to feel depressed again.

Please Nairalanders what could be wrong with me, is it normal when you first start having sex, is it because I have been masturbating over the years?

Thanks.
Chief, sex no be work na.
on a serious note; your environment matters a lot.
Also, remove your mind (think about something different entirely) while in the act.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by baralatie(m): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
BennyN:
Hello everyone,

Thanks.
come oh!

so you want to pack bus stop on top woman abi

on top of woman you want to go 24 hours of jungle feeling

because I don't get you the 5 minutes too much abi wetin happen

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by baralatie(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
babaneenoni:
be doing workout everyday for a month or more u will thank me latter that my secret of doing 3 to 4 rounds
on top wetin?
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by baralatie(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
BennyN:

Please what is Burantashi and where can I get it?. Thanks
you will just kill yourself for nothing
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by BennyN: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
baralatie:

come oh!

so you want to pack bus stop on top woman abi

on top of woman you want to go 24 hours of jungle feeling

because I don't get you the 5 minutes too much abi wetin happen

Lol not 5minutes but I meant 5 thrust, just like put and withdraw five times and I will cum
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by baralatie(m): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
BennyN:

Lol not 5minutes but I meant 5 thrust, just like put and withdraw five times and I will cum
ehen!

so!

there is nothing wrong with you!
your mind and body is yet to adjust or mature on the process.therefore do not become anxious.as you become more aware of your body.you develop the style that suits you.

don't go and injure your sex organs o!
because if that thing develop fault hmmmm! na there you go pack yourself go mechanic workshop

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by kstyle2(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bro, stay away from sugary stuffs, do lots of fruits. Also, do not see sex as a big deal. There's more to life than sex.
However, if you insist on taking stuffs, someone suggested samsu oil. I once walked in and heard some guys talk about using it back then in their university days. You can get it from jumia. Also, visit kokolade on IG. Stay away from masturbation, alcohol.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by OKOATA(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Take black bullet like 20 mins before sex, you go last pass olumo rock.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Mandyoluchi(m): 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=musicproducer post=96057917]

solu 1 think of d bible wen having sex
solu 2 use borotashi wen shes around atleast make her aware u about to use it
solu 3 look for a girl that doesn't like sex so u can just pour n continue ur life without sex drama
solu 4 she can have a side dude to fill her up
solu 5 become a rev father

Abeg what's burutashi

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=Mandyoluchi post=96076105][/quote]man power
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by OwenJesse27(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
BennyN:
Hello everyone,

Thanks.

It because of masturbation ...simple have experience it before .I made up my mind to stop masturbation

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by OwenJesse27(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Temmylee02:
Shooooooooooooooots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issokay,

Guy lemme tell you first of all too much pre-intimacy will always make u come quickly, highest u should pre-intimacy no post pass 5 minutes

And another issue is you should fucking stop masturbating that on it own is a killer. Once u start masturbating with ur palm ur penis skin get used to it so anyday u try having sex u will surely cum early because v@ginal inner is much more tender and it lubricate on it own.... Have been down that lane before thank God I stopped.

I can relate with you because I have experience it before .....he should stop masturbation d reason for quick cum is because is dick is use to d hands he use in masturbation ....I just thank God for my life

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Zenithpeak(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Stop masturbation as advised by many on the thread.... Always eat bitter kola especially shortly before the act....

Also make homemade smoothie of tigernuts and date, spice it up ginger.... There you go....

Google this advise and match it your condition before trying it out.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by TheRollingStone: 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
No go do pass your self oo they no Dey give award

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by Iamcloud(m): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Message me 08168251453
Re: I Am Depressed Because I'm A 1minute Man by babaneenoni(m): 3:51am On Nov 16, 2020
baralatie:
on top wetin?
be jogging every morning you will see improvement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Is Thing In Your Area (pic) / Top 5 Countries That Enjoys $ex The Most (no.5 Will Shock You) / ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.