Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend (42097 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Lamasta(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
His eyes finally opened after squanderimg the money he never worked for in the first place...
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
It’s not his fault experience sometimes is the best teacher. If u’ve never done business b4 and handled certain amount of money u can’t really know the value of what u have till u lavish it on nothing or invest it wrongly or get scammed cos u don’t know jack about business. A salary earner doesn’t have the skills or experience for business. He needs to acquire it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by History555: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godoverevery:
Wetin concern some women with investment...they just want to spend spend until is finish.
A lady won't complain to her father about there standard of living but will be complaining everyday to her bf about things.....she grew up in face me I face you that her father could afford but will be complaining her bf mini flat is too small.

Only a foolish man will want to please a woman.

One bmw 750li for you.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
He showed her he had money, one has to be wise, and don't spend anyhow on a woman who is not your wife, when the money is not there, she will run away.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by lekki1444: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nigga went from COMFORTABLE to OMO

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Mrpojj(m): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hassanmaye:

My brother stop making mouth � o,

I don tell you finish

2 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
As a man, stupid and useless girls that are meant to do nothing but ruin your life will come your way, the vision and set goals you have set for yourself will have you readily prepared to deal with them. I could remember when I was selling UK men's shirts, on that fateful day, I just opened a bale, this useless girl packed first grade nice and sweet men's shirts. 3 for herself, 2 each for her two brothers making 7 shirts which total was #24500 based on say na her boyfriend dey sell am. The kind insult i gave her and her entire family that day mheen!

Till 2day, she still dey try apologize cos that's my last dealing with her. This is a lady of 31 years whereas a 23 years old lady selected for her boss, called him and send him the pictures on whatsapp. Bought it with her money that she will collect it back from him.

For a lady to be a leech has nothing to do with age because FOOLS GROW OLD TOO. Men should wise up!

Note : i no longer sell them.
No be lie
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Starz825:
a true definition of a simp...
this issue of guys simping around is getting out of hand ooo.
fine I understand the urge of trying to satisfy a woman but then you gas use sense to understand say your legs gas stand gidigba for ground before u go start to give woman solid benefits...

instead of make the mumu guy call my number wey dey my signature for investment....

if he had put 2 million naira for 25% ROI every month that will be #2.5m a month...if he come decide to leave am for three months... infact he go change girlfriend because the money go dey compound...
i.e 25% of 2.5m in the second month go be 625k+2.5m=3.125m... in the third month, 25% of 3.125m=781,250+3,125,000=3,906,250
Bros see money...

Most of those boys you see flexing no be all of them be Yahoo boys....some are legit forex trader.....
check my signature...it's real
Forex worst pass de guy own
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by nagalee(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
omonla10:
How I wish all d commenter here can donate a pair of slaps to ur friend. He deserves more
nor be lie. The guy na bolaji. I Dey para for the guy man.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
jaxxy:
It’s not his fault experience sometimes is the best teacher. If u’ve never done business b4 and handled certain amount of money u can’t really know the value of what u have till u lavish it on nothing or invest it wrongly or get scammed cos u don’t know jack about business. A salary earner doesn’t have the skills or experience for business. He needs to acquire it.
I got scammed of 300k by forex people of ROI of 30%. I don go police station tire. I jst left the idiot guy

3 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by TheMostComplex1: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
As a man, stupid and useless girls that are meant to do nothing but ruin your life will come your way, the vision and set goals you have set for yourself will have you readily prepared to deal with them. I could remember when I was selling UK men's shirts, on that fateful day, I just opened a bale, this useless girl packed first grade nice and sweet men's shirts. 3 for herself, 2 each for her two brothers making 7 shirts which total was #24500 based on say na her boyfriend dey sell am. The kind insult i gave her and her entire family that day mheen!

Till 2day, she still dey try apologize cos that's my last dealing with her. This is a lady of 31 years whereas a 23 years old lady selected for her boss, called him and send him the pictures on whatsapp. Bought it with her money that she will collect it back from him.

For a lady to be a leech has nothing to do with age because FOOLS GROW OLD TOO. Men should wise up!

Note : i no longer sell them.

She's a foolish girl. It's good that you didn't allow her ruin you and your business.

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

I got scammed of 300k by forex people of ROI of 30%. I don go police station tire. I jst left the idiot guy

B4 u invest in any business u must know the in and outs, the ups and downs urself or get a verifiable and trusted person to handle it. Not frnds or frnds of frnds or any sentimental relationship figure. Business is handled as business 1st.

30% ROI on forex is complete scam if they pay u they will definitely scam sm1else while using u as referral to bring others. U didn’t do ur homework b4 investing!!! That’s why u were scammed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Skmoda360(m): 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
lefulefu:
this is what happens when a man makes a woman his priority in life
aint no coincidence that men who tend to be broke for life with no ambition are those men who make women their hundred percent priority in life.see d mumu..money u are supposed to raise from selling those phones and start a business u just gave the phone to a girl.mumurity of the highest order.
This is even beyond simpleton......dude is......... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by chipet67(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Foolish men are very sweet, honestly cheesy

Watch them quote me to insult their mama grin
Likewise foolish ladies dear... That's why whenever men sees them they drill South till they hit pacific
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
jaxxy:

B4 u invest in any business u must know the in and outs, the ups and downs urself or get a verifiable and trusted person to handle it. Not frnds or frnds of frnds or any sentimental relationship figure. Business is handled as business 1st.

30% ROI on forex is complete scam if they pay u they will definitely scam sm1else while using u as referral to bring others. U didn’t do ur homework b4 investing!!! That’s why u were scammed.
Thank you. He was a very close friend
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Starz825(m): 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

Forex worst pass de guy own
na for you wey enter wrong hands.....

forex is a 5 years course...
many of you will go for 2 or 3 month course and start loosing your hard earned money thinking you are already good....
forex is for professionals...

some will even go as far downloading olymp trade scam app wey be binary, thinking they are into forex trading

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by professore(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
lefulefu:
aint no coincidence that men who tend to be broke for life with no ambition are those men who make women their hundred percent priority in life.see d mumu..money u are supposed to raise from selling those phones and start a business u just gave the phone to a girl.mumurity of the highest order.
spot on.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by cassyrooy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lawsaite:

I am telling you oo. Me sef had my brush with peril and ruin few days ago.
I japa for my life but I'm still suffering damages.
Na only God save me say the thing no pass as e deh now.
And it wasn't woman. It can never be woman for me.
I'm equally glad you came out of it with a lesson.

Go and make decisions with your experience, and avoid perilous paths.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by leo22(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
The guy na akamu. cool
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by UCHIHAmask: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1371752/nigerian-man-lavishes-n2m-iphone-meant-business-girlfriend/
Don't ever be calm,leave him alone to suffer,that way he would learn to listen to wise counsel,he is a fucking irritating fool.....

On a second thought,be with him,help him in your capability,let him know he took a wrong step and please instill in him the Alpha male principles,you would gain his undying loyalty,he would certainly crown you when he attains success..

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Lawsaite: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
cassyrooy:
I'm equally glad you came out of it with a lesson.

Go and make decisions with your experience, and avoid perilous paths.

cheesy. Big lessons oo. I just use end of 2020 sign am off. It's been a rough year.
2021 be nice cool

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by 400billionman: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
lefulefu:

The guy doesn't even have any business idea.

Imagine a business man who claims he wants to start a new business and nah gf idea he wants to invest in.

2 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
lefulefu:

The story funny die.
Maybe he was jazzed!!!
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by toscolee(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
You sure say no be my neighbor wey dey owe 3 years rent u dey talk?
Dat one sell everything plus bed because of woman way I advise am against.
I pleaded with him to start a business with the money he got, he assured me that he knows what he's doing until money finished, the girl left him heart broken.
The girl told him that he's a big guy, so he shouldn't work, against my advise, he stopped work and asked me to mind my business.
That guy suffered, he's a married man, the innocent woman has taken him to her state to help his life.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Foolish men are very sweet, honestly cheesy

Watch them quote me to insult their mama grin

Lmaoooooo!!!

You too love attention and quarrel!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by cassyrooy(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lawsaite:

cheesy. Big lessons oo. I just use end of 2020 sign am off. It's been a rough year.
2021 be nice cool
Lol!

Make Una chill for 2021 to come now, too much expectations can make the year as terrible for those who hard plenty to expect from 2020.

Please, let's be patient and see what it will birth for us all. Na beg I dey beg o.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
AND SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR 30K HOUSE RENT !!! ?
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
vickydevoka:

Tell me more.

I have lots of people telling me to invest in their forex business and they promised ROIs of 25% and above. I was skeptical. I need to hear your experience
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lagos boys. Think with their dick. They still do that when they get married. That is why they call their wife a witch whenever they press their mumu button
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
chipet67:

Likewise foolish ladies dear... That's why whenever men sees them they drill South till they hit pacific

Your reply is MAD!!! grin grin

Atlantic nko? wink

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
toscolee:
You sure say no be my neighbor wey dey owe 3 years rent u dey talk?
Dat one sell everything plus bed because of woman way I advise am against.
I pleaded with him to start a business with the money he got, he assured me that he knows what he's doing until money finished, the girl left him heart broken.
The girl told him that he's a big guy, so he shouldn't work, against my advise, he stopped work and asked me to mind my business.
That guy suffered, he's a married man, the innocent woman has taken him to her state to help his life.

You mean he was married and he spent all his savings on a side chick? shocked

Maybe he was jazzed?

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by goodheart02(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Homeboiy:
He has learnt it in a hard way

U think he's learnt any lesson?? He'll do the same thing again if he gets another chance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons You May Not Want To Sleep With A Virgin! / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.