Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend (42104 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Dshocker(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
I pity him,him mumu too much
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Lawsaite: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
cassyrooy:
No be lie o.

When peril and ruin comes for a man, only few has the wherewithal to withstand such perilious end.

Very tragic what happened to our fellow comrade.
I am telling you oo. Me sef had my brush with peril and ruin few days ago.
I japa for my life but I'm still suffering damages.
Na only God save me say the thing no pass as e deh now.
And it wasn't woman. It can never be woman for me.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Kunja2: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1371752/nigerian-man-lavishes-n2m-iphone-meant-business-girlfriend/
this Igbere TV sef. It's from Twitter this story emanated. I even dropped a comment. It's from Kelz

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Kinjikitileking(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1371752/nigerian-man-lavishes-n2m-iphone-meant-business-girlfriend/
This is lie joor ...
No man can try such ,,, especially in that trying times ..
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by lordm(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
flemsy15:
Even if u give this one N50M, he go still lavish am, it's in his nature. I used to think poverty makes people wise when it comes to spending money, but it's obvious most times the it's hard to wisely spend money u didn't work for. 'G-boys' and lucky sports bet winners come to mind.
especially sports bet winner. Foolish people, I know one that won about 8million. Less than 4 months the guy is broke and looking for people to borrow him money

12 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Xzellentgraphic: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Any money given to a foolish man will always slip from his hand..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
D Guy Mumu Na Follow Come.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by muyiwaakeredolu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
E go better for ur friend OP...*some text missing*
"No"
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
a true definition of a simp... this issue of guys simping around is getting out of hand ooo
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Jonathan39: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Do you base in lag? I need first grade ok
GIANTPLUSHUB:
As a man, stupid and useless girls that are meant to do nothing but ruin your life will come your way, the vision and set goals you have set for yourself will have you readily prepared to deal with them. I could remember when I was selling UK men's shirts, on that fateful day, I just opened a bale, this useless girl packed first grade nice and sweet men's shirts. 3 for herself, 2 each for her two brothers making 7 shirts which total was #24500 based on say na her boyfriend dey sell am. The kind insult i gave her and her entire family that day mheen!

Till 2day, she still dey try apologize cos that's my last dealing with her. This is a lady of 31 years whereas a 23 years old lady selected for her boss, called him and send him the pictures on whatsapp. Bought it with her money that she will collect it back from him.

For a lady to be a leech has nothing to do with age because FOOLS GROW OLD TOO. Men should wise up!
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
a true definition of a simp...
this issue of guys simping around is getting out of hand ooo.
fine I understand the urge of trying to satisfy a woman but then you gas use sense to understand say your legs gas stand gidigba for ground before u go start to give woman solid benefits...

instead of make the mumu guy call my number wey dey my signature for investment....

if he had put 2 million naira for 25% ROI every month that will be #2.5m a month...if he come decide to leave am for three months... infact he go change girlfriend because the money go dey compound...
i.e 25% of 2.5m in the second month go be 625k+2.5m=3.125m... in the third month, 25% of 3.125m=781,250+3,125,000=3,906,250
Bros see money...

Most of those boys you see flexing no be all of them be Yahoo boys....some are legit forex trader.....
check my signature...it's real

4 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:
Wetin concern some women with investment...they just want to spend spend until is finish.
A lady won't complain to her father about there standard of living but will be complaining everyday to her bf about things.....she grew up in face me I face you that her father could afford but will be complaining her bf mini flat is too small.

Only a foolish man will want to please a woman.
Omo bros, loud am oh.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Do you base in lag? I need first grade ok

No longer sell them. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Joe696:
sad
Mumu man
....Lol. To the girl he is a REAL MAN.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by bigiyaro(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lies
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by richie240: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:
Wetin concern some women with investment...they just want to spend spend until is finish.
A lady won't complain to her father about there standard of living but will be complaining everyday to her bf about things.....she grew up in face me I face you that her father could afford but will be complaining her bf mini flat is too small.

Congratz!
U are part of the liberated few!
cool
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Pearlyakin(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:

I wish i can dash you money for this your reply, abi make i frame am put for house infact you are the man of the year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Damfostopper(m): 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Brother wey mumu..... simpleton for a common girl friend

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mrpojj:

The woman wey go control me like this
Them never born am
My brother stop making mouth � o,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Kubin: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
See wetin #20 meat the curse
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by dikeigbo2(m): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
in the voice of owele rochas.... it is called IBERIBERISM. plus mumurism

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by maximusprime2000: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
this story does not add up at all. pls what is the title of this movie
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by jrusky(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
missimelda01:
Of course, he’ll blame his stupidity on his girlfriend smh angry

The babe clearly never loved him.

No bro he will blame the Devil you know that is our way in Nja. The moment any Nja messed up the next you will hear is it is the devil.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by JasperVII(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
The said man ought to be crucified. I hope he gets what's coming for him
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Decryptor(m): 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wunmi!

While reading the story,i knew it must be a yoruba guy that would be this foolish because Igbo guys are not wired that way!

If we check now, the mumu guy is here on Nairaland abusing Igbos in Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is supper simping and mumuric .

I have no blame for the lady but the guy is disgrace to all men of discipline and integrity

It is Becos of situation like this makes me to pinch my support for redpiler gangs styles

A man that can't sense a gold diggers and manipulative women from afar does not have any business to do with relationship not to talk of marriage!

I swear to slap and beat that guy to stipur dey hungry me self.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by JasperVII(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Decryptor:
Wunmi!

While reading the story,i knew it must be a yoruba guy that would be this foolish because Igbo guys are not wired that way!

If we check now, the mumu guy is here on Nairaland abusing Igbos in Lagos
Stop that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by just4fun(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
One word for this boi!!!!
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Jabioro: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
He scammed himself,he dumbed his spirit man to the stupor...let him carry his fooley cross..his stupidity is beyond Aso rock occupier.

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by victons(m): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
BleedingPen:

I have a lot of things to say:

First, the scam guy is the girl's real boyfriend and the boyfriend will still dump the girl later

Secondly, it's guys like this that lavish money on other's girlfriends, forcing these young guys to engage in several fraudulent activities to meet up.

Thirdly, as much the guy has been stupid, do help him as much as you can. But run away if he repeats such afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Marisujuaku(f): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Michael Bolton's song 'When a man loves a woman.....' comes to mind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.