Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Black Berry(bb Phone) Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Berry(bb Phone) Love (2072 Views)

Black Berry Wahala Wit My Girlfriend / Naija Gals And Bb Phone / Can U Alow Ur Garl To Use Bb Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by 197(f): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2011
I WANT A BB
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by 190: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2011
cry cry
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by JJay2(m): 12:07am On Mar 27, 2011
a typical naija girl that owns a bb wont willingly give u her number if u dont own a bb. she'll ask: "do u have a bb"? then u say 'no'. she'll say; "dont worry". i dont own a bb tho. aint plannin on gettin 1 soon.
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2011
It has come to the point that I no longer consider any girl that owns a BB a 'decent' girl. Even if she bought it with her money. . .the fact remains that she's an "I want to belong" kind of babe that cannot be taken seriously nor vouched for. Any girl that can't resist a craze or a trend due to peer pressure and societal influence cannot be trusted. You need to see what some of them do just to raise money for this 'reigning' Indian hair attachment (or it is Mexican sef) that costs about N80k.
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by 190: 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2011
pro01:

It has come to the point that I no longer consider any girl that owns a BB a 'decent' girl. Even if she bought it with her money. . .the fact remains that she's an "I want to belong" kind of babe that cannot be taken seriously nor vouched for. Any girl that can't resist a craze or a trend due to peer pressure and societal influence cannot be trusted. You need to see what some of them do just to raise money for this 'reigning' Indian hair attachment (or it is Mexican sef) that costs about N80k.
grin grin grin
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by MsPotato(f): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2011
Blackberry is just PHONE, Nothing important with that phone really. Espeacially now in malaysia when promotions and packages are out for BB, it all made it seem like BB is the most cheap skate thing where you can pay like 20 USD a month for 1 year to get a BB.No biggie really.
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by chillbabe(f): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2011
@Mrs Chima ure the most funniest person on NL i like ure humor keep it up. @Op it is really overated this bb Nigerians need to stop worship money and material things it's nt taking them any where.
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by alagha: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2011
any BB attached?
nigeria language.
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by SexyDuby(f): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
Dere's no big deal in having a *BB* whether u get it yourself or someone gets it 4 you!
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by desthan(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
pro01:

its is brazilian hair bro grin grin grin

http://www.brazilianhairnyc.com/

@topic

The only black and darkest berry i recognize and would never stop eating is that black patch in between my woman leg cool cool cool

Any other blackberry, furgedaout. . . . cool cool cool
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by kokoye(m): 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
The reason why BB is popular in Nigeria is because of the PIM messaging - you are able to send/ recv media files and text via the BlackBerry network without getting charged extra.

In Nigeria, this is a big deal.

So please do not compare the situation with other countries. Even bus conductors have Blackberries . . so, sorry for those trying to use it as status symbols.

Most (decent) people have it because of the PIN messaging system.

Having said that, let it be clear that I use an Android. cheesy
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by Pweety4me(f): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
It means the world!! cheesy

Infact i need a new BB, the new edition whoever can get that 4 me is
wink
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by BABE3: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ What Blackberry means to your ladies? Well, it means A PHONE!

Personally, I don't think I can use any other phone aside a blackberry. It's so easy to use. I hate toUch-screens!
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 07, 2011
Lol @ "torch" screens.
Re: Black Berry(bb Phone) Love by BABE3: 1:32am On Apr 07, 2011
^^sHARAP THERE! I was thinking of blackberry torch jo, kmt! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Da Devil Is A Liar / My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . / 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.