Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend (42103 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by WandaMaximoff: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Village people with a sprinkle of foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by omonla10(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
How I wish all d commenter here can donate a pair of slaps to ur friend. He deserves more

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by DeSepiero(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Mrken50: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bone head guys everywhere....
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
to all d foolish boys in the house creating thread saying my gf this my gf that.
ask ur self apart from sex what else she dey offer u?.

n to dat mumu man, hang urself

14 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Angelfrost(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
So??! What's the big deal??!... How is it news that a grown ass man woke up one morning and decided to be unfortunate in life??! Abeggi! Let's hear word!!!

I no longer have anything against gold-diggers, as long as grown men willy-nilly avail themselves as suckers for the taking... Same way I also stopped hating on players a long time ago!!!

The game is what it is!... I merely blame the idiot's brother for wasting his hard-earned money on a simpified efulefu.

19 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Chrisjay1998(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Seriously.. the man is a Damn Fool Certainly He's gonna see Hell this period tho

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by grandlexuz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
N
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Born2Breed(f): 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mumu switch activated.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Heartmender1: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wahala for who get gf

6 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Father4all: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
He will die a poor man.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by sanmtiago(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by dessymal(m): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
I have a cane here laced with enough pepper
Can you jst provide that your friend's butt plz even if it's the photocopy of his butt. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by fnep2smooth(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Slap the guy.... He is very stupid.

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Kzinne: 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:
Wetin concern some women with investment...they just want to spend spend until is finish.
A lady won't complain to her about there standard of living before but will be complaining everyday to her bf about things.....she grew up in face I face that her father could afford but will be complaining her bf main flat is too small.

Only a foolish man will want to please a woman.
that's how one went to my friends flat in an urban area with high property prices and said she couldn't date my friend cos he couldn't renovate his flat. Meanwhile she stayed on the far outskirts where's it's like 2 hours drive to town funny enough - the bungalow she stayed in with her family isn't fenced

8 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by spectator101(m): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
The girl never loved him, she just used him and japa when the time was right. Girl wey love you go even dey tell you to invest the money

11 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by cassyrooy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
This story sweet me die.

One useless efulefu just ruined himself.

Make person no curse that girl o, don finally do wetin devil send her to do and nothing else fit touch her.

Big ups for such women that continue to make examples off stupid men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by IJOBA2: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
ADEWUNMI OLAWUNMI WHY NOW cry
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Mrpojj(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by mejai(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Na kayanmatta o

2 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Aguilar(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
oloribu omo alé, ayé eh koni da
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Lawsaite: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please do and call him. This is depressing actually, but we after all are humans.
Just call him and help him before he starts considering suicide seeing that you're the one he confides in.
That girl should be thoroughly dealt with.
This is inhumane

7 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Lawsaite: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
cassyrooy:
This story sweet me die.

One useless efulefu just ruined himself.

Make person no curse that girl o, don finally do wetin devil send her to do and nothing else fit touch her.

Big ups for such women that continue to make examples off stupid men.

Oga trust me, no one is perfect.
Something must kill a man. It might not be woman in your own case.

4 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by tonysunkan: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is serious.

It should be a lesson for dudes.

Putting your trusts in babes can ruin. Shine your eyes.

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Lawsaite: 6:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chummynoni:
Lol. Whoever is destined to be unfortunate, no matter what anybody does, he/she will still be unfortunate..your friend is an unfortunate being
What's this one saying?
You reason like a poor man. Hustle, no one has your destiny written already.
As you make your bed....

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by cassyrooy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lawsaite:

Oga trust me, no one is perfect.
Something must kill a man. It might not be woman in your own case.
No be lie o.

When peril and ruin comes for a man, only few has the wherewithal to withstand such perilious end.

Very tragic what happened to our fellow comrade.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
And then he went to the news station with his friend’s story. Lol
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by chachanga: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Prodigal son 2.0

He will realise the impact of lost opportunities on unfilled potentials now.

He'll be regretting all over the place now but it's too late. Even if the girl gets picked up, the money can't be recovered.

One should waste little effort on the antics of the intentionally-silly, let the friend be careful too.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Shadysen: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
some have food but can't eat...
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Gbengais(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Girls of now adays..so called girlfriend was mad at me for using the proceed from selling my cars to settle my car Instead of buying her a phone .. I ghosted her asap.. she's don dey past sharp sharp. All these girls just wanna use you to climb

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.