Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend (42099 Views)

FFK: Any Man Who Doesn't Give His Lady At Least N2M For Christmas Is In Trouble / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by awoluyi(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2020
This girl is not a girlfriend but a girlenemy.
But o, wetin the boy dey do with girl after pastor don tell am make he no dey do boyfriend, girlfriend!
I advise am make he tell hin broda for UK make he send anoda set of phones to him.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
[Since I already have a good Samsung S9 that serves me well, I have no need to change it...the Iphones are for sale/business!it's a Capital,U don't spend capital,u invest it! Which if I use the capital wisely will yield returns, and I can get many of dat Iphones...its being shrewd and financially Savvy. quoteor=luminouz post=96082807]

So you are saying if na you, you would advise him to invest and not grab the iPhone 11 Pro Max?

Ok o...I hope it's true in real life
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

If u invest your money go jst Waka.

So you mean they are scammers? shocked
The biz is not legit? undecided
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!

You too love attention and quarrel!!!

I love to troll cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by bukxy: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2020
genq:
What kind of mumu-rism is this.

This is why every man must tune in to YouTube channels like Coach Greg Adams, Entrepreneur in Cars & StephisCold. We've been so blue pilled conditioned for so long its sickening! lipsrsealed

ok
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Businessicon: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2020
Sufferings are lessons. Allow him learn his lessons, so when next huge amount of money hits his account, he will use it judiciously

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

So you mean they are scammers? shocked
The biz is not legit? undecided
Excuse must come. Write now I de type my guy how far with my 250k. I no want profit self
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by kevotek1000(m): 9:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Africa ladies are very demanding and they feel entitled as their right to Bill you till you die. It's a psychic that's very annoying, forgetting that the said relationship is 50/50. Few men are wise, most are foolish...

A lady that can't ask her parents for the latest Tecno phone but will ask his boyfriend for the latest iPhone 11 pro max. Such lady don't need your progress but your help. grin grin

When you're in a relationship love with sense... It very important you are not carried away all in the name of love. And always check if it's equal and you ain't giving more than the way you're getting.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by DAVE5(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2020
missimelda01:
Of course, he’ll blame his stupidity on his girlfriend smh angry

The babe clearly never loved him.

Most women never do, they’re mostly after the money and the good life it would bring them, they don’t care if the good life is ruining their so called lover

I don’t wish to have one of such as a daughter
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by DAVE5(m): 10:16am On Nov 16, 2020
KosiGee:
I don’t believe this story.

Until you meet a greedy woman, they’re very insatiable, but they hate stress
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

Tell me more.

I have lots of people telling me to invest in their forex business and they promised ROIs of 25% and above. I was skeptical. I need to hear your experience
Ask ur self , wat if de fail to make returns, wat will u do? Most people running that stuff are handicap financially.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I love to troll cheesy
I know wink
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Excuse must come. Write now I de type my guy how far with my 250k. I no want profit self

Nawa o...

At least if you can get your capital back from the guy,then you won't lose everything sha grin
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Ask ur self , wat if de fail to make returns, wat will u do? Most people running that stuff are handicap financially.

I go collect my capital back ni o
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by jornwhite: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I love to troll cheesy

Noted.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

I go collect my capital back ni o
Story. If he doesn't have de money nko. U will call de police. De will search his bank account de won't see anything
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Story. If he doesn't have de money nko. U will call de police. De will search his bank account de won't see anything
Then he will rot behind bars lipsrsealed
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

Then he will rot behind bars lipsrsealed
Na mouth u de make. U knw no police again. Whether na 50 million. Him no go rot . They will only ask him how much can he offer monthly or yearly, una go sign agreement buh he won't be keeping up. Police need money o. So de go jst collect bail for de guy head after 2 weeks. All dis thing way I write na for experience. Person way no get plenty money no de go court o. If na 10 million it's better. U can take up de Mata to court.

P.s Dats y rich people don't lend poor people money.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Na mouth u de make. U knw no police again. Whether na 50 million. Him no go rot . They will only ask him how much can he offer monthly or yearly, una go sign agreement buh he won't be keeping up. Police need money o. So de go jst collect bail for de guy head after 2 weeks. All dis thing way I write na for experience. Person way no get plenty money no de go court o. If na 10 million it's better. U can take up de Mata to court.

P.s Dats y rich people don't lend poor people money.

Police is not my friend... Army is....By the time soldier beat am like die, he will pay me

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

Police is not my friend... Army is....By the time soldier beat am like die, he will pay me
Lol. Dem go beat no doubt o. Buh if him no get him no go pay. No forget say if Dem report de soldier way beat am for barrack den go dismiss am. Bcus Dem no give am official order to carry out dat beaten.
Na even police be se best
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lol. Dem go beat no doubt o. Buh if him no get him no go pay. No forget say if Dem report de soldier way beat am for barrack den go dismiss am. Bcus Dem no give am official order to carry out dat beaten.
Na even police be se best
I prefer soldiers..

My debtors always pay after their beatings

2 Likes

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

De best way to collect ur money na to report to community vigilante or if una get king, those boys way de work with am. Another way na Tru sars or cultist boys.

In 2014 my street boy go wan sell him car for 1.8 million. De alhaji agree o . Him say make him pack de car for him car stand say if him sell am him go give am de money ( na normal thing for jos). De guy come back after some weeks to see whether Dem don sell de car, Na so him no seehim no see de car. Him come ask alhaji where em car alhaji say him no knw am, say make him de go house (bcus na 19 year old him de dat tym so him think say him fit cheat am n na very quiet boy both in appearance n inside).
Na so de boy quietly Waka go organize 12 boys come for de alhaji. Dem no even ask alhaji question o Dem jst enter de place begin pour petrol for all de cars dere, na so de man begin de beg him come admit say him de with de car. Na so de cult boys collect 100k for alhaji come collect 50k from my guy Waka dere thing.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

De best way to collect ur money na to report to community vigilante or if una get king, those boys way de work with am. Another way na Tru sars or cultist boys.

In 2014 my street boy go wan sell him car for 1.8 million. De alhaji agree o . Him say make him pack de car for him car stand say if him sell am him go give am de money ( na normal thing for jos). De guy come back after some weeks to see whether Dem don sell de car, Na so him no no see de car. Him come ask alhaji where em car alhaji say him no knw am, say make him de go house (bcus na 19 year old him de dat tym so him think say him fit cheat am n na very quiet boy both in appearance n inside).
Na so de boy quietly Waka go organize 12 bl*ack ax*e boys come for de alhaji. Dem no even ask alhaji question o Dem jst enter de place begin pour petrol for all de cars dere, na so de man begin de beg him come admit say him de with de car. Na so de cult boys collect 100k for alhaji come collect 50k from my guy Waka dere thing.
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

In 2014 my street boy go wan sell him car for 1.8 million. De alhaji agree o . Him say make him pack de car for him car stand say if him sell am him go give am de money ( na normal thing for jos). De guy come back after some weeks to see whether Dem don sell de car, Na so him no seehim no see de car. Him come ask alhaji where em car alhaji say him no knw am, say make him de go house (bcus na 19 year old him de dat tym so him think say him fit cheat am n na very quiet boy both in appearance n inside).
Na so de boy quietly Waka go organize 12 boys come for de alhaji. Dem no even ask alhaji question o Dem jst enter de place begin pour petrol for all de cars dere, na so de man begin de beg him come admit say him de with de car. Na so de cult boys collect 100k for alhaji come collect 50k from my guy Waka dere thing.
Lol
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=luminouz post=96106655]
I prefer soldiers..

My debtors always pay after their beatings[/quote
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
luminouz:

I prefer soldiers..

My debtors always pay after their beatings
Lol. I go try dat soldier. Buh de guy self no get at all
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
This one don fuvk up abeg.Just take a look at blown chance.

At the end of the day b*tch took all your money and flee headed for another unfortunate dude.

1 Like

Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by sylve11: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
Godoverevery:
Wetin concern some women with investment...they just want to spend spend until is finish.
A lady won't complain to her father about there standard of living but will be complaining everyday to her bf about things.....she grew up in face me I face you that her father could afford but will be complaining her bf mini flat is too small.

Only a foolish man will want to please a woman.

hehehe cheesy cool
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lol. I go try dat soldier. Buh de guy self no get at all

Lol...the guy go be forced to find the money ni
Re: Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend by Adesammy111(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Dumped Him For A Yahoo Boy / Apart From Sex What Else Do You Do With Your Partner? / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.